SilentSoul's GTA Vehicle Sketches

SilentSoul21

On 9/1/2022 at 5:18 PM, SilentSoul21 said:

It's actually based on the 1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser, just like how the standard Stallion is based on the 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass. 😁

Interestingly, according to the GTA Wiki, the Sabre Turbo is referred as a Classique model by the police chatter in GTA IV, despite being a Declasse model.

I wish the Sabre models were branded as Classique too.

Yeah I always thought the Sabre was very cutlass based despite being generic.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Schyster Skulker (Updated Version)

1976 AMC Gremlin

Design cues from AMC Hornet, Datsun 210, Ford Pinto, Chevrolet Malibu, Ford Corcel, Chevrolet Chevette, AMC Javelin, Dodge Colt and AMC Gremlin prototypes

Spoiler

tIecmaw.gif

Edited by SilentSoul21

6 minutes ago, SilentSoul21 said:

1976 AMC Gremlin

Design cues from AMC Hornet, Datsun 210, Ford Pinto, Chevrolet Malibu, Ford Corcel, Chevrolet Chevette, AMC Javelin, Dodge Colt and AMC Gremlin prototypes

Hide contents

TNhON3h.png

Well, I agree with that. In fact, the AMC company was based by Chrysler (Schyster), not by Chevrolet (Declasse).
Nice work, SilentSoul21. 👍

• Like 1

Matthew The Roadrunner

Wait, I just realized.

The Schyster Skulker is LITERALLY a remastered Declasse Jackalope.

Edited by Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed
Realized it was Skulker, not Skuller. SilentSoul should've named it Skuller.
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

On 8/30/2022 at 5:52 AM, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

Hey.

Glad to see you back! Also glad to see the Vulcar Larson's predecessor or "older brother".

Quick question, what is your favorite sketch of all time?

Also:

American cars:8/11

Korean cars:0/1

Japanese cars:2/4

French cars:1/1(done)

Italian Cars:1/1(done)

British cars:1/1(done)

Swedish cars:1/1 (done)

Brazilian cars: 1/1(done)

Thanks for updating the to-do list. I wasn't active for quite some time beacause of internet outage in the whole town.

On 9/25/2022 at 5:20 PM, SilentSoul21 said:

1976 AMC Gremlin

Reveal hidden contents

TNhON3h.png

American cars:9/11

Brazilian cars: 1/1(done)

This car... I It's pure... PERFECTION.

• Like 4

i just discovered you after finding the panorama wagon as an add-on car for IV. i can tell you put some major work into your craft; you've really improved on your perspective and dimensions over the years, and i like how you style the renders. keep up the good work

SilentSoul21
On 9/25/2022 at 12:32 PM, ZloiVasja said:

Well, I agree with that. In fact, the AMC company was based by Chrysler (Schyster), not by Chevrolet (Declasse).
Nice work, SilentSoul21. 👍

The original sketch was branded as Declasse because of the Rhapsody. But since they added the Schyster Deviant (based on a custom AMC Javelin) to the game years later, it makes more sence for the Skulker to be rebranded as a Schyster model.

Thanks! 😁

On 9/25/2022 at 1:55 PM, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

Wait, I just realized.

The Schyster Skulker is LITERALLY a remastered Declasse Jackalope.

Yeah, it is. I've decided to change its name and rebrand it as a Schyster model.

By the way, in case you don't know, the name "Skulker" comes from a GTA SA model made by craccosan based on the AMC Gremlin.

Spoiler

xqHnZyg.png

On 9/29/2022 at 12:54 AM, Fleenz said:

i just discovered you after finding the panorama wagon as an add-on car for IV. i can tell you put some major work into your craft; you've really improved on your perspective and dimensions over the years, and i like how you style the renders. keep up the good work

24 minutes ago, gta111 said:

Always happy to see your work man, big fan! 

Thank you very much! 😁

Hey @Silent, do you remember about Karin Atlas, based on Subaru Legacy and Toyota Corolla? But now is based off Toyota Previa. Would you rename him to Karin Fuji in remastered version?

Edited by ZloiVasja
  • Like 1

SilentSoul21
On 10/8/2022 at 1:41 AM, ZloiVasja said:

Hey @Silent, do you remember about Karin Atlas, based on Subaru Legacy and Toyota Corolla? But now is based off Toyota Previa. Would you rename him to Karin Fuji in remastered version?

Yeah, I'm aware of the Karin Atlas model. I'm going to change the name when I update the sketch eventually, but I don't know what to use. Probably won't be "Fuji", though.

Speaking of updating sketches, the next one will be the last old sketch from this batch. It's a japanese model.

After that, the final 3 from this batch will be brand new sketches, so stay tuned! 😉

Ohh, and I haven't forgot about the review of the vehicles added to GTAO in the recent update. I've been busy lately, so I still haven't done it yet.

• Like 4

Emperor Comari (Updated Version)

1992 Lexus LS400 [XF10]

Design cues from 8th gen. Toyota Crown, 1st gen. Acura TL, 3rd gen. Mitsubishi Debonair, 7th gen. Nissan Laurel, 1st gen. Honda Inspire, 3rd gen. Acura Vigor and 1st gen. Lexus GS

Spoiler

7UvglKw.gif

Edited by SilentSoul21

Matthew The Roadrunner

Nice job again!

American cars:10/11 (9/11 > 10/11).

Brazilian cars: 1/1(done).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SilentSoul21 said:

Emperor Comari (Updated Version)

1992 Lexus LS400 [XF10]

Design cues from 8th gen. Toyota Crown, 1st gen. Acura TL, 3rd gen. Mitsubishi Debonair, 7th gen. Nissan Laurel, 1st gen. Honda Inspire, 3rd gen. Acura Vigor and 1st gen. Lexus GS

Hide contents

MDu75mk.png

Very nice jdm car. 🤔

• Like 1

Would you going to remaster Declasse SXR - 2010 Chevrolet HHR?

U2Yc1hSl.jpg

In remastered version it's gonna call to...

Declasse Keybasalt.

Edited by ZloiVasja

Matthew The Roadrunner
3 hours ago, ZloiVasja said:

U2Yc1hSl.jpg

Declasse Keybasalt.

Great idea, but I don't like the name. Keep it the same.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

Well I know what the encrypted in this name of car. He's name is...

Saxoner.

Do you like it or not? 🤨

Edited by ZloiVasja

Matthew The Roadrunner
7 minutes ago, ZloiVasja said:

Saxoner.

Do you like it or not? 🤨

Nah, I don't. If the SXR is based off the HHR, which is an acronym, I believe that it should be the same, (SXR is kinda like HHR).

On 10/15/2022 at 11:32 PM, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

Nah, I don't. If the SXR is based off the HHR, which is an acronym, I believe that it should be the same, (SXR is kinda like HHR).

There was only one thing left for me it is... Add a codename next to acronym, he's name is....

Declasse 'Keysette' SXR.

Let's see how @SilentSoul will react about this suggestion.

Edited by ZloiVasja

3 hours ago, ZloiVasja said:

There was only one thing left for me it is... Add a codename next to acronym, he's name is....

Declasse 'Kohinoor' SXR.

Or maybe he's avoiding GTAForums for a while in hopes you both someday forget about this and leave him in peace? Maybe? It's just a guess, 'cause, with all this parallel conversation, he may be annoyed by it...  Don't know, just guessing

Matthew The Roadrunner
9 hours ago, Tuntchio said:

Or maybe he's avoiding GTAForums for a while in hopes you both someday forget about this and leave him in peace? Maybe? It's just a guess, 'cause, with all this parallel conversation, he may be annoyed by it...  Don't know, just guessing

You got a good point buddy. I will shut the frick up now.

On 10/15/2022 at 7:00 AM, ZloiVasja said:

U2Yc1hSl.jpg

Declasse Keybasalt.

On 10/15/2022 at 10:35 AM, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

On 10/15/2022 at 3:23 PM, ZloiVasja said:

Saxoner.

Do you like it or not? 🤨

On 10/15/2022 at 3:32 PM, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

On 10/16/2022 at 6:18 AM, ZloiVasja said:

Declasse 'Keysette' SXR.

Just like all the old sketches, it'll be updated eventually. I'll probably keep the name, but I'm not sure.

I'll think about it when I get to update the sketch, which may or may not take some time.

Marciliojunior01

i have a suggestion, why dont you post some of the cars of yours that became mods ? The ones you are most proud of i would say. Some of these seem to be locked behind project homecoming so 99% of the community have no idea that they even became full fleshed cars. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marciliojunior01 said:

i have a suggestion, why dont you post some of the cars of yours that became mods ? The ones you are most proud of i would say. Some of these seem to be locked behind project homecoming so 99% of the community have no idea that they even became full fleshed cars. 

Yeah, sure! I actually used to do that before, but ever since my video card go screwed up I can't play GTA V properly and take pictures of the mods, that's why I haven't done that recently.

Of course I could simply use pictures taken by other players with proper credit to them, but I'd prefer to take them by myself, even though they wouldn't look as good as theirs.

Unfortunately, it may still take a little while to be able to play GTA V and use Illustrator properly on PC.

I'd probably go for the "use pictures taken by other players with proper credit to them" route for the time being. I'll think about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Bollokan Kubic

2010 Kia Soul [AM]

Design cues from 2nd gen. Scion xB, Daihatsu Materia, 1st gen. Perodua Myvi, Toyota Corolla Rumion, 5th gen. Hyundai Sonata, 2nd gen. Hyundai Santa Fé and 3rd gen. Fiat Panda

Spoiler

cxqS09X.gif

Edited by SilentSoul21

Matthew The Roadrunner

New sketch, not only that, the first EVER sketch to switch between colors in an animated manner.

Keep it up!

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 10:24 PM, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

New sketch, not only that, the first EVER sketch to switch between colors in an animated manner.

Keep it up!

Actually, I've been doing that for quite a while. These animated sketches were only available at the Vanillaworks Discord server because I wasn't sure if they would work here by uploading them via Imgur.

So I made a little test with the Bollokan Kubic by coping the image from the server post and... Voila! It worked! 😁

I've updated all the previous sketches starting with the Annis ZR250. Some of them have different configurations and liveries. Go check them out! 😉

For now on, I'll post the sketches in that animated format in here too! Hopefully the links won't stop working all of the sudden, or else I'm screwed lol

Thanks! Only two sketches left to finish the current batch! 😃

EDIT: Ohh, I haven't noticed that the Elegy RH7, Garden Shed and Blista Citi were in a post before the ZR250. They were also updated in the new format!

Edited by SilentSoul21

Matthew The Roadrunner
10 minutes ago, SilentSoul21 said:

Actually, I've been doing that for quite a while. These animated sketches were only available at the Vanillaworks Discord server because I wasn't sure if they would work here by uploading them via Imgur.

So I made a little test with the Bollokan Kubic by coping the image from the server post and... Voila! It worked! 😁

I've updated all the previous sketches starting with the Annis ZR250. Some of them have different configurations and liveries. Go check them out! 😉

For now on, I'll post the sketches in that animated format in here too! Hopefully the links won't stop working all of the sudden, or else I'm screwed lol

Thanks! Only two sketches left to finish the current batch! 😃

Dang, didn't know you started from the ZR-250!

• YEE 1

8 hours ago, SilentSoul21 said:

Bollokan Kubic

2010 Kia Soul [AM]

Design cues from 2nd gen. Scion xB, Daihatsu Materia, 1st gen. Perodua Myvi, Toyota Corolla Rumion, 5th gen. Hyundai Sonata, 2nd gen. Hyundai Santa Fé and 3rd gen. Fiat Panda

Reveal hidden contents

Bollokan_Kubic_Colors.png

I'm not lover of fictional korean cars, but not so bad, SilentSoul. 👌

• Like 2

The Criminal Enterprises Update

The latest GTAO update has been live for a while now and its dripfeed is almost over!

I still can't test all vehicles and their customization options on PC at the moment, but I did tested some of the cars that were released in the last weeks in their stock form on PS4.
Just like past updates, Rockstar apparently took notice from cars made by the community, sketches and 3D models.

But let's focus on the vehicular additions. Here's some quick thoughts about them:

Benefactor LM87

Spoiler

Based on the Sauber-Mercedes C9.

Woah! I wasn't expecting Rockstar to add a new endurance race car that soon.

Not only it looks nice, it's really good to drive!

Like the Annis S80RR, the LM87 also has lots of customization options.

One of my favorites from this update.

znpArry.png

Benefactor SM722

Spoiler

Based on the Mercedes-Benz SLR Stirling Moss.

A nice surprise when it showed up in the update's trailer.

Good looking and has many customization options!

Though, to be honest, as much as I like it, I'd prefer it to be based on the SLR McLaren instead.

IV822Vm.png

BF Weevil Custom

Spoiler

Hot Rod version of the BF Weevil, inspired by many custom VW Beetles.

Although I'm not a huge fan of custom VW Beetles, this one is really cool!

Lots of customization options, including different positions for the headlights and taillights.

Also, it's quite fast!

I'm wondering if they'll update the BF Injection for GTA VI based on the Weevil, given how both the stock and the Custom version has Injection parts.

7dmQVMK.png

Bravado Greenwood

Spoiler

Based on the 4th gen. Dodge Monaco.

Not quite the same bucket-ass car.

I was surprised for this one! Not only when Rockstar teased it, but also when it turned out to be the HD rendition of the Greenwood.

Sure, I'd prefer it to be based on the same model as the ones from the 3D Universe, but it's still based on the car that preceeded it, so there's that.

It has some interesting customization options and Imani tech, but it's strange how the trim delete option doesn't exclude the trim on the trunk.

It performs better than what I've expected!

Perhaps the only thing that bugs me about the car is that stupid golden trim on the front bumper. It doesn't suit the car at all! I wish there was a way to remove it or make it chromed.

Returning from GTA Vice City Stories.

oqhGMSc.png

Buckingham Conada

Spoiler

Based on the MD Helicopters MD Explorer.

First NOTAR helicopter of the game!

Such a nice and fast helicopter.

Though I wish it was branded as Nagasaki, as it's based on the sucessor of the model which the Buzzard is based on.

Just a little nitpick, hehe.

gXVCMCW.png

Declasse Draugur

Spoiler

Based on the Chevrolet Off-Road Concept.

It's nice and all, but I'm still quite indifferent about the Draugur, to be honest.
I wish it was a new Mammoth model based on the GMC Hummer EV instead.

tns1DPy.png

Declasse Vigero ZX

Spoiler

Based on the 6th gen. Chevrolet Camaro.

YES!!! YES!!!

After almost 10 years, they FINALLY added a Vigero based on the modern Camaro to the game!

At first I was kinda worried about it being an E&E exclusive vehicle because of its HSW upgrades. But gladly it's also available for the last gen consoles as well!

It has many customization options and performs nicely.

dDO6LQ6.png

Dinka 'Blista' Kanjo SJ

Spoiler

Based on the 5th gen. Honda Civic Coupe.

Another surprise from this update!

When I first saw the model's name leaked in a list a few hours before the DLC's launch, I though it was going to be just a coupe version of the Blista Kanjo.

But it turned out to be based on the EJ Honda Civic coupe! Which is as great as a coupe version of the Kanjo would be!

Being a Tuner vehicle, it has lots of customization options!

KgKioQv.png

Dinka Postlude

Spoiler

Based on the 1st gen. Honda Prelude.

Yet another surprise from this update!

First of all, what the hell is that name!? Gotta be the laziest name they ever came up with so far!

If only they haven't used Previon for the lore Soarer/SC before and used it for this model instead... Ohh well.

Stupid names aside, it's a nice little car!

When I saw the name from the same leaked list, I was expecting it to be based on either the 4th or 5th gen. Prelude instead, as they're more popular.

It's still great, regardless!

Being a Tuner vehicle, it has lots of customization options.

8Q3SBvK.png

Grotti Brioso 300 Widebody

Spoiler

Widebody version of the Grotti Brioso 300, inspired by various widebody Group 5 Fiat/Abarth models from the 60s.

Such a nice little car! It has lots of customization options.

Though, to be honest, I wish it was a stock version of the Brioso R/A instead.

ckKeah3.png

Imponte Ruiner ZZ-8

Spoiler

Based on the 4th gen. Pontiac Firebird.

Hell yeah! Quite a surprise!

I wasn't expecting to see a lore 4th gen. Firebird added to the game.

Many interesting customization options.

Though, to be honest, I wish its design was better, especially its taillights. I'm still glad it doesn't have those horrible pop-up headlights the real car has.

dix2gz1.png

Lampadati Corsita

Spoiler

Based on the Maserati MC20.

Such a nice looking car!

I knew they would make a lore version of the MC20 eventually.

Though I wish it has better customization options.

DfUflIk.png

Obey 10F

Spoiler

Based on the 2nd gen. Audi R8.

A better looking 9F!? Sure, why not!?

It has many customization options and good performance.

4DsZKnY.png

Obey 10F Widebody

Spoiler

Widebody version of the Obey 10F, inspired by the Liberty Walk Audi R8 widebody kit.

Just like the stock version, it has many customization options and good performance.

Though I prefer the stock version. I'm not a huge fan of widebody kits such as this one.

GeVMIgi.png

Obey Omnis e-GT

Spoiler

Based on the Audi e-tron GT.

It's an electric vehicle, just like its real life counterpart.

Such a nice looking car!

Too bad its performance isn't as great.

Like the Greenwood, it has Imani tech.

ziwZnsE.png

Pegassi Torero XO

Spoiler

Based on the Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4.

Ahh yes, the first car teased from this update.

I'm not a huge fan of it, just like its real life counterpart.

Though, I must say, I really liked those hidden headlights.

Such a nice detail!

Other than that, I'm indifferent about the car. If only it was another Pegassi model based on the Aventador instead...

wB5Ou5S.png

Übermacht Rhinehart

Spoiler

Based on the 7th gen. BMW 3 Series Touring.

Another surprise!

When I saw the name from the leaked list, I've imagined it would be based on a BMW because of the Matrix reference.

But I wasn't expecting it to be a station wagon! This game has just a few station wagons, so the more the merrier!

It has many customization options and good performance.

IgzdCbr.png

Übermacht Sentinel Classic Widebody

Spoiler

Widebody version of the Übermacht Sentinel Classic.

Now that's a nice widebody car!

Just like all the Benny's vehicles, this one has lots of customization options.

Not a must-have for me, but it's still good nonetheless!

jvhHjQS.png

Along with these, some older vehicles received extended customization options and livery support: Cheval Picador, Benefactor Schwartzer, Übermacht Sentinel XS, Benefactor Stirling GT, Grotti Turismo R and Pegassi Zentorno. Not all of these customization options are good, but it's still great to see Rockstar doing this again since After Hours. Hopefully they'll keep up in future updates. 😁

That's all, folks!!

Just like the Los Santos Tuners update, most of the vehicles added in this update looks very similar to their real life counterparts. It seems to be the tendency going forward for the next updates and GTA VI to some extent, so I won't mention it anymore. 😆

Not only the vehicle variety from this DLC is great, the QoL improvements (for the most part) certainly made me a little more interest in going back to play GTA Online, ESPECIALLY the ability to sell goods in private lobbies. Nine f*ck*ng years for that! Better late than sorry, I guess. 🙄

Let's see what's next for this December's update. Who knows they might add the E&E stuff to PC in it, so I'll "review" the exclusive cars along with the next DLC content.

Stay tuned! 😎

Edited by SilentSoul21
New pictures have been added!
  • Like 6