Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

_𝓐𝓖

Classic Axis: Visual Camera Improvements

Recommended Posts

Kelli King
Quote

If there's another issue, i will ask here :)

Stop it, get some help

Edited by FriedSpats
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kabrontos

_𝓐𝓖 your mod is incomparable! And yet .. will there be an updated version for Vice City? I apologize if the question has already been asked before)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kelli King
2 minutes ago, cabron-jon said:

_𝓐𝓖 your mod is incomparable! And yet .. will there be an updated version for Vice City? I apologize if the question has already been asked before)

2.0 is still on the works, only III has been currently updated on the previous page.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sodaddict

Thank you so much for fixing the issue, i appreciate it.

 

You definitely made GTA 3 a much better game.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02
13 hours ago, sodaddict said:

Thank you so much for fixing the issue, i appreciate it.

 

You definitely made GTA 3 a much better game.

With a ped.ifp to shoot while moving with the heavy guns, maybe it will be a lot better, with Project 2DFX and the XBox mod. I apologize for my bunch of posts, anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThirteenAG

In vice city, movement with heavy guns was achieved with removal of legs animation. As far as I remember, it didn't work well in III, but maybe someone with 3ds max installed can give it another try. Now that we have skin & bones mod, maybe there's a way to get a decent result.

Also, I would like to see a repository updated, in case there's an opportunity to pull request something.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02
23 minutes ago, ThirteenAG said:

In vice city, movement with heavy guns was achieved with removal of legs animation. As far as I remember, it didn't work well in III, but maybe someone with 3ds max installed can give it another try. Now that we have skin & bones mod, maybe there's a way to get a decent result.

Also, I would like to see a repository updated, in case there's an opportunity to pull request something.

Did you're talking about this mod for gta 3?

Now, i definitely play GTA 3 with this mod, and it increased my shooting skills, as a FPS player...i actually use your manual aiming mod, for gta vice city.

 

Edited by adrien48cb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThirteenAG
1 hour ago, adrien48cb said:

Did you're talking about this mod for gta 3?

Now, i definitely play GTA 3 with this mod, and it increased my shooting skills, as a FPS player...i actually use your manual aiming mod, for gta vice city.

 

Well, I didn't know there was any attempts to do that, but yes, something like that. Another approach is to use smg/pistol animation for heavy weapons via weapon.dat flags. It's just a matter of what will look less weird really.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominik_

@ThirteenAGany chance for you to make manual aiming compatibile with classic axis? if you use both mods, it is better because you can move back/sideways with classic axis while aiming but you need cleo script for animations to look good, however using the cleo makes you unable to shoot while aiming. (GTA VC)

Edited by Noskillx
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02
27 minutes ago, Noskillx said:

@ThirteenAGany chance for you to make manual aiming compatibile with classic axis? if you use both mods, it is better because you can move back/sideways with classic axis while aiming but you need cleo script for animations to look good, however using the cleo makes you unable to shoot while aiming. (GTA VC)

@ThirteenAG

 

My bug report about the movements.dir/img file: you can't move while shooting with heavy guns on auto-aim, anyways. There's no animation about the leg (it's not a bug), but you still can't move at auto-targetting. Same problem occurs on the mobile version, based on my private tests. (GTA VC)

Edited by adrien48cb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThirteenAG
36 minutes ago, Noskillx said:

@ThirteenAGany chance for you to make manual aiming compatibile with classic axis? if you use both mods, it is better because you can move back/sideways with classic axis while aiming but you need cleo script for animations to look good, however using the cleo makes you unable to shoot while aiming. (GTA VC)

It's hacky, I don't think it will work. It's probably better to redo the animations.

 

12 minutes ago, adrien48cb said:

@ThirteenAG

 

My bug report about the movements.dir/img file: you can't move while shooting with heavy guns on auto-aim, anyways. There's no animation about the leg (it's not a bug), but you still can't move at auto-targetting. Same problem occurs on the mobile version, based on my private tests. (GTA VC)

I never used auto aim with pad in VC, so that is not really an issue for me. And I don't know how to fix it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_𝓐𝓖
3 hours ago, ThirteenAG said:

In vice city, movement with heavy guns was achieved with removal of legs animation. As far as I remember, it didn't work well in III, but maybe someone with 3ds max installed can give it another try. Now that we have skin & bones mod, maybe there's a way to get a decent result.

Also, I would like to see a repository updated, in case there's an opportunity to pull request something.

Animations on both III/VC, in particular the run left/right are messed up, I think remaking at least these two and unlocking legs movements will make the game look less weird.

Some of my latests project have code hidden to public, contact me for more infos.

Edited by _𝓐𝓖
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominik_

@ThirteenAGWill you try to redo the anims then? they look pretty cool, just get rid of the useless swim anim and the "climb" anim.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThirteenAG

I can't, someone who's familiar with 3ds max is needed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_𝓐𝓖

Showing off the 2.0 version running on VC for the first time. :D

 

 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gts.

Looks nice. Is a port of the III version literally or does have some differences?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_𝓐𝓖

It's an actual port from the III version, but it also has few little improvements.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02
7 hours ago, _𝓐𝓖 said:

Showing off the 2.0 version running on VC for the first time. :D

 

 

This looks interesting.

9 hours ago, ThirteenAG said:

I can't, someone who's familiar with 3ds max is needed.

There's one: TheAsl99

10 hours ago, ThirteenAG said:

It's hacky, I don't think it will work. It's probably better to redo the animations.

 

I never used auto aim with pad in VC, so that is not really an issue for me. And I don't know how to fix it.

Anyway, this happens when using the auto-aim with mouse, on the PC version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominik_
12 hours ago, ThirteenAG said:

I can't, someone who's familiar with 3ds max is needed.

You can, use PED IFP editor by majestic and match the anims 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02

Minibug Detected:  GInput's camera sensitivity doesn't take effect when aiming with the bazooka and sniper (i decreased the sensitivity on the ini file (ClassicAXIS) and it works with the rest of the weapons and while driving)

Edited by adrien48cb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinx.

A must have mod for any installation. And it's so much better than the older versions. You nailed it, AG :)

 

I encountered one bug when shooting while aiming with guns like the shotgun or the flamethrower. You can basically spam shooting with the shotgun, and the flamethrower sometimes stops for a slight second after using it. Other than that, not much at the moment I wrote this post.

 

It would be cool if you could make the aiming camera be a bit more smooth. You can see what I mean by moving your mouse quickly.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02

@_𝓐𝓖

 

Could i suggest some mod ideas?

Edited by adrien48cb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gts.

Mod's old logo was better lol...

Se9nqHF.png

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Blonded"

is there v2.0 for VC and LCSPC? or NO...

LIKE GTA3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kelli King

Read the last few posts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02
4 hours ago, "Blonded" said:

is there v2.0 for VC and LCSPC? or NO...

LIKE GTA3

VC: In early stages of development

LCSPC: Just Use the version from Vice City, when it will be released.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"Blonded"
48 minutes ago, adrien48cb said:

VC: In early stages of development

LCSPC: Just Use the version from Vice City, when it will be released.

thank you @adrien48cb :inlove: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TwisT3R-HU

Could someone tell me what this actually is?

 

unknown.png

 

GTA3, using 2.0

Edited by TwisT3R-HU
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pirushu
1 hour ago, TwisT3R-HU said:

Could someone tell me what this actually is?

 

unknown.png

 

GTA3, using 2.0

I have the same problem

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominik_

When does it occur? at least give when and what you'v been doing, did you installed the mod correctly? we need details!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.