Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,501 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Fight for freedom

2017 Halloween DLC.

Also, answer the poll. What crazy content would you guys like do be added?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. If you guys could choose a really crazy theme for a Halloween DLC, with especial modes and temporary free roam events, what would it be about?

Rafae

A city-wide blackout and zombies!

Shadowfennekin

Aliens please.

Zombies have been done to death. I don't get what CoD fans find so fascinating about them that they keep crawling back for more!

I want some proper outfits this year.

And for C* to release those damn Twitch shirts to the public. I'll restart my game all day until I get Hot Serial Killer Step Mom damn it!

PaeganLoveSong

I voted for monsters in general. I'd love to go down the Del Perro pier and see Humanoids from the Deep playing carnival games, swing out to Sandy Shores to hunt some Graboids, or even just walk through Paleto Bay to hunt some werewolves.

gpm45

we can wish all we want but most likely all we'll get is another novelty t-shirt

Femme Fatale

I'd like an appearance by the creeper from Jeepers Creepers.

MisFit-138

C.H.U.D invasion

ShadowlessDevil

Halloween DLC? I Don't think so, Vigilante car for sure, and the other stuff they release year after year.

Femme Fatale

C.H.U.D invasion

Oh, f*ck yeah! :D How could I forget about the CHUDS?!

PetrolheadSupreme

If they go for zombie apocalypse ever, limited time style, I want them to be Return of the Living Dead Parts I and II style zombies, craving for brains, and the only way to kill them is electricity or incineration. Would make molotovs necessary for survival if you're not in a vehicle.

JohnnyXR

It'll be cool to see new content, but knowing incompetent r* they won't. Especially with that cool weather from that one Adversary Mode. Where it's super bright or dark and rainy. You know the one with the angles vs devils.

The Gator

Some three-face masks would be cool

6a503406b28e80749a566f1744381d6d.jpg

Edited by iamcornholio

JoeBoneless

I'd like to see kids trick or treating on the streets of Los Santos. So I could run them over.

It could be a FM event. See who can splatter the most in 2 minutes.

You MONSTER

See you there

On a related note: old Rockstar game before they were Rockstar: Body Harvest. There's a mission where you lead kids to safety at a church using an ice cream truck.

I always let the aliens feast on them!

Lucius M. Galloway

Pennywise ripoff lurking in the subway system. Have a bunch of dead npc's floating around. Also, if he nails your character, you'll float too. You'll float too... YoU fLoAt ToO... YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!

I'm partially deaf, I could not for the life of me figure out what that guy was saying. I thought it was "you will too, you will too." Thanks for that.

I will not be able to sleep.

MeisterJazz

A city blackout with a lot of mist and fog would be excellent. Along with barely any traffic and such.

Lucius M. Galloway

I'd like to see some new limited make up, beards and contacts, Teen Wolf style. Some glowy red, royal blue etc. contacts, werewolf esque beards, and the make up to top it all off. Actually look like werewolves, not that x men beast bullsh*t they got.

Garland137

Y'know what I want? A Republican Space Rangers outfit. It'd pair perfectly with my green Hydra. It's pretty ridiculous that we don't have the helmet at the very least. We have masks for numerous other TV show characters, and we just got a Pogo flight suit. We need more holiday clothes in general. Christmas gets them, why not Halloween? Stuff like plaid shirts with straw coming out. There's a ton of masks that would pair with it to make scarecrow outfits. Permanently bloodstained clothes. More ripped/decaying clothing for zombie outfits.

This stuff should be a no-brainer, but R* has a nasty habit of wasting opportunities.

gnomefromnome

It'll probably be a re-hash, just like the Independence Day re-release they just had. The limited vehicles, masks, and clothing will be available again...

Fight for freedom

I was taking a look at recent posts from Rockstar trying to find something about this year's holidays and reading Smuggler's Run annoucement post, I found this.

Probably I'm just getting crazy because I want something different this time by any means, but look at the way R* refers to the holidays.

and of course timely holiday content clebrations including fun new stuff for Halloween, the December Holidays and more.

They use ''Timely holiday celebration'' referring to both December Holidays and Halloween as if they were actually talking about a similar content style or the same stuff. Conseidering that we know rockstar isn't skipping snow this year, it could possibly mean that we're also getting a weather change in this Halloween, just like we have on Christmas.

As I said, propably I'm just paranoid looking for some kind of sign that we're getting something conssistent for once.

lqlhbIA.png

Edited by Fight for freedom

bulldog385

I Know Maximum Overdrive isn't technically Halloween Related ... But I want Vehicles to Come "alive" like they did in the Movie. Also wish they would have added an Option to add a Green Goblin Mask to the MOC Tractor. Ah Heck, they should've added the Scary Movie Cars like "The Car", "Christine", or the Trucks from "Jeepers Creepers" or "Duel".

I want a Happy Toyz Truck in Game .. Da**, it LOL

Edited by bulldog385

B_E_N_1992

we had a number of Halloweens in GTAO now, But Rockstar have never really adapted free roam to suit the spooky holiday ever!!!

we know that they can change the free roam theme....... just look at Christmas time, they can cover the whole map in snow.

so why not for halloween make it really misty/foggy and make it constantly night time, darker then normal.

This.

UKPortista

Yeah, a fog bound city wide blackout for a couple of days over Halloween (ala snow over Xmas) would be fun. Maybe thrown in a couple of Halloween themed freemode events along with pumpkins in properties to add to the atmosphere.

How about the re-introduction of Special Crate drops just for the holiday, with exclusive themed goodies inside?As a twist, maybe have 'Aliens' guarding the drop site instead of mercs.

Nothing ridiculously elaborate...just simple stuff that's not solely centered around $$$$.

mrgstrings

More fog and darkness - Silent Hill style. And we need a chainsaw. :lol:

Lester should be replaced with a Pyramid Head during that time, so he walks into your heistroom like:

tumblr_o57c1cNsyn1ty9cfvo1_250.gif

Edited by mrgstrings

Winonas

Ghosts like the one on Mt.Gordo 👻 and Jack O'Lanterns scattered here and there around the map would suffice.

CrysisAverted

logging on on Halloween day gives you a screen saying your account has been corrected -$whatever money you have, that's sure to be a fright.

THC

A cool looking clown costume would be nice.

autofanatic

chainsaw melee weapon.

Chang

Zombie Poster.

:) I Chang

Sanches

I had enough of zombies in early access.

kovaandr

A survival against zombies/aliens would be nice for a change. Just some PVE instead of yet another PVP adversary mode.

mrgstrings

At least this time I have the money to get the other car.