2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bad sports points for destroying aircraft

KornbreadMaf1a

KornbreadMaf1a

I just shot down a Hydra and got a warning telling me I got bad spots points for destroying a personal aircraft.

Edit: Have to call Mors to replace your personal aircraft too. My Hydra cost me $1000.

Edited by KornbreadMaf1a
  • Like 7

And yet destroy someones $2.2 million dollar crate shipment and rockstar swill give you a bonus....

• Like 5

SaturdayNight

Oh man doing any kind of sell missions during this update is seriously not recommended. It would kinda be funny to witness yourself getting bombed lol. Minus the loss of a 2.2 mil sale of course.

• Like 1

Geisterfaust

Feel bad for console users: aircraft insurance is a total scam, but that wasn't totally unexpected. R* is hitting a new low now. I hope public sales defenders will not only be bombed now but slapped with BS points.

Edited by hei3enberg
  • Like 3

The Wandering Hunter

i think i'll just set this right here to 650 and....

aah all better

Lol next update for any rockets thrown at my ceo office building will end up charging you for premesis insurance...f*cking hell

I'm totally fine with spending $1k to swat you out of the sky; but bad sport points? They need to remove bad sport. Finally.

• Like 4

We Are Ninja

Wait. The Hydra is a PV now? Does it appear in your newly-purchased hanger?

EDIT: Evidently, it does. Wow. We now get penalized for downing jet griefers. It's getting to the point where it'd make more sense to become a griefer than it would to try and thwart one...

On the flip side, there's a roundabout cooldown on spamming new jets repeatedly.

Edited by We Are Ninja
  • Like 4

EDIT: Evidently, it does. Wow. We now get penalized for downing jet griefers. It's getting to the point where it'd make more sense to become a griefer than it would to try and thwart one...

On the flip side, there's a roundabout cooldown on spamming new jets repeatedly.

And what if you buy the hanger and dont park and customize the hydra inside. It still becomes a personal vehicle?(with cooldown) Edited by Foppezão

IbrahimLafayette

As far as I know you can still call the vehicles from pegasus, that you've stored in the bunker. It will deliver the non-custom version.

You can request every vehicle in the hangar via the interaction menu, but you can only have one vehicle at a time out. That means you can't have your PV and any aircraft from the hangar out simultaneously.

• Like 1

Sentinel Driver

How the hell does C* expect us to take down jet griefers? In fact, why do they even add weapons such as homing launchers to try to counter jets if it's "bad sport" now to destroy them? Smh C* has been completely consumed by the greed for the shark card money, all sense of logic, common sense and game balance thrown out the window

Dont store any pegasus sh*t to your hangar and it will not become a pv.

Edited by Schumy7

Geisterfaust

Yes, indeed it is and it appears there, protected by 1k insurance AND bad sport points, so good luck console users. R* wants you to become a griefer, so don't please them unless you really want to destroy people. I'm beyond that stage and not coming back.

Cooldown is BS: call a Peggie (now spawns in Zancudo if you have warehouse), got rekt then call a PV jet, then you can register as MC and instaspawn Oppressor. This is griefer's paradise!

• Like 2

Must be a glitch, my hydra on PS4 is not a PV and does not have insurance cover. All new aircraft however are classed as PV's and come with a $1k fee.

Must be a glitch, my hydra on PS4 is not a PV and does not have insurance cover. All new aircraft however are classed as PV's and come with a $1k fee.

Oh i see, you drag your hydra into your hanger, it becomes PV. Sweet!!!!! embrace the cancer people! GTA's just gone to a whole new level. Wonder how long it takes to get into bad sports

Oh man doing any kind of sell missions during this update is seriously not recommended. It would kinda be funny to witness yourself getting bombed lol. Minus the loss of a 2.2 mil sale of course.

Honestly it's best for the pilots, it's an update tailor made for us.

Not only will it benefit me to grief people in helis or jets, but it also won't be a worry when it comes to selling, not with G.O.

Oh i see, you drag your hydra into your hanger, it becomes PV. Sweet!!!!! embrace the cancer people! GTA's just gone to a whole new level. Wonder how long it takes to get into bad sports

This has happened before.

Back in the early days when there was the glitch to store jets in your garage and make it a PV... basically I'd have a Laser which was a PV, and on the off chance you got cheapshotter off radar by a bum jet , they'd get the bad sport notch and insurance cost.

Didn';t take long for everyone to do it, and all of us ot end up in bad sport either...

Honestly it's best for the pilots, it's an update tailor made for us.

Not only will it benefit me to grief people in helis or jets, but it also won't be a worry when it comes to selling, not with G.O.

yeah I'm taking myself to flight school, this update is epic.

How the hell does C* expect us to take down jet griefers? In fact, why do they even add weapons such as homing launchers to try to counter jets if it's "bad sport" now to destroy them? Smh C* has been completely consumed by the greed for the shark card money, all sense of logic, common sense and game balance thrown out the window

As a jet griefer myself I can tell you the best way to stop them is the opressor and or explosive rounds. But Id say mostly the opressor, it forces you to fly high and at close range its missiles are not easy to lose.

Also casual pilots/griefers use the hydra but most griefers use the lazer so no worries about bs points or insurance there.

Edited by StangOne50

If you're in a VIP/MC mission, you don't pay for insurance. It's been that way for a while. It should still apply to person aircraft.

We Are Ninja

So ... now we get penalized if we fight back?

Yep. We have been since they started charging insurance fees for fighting back against griefers in military vehicles after Gunrunning was released.

Edited by We Are Ninja

Shadowfennekin

Anyone who uses aircraft to assault players.... do the world a favor and kys, I'm done with this game.

• Like 1

lmao

this is rather funny, i hope one of the future updates does this to the remaining pegasus ground vehicles too. Drive around in a tank, literally force others to destroy it (you can't snipe the driver anymore, can you?) and go badsport. Please R*, everything sends us to bad sport already so why not this.

To be clear:

• If you blow up another player's (Hanger-stored) aircraft you are NOT charged insurance.
  • If you blow up another player's (Hanger-stored) aircraft you WILL get BS points.
  • If you crash your own aircraft, you will be charged a flat $1000 to restore it

We Are Ninja

To be clear:

• If you blow up another player's (Hanger-stored) aircraft you are NOT charged insurance.
  • If you blow up another player's (Hanger-stored) aircraft you WILL get BS points.
  • If you crash your own aircraft, you will be charged a flat $1000 to restore it

Well, that's a partial relief. But if you manage to shoot down a jet that's been accosting you, defeating it/shooting it down shouldn't cost you BS points. Especially if the jet troll instigated the conflict. That doesn't even make sense.

Edited by We Are Ninja