SilentSoul's GTA Vehicle Sketches

SilentSoul21

Willard Millennium

1998 Buick Century

Design cues from 5th gen. Mazda 626, 6th gen. Oldsmobile Cutlass, 9th gen. Lincoln Continental, 1st gen. Lexus GS, 3rd gen. Ford Telstar and Willard Solair

Spoiler

i4fy2yv.gif

Edited by SilentSoul21

8 hours ago, SilentSoul21 said:

Willard Millennium

1998 Buick Century

Design cues from 5th gen. Mazda 626, 6th gen. Oldsmobile Cutlass, 9th gen. Lincoln Continental, 1st gen. Lexus GS, 3rd gen. Ford Telstar and Willard Solair

Hide contents

Willard_Millennium_Colors.png

Wow, New american car has discovered! Nice job, SilentSoul. 🤩

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 9:59 PM, SilentSoul21 said:

Bollokan Kubic

2010 Kia Soul [AM]

Design cues from 2nd gen. Scion xB, Daihatsu Materia, 1st gen. Perodua Myvi, Toyota Corolla Rumion, 5th gen. Hyundai Sonata, 2nd gen. Hyundai Santa Fé and 3rd gen. Fiat Panda

Reveal hidden contents

Bollokan_Kubic_Colors.png

American cars:10/11

Korean cars:1/1(done)

Japanese cars:2/4

French cars:1/1(done)

Italian Cars:1/1(done)

British cars:1/1(done)

Swedish cars:1/1 (done)

Brazilian cars: 1/1(done).

On 11/21/2022 at 1:53 AM, SilentSoul21 said:

Willard Millennium

1998 Buick Century

Reveal hidden contents

Willard_Millennium_Colors.png

American cars:11/11(done)

Batch is almost done! Keep it up @SilentSoul21

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnyGT500 said:

American cars:10/11

American cars:11/11(done)

Batch is almost done! Keep it up @SilentSoul21

Thanks! 😁

You've missed a japanese car sketch. There's only one left to finish the batch. 😉

• Like 3

Matthew The Roadrunner

Damn, nice.

Sorry for being late by the way.

Edited by Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, everyone!

As you may probably know, there's only one japanese car sketch left to do to finish the current batch.

Although I've already started doing the design changes, I may or may not redo it based on a different model instead.

I'll let you guys decide which one...

EDIT: the poll is over! And the winner is... Lexus LC 500! So that means I'll keep the sketch I'm working on. 😎

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/837452870906281984/1051951370154029076/Emperor_Poll_Results.png

Edited by SilentSoul21

So, the latest update "Los Santos Drug Wars" is out!

I don't have much to say about the missions and whatnot as many things are dripfeed, unfortunately... 🙄

But, ohh boy, I do have one thing or two to talk about the vehicles added! 😃

Especially about a certain new car manufacturer... 😉

I'll make my usual "review" of the DLC vehicles in the coming days.

Hopefully won't take as long as the previous one, which by the way has been updated with screenshots!

As always, stay tuned! 😎

• Like 7

9 hours ago, SilentSoul21 said:

So, the latest update "Los Santos Drug Wars" is out!

I don't have much to say about the missions and whatnot as many things are dripfeed, unfortunately... 🙄

But, ohh boy, I do have one thing or two to talk about the vehicles added! 😃

Especially about a certain new car manufacturer... 😉

I'll make my usual "review" of the DLC vehicles in the coming days.

Hopefully won't take as long as the previous one, which by the way has been updated with screenshots!

As always, stay tuned! 😎

The last two updates have been great when speaking of vehicle selection!
Eventhough I wait for the cars to be discounted, there's always that one vehicle I instantly buy (a.k.a. the Vigero ZX on Summer update). The Drug Wars DLC, otherwise, has many of them - there's the 300R, the Eudora, the Broadway and the Tulip M100. Really happy!

• Like 1

Marciliojunior01

Honestly this update has some redundant additions, some disappointing ones and some few good ones. It is not on the same level as summer special and is way below the league of tuners. 

• Like 1

Matthew The Roadrunner
On 12/14/2022 at 4:19 PM, Marciliojunior01 said:

Honestly this update has some redundant additions, some disappointing ones and some few good ones. It is not on the same level as summer special and is way below the league of tuners. 

I kinda agree with you.

My favorite cars in this update were the Classique Broadway, Declasse Tahoma Coupe, Declasse Tulip, Karin Boer (Sorry if I misspelt it), and the Willard Eudora. Beautiful cars, especially the Broadway (Oldsmobile Series 60) and the Eudora (Buick LeSabre, Buick Electra, and Buick Invicta).

• Like 1

On 12/14/2022 at 9:19 PM, Marciliojunior01 said:

I see where you coming from hahaha and there's room for agreement. I wouldn't release the Monte Carlo and the Impala coupe in the same update, eventhough they were meant for different uses and had different sizes, the look too similar to each other, for exxample

• Like 1

Marciliojunior01
4 hours ago, Tuntchio said:

I see where you coming from hahaha and there's room for agreement. I wouldn't release the Monte Carlo and the Impala coupe in the same update, eventhough they were meant for different uses and had different sizes, the look too similar to each other, for exxample

Not in this sense of redundant, both cars are very solid, i was talking about the journey and surfer "customs". The RV has zero customization apart from some graphics, the  interior is sh*t and rockstar didnt even fix the smashed licence plate. Imagine how cool that thing would be with a revamped interior, some new textures and the option for a trim colour, i wouldnt even mind no customization then. The surfer has some nice options but has zero reason to exist as a separated vehicle occupying hardware, same thing for the manchez scout C, why does this even exist? Give a regular manchez for the delivery missions, no one can tell the difference between them either way.

And then there are the cars that look really good but lack depth in terms of customization, like the new Z and the Tahoma.  

Edited by Marciliojunior01
  • Like 4

@SilentSoul21
May can I ask question? Have we to see updated version of Classique Eaves and Schyster Murray in next batch, if that possible?

4PsXDhbl.jpg

J8WhFKCl.jpg

Here are the images for more understanding.

Edited by ZloiVasja
  • Like 1

Matthew The Roadrunner
1 minute ago, ZloiVasja said:

@SilentSoul21
May can I ask question? Have we to see updated version of Classique Eaves and Schyster Murray in next batch, if that possible?

4PsXDhbl.jpg

J8WhFKCl.jpg

Dude.

Give him a f*cking break for once, will ya mate?

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

4 minutes ago, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

Dude.

Give him a f*cking break for once, will ya mate?

I know, I'm not rushing to him.
Just I asked.

Edited by ZloiVasja

Matthew The Roadrunner
10 hours ago, ZloiVasja said:

I know, I'm not rushing to him.
Just I asked.

Oh. My apologies.

MarineMan2019

At least, the Tahoma and the Tulip M-100 would get to be used as traffic vehicles. The Broadway, thanks to its taxi livery, can have its own dedicated variant that'll be the closest HD equivalent to the Cabbie.

• Like 2

After Rockstar released new brand is called Toundra...
Bordeaux would stay in GTA Universe, because we got from him Garden Shed, Marseile, Antoinette, Martinique, Moulin, Vivant Turbo, Raidillon, Merci and Feline.
Also we got Voyager and Voyager GP1 but sooner it will be rebadged onto Toundra in Lore-Friendly version.

Bordeaux is based off in Peugeot and Citroen.
Toundra is based off in Renault.

Waiting comments from others.

On 12/17/2022 at 2:50 AM, ZloiVasja said:

@SilentSoul21

4PsXDhbl.jpg

J8WhFKCl.jpg

As I said a couple of times, I'm going to redo all the old sketches that haven't received any updates.
Both will be updated eventually, but I cannot guarantee that they'll appear in the next batch.

Also, I don't recall saying anywhere that I was going to rename the Schyster as "Murray", so I don't know what are you talking about... 🤪

On 12/20/2022 at 8:27 PM, MekhiSkyline said:

@SilentSoul21 One of your sketches came to life again!!

I'm happy to see a new Issi model based on the Countryman! Though I still think it's kinda weird that it's called "Issi Rally" despite the base model isn't directly based on the rally car.

9 hours ago, ZloiVasja said:

After Rockstar released new brand is called Toundra...
Bordeaux would stay in GTA Universe, because we got from him Garden Shed, Marseile, Antoinette, Martinique, Moulin, Vivant Turbo, Raidillon, Merci and Feline.
Also we got Voyager and Voyager GP1 but sooner it will be rebadged onto Toundra in Lore-Friendly version.

Bordeaux is based off in Peugeot and Citroen.
Toundra is based off in Renault.

Waiting comments from others.

Bordeaux is a fanon brand.

Toundra is an obvious parody of Alpine, so for now the only sketch I'll rebrand is the Raidillon, even though I wanted to ditch Bordeaux for good.

I'll only rebrand the others if R* decides to use the brand for other french cars that aren't Bugatti.

Also, just because Alpine is a subsidiary of Renault doesn't mean that Toundra is automatically based on it.

• Like 3
  • Best Bru 1

10 hours ago, SilentSoul21 said:

As I said a couple of times, I'm going to redo all the old sketches that haven't received any updates.
Both will be updated eventually, but I cannot guarantee that they'll appear in the next batch.

Also, I don't recall saying anywhere that I was going to rename the Schyster as "Murray", so I don't know what are you talking about... 🤪

I'm happy to see a new Issi model based on the Countryman! Though I still think it's kinda weird that it's called "Issi Rally" despite the base model isn't directly based on the rally car.

Bordeaux is a fanon brand.

Toundra is an obvious parody of Alpine, so for now the only sketch I'll rebrand is the Raidillon, even though I wanted to ditch Bordeaux for good.

I'll only rebrand the others if R* decides to use the brand for other french cars that aren't Bugatti.

Also, just because Alpine is a subsidiary of Renault doesn't mean that Toundra is automatically based on it.

Okay. You got a point. 🙄

• excuseme 1

Emperor Sheava

2018 Lexus LC500 [Z100]

Design cues from Lexus LF-C2 Concept, Toyota Supra MkV, 5th gen. Toyota Avalon, Aston Martin DB11, 2nd gen. BMW 8 Series and other Emperor models

Spoiler

C6ZizfQ.gif

Edited by SilentSoul21

12 minutes ago, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

Nice, but isn't this car already in the game?

You're probably referring to the Emperor Vectre, which is based on the Lexus RC F, while the sketch is based on the Lexus LC500.
It does have design cues from the Vectre.

wlOVt7n.jpg

• Like 2

Matthew The Roadrunner

Oh. I guess I'm f*cking stupid.

It's just that they looked a little too similar in design for my eyes. Still, 8/10.

• Like 1

Marciliojunior01
20 hours ago, SilentSoul21 said:

You're probably referring to the Emperor Vectre, which is based on the Lexus RC F, while the sketch is based on the Lexus LC500.
It does have design cues from the Vectre.

isnt he refering to the sheava mod that looks like the LFA ?

• Like 1

Matthew The Roadrunner
3 minutes ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

isnt he refering to the sheava mod that looks like the LFA ?

Nah. I'm just referring to how SilentSoul21's sketch looks a little bit too similar to the Vectre by Emperor in GTA Online.

• Like 1

SilentSoul21

Happy New Year!!!

May 2023 be a great year for you all, with plenty of happiness, health and success in your lives, professionally and personally.

I hope you're enjoying the celebrations at the fullest, together with the people you love the most.

Cheers!

And so, with the Emperor Sheava, the current batch is FINALLY done!

I'm going to take a little break from sketching. Maybe I'll start the new batch around late January to early-mid February.
It will be worth the wait.

Stay safe!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MarineMan2019 said:

This chat's awfully quiet, lately. :0

Silent already stated he's going to take a break and do some work "around late january or early to mid february"!

Let the man enjoy his summer vacation hahaha

• KEKW 1