GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Will any one of you buy a Lazer for 6.5 million?

Misa.And.Her.Hubby

Sorry but the Lazer hasn't ever been nerfed, buffed, anything, since it came to current gen. In fact I don't think it's been changed, ever.

https://www.diffchecker.com/K2OfxWpD

That will expire in a month's time. The data on the left is from the common.rpf file from the game directory. The data on the right is the current, as it comes from the update\ update.rpf\ data folder.

Now that's just how the plane acts - on the ground, in the air, etc. Explosive resistance may be scripted, but after testing I can say that's it on par with the Hydra when it comes to damage.

The handling was nerfed recently after gunrunning I think. The bumpers are not as effective. You used to be able to just go staight up and turn a full 360 without really using the thumbstick. Now the bumpers just arent as effective. Its more thumbstick dependent.

Didn't you check the link I just posted? The plane hasn't been touched since current gen.

The bumpers operate the rudder, which means the yaw must've changed. It hasn't.

If nothing changed in your link where did the link arrows posted come from and why does that one show changes?

A few differing opinions in here. We must get to the bottom of this lol

Because that's for the Mallard.

• Like 2

I accidentally also bought the Pyro, by accident, beefed up haha. I pimped it out so it was nearly $6m. I'm effing broke. Between th hangar and stuff I got my second char, with all my main characters new aircraft and hangars, holy effing shiz. We need 2x via and businesses for like a month. I'm down well over $40m net and at my lowest point in years.

I have a FZ hangar and one or two dozen lasers within 100 yards that I can easily steal and I really prefer the hydra anyway. Like I said, on sale or if we can get some good 2x modes soon. I'm broke ($149m), we're talking hard earned money. 6.5 mill and will we need to spend another mill on upgrades?

The Pyro is great, you didn't make a mistake.

Of course I'm going to purchase it. Now I don't have to spawn all the way at my hangar for a Lazer. I can just spawn in an apartment and call the Lazer once I get outside using the Quick Job glitch.

• Like 2

Black-Dragon96

^ Maybe because you got nothing else to buy that you like? :D

Edited by Black-Dragon96

Me friend got me a modded account, so yeah, I'm totally buying it when it comes out without the need to spend hundreds of hours or dollars on the game and basically any efforts. I might have lived long enough to become a villain, but there's no need to worry, as I only attack bad guys, which is everyone who refuses to join my wonderful organization filled of love and compassion.

I will definitely buy one, I really like that it gets put in your pegasus list also and not just your Hangar.

qwBzZz3g.jpg

Still have it's small spot open for it ♡

XXarSFW.jpg

Weird that this DIDN'T come out today

Why bro? I dont think anyone was expecting it to come out today.

Im honestly skeptical if it will be released at all but Im still hoping for next Tuesday.

The cargobob always had a webpage but wasnt released till CG.

Handsome Jack

The cargobob always had a webpage but wasnt released till CG.

Because it was in SP...

Anyone remember the glitch way back on last gen where you were able to buy the cargobob for a way cheaper price? That's how I got mine lol.

• Like 4

Synthwavecomfyshit.gif

Yeah... imagine a helicopter being sold for $185,000 in GTA Online these days. "Oh, erm, I think you missed a zero".

• Like 2

AboveAndBeyoncé

Yeah... imagine a helicopter being sold for $185,000 in GTA Online these days. "Oh, erm, I think you missed a zero".

was probably thinking of the price in single player since there was a glitch to use single player to buy it online which was the way I got mines for $185,000 Edited by AboveAndBeyoncé

As I'm running low on cash, I completed a few sales earliers than I anticipated... Large warehouse, medium warehouse, full coke facility and my bunker. I got the funds ready for the Laser, hehe....

I'll definitely buy the Laser, just to put it in the hangar with a custom paintjob... Really looking forward to this one, even more than I was for the Hunter... Big pricetag, but finally an official personal Laser...

I said I was going to purchase two for my characters few pages back, but now, I'm not so sure.

The money is still there, but I'm having so much fun with my Hunters. :)

Players are going to riot if R* removes it from Zancudo.

• Like 2

PwnageSoldier

If I could buy it for 2.5m, or atleast 3.5m, around half the original price, I'd buy it if I had extra funds. It's always good to have a jet more maneuverable than the Hydra, and just as deadly, on my/your hands. That will never happen, so I'll simply stick to going to my hangar in Fort Zancudo and steal a jet that costs me nothing other than two stars.

Lonely-Martin

I'm definately getting it, but not immediately.

I'll look at December's DLC first though, unless it's time limited (not that I think it will be).

So, finally... three months later. We're finally (I think) at the point of the Lazer dropping.

Who's buying this thing on release? I'm sitting on 12.5m atm, no way I'm dropping to 6 before the December update drops lol

So, finally... three months later. We're finally (I think) at the point of the Lazer dropping.

Who's buying this thing on release? I'm sitting on 12.5m atm, no way I'm dropping to 6 before the December update drops lol

About the same on my bankroll. Dont really see the point as I barely even use the Hunter I just bought. Mostly just do bombing runs in the Rogue when I wanna tear stuff up

Edited by fiill

DrSweatySphincter

I'll just continue griefing with the free Lazer. Also, why advertise jets now when explosive rounds exist? New comers will learn real quick lol. Aside from that I'm glad this dreadful dripfeed is over. I just don't want another fetch and return supply business dlc. Is that too much to ask for? :(

• Like 3

"Control the memes, control the planet. Fascism is back and the left can't stand it."

ezgif_com_resize.gif

Support Helisexuality The Official JET Thread

Handsome Jack

I'll just continue griefing with the free Lazer. Also, why advertise jets now when explosive rounds exist? New comers will learn real quick lol. Aside from that I'm glad this dreadful dripfeed is over. I just don't want another fetch and return supply business dlc. Is that too much to ask for? :(

Me either. Because if they add another stupid ass fetch and return sh*t those f*ck heads are gonna include atleast one stupid f*cking fetch mission or a stupid f*cking sell mission or include both which is even worse. So yeah f*ck that lol.

• Like 2

Synthwavecomfyshit.gif

I said I was going to purchase two for my characters few pages back, but now, I'm not so sure.

The money is still there, but I'm having so much fun with my Hunters. :)

Players are going to riot if R* removes it from Zancudo.

They can make it impossible to steal it from Zancudo without getting killed. Otherwise, you'd just pay 15K to retrieve a Lazer every time.

As for me, i will wait for the discount like i did with Bombushka and accumulate some funds perhaps. I won't grind my ass off explicitely for the Lazer and for sure i won't buy anything, anymore, anyways.

• Like 1

Decided any $6.5m I spend on this I'll hopefully need in a couple weeks. I'll pick one up 50% off in a few months.

• Like 2

Me either. Because if they add another stupid ass fetch and return sh*t those f*ck heads are gonna include atleast one stupid f*cking fetch mission or a stupid f*cking sell mission or include both which is even worse. So yeah f*ck that lol.

But at this stage in the life cycle of the game what else are they going to do? It is a bit too late to start from scratch with fresh ideas, so if it is another money making update then of course they will just be reheating the current business models in one way or another.

What would be amazing is if they fixed some of the bugs and game play annoyances that people have been bitching about for years... but that doesn't sell shark cards.