Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,714 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

NoNameSet

How to load a interior?

NoNameSet

I want to know how to load a interior...yes I know about:

INTERIOR::_LOAD_INTERIORHashes: 0x2CA429C029CCF247 0x3ADA414E
void _LOAD_INTERIOR(int interiorID) // 0x2CA429C029CCF247 0x3ADA414E

Load interior

///////////////////

but how to I find out about interiorID's? is it like back in gta san andrea & others where interior id's were listed with numbers?

Regs.

uNiverselEgacy

INTERIOR::GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS

NoNameSet

INTERIOR::GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS

I finally tried this today,

got the coords of tequilala, used the Native... = I get spawned on the roof?

NoNameSet

...found out about REQUEST_IPL & REMOVE_IPL

now I only have one question, does anyone know the ipls for tequilala?

NoNameSet

Could it be : hei_ss1_11_interior_v_rockclub_milo_

NativeFunction.CallByName<uint>("REQUEST_IPL", "hei_ss1_11_interior_v_rockclub_milo_");

aimless

Sometimes you have to enable it first. Also enable DLC MAPS sometimes. To load tequilala.

Some more here.

https://pastebin.com/bmirNn39

And here.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/793840-ipls-and-coordinates/?hl=interior&do=findComment&comment=1067566592

Load TEQUL-LA_LA:            Function.Call(Hash.DISABLE_INTERIOR, Function.Call<int>(Hash.GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS, -556.5089111328125, 286.318115234375, 81.1763), false);            Function.Call(Hash.CAP_INTERIOR, Function.Call<int>(Hash.GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS, -556.5089111328125, 286.318115234375, 81.1763), false);            Function.Call(Hash.REQUEST_IPL, "v_rockclub");            Function.Call(Hash._DOOR_CONTROL, 993120320, -565.1712f, 276.6259f, 83.28626f, false, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f);// front door            Function.Call(Hash._DOOR_CONTROL, 993120320, -561.2866f, 293.5044f, 87.77851f, false, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f);// back door

NoNameSet

Sometimes you have to enable it first. Also enable DLC MAPS sometimes. To load tequilala.

Some more here.

https://pastebin.com/bmirNn39

And here.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/793840-ipls-and-coordinates/?hl=interior&do=findComment&comment=1067566592

Load TEQUL-LA_LA:            Function.Call(Hash.DISABLE_INTERIOR, Function.Call<int>(Hash.GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS, -556.5089111328125, 286.318115234375, 81.1763), false);            Function.Call(Hash.CAP_INTERIOR, Function.Call<int>(Hash.GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS, -556.5089111328125, 286.318115234375, 81.1763), false);            Function.Call(Hash.REQUEST_IPL, "v_rockclub");            Function.Call(Hash._DOOR_CONTROL, 993120320, -565.1712f, 276.6259f, 83.28626f, false, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f);// front door            Function.Call(Hash._DOOR_CONTROL, 993120320, -561.2866f, 293.5044f, 87.77851f, false, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f);// back door

what a damn legend, thanks!

SNIDER-58

I have a question because i didn't uderstand, where i can find interiors ID's (int interiorID) for DLC bikers interiors for exemple ?

Edited by SNIDER-58

NightShark

If you already know the co-ordinates of the interior, the you can use

GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS

NoNameSet

I have a question because i didn't uderstand, where i can find interiors ID's (int interiorID) for DLC bikers interiors for exemple ?

that's actually not the way to do it, you need to use the native REQUEST_IPL and then enter the ipl like in the example from aimless above.

list of ipl's I use: (should include all)...the dlc biker houses are listed in the 2nd pastebin

https://pastebin.com/RqHxxqXY

https://pastebin.com/Q1Up5xHE

https://pastebin.com/zr2vnDb4

Edited by NoNameSet

meimeiriver
Posted (edited)

I still don't get it, guys. I looked at at his:

Function.Call(Hash.REMOVE_IPL, "TrevorsTrailerTrash");
Function.Call(Hash.REMOVE_IPL, "TrevorsTrailerTidy");
Function.Call(Hash.REMOVE_IPL, "TrevorsTrailer");
Function.Call(Hash.DISABLE_INTERIOR, Function.Call<int>(Hash.GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS, 1973.0, 3815.0, 34.0), false);
Function.Call(Hash.REQUEST_IPL, "TrevorsTrailerTidy"

And it's already not making much sense to me. First y'all removing all TrevorsTrailers IPLs, and then your asking for its coordinates?! How could that possible work?!

Also, tried to load my own MILO (at a location where the interior in question doesn't already exist), did the REMOVE_IPL/REQUEST_IPL, then the call to GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS, but still not getting an ID for it. I tried to enable it inbetween too, but that makes no difference.

Edited by meimeiriver

aimless

Laziness on my part. Those are three different interiors. For the same coords. Normal , clean and after it got trashed. That removes all if any are loaded. Then loads the clean one. You can change it to whatever one you want.

DISABLE_INTERIOR I dont know. Maybe i thought you had to enable it for some reason. Like if your a different character.

Never tried my own. Cant remember ever seeing that done. It would be nice to load and unload your own.

meimeiriver
Posted (edited)

Laziness on my part. Those are three different interiors. For the same coords. Normal , clean and after it got trashed. That removes all if any are loaded. Then loads the clean one. You can change it to whatever one you want.

DISABLE_INTERIOR I dont know. Maybe i thought you had to enable it for some reason. Like if your a different character.

Never tried my own. Cant remember ever seeing that done. It would be nice to load and unload your own.

Thanks for your reply! :)

I get that you were cleaning up all 3 interior variations first, and then loaded "TrevorsTrailerTidy". What I don't understand, though, is that you're enabling "TrevorsTrailerTidy", right after you removed all 3 IPL's! I mean, wasn't the purpose of REMOVE_IPL to actually remove the IPL from its location? (In such a manner that GET_INTERIOR_AT_COORDS would return 0) It would appear then, that the game simply knows where the MILO coordinates are, even when they're not loaded yet (or unloaded even).

But it's all good now. I couldn't find the interior coordinates, because I had 2 overlapping interiors there! Doh! Needed to remove the old one first. It's all working flawlessly now.

As for my 'own', it's not technically my own, but that of the game, but I used the MILO techniques to relocate a fancy interior. Even made a small https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/19039/milo-starter-guide for it. Probably all well-known material to you, but I figured, if I had trouble with it, others might have too. Had a small issue with the old interior's physics still persisting, but Alex was kind enough to tell me how to remove those too.

Edited by meimeiriver

aimless

Yea your right it returns 0. If it is ever needed it would go after REQUEST_IPL.

Anyway glad you got it working.