GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will any one of you buy a Lazer for 6.5 million?

Misa.And.Her.Hubby

Quick Job glitch.

I tried that and it didn't work. Can you please refresh me on how it's done?

Thanks

1. Buy Lazer.

2. Call Pegasus and then go to Lazer.

3. Get in Lazer and take it to your Hangar.

4. Now whenever you need it, just open the interaction menu and request it it from there via Personal Aircraft.

Now all you want to do is find any job and join it as fast as you can, once inside of the job just simply back out. The Lazer should be right next to you after doing so.

Quick Job glitch.

I tried that and it didn't work. Can you please refresh me on how it's done?

Thanks

Call your air vehicle through the quick options menu, wait for it to spawn on the map, start a quick job via the phone, once loaded quit from that, then it should drop you back in free mode and your vehicle will be right beside you. May work better selecting a job from the middle phone menu instead of going through quick jobs, as that will sometimes move you to where the quick job was located instead of your original location

smartergaming

I buy one of most things on one of my four characters... just to try them out. I do not buy shark cards EVER... I DO NOT recommend buying the Lazer. You can buy any hangar in Ft Z much cheaper and you will only get a 2 star wanted level for stealing it... that means no tanks, no fighter jets and no missiles trying to shoot you down... just fly away and lose the 2 stars... save yourself $6.5 million...

BUYER BEWARE!!! In my opinion, the Lazer is NOT worth $6.5 million so you can paint it or call it as a personal vehicle/Pegasus vehicle. It only has a top speed of around 154 mph, so it is slower than the Rogue 170 mph, Hydra 169 mph, Molotok 163 mph, etc, etc... The Lazer has the same missiles and cannons as the Hydra, but, no VTOL ... Save your money and buy something useful... LOL!!!

Edited by smartergaming
  • Like 1

165.gif

6.5 million for a plane that's been in the game since September 17th, 2013? Bitch please.

Arrows to Athens

165.gif

6.5 million for a plane that's been in the game since September 17th, 2013? Bitch please.

But you can paint it!

165.gif

But you can paint it!

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but paying $ 6.5 million on an airplane just to paint it is absurd, and I'm not surprised by the prices of products in GTAO.
I'd rather invade Fort and get one for free.

^ Don't be too narrow-minded. There are military aviation enthusiasts (not to be confused with jet griefers) who could and would pay that amount. There was at least one guy in this exact thread.

• Like 5

It's an obvious cash grab... nothing narrow minded about not buying it. You gotta open your mind and see through the BS R* is trying to pull.

• Like 4

It's been quite funny seeing all the really, really sh*tty pilots in their chrome Lazers. I literally had one guy try to strafe me - in the open - 12 or 15 times without even coming close. Well spent dude!

FrankTheWeedGuy

i genuinely want to know why many people say the lazer is better than the hydra

IMO its the same thing but slower and with no VTOL

Because if you put 2 equal pilots against each other, one in the Lazer and one in the Hydra..9 times out of 10 the Lazer should win.

Lazer has a slower top speed but better acceleration and climbing ability. In a dogfight you are not going to reach top speed.

And what good is VTOL in a public lobby? its a cool feature but not much use in a dogfight and now with the explosive rounds you would just be a large easy target.

Because if you put 2 equal pilots against each other, one in the Lazer and one in the Hydra..9 times out of 10 the Lazer should win.

Lazer has a slower top speed but better acceleration and climbing ability. In a dogfight you are not going to reach top speed.

And what good is VTOL in a public lobby? its a cool feature but not much use in a dogfight and now with the explosive rounds you would just be a large easy target.

Good to run into you, dude!

And yeah, I love the Hydra more but for dog fighting, the Laser is more controllable. The Hydra is heavier, and also goes a bit too fast sometimes to get close quarter cannon kills on the ground before having to turn away and not crash into a tree.

And what good is VTOL in a public lobby? its a cool feature but not much

VTOL allows you to escape the ghost organization or the pussy mode abuser via the superspeed glitch.

You fly so fast, you can outrun your own missles. The guy can ghost or go pussy as often as he wants - he simply won't be able to catch up with you. You also become a much harder target for explosive snipers.

VTOL is VERY useful for missions in a public lobby.

How could you do Sightseer with a Lazer?

How could you pick up the crates with a Lazer?

Hydra is a more versatile tool overall.

But if we are talking only about the honest dogfights with proper merging and no pussy mode, then yeah - the Lazer is a way to go.

but better acceleration and climbing ability

It seems that the Hydra climbing was improved a bit after the update?

• Like 2

If you need vtol to land, you don't know how to land planes. Lazer can take off and land in less than 100 feet.

I've done sightseer with a lazer before. Just need to know how to land it.

Edited by Xiled

And what good is VTOL in a public lobby? its a cool feature but not much

VTOL allows you to escape the ghost organization or the pussy mode abuser via the superspeed glitch.

You fly so fast, you can outrun your own missles. The guy can ghost or go pussy as often as he wants - he simply won't be able to catch up with you. You also become a much harder target for explosive snipers.

VTOL is VERY useful for missions in a public lobby.

How could you do Sightseer with a Lazer?

How could you pick up the crates with a Lazer?

Hydra is a more versatile tool overall.

But if we are talking only about the honest dogfights with proper merging and no pussy mode, then yeah - the Lazer is a way to go.

but better acceleration and climbing ability

It seems that the Hydra climbing was improved a bit after the update?

I applaud you my good man! I didn't know the superspeed glitch and I welcome any and all praise for the Hydra.

If you need vtol to land, you don't know how to land planes. Lazer can take off and land in less than 100 feet.

You need VTOL not just to land a plane, but to land the plane as close as possible to the package. Otherwise, what's the point doing it with a Jet in the first place? You can do the job faster with a Buzzard if you spend all the time walking from the landing spot to the objective.

I've done sightseer with a lazer before. Just need to know how to land it.

Yeah? Can you land it like this?

04a75c9150f58dd4299760c8e3f6b75d.png

Will I buy a Lazer...? How about no... too expansive. If I'd buy a fighter plane I guess it would be hydra.

MechanicMammal

It does make me laugh a bit, people justifying the price because it is MARGINALLY better than the hydra in a dogfight, if that is the primary reason to buy one then why not buy the Pyro which is significantly better than both jets for dog fighting?.......

And lets face it the Lazer is not as versatile when it comes to anything else compared to the hydra.................but I can land it within a 100ft I see in a earlier post LOL. well with the hydra you do not even have to land to collect crates just hover near the objective even crates at sea are easily picked up.

So for the price of a Lazer you can buy both the Hydra and a Pyro and dominate both scenarios.

Do not get me wrong I quite like the lazer and when it inevitably gets 50% off I will buy one to complete my hanger collection but to consider it to be worth 6.5 million is a bit insane in my opinion.

^ Don't be too narrow-minded. There are military aviation enthusiasts (not to be confused with jet griefers) who could and would pay that amount. There was at least one guy in this exact thread.

^This in my opinion is the only reason to buy the lazer at the moment and a good argument from hei3enberg. but outside of this reasoning...... really?.

Edited by MechanicMammal

Arrows to Athens

165.gif

But you can paint it!

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but paying $ 6.5 million on an airplane just to paint it is absurd, and I'm not surprised by the prices of products in GTAO.
I'd rather invade Fort and get one for free.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.

Black-Dragon96

It does make me laugh a bit, people justifying the price because it is MARGINALLY better than the hydra in a dogfight, if that is the primary reason to buy one then why not buy the Pyro which is significantly better than both jets for dog fighting?.......

Well the Lazer has explosive canons. Thats the main advantage over the pyro. I also prefer the lazer handling over the pyro handling. The pyro and the rogue have this weird issue that makes the planes nose drop when flying a banked turn that makes them very unintuitive to fly.

I have yet to loose a fight against a pyro in my lazer. In fact the only vehicle i have lost against was a hunter that smoked me with its canon.

The pyro might be faster at turning but you can use that against it. Circle left and right to avoid incomming missiles. When he stops the spam pull up 90º and shut of your engine by holding the break to slow down drasticly. By the time he notices where you went he will already have passed you so all you hav to do now is restart the engine, pull the nose down and finish him with the canons.

And lets face it the Lazer is not as versatile when it comes to anything else compared to the hydra.................but I can land it within a 100ft I see in a earlier post LOL. well with the hydra you do not even have to land to collect crates just hover near the objective even crates at sea are easily picked up.

I actually find it easier to land the lazer than to land the hydra.

To land a hydra in hovermode you first have to slow it down to make it hover over the place you want it to land. Then you have to gently pull it down hoping to not shut off the engine and crash down like a rock.

To land a lazer just swoop down at the street shut of the engine, glide in touch down reverse engine power and you are golden. I can land this thing in heavy traffic with zero problems.

When I play sightseer or want to pick up something out of the water i just use a buzzard.

Yep Im one of these people. Sure the price is insane but I gladly paid it and I dont regret it.

So far its been worth every penny. To be able to spawn this thing at your feet is a griefers dream lol

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

It's been quite funny seeing all the really, really sh*tty pilots in their chrome Lazers. I literally had one guy try to strafe me - in the open - 12 or 15 times without even coming close. Well spent dude!

Their shineyness also makes them easier to spot and shoot down the planes I did buy are black or a dull grey to make it harder to spot

Arrows to Athens

So far its been worth every penny. To be able to spawn this thing at your feet is a griefers dream lol

This has been the case with the Hydra for quite some time now. Why is it so different with the Lazer?

This has been the case with the Hydra for quite some time now. Why is it so different with the Lazer?

Because I dont fly the hydra. I prefer the Lazer.

Arrows to Athens

I prefer the Hydra.

I prefer the Hydra.

:cookie:

Prince_Polaris

since I have modder money up the ass I bought it lol, it's a cool plane <3

haven't been banned yet AHAHAHAH NOT WORRIED AT ALL SEND HELP