Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,934 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Vitalize

Bitch and Moan Thread - Smuggler's Run Edition

Schumy7

Again no dripfeed. Come on chop chop.

Tourise

I seriously hope they are going to allow Planes drop NUKES to blow the whole SA's players up in one time....

I hate GR and SR missions!

I hate resupply and selling mission even more!

Waste of f*cking time

Edited by Tourise

GTP_Monkey

That prison parachute supply mission?

Parachute inside the prison and the target riot van spawns just outside the locked prison door.

Get there, get killed, and you respawn right in the f***** middle of police & special force NPCs spawn killing you?

Like seriously wtf. Is it the same ass****e designer who thought its a fun to have the I/E Terminator aim bots and those Dune buggy deliveries?

*edit

Another example of horrendous game design is the supply mission where you have to land on the rooftop of that bank.

If you steal the supplies but then, die on the street below, the game will re-spawn you endlessly back on the roof top?

And if you are out of the parachutes, only way to get down is to use the ladder and get shot by never ending waves of buzzards.

Land outside the prison order up your Karuma and drive in protected, Jump into armoured van drive out cal lester when clear of prison its easy that one is

The Wandering Hunter

f*ck this dripfeed

we'll be here until christmas

thepiebaker

They start the dripfeed off with my least wanted vehicle. Come on I have 10 mill burning in my pocket for shinys

mrgstrings

Well, you have 2 versions of your aircraft - personal resprayed and the regular Pegasus one. A bit like the IPC/Technical Custom. :(

Edited by mrgstrings

Gridl0k

f*ck this dripfeed

we'll be here until halloween

ftfy :)

The Wandering Hunter

this car is a really pointless dripfeed too, if you like it, you buy it. most people won't buy it.

just give us some f*cking planes

GTP_Monkey

Piss poor dripfeed keep this up R* there are loads of new games a coming

GTAJJ

Loads of planes to be released... in a plane DLC...

Releases a car...

Well back to other games for another week.

Jamwes

That prison parachute supply mission?

Parachute inside the prison and the target riot van spawns just outside the locked prison door.

Get there, get killed, and you respawn right in the f***** middle of police & special force NPCs spawn killing you?

Like seriously wtf. Is it the same ass****e designer who thought its a fun to have the I/E Terminator aim bots and those Dune buggy deliveries?

*edit

Another example of horrendous game design is the supply mission where you have to land on the rooftop of that bank.

If you steal the supplies but then, die on the street below, the game will re-spawn you endlessly back on the roof top?

And if you are out of the parachutes, only way to get down is to use the ladder and get shot by never ending waves of buzzards.

Land outside the prison order up your Karuma and drive in protected, Jump into armoured van drive out cal lester when clear of prison its easy that one is

Here's the extra fun on that one. If you don't get into the Cargobob, the Police van's doors are locked. The first time I did this one, not only were the cops killing me left and right, but I also had to blow up the van just to get the cargo. That was an expensive run...

*Edit to respond to edit

Don't they provide a parachoot on the roof? I know the hotel one does. If so, after you use it, does it respawn when you die? If not, then thats lame. Do the buzzards shoot at you, or can you just shoot out the gunners and leave the harmless helicopters chasing you?

Edited by Jamwes

DarkFlame588

Of course the first drip fed vehicle in this majorly air based update is.... a car. Don't get me wrong, it is one fine ass machine, but still.

Aquarices

Loads of planes to be released... in a plane DLC...

Releases a car...

Well back to other games for another week.

This has been me lately. I have everything I want and multiple full warehouses/bunker. Don't wanna sell until they offer bonuses, so I just check in every tuesday to be dripfed lol.

Rafae

Yeah, I'm f*cking done with this sorry excuse of a business.

I don't know why Rockstar feels the need to tinker with the amount of cargo I have for each good just because I switch sessions. Sorry that I didn't want to follow a f*cking Titan for 15 minutes just for 20k worth of goods.

I had zero stock and was working on getting 25 crates of both narcotics and chemicals but of course Rockstar loves to mess with even the tiniest of things if you dare play the game a way other than they intended. Now I have more chemicals than I do narcotics and it just messed up my whole grind system up.

After all that time I spent collecting the cargo when I didn't even want to in the first place but did anyway because of the bonuses. Jesus Christ.

f*ck this.

Rewdalf

f*ck this dripfeed

we'll be here until halloween chirstmas

What with Rockstar's recent trends, pretty sure it's going to be dragged out until Christmas.

Skip a week, one vehicle, skip a week, etcetera, Vigilante for Halloween and Hunter for Christmas.

Calling it right now.

They'll drag it out until Christmas. If it won't be the Hunter, then it'll be the Lazer.

GTP_Monkey

f*ck this dripfeed

What with Rockstar's recent trends, pretty sure it's going to be dragged out until Christmas.

Skip a week, one vehicle, skip a week, etcetera, Vigilante for Halloween and Hunter for Christmas.

Calling it right now.

They'll drag it out until Christmas. If it won't be the Hunter, then it'll be the Lazer.

If they dripfeeding till xmas I won't be waiting Pcars and GT Sport out soon so buck up R* or loose more customers

gtafan26

f*ck this dripfeed

Calling it right now.

There are 14 weeks till then, how many more vehicles/aircraft are left ?

Rafae

10 vehicles left.

HARBUJAHN

Yeah, I'm f*cking done with this sorry excuse of a business.

I don't know why Rockstar feels the need to tinker with the amount of cargo I have for each good just because I switch sessions. Sorry that I didn't want to follow a f*cking Titan for 15 minutes just for 20k worth of goods.

I had zero stock and was working on getting 25 crates of both narcotics and chemicals but of course Rockstar loves to mess with even the tiniest of things if you dare play the game a way other than they intended. Now I have more chemicals than I do narcotics and it just messed up my whole grind system up.

After all that time I spent collecting the cargo when I didn't even want to in the first place but did anyway because of the bonuses. Jesus Christ.

f*ck this.

I was helping Jessica (pbmo crew) out last night and was getting paid very well as an associate better than if i did my own, rockstars logic :^:

Gridl0k

^ Pay is doubled this week, it's "SecuroServ Employee Appreciation Week" apparently..

HARBUJAHN

^ Pay is doubled this week, it's "SecuroServ Employee Appreciation Week" apparently..

I won't be filling my own hanger up thats for sure, being an associate pays better when you count the cost of ammo,lost stock from avoiding sh*tty sales,pv costs etc etc

GTP_Monkey

Don't pay for stock so it's not cost anything other than time as for amo use savage buzzard or hydra then no amo charges do 2 runs then nick a car sell it 2 more runs and so on mix in some VIP work all helps only whilst 100% bonus is on SR

Edited by GTP_Monkey

⁣V⁣

Even thought I see the notification, "You've been paid $11000 to $16000" i don't see anything happening in my cash bar.

kovaandr

^I noticed the same yesterday when I helped a friend.

I hope its a bug and not a scheme by R* to display that we recieved money, when actually we get nothing....

⁣V⁣

I'm under the impression they blocked "large" injections of SecuroServ payouts. That's how most mod menus used to "inject" money:

Pre-gunrunning

5qE3iUc.png

Let's hope they update their background script soon.

mrgstrings

Yeh just yesterday we helped a CEO friend selling bunker and hangar stuff. 11k payment was shown but we did not get the money - transaction failed. :angry:

EkaSwede

Alright, this needs to be talked about.

The Mogul is the Hangar equivalent of the MC Business Boxville! No, it's WORSE!

So I actually evaded the police helicopter as one blew itself up and the other one parking itself on a pylon thanks to my skillful flying. as I headed to the last dropoff, the plane looked healthy and fine, but then I saw a tiny, itty, bitty smoke puff from one of the propellers. No problem, it's just a little bit. Then it QUICKLY got darker and darker until the right propeller stopped. I did not get shot once I lost the copters.

But I can coast on one propeller no problem, right? Right?

WRINGELY WRENG WRANG WRONG!

The other engine goes PBBBHHBHT and dies as well for no reason oth er than the Mogul is an abomination to planes. The Zentorno, X80 and Oppressor in all the most gaudiest chrome lime pink colours mashed together are a thing of BEAUTY in comparison to the crappy Mogul.

BOXVILLE is the best thing since the Hunter in comparison to the Mogul.

I still completed the sale despite deliberate sabotage.

Mogul is sh*t.

Jamwes

f*ck this dripfeed

Calling it right now.

Why is this a surprise to anyone? R* said as much in the Newsletter post with the SR trailer. Note the text about the "December holidays."

From the post: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60258/Next-Up-in-GTA-Online-Smuggler-s-Run-Watch-the-Trailer

PLUS NEW MODES, VEHICLES, HOLIDAY CELEBRATIONS AND MORE

Enjoy a fleet of new aircraft along with a suite of customization options for these aerial additions. There will also be a few new four wheeled vehicles as well - plus new competitive Adversary Modes and of course timely holiday celebrations including fun new stuff for Halloween, the December Holidays and more.

Rafae

I highly doubt they'd skip the annual December update and use the drip feed from Smugglers Run to occupy the Christmas holidays.

It just doesn't make sense, both from a financial and business perspective.

Rewdalf

I highly doubt they'd skip the annual December update and use the drip feed from Smugglers Run to occupy the Christmas holidays.

It just doesn't make sense, both from a financial and business perspective.

>financial and business perspective

>Rockstar games

Same company that tried to cease and desist singleplayer mods

Same company that is draining legitimately earned money from its players

Same company who's pay model charges $100 for two ingame vehicles

Besides, remember last year?

Comet Retro was leaked during import/export and it ended up being our "Christmas Surprise..."

Don't get me wrong, it was a great release.

Even though the rear taillights were bugged, and it has a forced widebody kit that not everyone agrees with...

I don't expect anything new for Christmas. What we're getting is what's in the files and that's that.

Edited by Rewdalf