Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,895 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Kirsty

Smuggler's Run Bugs and Issues

Question

Kirsty

Come across a game-breaking bug or glitch in the Smuggler's Run Update? Report it here.

:catspider:

Kushology

Certain weapon ammo stays empty/half full/whatever, even if you buy ammo for it.

I have 13 grenades for the G. Launcher, I'll go into Ammu-nation and buy ammo. I'll bring up my weapon wheel after JUST buying ammo, it will stay on 13.

Same with buying ammo in the interaction menu.

Pisses me off because I use it a lot and now I'll be f*cked if I use the ammo I have.

SYSTEM: PS4

REXX

The Grotti Visione's break lights don't work in the Rockstar Editor.

lee-whu

I can no longer join stunt races as when it starts it hangs whilst launching session.

Verstappen

Break lights you say? 😄

REXX

Break lights you say? 😄

Damn spanish keyboard! *Brake! :p

Jamwes

update regarding payouts, my previous post was 100%, I checked the capture... was definitely paid 1.2mil instead of $850,000 for a full 50 crates of med supplies. Just performed another sale tonight (Double money event week), this time all 50 were narcotics, computer pre-sale and payout in top right corner (post sale) said $1,770,200 but my pocket had $2,570,400! if this is a bug I like it, a lot. if its just a mistake on R*'s end then so be it.

It's glitched and you basically receive an extra cargo bonus on PS4 and X1. Below is the math that I have been using. Although, it doesnt line up with exactly what you reported. The double bonus is not affecting it like I expected. Do you have screenshots and/or video? How many people were in the session?

The Calculated Pay is what shows up in the +$, and is what you should receive. Received Pay is what actually went into your pocket.

Formulas:

Calculated Pay = ((Base pay + Cargo Bonus) - Ron's Cut) + Population Bonus

Received Pay = (Calculated Pay * 2) - Base Pay + Ron's Cut

Math on what I'd expect if population bonus was 7%:

Calculated Pay = (($1m + $700k) - $42.5k) + $116,025 = $1,773,525

Received Pay = ($1,773,525 * 2) - $1m + $42.5k = $2,589,550

Even though they normally work, my formulas appear to be incorrect. At least with however they are adding in the double money.

Edit to add:

I don't know where the $1.77m amount came from yet, but using my formula I was able to find a like between the +$ and received amounts.

($1,770,200 * 2) - $1,000,000 + $30,000 = $2,570,400

After rereading your post, the computer said you would receive that $1.77m amount before you started the mission? That's so odd. I'd expect it to only read $1.7m. R* must have a weird formula that doesn't behave as expected when doubled.

Edit 2:

After thinking about it more, I think Ron's Cut has a maximum of $30k. I'm really curious to know what Ron's Cut was listed on the screen for this sale. How many other people were in the session?

Assuming there were 6 other people in the lobby, this math works.

Lobby Bonus = ($1.7m - $30k) * 6% = $100,200

Calculated Pay = (($1m + $700k) - $30k) + $100,200 = $1,770,200

Received Pay = ($1,770,200 * 2) - $1m + $30k = $2,570,400

Edited by Jamwes

spincther

Textures are glitched and don't show and you cant see the color change of current textures when modifying your MKII weapons in the MOC

Edited by -RP-

Blankerz

update regarding payouts, my previous post was 100%, I checked the capture... was definitely paid 1.2mil instead of $850,000 for a full 50 crates of med supplies. Just performed another sale tonight (Double money event week), this time all 50 were narcotics, computer pre-sale and payout in top right corner (post sale) said $1,770,200 but my pocket had $2,570,400! if this is a bug I like it, a lot. if its just a mistake on R*'s end then so be it.

It's glitched and you basically receive an extra cargo bonus on PS4 and X1. Below is the math that I have been using. Although, it doesnt line up with exactly what you reported. The double bonus is not affecting it like I expected. Do you have screenshots and/or video? How many people were in the session?

The Calculated Pay is what shows up in the +$, and is what you should receive. Received Pay is what actually went into your pocket.

Formulas:

Calculated Pay = ((Base pay + Cargo Bonus) - Ron's Cut) + Population Bonus

Received Pay = (Calculated Pay * 2) - Base Pay + Ron's Cut

Math on what I'd expect if population bonus was 7%:

Calculated Pay = (($1m + $700k) - $42.5k) + $116,025 = $1,773,525

Received Pay = ($1,773,525 * 2) - $1m + $42.5k = $2,589,550

Even though they normally work, my formulas appear to be incorrect. At least with however they are adding in the double money.

Edit to add:

I don't know where the $1.77m amount came from yet, but using my formula I was able to find a like between the +$ and received amounts.

($1,770,200 * 2) - $1,000,000 + $30,000 = $2,570,400

After rereading your post, the computer said you would receive that $1.77m amount before you started the mission? That's so odd. I'd expect it to only read $1.7m. R* must have a weird formula that doesn't behave as expected when doubled.

Edit 2:

After thinking about it more, I think Ron's Cut has a maximum of $30k. I'm really curious to know what Ron's Cut was listed on the screen for this sale. How many other people were in the session?

Assuming there were 6 other people in the lobby, this math works.

Lobby Bonus = ($1.7m - $30k) * 6% = $100,200

Calculated Pay = (($1m + $700k) - $30k) + $100,200 = $1,770,200

Received Pay = ($1,770,200 * 2) - $1m + $30k = $2,570,400

I have both sales captured but sadly I don't have the time or patience to trim & upload sorry, you will just have to take my word for it.

Jamwes

I have both sales captured but sadly I don't have the time or patience to trim & upload sorry, you will just have to take my word for it.

I totally take your word for it and completely understand not having the time to post the videos. I like seeing it to confirm my math/assumptions, and to convince others, but it's not necessary. Thanks for sharing your experience.

delorianlazarus

CEO payouts are fuc*ed.

Never got my salary while working for a friend despite having the notification at bottom left of the corner.

Same for him when we switched orgs.

Restarting the game didn't do a thing.

MC salaries are still good.

Gridl0k

Disabled by Rockstar on PC due to mod menu abusing it for money. Without comment, obviously.

delorianlazarus

Disabled by Rockstar on PC due to mod menu abusing it for money. Without comment, obviously.

What. Da. Hell.

You can't be serious.

Nononononono say that again.

Are you saying that on PC, working for a CEO is now done for free???

AUScowboy

Certain weapon ammo stays empty/half full/whatever, even if you buy ammo for it.

I have 13 grenades for the G. Launcher, I'll go into Ammu-nation and buy ammo. I'll bring up my weapon wheel after JUST buying ammo, it will stay on 13.

Pisses me off because I use it a lot and now I'll be f*cked if I use the ammo I have.

I have this same problem on PS4 as well. It's god damn infuriating lol.

Kushology

I have this same problem on PS4 as well. It's god damn infuriating lol.I submitted a ticket to "Rockstar Support" a few days ago, they want me to upload a video?? I told them all the information they require. I'm not making a video.

Can kiss my ass.

I told them about not being able to respray my Swift's anymore too.

Anyone have other vehicles that are missing this option a few days after the update?

E: Although I don't expect much, I compiled a list of all the bugs and issues from this thread into a reply along with other bugs I've experienced the past few months that still haven't been fixed.

Edited by Kushology

Lost_Warrior

Has no one else really had invisible Hanger spots? It is kind of frustrating

gnomefromnome

There's one bug AFTER you deliver a crate to the Hangar, the enemy choppers will still attack you. Of course if you're at Fort Zancudo, and fend yourself from these, you'll get a wanted level.

Lost_Warrior

So buying another vehicle that goes in the hanger seems to fix the invisible spot issue unless it was just fixed by black magic.

Rented

Minor bug. Stored Pegasus vehicles change their livery.

I stored a Jetsam Cargobo, painted her olive green (looks great). The next time I log back in, she's turned into the Marine Cargo bob :(

That's weird, especially because there are no livery options for any of the cargobobs, they are all different models

The Other Dude

I'm unaware if this has been mentioned before and I'm not sure if this is a location specific issue or if it's more widespread, but the blue marker for entering my vehicle warehouse disappears with no way of entering. Had this happen three times now and switching sessions seems to be the only solution. I'm at the Big House storage near LSIA.

Oddly enough, when I had a friend in my organization to help sell he could enter but I couldn't.

Kushology

R* Support is a joke, surely..

Regarding Jetsam Cargobob keeps reverting to Cargobob

We appreciate you for reporting this issue to us and we will look into it.

We would like to inform you that you are unable to use Insurgent Pick-Up/Technical & Custom variants guns in solo session and Vapid Retinue seat-belts glow in the dark are working as per the game design.

They still want me to make a video regarding all the issues I submitted in a reply to them..which, what's the point? I told them the problem, I'm not making a video.

Edited by Kushology

REXX

Came across something rather annoying.

If you have a custom loadout and go to Ammunation to purchase ammo for weapons that are hidden, you will actually re-purchase the actual weapon even though you already own it. I believe this is because the game doesn't find it in your weapon wheel when custom loadout is enabled.

AUScowboy

That's been happening to me since Gunrunning, and the patch notes for Smugglers Run say that they fixed it (LOL).

Gridl0k

I can EWO using the MkII pistol but only if it has a suppressor, not a compensator. Cliptastic!

Kushology

I can EWO using the MkII pistol but only if it has a suppressor, not a compensator. Cliptastic!

Suppressor also reapplies itself to the default(non-MKII) pistol..

I wanna say that a supply run gives you a suppressor on it which then doesn't get removed..really annoying altogether.

Piro

Has no one else really had invisible Hanger spots? It is kind of frustrating

Well... My hangar now can store only 14 aircrafts... and If I try to place more I get the "You have to remove your aircraft" message

and after that game frequently freezes... So yeah.

If anyone has a solution for that I would be thankful.

I'm considering buying a different hangar but I'm guessing that wouldn't fix a thing...

delorianlazarus

Apparenttly getting a new hangar solves problems. I heard stories about couple of guys having trouble with storing aircrafts, and they bought a new one.

Record a video of your issue and send it with a support ticket to Rockstar, so you might eventually get a refund or some compensation....

Keep us in touch

aFinn

My friend told me that if you autoland your personal Cargobob to office, and then come to roof and take off, the hook isn't there anymore. He has tried it twice and it did the same thing. Solo lobby.

Kushology

Just saying for the future, would be cool if bugs/issues were submitted in a format like;

Issue; Example

Platform; Example

Video/Picture; Example

to put that to reality...

Issue/Description: Ammo disappearing when switching sessions, joining/exiting a job, etc.

Platform: PS4

Video/Picture:

Issue/Description: Cargobob occasionally turns invisible after importing/exporting cars.

Platform: PS4

Video/Picture:

QVAW1rc.jpg

Just saying, of course.

Edited by Kushology

Gridl0k

^ Please turn that into a useable glitch :D

5ab61f72281338488d57ea53cf601381--aquama

Kushology

^ Please turn that into a useable glitch :D

If it counts, I could fly though buildings and all, but if I flew under the map, the Cargobob would just keep falling through the map, unable to gain altitude. Like, the rotors just broke off but Pegasus or Mors never claimed it to be destroyed. If I bailed, I could see the hook occasionally on the street then disappear under the map. It's a strange bug.

I never tested it with something on it to see if I could bring the vehicle with me.

Happy Hunter was watching me stream and it happened, he laughed about it. Lol.