Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,863 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

AredTarg

What are your goals right now?

AredTarg

Why are you guys playing GTA Online? What are your online goals, and after they're met what is next?

My current goals are waiting for the dripfeed, and teaching my new "students" how to become a billionaire like myself.

CrysisAverted

My current goals are buying everything in this update as they are released, and shilling motivational videos that will help people on the internet become a billionaire like myself while posing in front of my rented hyper car.

Edited by CrysisAverted

0CypherP
Getting people who are nothing but cowards and annoying griefers,tryhards and anyone who possibly deserve to be dead,killed until they leave the session,especially those who ask me money.(Infinite goal)

Getting an Higher K/D by doing my first goal.(Infinite goal)

Getting more 12 millions to buy four vehicles(infintie goal,but the amount of money may change,and the vehicles i want will change too in the future)

Pretty easy.

Fireboy769

To get 9 figures ($100 Million) so I can finally ask out and bang my Secretary (she only dates guys with 9 figures, y'know)

Reemer

Getting people who are nothing but cowards and annoying griefers,tryhards and anyone who possibly deserve to be dead,killed until they leave the session,especially those who ask me money.(Infinite goal)

so you're gonna be killing yourself until you leave the session?

That1Skeleton

Well, I already got the Ultralight from the new update, so...

I guess I'dd want to get Criminal Mastermind, but only one of my friends plays GTA V on PC, and there is no way in hell I'm doing that with randos

Mach1bud

Buy every new Muscle car that is added to Online.

wait...

Happy Hunter

Getting the Hunter, getting the Hunter, and getting the Hunter.

(Someone find a glitch so we can own them already. I've gone 2 days without using it, despite doing a ton of those missions).

HaRdSTyLe_83

same as in "13.. to have fun

SideStunt

To buy the Rapid GT Classic, Hunter and the Batmobi-uh...Vigilante.

TheLordMarvel

(Someone find a glitch so we can own them already. I've gone 2 days without using it, despite doing a ton of those missions).

I'm the same, but with the Nokota. Did a few missions today, every single one was with the Hunter, lol.

-

Current goal: Saving up for the Nokota (possibly), Hunter, Rapid GT, Cyclone and Vigilante. I already have enough for all of them, but I don't like going under a certain amount.

King Rossey

Buy every new Muscle car that is added to Online.

wait...

Damn man how are you gonna afford all of those... wait

Mattoropael

I'm the same, but with the Nokota. Did a few missions today, every single one was with the Hunter, lol.

-

Current goal: Saving up for the Nokota (possibly), Hunter, Rapid GT, Cyclone and Vigilante. I already have enough for all of them, but I don't like going under a certain amount.

For me, I am for some reason still hyped for that 6.5 million Lazer paintjob. Granted, I can already afford buying it a few times over so the money isn't the biggest problem to me.

Bombushka, Pyro, Nokota and Hunter are still on the agenda, of course. Those either look genuinely fun, are classic aircraft, or both.

III-Ari-III

Just making money for any new dlc that comes out, or dripfeed content meanwhile i play with my friends and crew.

0CypherP

so you're gonna be killing yourself until you leave the session?

That is rude,and this is ''what are your goals thread'',not an ''offend the others members and judge their goals thread''.
Also just to make clear,i don't explode supplies,i don't randomly kill people who are just chilling in the session,i choose wisely my targets,i make sure i am not killing innocents,so don't come here and judge me without knowing anything about me.

-LN-

My only goal is to maintain the desire to continue playing. No, I don't hate the game, I'm just not into it as much as I used to be and strongly preferred the game as a whole before the whole heavy free roam, business, and complete departure from realism focus/direction. It seemed, I don't know, more like GTA back then!

With the right friends, I can still find enjoyment, but I no longer have any goals from a game playing or statistical perspective. It's just something to do while being social and I do enjoy helping out my friends who are still heavily invested in this game.

DrSweatySphincter

To eventually hit 50 million...somehow.

Just continue practicing and getting better with Jets and Choppers to be a better killer. Always room for improvement :)

giphy.gif

army-military-helicopter-animated-gif-23

SHOKKERZ91

My goal is getting better in flying choppers, mainly the savage. But i also will try to master the hunter. Like the comment above: "Always room for improvement."

SHADOW OPS

To blow up jets. Same goals for quite a while.

dieseltech20

My only goal is to maintain the desire to continue playing. No, I don't hate the game, I'm just not into it as much as I used to be and strongly preferred the game as a whole before the whole heavy free roam, business, and complete departure from realism focus/direction. It seemed, I don't know, more like GTA back then!

With the right friends, I can still find enjoyment, but I no longer have any goals from a game playing or statistical perspective. It's just something to do while being social and I do enjoy helping out my friends who are still heavily invested in this game.

The other day was the most I have ever seen you in public free roam in 2 years ;)

Scott Stapp

Playing my free copy of Just Cause 3 so I can recoup some money back from $ony.

ShadowlessDevil

Have fun..after all, it is a game!

SuperJude™

Make some cash get a Hangar, maybe an aircraft or two, continue exploring game mechanics and mastering Heists.

Oh and troll the occasional idiot.

DangerZ0neX

Selling a full hangar's worth of 50 Narcotics for the 70% bonus, to check if the rumor that incomplete sales still net you a full sale's worth of profit, and just to say that I did.

After that, I'm back to the occasional I/E-Headhunter routine while I drive/fly around in my cars and planes. Hangar work is boring as hell.

THC

Own the Hunter, Bombuska, and the P-45 Nokota. Once they're released. Then have them all placed perfectly alongside my other aircraft. It will be perfection.

Edited by The Happy Clown

Mrnrfan182

Get my bank account back to its pre-SR amount (I only bought a hangar and the ultralight so it won't take long) and wait for the things I actually want to be released. Yay dripfeed!

blusunone

Win 50 deathmatches so i can get the burning heart tattoo (15 to go), finish all the heists, maybe try to get a crew together to do cmm, and master flying the cargobob.

I'll buy a hangar eventually, wanna wait until the inevitable sale, plus see what kind of feedback people have left so i can make an informed decision. I am a very discerning consumer:P

Pocket Fox

Get my stolen 600k back oh and world peace.

Spadge

My current goals are buying everything in this update as they are released, and shilling motivational videos that will help people on the internet become a billionaire like myself while posing in front of my rented hyper car.

Hereinmygarage.mwv

snowwind

Flying around in my Ultralight...

I enjoy the sun, rain and the clouds over LS and no one hunts after me and almost no one sees me. How peaceful this game is! :sigh: