2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PC-Gamer is conducting a survey on GTAO

TheJahnz

Pcgamer.com is conducting a survey on the future of GTAO thought it might be worth a mentioning. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXjHFKGWsV9SlzUAWDHlwcxuhnPRJOEElHolREeHCJua1urA/viewform

http://www.pcgamer.com/tell-us-what-you-want-from-the-future-of-gta-online-in-our-survey/

Edited by RedDagger
added article link

Just wanted to hit this up too.
Im not sure if this can even affect anything, but it's your chance to change something in the game, guys.

Edited by Sanches

Although a pipe dream, I voted for map expansion, further focus on racing, stability improvement for technical portion of the survey, and map expansion again at the end for the fill in the blank. Cheat detection...lol.

• Like 2

R* should finish North Yankton. If they add a new location, it's most likely they'll also add new properties, clothing, vehicles, missions, etc. to make the money off the DLC. A new location would also bring a lot of old players back too.

R* should finish North Yankton. If they add a new location, it's most likely they'll also add new properties, clothing, vehicles, missions, etc. to make the money off the DLC. A new location would also bring a lot of old players back too.

This. NY is half way there really. Definately something that would be nice to have this Christmas.

• Like 2

I doubt this survey will accomplish much but if they publish an article showing how overwhelmingly negative people view shark cards and grinds and every other way Rockstar handles GTA:O perhaps it will at least gain their attention.

at least someone is curious as to why a game that is consistently in the top 5 most played on Steam is also rated by the community a sub 70% (consistently since OPENIVGATE). it's because of mod menus and R* Support.

personally, i hope he writes about the economy in game, and the real world cashgrab economics that are driving it.

I doubt this survey will accomplish much but if they publish an article showing how overwhelmingly negative people view shark cards and grinds and every other way Rockstar handles GTA:O perhaps it will at least gain their attention.

It wont accomplish anything, they are two things that will get R* to make changes, the first is for no one to buy any Shark Cards, and the second would be a complete boycott of the game to the point that no one is playing, outside of those things, I dont see much else that can get T2/R* to change anything .

Edit, that didnt stop me from taking a moment to fill it out .

Edited by gtafan26

My answers were basically all about the problems with modmenu cheaters and how their bugged anti-cheat targets honest players instead of those.

• Like 2

DaXjSFE.png

hSAGIXi.png

mH1oYZ9.png

vDMhxIB.png

Had to stand up for my fellow helicopters at the end there. I love that we're getting the Hunter, and customization for it - but it seems like a shame to leave the others out in the cold. Especially since even the stock Hunter is said to be stronger than the Savage, so it's not like it would become irrelevant by sharing the love with others.

I voted other....

Yu know what I want

I threw in a word for that cause too lol :p

Edited by Happy Hunter

I voted other....

Yu know what I want

A better player base that isnt full of kids and tryhards pew pewing at everything that moves?, and some things that dont move,

• Like 2

I went for the solo route. I can do any and every job solo, don't need no dumb ass teammates or f*ck faces messing up everything. Lone wolves get no love.

Is this an official Rockstar survey or are these guys just going to hand it to them and it'll go straight to the bin like everything else ever sent to Rockstar

• Like 1

I don't just want more locations, I want locations that can only be accessed via planes or boats. Give us a reason to own those things.

I would love to see a new map area. Loads of canals with limited road network to encourage use of helicopters and boats for transportation.

My answers were basically all about the problems with modmenu cheaters and how their bugged anti-cheat targets honest players instead of those.

This is the main problem (atleast for PC). But people see only lack of clothing and aircraft customization.

4lYI8baqvpo.jpg

can't actually blame them, it's a survey about what do they want, not the others

Edited by Sanches

SkylineGTRFreak

Voted for more adversary modes, more business options and other: more supercars.

Some men just want to watch the world burn (:<

(T'was a joke, don't hate me)

• Like 2

Could not answer the survey but instead commented on the article as there's a f*ck ton of things that need improvement.

Cheats. Griefers. PvP focus where only the most dedicated K/D whore tryhards who are top 1 world players of CS/CoD/BF/TF2/OW/whatever else you want thrive.

Also sharkcards. Every time you get into a GTAO session, if you haven't bought any of the existing businesses... there's constant messages and calls in game that try to push the businesses on you.

Outside of that I wish the game actually had a QA department, so that things like the Faction, the Retinue's front tires or the Infernus Classic release handling issues wouldn't happen.

1 of these takes 5 seconds to notice, just look around the car. Two of these take a 30-60 second drive to notice. FFS

New Adversary Modes? Why not? We don't have enough.

Yeah, that's what annoys me.

Like the people on here who take serious personal offense that some people would like some more PvE content or Heists 2.0

They are like, 'well you cant always get what you want!'

Uhh dude..

list of GTAO PvE content

-Heists Feb 2015

PvP content

-adversary modes every 2-3 weeks from June 2015 until Sep 2017

-CEO Crates June 2016

-Stunt racing august 2016

-Bikers Oct 2016

-I/E Dec 2016

-Gun Running June 2017

-Smugglers Run 2017

-Free roam circa Oct 2013 - Sep 2017

Like sh*t, wow, 5 pve heists 2 and a half years ago is apparently drowning us in content, but adversary modes every 2 weeks is considered pvp drought

SkylineGTRFreak

New Adversary Modes? Why not? We don't have enough.

Yeah, that's what annoys me.

Like the people on here who take serious personal offense that some people would like some more PvE content or Heists 2.0

They are like, 'well you cant always get what you want!'

Uhh dude..

list of GTAO PvE content

-Heists Feb 2015

PvP content

-adversary modes every 2-3 weeks from June 2015 until Sep 2017

-CEO Crates June 2016

-Stunt racing august 2016

-Bikers Oct 2016

-I/E Dec 2016

-Gun Running June 2017

-Smugglers Run 2017

-Free roam circa Oct 2013 - Sep 2017

Like sh*t, wow, 5 pve heists 2 and a half years ago is apparently drowning us in content, but adversary modes every 2 weeks is considered pvp drought

Lamar Missions

Special Vehicle Missions

Gunrunning Vehicle Missions

HOW DARE YOU FORGET THOSE?!

I'm on your side though.