Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

Bombushka: Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

Pedinhuh

;(

 

 

Feel free to share this folks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHOKKERZ91

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Hunter

This thing really deserves huge, huge bombs. And a bombsight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHOKKERZ91
2 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

This thing really deserves huge, huge bombs. And a bombsight.

And make it faster. I know it´s huge, but flying at walking speeds? ugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Shark

And infinite bombs. It's so easy to bring down, it wouldn't make it OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RUFF_inthejungle
9 hours ago, Happy Hunter said:

 And a bombsight.

You can kind of make your own - I forget who suggested it but they used one of the lifeguard shacks on the beach as a practice target and its a great idea. When using the furthest 3rd person view on the Bushka the bombs will hit just below the bottom of the screen, or just behind the tail of the plane in the nearest 3rd person cam. Using farthest 3rd person view in the Volatol, the bombs hit almost exactly between the plane and the bottom  of the screen. This is all in level flight at high-to-full speed and dives or climbs will certainly change trajectories but enough practice makes it a breeze to bomb even other aircraft!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
2 hours ago, RUFF_inthejungle said:

You can kind of make your own - I forget who suggested it but they used one of the lifeguard shacks on the beach as a practice target and its a great idea. When using the furthest 3rd person view on the Bushka the bombs will hit just below the bottom of the screen, or just behind the tail of the plane in the nearest 3rd person cam. Using farthest 3rd person view in the Volatol, the bombs hit almost exactly between the plane and the bottom  of the screen. This is all in level flight at high-to-full speed and dives or climbs will certainly change trajectories but enough practice makes it a breeze to bomb even other aircraft!

But at what altitude though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RUFF_inthejungle

I don't have any exact numbers, only practice but in my experience its pretty consistent as long as you're low enough that the bombs won't despawn. Matching bomb trajectory to a moving target certainly becomes more difficult at higher altitude so lower is usually better - I like to use Dispatches III and VI for moving target practice. Mogul and Tula are more intuitive than the big planes, at normal to high speeds they'll hit the target when it's obscured by the fuselage, when using the closest 3rd person view and Mogul is an especially good dive bomber, often hits the target with the nose pointed straight at it at a 45-60 degree dive. B11 is close to that and a full-speed Rogue can scoop a bomb all the way into the back of the hanger on LS Connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
16 hours ago, RUFF_inthejungle said:

I don't have any exact numbers, only practice but in my experience its pretty consistent as long as you're low enough that the bombs won't despawn. Matching bomb trajectory to a moving target certainly becomes more difficult at higher altitude so lower is usually better - I like to use Dispatches III and VI for moving target practice. Mogul and Tula are more intuitive than the big planes, at normal to high speeds they'll hit the target when it's obscured by the fuselage, when using the closest 3rd person view and Mogul is an especially good dive bomber, often hits the target with the nose pointed straight at it at a 45-60 degree dive. B11 is close to that and a full-speed Rogue can scoop a bomb all the way into the back of the hanger on LS Connection.

If I'm not mistaken, bombs won't hit the ground if the airplane is above 1000ft(first line in the minimap altimeter), so I'd say you're between 500ft to 1000ft in the air...Interesting.

 

I'll make some experiments tonight with my Rogue and report back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Voodoo-Hendrix

gfaqc5hluph21.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urban Legends

My god these planes are cool.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.