Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,869 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Vitalize

Bitch and Moan Thread - Smuggler's Run Edition

gnomefromnome

I really don't like the Insurgent Pickup sale. I guess R* knew this, gave me this one last night...and this afternoon. The damn Merryweather run around like goons, sometimes in the wrong direction or a few blocks away, and YOU have to chase them down.

EDIT: just realized this is a Bunker sale....

Edited by gnomefromnome

TheFroggmann

I really don't like the Insurgent Pickup sale. I guess R* knew this, gave me this one last night...and this afternoon. The damn Merryweather run around like goons, sometimes in the wrong direction or a few blocks away, and YOU have to chase them down.

To tell you the truth, since finding out about the AA trailer method I look forward to this scenario. It is so satisfying to see the insurgents go boom after one hit. Just watch out for friendly Insurgents, they look a little too alike.

Prince_Polaris

To tell you the truth, since finding out about the AA trailer method I look forward to this scenario. It is so satisfying to see the insurgents go boom after one hit. Just watch out for friendly Insurgents, they look a little too alike.

AA trailer method?

WAIT.... CAN YOU HOOK YOUR AA TRAILER TO THE INSURGENT!?

Rafae

^ No you bum

He meant shooting down the Merryweather Insurgent Pickups with the AA trailer as those are the only things that make the Insurgents go down with one rocket.

Edited by Rafae

Prince_Polaris

^ No you bum

He meant shooting down the Merryweather Insurgent Pickups with the AA trailer as those are the only things that make the Insurgents go down with one rocket.

BUT CAN YOU!?

Also they're flak cannons not rockets

Rafae

^ Nah you can't.

Saddler only. Not even the Nightshark even though we got to tow it in that MOC mission smh.

Prince_Polaris

^ Nah you can't.

Saddler only. Not even the Nightshark even though we got to tow it in that MOC mission smh.

HELL f*ckING YES YOU CAN I'M GONNA LOOK FORWARD TO THIS MISSION FROM NOW ON

ALSO WHY ELSE WOULD ALL THE GR VEHICLES HAVE TRAILER HITCHES?

20170929170000_1.jpg

Rafae

Damn wtf 🤔

Prince_Polaris

Damn wtf

I'm actually happy to get this mission now <3

20170929171440_1.jpg

KingpinRCR

Why does my duster keep disappearing from my hangar??? It shows in the list, but not in my hangar. (No, it's not in storage). I have to request it, put it in my hangar to display and when I change sessions or log off and back in it's gone and I have to repeat the process.

Black-Dragon96

My jetsam cargobob still turns into a marine cargobob when i put it into my hangar. Bug theft auto strikes again.

They give us helmets with nightvision/thermalvision attached but we cant use them in vehicles. Why ffs, thats exactly where they would be usefull. Flying around in a buzzard/hunter with active nightvision/thermalvision and headshot protection not possible, but of f*cking course the opressor noobs can use both on their flying broomstick.

Big_Show

LMAO.... just when you think the new jets are useless. Was having fun in First person, then all of a sudden insta spawn jets, pull up to loop around and take them out, then boom... well if that's what you gotta do to win, f*ck you R*!

Prince_Polaris

My jetsam cargobob still turns into a marine cargobob when i put it into my hangar. Bug theft auto strikes again.

They give us helmets with nightvision/thermalvision attached but we cant use them in vehicles. Why ffs, thats exactly where they would be usefull. Flying around in a buzzard/hunter with active nightvision/thermalvision and headshot protection not possible, but of f*cking course the opressor noobs can use both on their flying broomstick.

Yep... gee I sure wish I could have a personal vehicle cargobob, but nope, it keeps f*cking turning into the wrong one.

Sky_Light12

Bought a RM 10 Bombushka for 6milion.. what a peace of crap. A titan with bombs. Completly useless. Nice for the collection.

Wrong, Titan is faster, more maneuverable and holds up to helicopters much better. Boombuska's only advantages are the pew pew, the poop poop (only 50) and JATO.

Titan:

Boombushka:

k3KeqGn.gif

other than that, a fully armored bombushka can survive crash head on at full speed

Black-Dragon96

Yep... gee I sure wish I could have a personal vehicle cargobob, but nope, it keeps f*cking turning into the wrong one.

Yeah, I now painted one of my two bobs black so i atleast have a semi civil looking one. I doubt they will ever fix it.

Prince_Polaris

Yeah, I now painted one of my two bobs black so i atleast have a semi civil looking one. I doubt they will ever fix it.

I'd be fine with it if the f*cking normal cargobob wasn't SUPER f*ckING LOUD

TheFroggmann

AA trailer method?

WAIT.... CAN YOU HOOK YOUR AA TRAILER TO THE INSURGENT!?

Yes you can. If you have the flak canons on your trailer, anything you fire them at goes boom. This can come at a cost though, I've blown up 2 "friendly" insurgents that were part of the mission. First because it looked like one of the MW Insurgents from a distance second because I think an NPC in a car ran in front of the gun as I fired. Blowing up the NPC, the trailer and the insurgent. Never saw the ahole either.

Silencer555

Man I wish Incendiary and Gas bombs were slightly tweaked to be cooler.

--Gas Bombs--
-A larger radius and duration for Gas clouds
-The ability to send object flying and cause instant ragdolling for any NPCs/Players per explosion just for hilariousness/effectivness.
-Higher capacity(Only because it's weak in general for most purposes)

--Incendiary Bombs--
-Blast damage is cut in half
-Instantly causes NPCs/Players to catch on fire
-Leaves a larger pool of fire
-NPCs/Players remain on fire for longer

Schumy7

Hydra losers....

Shadowfennekin

Anybody who paints their jet chrome or pink deserves to be griefed

KingpinRCR

The Howard NX-25 is made to be painted chrome though (Remember the Hughes H-1 raceplane?).

Edit: granted, its not a jet...

Edited by KingpinRCR

StangOne50

Anybody who paints their jet chrome or pink deserves to be griefed

Come get me :oD

Suzuki Azure Vulpine

First off sorry about the frame rate, had to do a bullsh*t work around since Imgur wanted to be a C*nt

oxkBnDZ.gif

So, since when was the Titan pilot, Misha from Mercenaries 2?

whywontyoulisten

Why not just post it as a video?

Snoopbr

CEO's Havok looks amazing with tinted canopy. It should feature on personal aircrafts too!

gtafan26

Getting spawned killed by the Hydra and Buzzard in one the product source runs is my B&M, I could not even complete it and dashboarded the game

Edited by gtafan26

whywontyoulisten

A friend doesn't have many businesses and needed help making money from his hangar. I forgot how f*cking irritating and chore-like these missions are. We usually have a laugh doing CEO or Biker work, but we all ended up just bitching at each other. Didn't take long to remind me why I quit after unlocking everything.

Gridl0k

Still buggy going from MC to CEO in a vehicle warehouse, was left waiting for non-existent crewmates to modify their vehicles and then it spawned me outside minus the T20. Another $100k you owe me r*

Sentinel Driver
Posted (edited)

"This is what the greek call quid pro quo"

Yeah, and it's also what I call quit pro quo. The slow ass titan takes way too long to reach the dropsite, the mogul sucks, the engines die really easy and the machine guns are weak as f*ck. How the f*ck did the piece of sh*t pass testing? It takes way too long compared to the other missions. It's objectively bad game design

Edited by Sentinel Driver

Arrows to Athens

What's the point of this thread now?