1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Prenihility

Flammeus Infernus (PC) - Looking for new, mature members!

Prenihility

FILOGO_T.png                                                                                                

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flammeus_infernus

https://discord.gg/cXJRwZt

What we're all about - In Flammeus Infernus, we're simply here to play the game intelligently and maturely and have fun. There are no gimmicks. Drive the cars you want, wear the outfits that make your character unique. We do a wide range of activities. Making money through businesses. Everything from Heist events, Contact Missions to any Freemode mischief you can think of. We particularly love creating our own aesthetic and modifying the beautiful new cars that Rockstar give us.

Flammeus Infernus is Primarily Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST)

International players are of course still welcome. If the time zone difference can work out for you, then great!

Seasoned Leadership - Started on PS3 since the game came out! Since moved to PC. Looking for mature, relaxed members. We're very dynamic in what we do. Pretty much anything and everything that's available in GTA Online is on our list. Like golfing occasionally? How about Heists? Contact Missions? Races? MC work? Air Freight? No problem. Need help deciding which business to buy to accumulate more $GTA? Need to know which cars are the best per dollar? You've come to the right place.

Rules - There is one main rule to follow in Flammeus Infernus: Don't be an idiot. Use your head. 18 and older is what I expect. This isn't the type of crew where we shoot at each other. I don't mind mild mischief every now and then. But this isn't the crew to be a disruptive child in. Mischief in moderation. Fun all the time.

Joining Restrictions and Requirements

Finding quality players - actual gamers to be exact - requires effort. I expect all recruits to be knowledgeable and have some degree of gaming credibility and fall under one of two age groups below. Both of which may join Flammeus Infernus. I have zero interest in casual freeloaders. 

Age group 1: 18-25

Consider yourself a seasoned gamer with a degree of credibility. If Rocket League and Overwatch are your lord and savior, you might want to reevaluate yourself.

Age group 2: 25+

I expect you to be able to look at things objectively and know the best of the best. To know the significance of games such as Half-Life 2 to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

But Why two age groups?

I have gotten a ton of people joining who fall under the Deplorables category. I'm interested in gamers. Not people who have chosen the incorrect pastime; although I would consider it a passion, as should you if you are interested in joining.

Ideal Crew Members

-First and foremost: A passion for gaming and GTA Online. Casuals, piss off! If you're 35 and have nothing better to do with your time than to bring your patronizing idiocy to my server; find some friends, go to this wonderful place called Starbucks. Gaming is the wrong hobby for you.

-Consistently play 

-Mature

-Not one-track-minded. Participate in different activities; dynamic game modes

-Willing to learn the game. Getting better as time goes on.

-Somewhat creative-minded. Even in the slightest. Having different outfits for your characters is a must.

Deplorables

-Do not fit into the crew culture. No concept of what it is to play a character; not caring for outfits, vehicles, developing an aesthetic. **Common Sense**Using what Rockstar Games has provided us with.**Common Sense**

-Ill-mannered, patronizing idiots. 35+ year-old social degenerates.

-Bottom-feeding off of other players' skill level. Not being proficient enough to undertake tasks without constant hand-holding.

-Obsessive Grinders

-Tryhards; This isn't Counter-Strike.

How to join

Read over the Requirements Again - Do you fit into the crew culture? Are you an appropriate candIdate?

If you're 18 or older feel free to pop into the Discord, leave a message; let your presence be known. I or someone else will get back to you, although I prefer people to send me a FR via Discord and Steam. This isn't a job interview. There isn't anything right or wrong to say. :D We're here to have fun.

Just give me a quick breakdown of (as an example):

- Games you like playing/have played in the past. 

- Things you like doing in-game.

- Your specializations/skills.

- What you would like from the crew.

- Areas for improvement.

Recruitment Disclaimer - New Players are welcome!

I am extremely patient. Freeloaders, look elsewhere. If you have no initiative to get better at the game - especially if joining as a new or inexperienced player - you are not welcome. Bottom-feeding off of more highly skilled players' capabilities and giving nothing in return is inexcusable.

Events

Flammeus Retro Nights. Nostalgic for the 80s? Love retro modern cars? Maybe you're a Miami Vice fan? Or just loved Vice City? Join us.

FlammeusRetro1.png?width=956&height=534

- Criminal Mastermind Challenge -

Are you up for the challenge? Ever wanted to tackle the Criminal Mastermind Challenge and gain that $GTA 10,000,000 bonus? If you're as ambitious as us, join the club.

CMPIC.png?width=901&height=564

- Heists Marathon -

Are you a new or relatively new player? We would be more than happy to run through the standard Heists with you before you feel you're up to the challenge of the Doomsday Heist. There is a lot of $GTA and RP to be had by the time you're finished with all five heists! Of course, this is just a qualifier. If you simply feel like running through all heists, the Heist Marathon will periodically be scheduled.

FLAMMEUSHEISTMARATHON.png?width=351&heig

Edited by Prenihility

Prenihility

Bump

Prenihility

Bump

Prenihility

Weekly bump.

Prenihility

bum-p.

Prenihility

bump.

Prenihility

Weekly bump

Prenihility

bump

Prenihility

bump

Prenihility

Bump

Prenihility

Bump

Prenihility
Posted (edited)

Weekly bump.

Edited by Prenihility

Prenihility

Weekly bump.

Prenihility

Weekly bump

Prenihility

weekly bump.

Prenihility

bump

Prenihility

Bump.

Prenihility
Posted (edited)

bump

Edited by Prenihility

Prenihility

Weekly bump.

Prenihility

bump

Prenihility

bump.

Prenihility

bump

Prenihility

bump

Prenihility

Bump.

Prenihility

bump

Prenihility

bump

Prenihility

bump

Prenihility

bump

SirFargo
Posted (edited)

Hello!

I think this crew might be pretty ideal for me! I just returned to the game a week ago. I used to play it a lot when it came out on Xbox, but that was many years ago and now I got it on pc. I tried doing heists with randoms but that just went straight to hell (all my teammates died or crashed helis all the time. I always survived). So i figured out i need a matrue crew who loves som good teamwork.

I have only managed to play and complete the two first heists and would like to complete the rest with some help! I'm pretty experieced in combat and Im well equipped. (Smg, assault, rockets, grenades, etc). If needed I got money to buy more outfits, but mainly I wear fancy suits.

So in short:

Things you like doing in-game: Heists, races, missions. Pretty much for everything!

Your specializations/skills: Pretty good at combat (im a very careful player. I don't run in gun blazings. If I can snipe in a distance that is what I do.).

Im also a good and experienced driver and an above average pilot. 

What you would like from the crew: teamwork! And assistance to perform heists or missions. And just have a good time!

Areas for improvement: That would be piloting I think.

Also, you should note that im a parent, and as such i mainly play on some evenings. Usually I end up playing 4-5 evenings / week.

Edited by SirFargo

Prenihility
On 7/18/2018 at 3:24 AM, SirFargo said:

Hello!

I think this crew might be pretty ideal for me! I just returned to the game a week ago. I used to play it a lot when it came out on Xbox, but that was many years ago and now I got it on pc. I tried doing heists with randoms but that just went straight to hell (all my teammates died or crashed helis all the time. I always survived). So i figured out i need a matrue crew who loves som good teamwork.

I have only managed to play and complete the two first heists and would like to complete the rest with some help! I'm pretty experieced in combat and Im well equipped. (Smg, assault, rockets, grenades, etc). If needed I got money to buy more outfits, but mainly I wear fancy suits.

So in short:

Things you like doing in-game: Heists, races, missions. Pretty much for everything!

Your specializations/skills: Pretty good at combat (im a very careful player. I don't run in gun blazings. If I can snipe in a distance that is what I do.).

Im also a good and experienced driver and an above average pilot. 

What you would like from the crew: teamwork! And assistance to perform heists or missions. And just have a good time!

Areas for improvement: That would be piloting I think.

Also, you should note that im a parent, and as such i mainly play on some evenings. Usually I end up playing 4-5 evenings / week.

Awesome! Feel free to pop into the Discord. I see that you're an EU player, though. We're mainly based in North America, mostly EST time zone. Usually we get on late during week days. But if you're down to play during the weekends or potentially any days off you may have, we get on earlier in the day. It would be noon for us, and a little later in the afternoon for you - or early in the evening - that way.