SilentSoul's GTA Vehicle Sketches

SilentSoul21

SilentSoul21
4 hours ago, ZloiVasja said:

I haven't idea what's this means, maybe very soon come a sketch of Declasse crossover? 🤔
Or not?

It's the Declasse Sabre from GTA IV. 🤭

Spoiler

latest.png

• Like 3

23 hours ago, SilentSoul21 said:

It's the Declasse Sabre from GTA IV. 🤭

Reveal hidden contents

latest.png

Oh... I was mistaking, sorry... 😬

Edited by ZloiVasja
  • Like 1

Fred53-ITA
On 6/4/2023 at 9:04 PM, HonourBlaze said:

I add new cars to my "Vehicles ideas for Grand Theft Auto", if anyone want see my vehicle designs, here; https://www.deviantart.com/napalmhonour/gallery/69781410/vehicle-ideas-for-grand-theft-auto

Lovely and cute drawings. I particularly appreciate the Flachnase, the Coquette Z29 and the Taranto sketches.

On 6/5/2023 at 12:04 AM, HonourBlaze said:

I add new cars to my "Vehicles ideas for Grand Theft Auto", if anyone want see my vehicle designs, here; https://www.deviantart.com/napalmhonour/gallery/69781410/vehicle-ideas-for-grand-theft-auto

Unfortunately I couldn't to see new vehicles from Napalmhonour, because Deviantart doesn't show images. Even through vpn I catched error. 😔

Do you have some solutions to fix this problem?

SilentSoul21

Declasse Sabre

1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

Design cues from Dodge 600 and other GM G-body models

Spoiler

Er4g3Em.gif

Edited by SilentSoul21

IlyaKostygov

SilentSoul21, hi there again! I know that you could be busy with your current drawings, but is there any hope that in future you could redraw smth from this in gta v style?

Spoiler

ZIL-111
a8b47d5fe94995d2caec14c68b566d5a_ce_950x
GAZ-14
ru3306049.jpg
FSO Polonez 1500
mr86.jpg

• Like 3

SilentSoul21
On 6/16/2023 at 1:11 PM, IlyaKostygov said:

SilentSoul21, hi there again! I know that you could be busy with your current drawings, but is there any hope that in future you could redraw smth from this in gta v style?

Reveal hidden contents

ZIL-111
a8b47d5fe94995d2caec14c68b566d5a_ce_950x
GAZ-14
ru3306049.jpg
FSO Polonez 1500
mr86.jpg

Hello there! Unfortunately, I do not have interest in doing sketches based on the first two models (well, at least not at the moment). I did made one based on the Polonez some time ago as the RUNE Chopin.

Spoiler

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/837451591832436736/844043043703357480/RUNE_Chopin_Colors.png

Like all the older sketches, I'm going to redo this one some day to be fully digital like my recent work, but that could probably take a little while.

• Like 7

SilentSoul21

I'm going to take a little break from doing sketches. Around a week or so.

In the meantime, I'll be taking some pictures of the vehicles added in the current update.

I'll do my usual "review" later, and trust me, I do have one thing or two to say about this DLC... 🫢

Edited by SilentSoul21
  • Like 9

Matthew The Roadrunner
33 minutes ago, SilentSoul21 said:

I'm going to take a little break from doing sketches. Around a week or so.

In the meantime, I'll be taking some pictures of the vehicles added in the current update.

I'll do my usual "review" later, and trust me, I do have one thing or two to say about this DLC... 🫢

Alright.

Personally, the only vehicles I liked were just the Maibatsu Monstrosity (MonstroCiti) and the Vapid Clique Wagon (1997 Mitsubishi Pajero and 1950 Ford Country Squire.

• Like 2

MarineMan2019

I was somehow glad R* brought back the Walton, however it's now based on a lifted '93 Chevy S10 and has the L35 moniker attached to it. I find it quite surprising that it quickly got a stock variant by the modding community.

Also, your sketches still amaze me, Silent.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
SilentSoul21

Hey guys! 👋

I've been back home for two weeks now. However, I didn't start the next sketch yet due to been busy.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. 😕

I did took the pictures for my usual GTAO update review. Hopefully I'll be able to post it soon.

Unlike previous reviews, I'll touch upon stuff other than just the vehicles. And you guys probably know why... 🙄

A little hint of the next sketch: it's one of the remakes featured in the current batch. 🤫

SilentSoul21

The San Andreas Mercenaries Update

So, it seems that R* managed to do the impossible: an update worse than After Hours! 🤣

All jokes aside, this update is quite lackluster, to be honest. Even more than the previous DLC. 😕

First of all, the missions. Unlike previous updates, I don't have any interest in doing the missions, so I decided to watch gameplay videos. Most, if not all of them are kinda mehh, in my opinion.
Secondly, the QoL improvements. There were some good ones, like the orbital cannon nerf, claiming all destroyed vehicles at once and the limited-time vehicles from the previous update being permanently re-added. However, one of the changes ended up being quite controvertial: the removal of almost 200 vehicles from the in-game websites to "improve the browsing experience". 🤡
And then, there's the bugs and glitches. My goodness, this is the most messed up update so far! Not just small, barely noticeable bugs. Game breaking ones! Although the more serious glitches were patched (gladly), there's still many around, including vehicle-related ones. 🫣

Speaking of which, the car selection, the main focus of my usual "reviews".
Here's some quick thoughts about them:

Albany Brigham

Spoiler

Based on the 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor.

YES!!! YES!!!

They FINALLY added a model based on a 50s Cadillac! 😁

Although I'd rather have one based on the 1959 Cadillac Eldorado, it's close enough.

Not only that, you can recreate the Ecto-1a from Ghostbusters II to some extent with it!

It even feature an unique siren sound inspired by the Ecto-1a, but unfortunately it's high pitched. Doesn't sound right, in my opinion. 😕

I wish R* would add most, if not all the standard horns from cars, bikes, trucks and emergency vehicles to the custom shops some day as an option for those who doesn't like musical horns, myself included. 🤔

Either way, it's one of my favorites from this update! 😍

Returning from GTA1.

CIbbMED.png

Bravado Buffalo EVX

Spoiler

Based on the 2022 Dodge Charger Daytona SRT concept car.

I was expecting to see a model based on the Daytona SRT EV added to the game eventually.

Similar to its real life counterpart, it emits a "fake" engine startup rev sound. I wish it sounded a little more like the Daytona, but it's still an interesting detail. 🤔

It features many customization options, including both Imani Tech and HSW upgrades.

For an electric muscle car, it performs quite well, even without the HSW stuff.
While it isn't one of my favorites from this update, it kinda grew on me over time. 😃

wRBMBGN.png

Bravado Hotring Hellfire

Spoiler

Based on the 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT TA2.

Ohh, nice! A new Hotring model. I bet that one certain Vanillaworks member was quite happy to see it for the first time. 🤭

Unlike the Sabre and Everon, not only it features roof flaps that raise when you brake, it have customization options other than just liveries!

Performance-wise, it's pretty much the same as the other two stock cars.

I wonder if they'll keep adding more in future updates... Who knows. 🤔

QuIDJdA.png

Buckingham Weaponized Conada

Spoiler

Based on the MD Helicopters 969 Twin Attack.

Ohh, great! A weaponized Conada! But there's a catch...

First of all, I wish R* would just update the standard Conada with customization options for weapons and whatnot instead of a separate model.

Especially considering that said model have lackluster weaponry and armor.

I wish it was better handled, to be honest. 😕

Also, one thing that bothers me a bit is that, like the standard Conada, it's branded as Buckingham instead of Nagasaki. Why? Because it's based on a model that is the sucessor of the helicopter that the Buzzard is based on.

Just a little nitpick, I know.

At least this one fits the "mercenaries" theme better than most vehicles added in this update. 😅

tNBmJR2.png

Coil Inductor & Coil Junk Energy Inductor

Spoiler

Based on the Delfast 3.0.

Both Inductors are the first new bycicles added to the game since 2013!

They feature a KERS boost system. And that's it!

What else you want me to say about them!? 😆

b3x2JnD.pngFIAbP3c.png

Declasse Walton L35

Spoiler

Based on the 1992 Chevrolet S-10.

Ohh! The Walton nameplate is back! Though not based on a mid 50s Chevy pickup like in 3D Universe.
Hopefully they'll consider bringing the OG Walton back someday.
As for this one, it's a nice little truck! It features a good amount of customization options.
It may be not that remarkable, but it's still one of my favorite from this update! 😁
Returning from GTA VCS.

NWJOPo3.png

Grotti Itali GTO Stinger TT

Spoiler

Based on the 2020 Ferrari Roma.
"Grotti Itali GTO Stinger TT"?? What the hell of a name is that!? 🫣

I'm pretty sure it was meant to be just Grotti Stinger TT. I have a theory for this: as the model uses some textures from Itali GTO, they decided to add or mistakenly added it to the model's name. I mean, if it was intended to be a variation of Itali GTO from the start, its internal ID would be italigto2 instead of stingertt.

However, promotional art from Newswire featuring the full name and the fact they didn't "fixed" it on the Chop Shop update may suggest otherwise.
As for the car itself, well... Something feels a bit off to me, proportion-wise. It looks bulkier than its real life counterpart.
It features a good selection of customization options, including both Imani Tech and HSW upgrades.

XQDwqpm.png

Maibatsu MonstroCiti

Spoiler

Based on the 1997 Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution.
Hey! What do we have here!?
After more than 20 years, the Maibatsu Monstrosity FINALLY became a real model!
However, like other questionable name choices, they decided to write it as "MonstroCiti", for some reason. 🙄
Stupid name decisions aside, this was one of the vehicles I was looking for the most when the update was announced!
What a nice truck! Though I kinda wish it was based on the conventional Pajero instead. I'm pretty sure the modding community will make a stock version of it eventually... 😉

It features a good selection of customization options, including both Imani Tech and HSW upgrades.

Unfortunately, as with many things from this update, it was plagued with bugs! Maybe still is even after the Chop Shop, but I'm not sure.
One of my favorites! 😁

4Ltpx6h.png

Mammoth Avenger

Spoiler

Based on the Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey.
Just a variation of the Avenger, which replaces the original Avenger when upgraded in the Hangar.

Mhsev8v.png

Mammoth F-160 Raiju

Spoiler

Based on the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II and Lockheed YF-22.
Definitively the highlight of this underwhelming update!
It features VTOL capabilities (similar to the Hydra) and stealth mode (similar to the Akula and Annihilator Stealth).
It's now the fastest aircraft in the game!
Aside of a couple of bugs, it's still one of my favorites! 😎

WKowg9J.png

Mammoth Streamer216

Spoiler

Based on the de Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter.
Ohh, look! Another model with a questionable name!
What the hell of a name is that!? Looks like a Discord nickname or something... 😆
Even if it had a better name, it's still a very unremarkable aircraft.
I'd say it's a waste of space for a better vehicle that could've been added. 🙄

OvUeGaR.png

Penaud La Coureuse

Spoiler

Based on the 2022 Renault R5 Turbo 3E.
Hey! What do we have here!?
A new french car that isn't a Bugatti? With a new lore friendly french brand!? 🫣

Even though it has some cool unique elements, such as the pulsating light bars and dial design, I wish it was based on the classic Renault R5 instead.
It features many customization options,
including both Imani Tech and HSW upgrades.
While it isn't one of my favorites from this update, it kinda grew on me over time. 😃

MLLX2n1.png

Vapid Clique Wagon

Spoiler

Based on 1951 Ford Country Squire.
Nice to see a new station wagon added to the game! A 50s model, even.

It features many customization options, including different wood paneling designs, which is very nice!
Sure, it may not be necessarily a high requested car by the community and it's such a random choice for a military themed update (like the electric vehicles), but it's still one of my favorites! 😁

0Ev7PoF.png

Vapid Ratel

Spoiler

Based on the Brenthel Industries Class 1 Buggy.
A new buggy? Interesting.
It features a couple of customization options.
It kinda feels like a "copy pasted" Trophy Truck and Desert Raid, in my opinion.
While not necessarily bad, far from it, I wish it was a high requested vehicle instead. 🤔

KT1NKgm.png

Vapid Speedo Custom

Spoiler

Based on the 2003 Chevrolet Express.
Just a variation of the Speedo Custom, which is a freely customizable Personal Vehicle.
Another
waste of space for a better vehicle that could've been added, if you ask me. 🙄

P9njV1x.png

That's all!

Despite all the flaws from this update, I still think it has a few noteworthy vehicular additions, like the Raiju, the MonstroCiti and the Brigham. 😁

Although there's a decent variety like in previous updates, it felt more random than usual, especially for a mercenaries themed DLC. 🤔

In fact, this DLC was a perfect fit for new military vehicles. Like a military version of the Patriot Mil Spec with a gun turret, inspired by the Humvee.

Spoiler

l-intro-1663793283.jpg

It's nice to see new models from underused brands like they did in the Los Santos Drug Wars update, but in a lesser extent.

Like I mentioned before, hopefully they'll keep up doing this for future DLCs.

Am I forgeting something? Hmm, let's see...

ANOTHER NEW FRENCH BRAND!? 🤯

I'm guessing someone at R* saw the many, MANY times I complained about the lack of new French brands and they decided to add a new one in each update... 😆

All jokes aside, I wasn't expecting to see another one being added that soon to the game. I don't mind the name Penaud, to be honest. But I have to admit that the logo looks a little too similar to the Renault logo, despite the clever implemetation of the P and D in it.

Although Penaud is an obvious parody of Renault, I'll replace Bordeaux with it for Renault, Peugeot and Citroën sketches for now on. (FINALLY!!) 🥳

Unless they decide to create more brands for Peugeot and Citroën, for some reason.

In conclusion, aside of some nice stuff, I think this is one of, if not THE worst update so far. And with all the bullsh*t going on with Rockstar in recent years, it makes me feel a bit worried about how things will be handled with GTA VI. 🤔

Stay safe out there!

Edited by SilentSoul21

• 3 weeks later...
SilentSoul21

Next up...

Spoiler

2004_porsche_cayenne_turbo_1621963610a73

Remake of the Pfister Jalapeno sketch, based on the 1st gen. Porsche Cayenne.

Edited by SilentSoul21
  • Like 4

MitchMaljers

Interesting choice on the "Quasar" name

There's a SUV in the Saints Row series which is called the Quasar also, based on a Land Rover Range Rover Sport.
Made Donnie car from saints row but recreated in saints row the third  remastered : r/SaintsRow

Very interested in what the final sketch of the Pfister Quasar will look like though. Always wanted to see a first gen Cayenne done up IV-style.

• Like 3

SilentSoul21

SIXTH ANNIVERSARY OF 'SILENT SOUL'S GTA VEHICLE SKETCHES'!

Today, my topic turns six! 🥳

Unfortunately, this year hasn't been as productive as the previous ones. But hey, I'm glad I can do fully digital sketches again! 😁

As always, I'd like to thank you all for the support! All the comments (that aren't random nonsense) and constructive criticism mean a lot to me.
Special thanks to the
Vanillaworks' Discord members for the constant help with design suggestions for the sketches, TheSecretPower and other 2D artists for letting me use their HD GTA vehicle manufacturer logos! 😍

Too bad I couldn't finish the Pfister Quasar sketch in time to celebrate this occasion. But here's a preview of the front view:

Spoiler

20230811_235622.jpg

Stay tuned for more to come! 😎

MitchMaljers
12 hours ago, SilentSoul21 said:

SIXTH ANNIVERSARY OF 'SILENT SOUL'S GTA VEHICLE SKETCHES'!

Today, my topic turns six! 🥳

Unfortunately, this year hasn't been as productive as the previous ones. But hey, I'm glad I can do fully digital sketches again! 😁

As always, I'd like to thank you all for the support! All the comments (that aren't random nonsense) and constructive criticism mean a lot to me.
Special thanks to the
Vanillaworks' Discord members for the constant help with design suggestions for the sketches, TheSecretPower and other 2D artists for letting me use their HD GTA vehicle manufacturer logos! 😍

Too bad I couldn't finish the Pfister Quasar sketch in time to celebrate this occasion. But here's a preview of the front view:

Hide contents

20230811_235622.jpg

Stay tuned for more to come! 😎

I already love it. Now I would like to see this done up in GTA IV. Here's hoping, right?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

TEN YEARS OF GRAND THEFT AUTO V

Today marks the 10th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto V! 🤯
How times flies! I know it's a cliché expression, but it's true.

It seems like yesterday when the first trailers dropped.
Having been a fan of the series for a while, I was quite excited to see how the game would turn out after the great GTA IV and its expansions. 😃

I remember watching the trailers over and over to see the new and returning cars.
There was also a leak of a strategy guide with the models featured in the game.
I don't care about spoilers, so I had to check it out! 😆

While I was quite happy to see some vehicles returning, especially from the 3D Universe era, I'm not gonna lie that I was, and still am, a bit disappointed not to see more from GTA IV and some staples of the franchise like the Esperanto, Perennial, Yankee, Stallion, Blista Compact and others. At least some of them were brought back in later dates.
That didn't bother me much, though. 🤔

Then, I finally got the game around a month or two after the release. What an experience!
Although I still prefer GTA IV for its story and other small aspects, I really enjoyed the misadventures of the three new protagonists - Michael, Franklin and Trevor - and the new take on Los Santos and surrounding areas. 🤩

As for Grand Theft Auto Online, well... Did you expect it to stay strong, for the most part, all these years with so much content? I certainly didn't.
I have so many good memories of playing with my good old PSN friends for many, MANY hours! Gosh, how I miss these days... 😕

With all the ups and downs, especially downs in recent years, I can't deny the impact this game had in my life and my creative imput.

Ever since GTA Online started receiving updates with new vehicles, and seeing the amazing work from the modding community, I decided to draw cars that could potentially be added to the game.
This led me to create the "SilentSoul's GTA Vehicle Sketches" thread to showcase my work on August 15th, 2017. 😁

At the time I had no idea how much attention this would end up getting over time, so much so that I ended up being invited to become a member of a certain modding community around February 2018 - Vanillaworks.
I'm not sure if you've heard of them before... 🤭

Not only I've improved my sketches a lot with design suggestions and criticisms, some of them even became in-game models!
Not to mention all the nice people I met along the way, from all over the world.

I couldn't be more grateful than I am for all of this! 😍

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish the Pfister Quasar sketch in time for this special day. Instead, I decided to do something I hadn't done in a while.

I'll showcase 10 models made by the modding community that are based on or inspired by some of my sketches! 😄

Albany Expression by wibflip

Spoiler

ku7X1ec.pngW6VzkgN.png

Annis ZR250 by boywond

Spoiler

5frc6Zi.pngS1oQUj5.png

Bravado Banshee Phase One by deadman23 and da7k

Spoiler

GcZ0pXd.pngAkL7V0G.png

Classique Panorama by johndoe68

Spoiler

9lPYtsW.pngCukrgKs.png

Declasse Vigero VL1 by xanabax a.k.a. M4K3

Spoiler

99jOQcA.pngJCQSXvy.png

Dundreary Admiral Classic by GCT

Spoiler

EuDWzGI.pngSM2QWAj.png

Grotti Stinger SC by johndoe68

Spoiler

e9rn6Dx.pngVOl3B6B.png

Karin 98S/1 by boywond

Spoiler

9qQ92FG.pngrEKKJxG.png

Pfister Apollo by TGIJ

Spoiler

7JAl8Tv.pnggMmG8r9.png

Shi tzu Castella by boywond

Spoiler

hfBzLRj.png8rQzp9Z.png

Thank you very much for your support!
Let's see what's on store for the future.
😎

Edited by SilentSoul21

On 7/20/2022 at 3:45 AM, Matthew The Roadrunner said:

Goddamnit why did I have the guts to post that reply?

I should feel ashamed of myself honestly.

I feel you

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 1:26 PM, Penitt said:

May I suggest 1989 Isuzu Trooper?

While it isn't necessarily a bad suggestion, I already got my hands full at the moment. Sorry about that. 😅

5 hours ago, SilentSoul21 said:

While it isn't necessarily a bad suggestion, I already got my hands full at the moment. Sorry about that. 😅

That's ok! I really like your work. Would you happen to have a drawing of the Geo Metro/Suzuki Swift?

• Like 1

On 10/20/2023 at 5:58 AM, Penitt said:

That's ok! I really like your work. Would you happen to have a drawing of the Geo Metro/Suzuki Swift?

Yes, I do. It's the Shi tzu Robin.

However, that sketch is quite old. Coincidently, it'll be updated eventually for the current batch. 😁

• Like 1

Pfister Quasar (Updated Version)

2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Design cues from 1st gen. Volkswagen Touareg, 2nd gen. Toyota RAV4, 1st gen. BMW X3, 1st gen. Porsche Panamera, 1st gen. Acura MDX, 1st gen. Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class, 1st gen. Toyota Hilux SW4 and other Pfister models

Spoiler

CJKtVD2.gif

Edited by SilentSoul21

• 4 weeks later...

Next up:

Spoiler

35291095285_d545dc2f08_b.jpg

Edited by SilentSoul21

On 11/23/2023 at 4:42 AM, SilentSoul21 said:

Next up:

Hide contents

Maxwell_Sirius_Front.png?ex=656fdce9&is=

Hmm, I didn't see this car before 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
Matthew The Roadrunner
On 11/22/2023 at 3:42 PM, SilentSoul21 said:

Next up:

Hide contents

Maxwell_Sirius_Front.png?ex=656fdce9&is=

I am going for a 1982-1986 Opel Rekord Series E Hatchback.

Edited by Matthew The Roadrunner

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! 👋

I finished tracing the Maxwell Sirius sketch on Illustrator! I'll start painting it and adding the effects soon. It'll be done in a few days. 😁

Also, since Scripthook has been updated, I'll be taking screenshots of the vehicles added in the Chop Shop update for my usual DLC review.

Stay tuned! 😎

Edited by SilentSoul21
  • Like 3