SilentSoul21

Suggestion:

Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Bison (2022) - Declasse El Monte 5.7

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

Matthew The Roadrunner
5 hours ago, ZloiVasja said:

Theoretically, Dundreary Landstalker has based off in Lincoln Navigator, not in Ford Expedition.

It is also based off the Lincoln Navigator. It's just that the GTA Fandom, GTA car websites, and IGCD.net say that it's based off a 2007 Ford Expedition.

• Like 1

SilentSoul21
On 8/6/2022 at 2:58 PM, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

Kinda sad to see vehicles like the S09, Bravura (Annis version), Walton, etc. to never be colorized/to never see the light of day.

Don't worry about that. I've been updating the older sketches in a while, and these will be too eventually.

However, some of them were/will be replaced. The S09, for instance, will be updated based on a different model (and it'll be featured in the current batch). 😉

As for the Bravura, it has been "updated" before based on the Chrysler LeBaron coupe instead.

• Like 7

Matthew The Roadrunner

Glad to hear (No sarcasm intended)!

Edited by Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed
  • Like 1

Matthew The Roadrunner

Ummmm... what happened to the other comments below?

• Bruh 1
  • Conspiracy! 2

SilentSoul21

FIFTH ANNIVERSARY OF 'SILENT SOUL'S GTA VEHICLE SKETCHES'!

Yesterday, my topic turned five! 😲

Too bad that this year haven't been as productive as the last ones, as the topic seems to have more random messages and "suggestions" than sketches nowadays, but at least I'm getting closer and closer to finish updating them all.

As always, I'd like to thank you all for the support! All the comments (well, most of them, if you know what I mean) and constructive criticism mean a lot to me.

Special thanks to the Vanillaworks' Discord members for the constant help with design suggestions for the sketches, TheSecretPower and other 2D artists for letting me use their HD GTA vehicle manufacturer logos! 😍

To celebrate this occasion:

Ocelot Emilie GTR (Updated Version)

1997 Lotus Elise GT1 [Type 115]

Design cues from Marcos Mantis, Vemac RD350, Caterham 21, Lotus Esprit GT1, Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion, Aston Martin DB7 and Ocelot Ardent

Spoiler

K8VaS9B.gif

Stay tuned for more to come! Stay safe! 😎

Edited by SilentSoul21

11 hours ago, russian teenager said:

based on what MTL veronez, chevron mizuna,vapid aquarela,imponte ceviche.

The imponte ceviche looks so cute 👌

• YEE 1

russian teenager

based on what: ocelot jugular tf,albany cavalcade 760-lt,albany vallone,giuseppe cardinal se

• Bonk! 1

russian teenager

based on what: albany hermes str,pfister lauda hp-r,strecke martin gp-r,strecke diana 

• Bonk! 1

russian teenager

chevron-renault,citroen,peugeot 

giuseppe-alfa romeo,many italian car brands

strecke-ruf,borgward(passenger old car 50x-60x),simson(1955-1990)nsu(prinz 4,ro 80),opel(70x-current passenger car)

Edited by russian teenager
forgot opel
  • KEKW 1
  • Bonk! 2

Very nice work. I really like your style, man! Congrats for the 5 years of this thread! 👍

• Like 2
  • YEE 1

SilentSoul21

Alright, alright. Fun time is over!

Please stop flooding the thread with these XXII concept videos, "suggestions" and whatnot. I have absolutely no interest in any of them.

RamsaySaintEternal

The Dodge Charger Daytona Srt Ev just got unveiled, and it looks pretty cool, Much closer to the original Charger design from 68 just electrified 

AVvXsEgqPMCB8Few2NAh2XF_lpzSyR5WfkhO6JjF

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, NovaRuk said:

@SilentSoul21 can you ban/block someone from replying in your thread? if so, just ban/block russian teenager

This cannot be done but the member has been suspended for a few days after being warned by another moderator over his attitude.

• Like 4

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Matthew The Roadrunner
10 hours ago, RamsaySaint77 said:

The Dodge Charger Daytona Srt Ev just got unveiled, and it looks pretty cool, Much closer to the original Charger design from 68 just electrified 

AVvXsEgqPMCB8Few2NAh2XF_lpzSyR5WfkhO6JjF

What a beauty...

• Like 2

On 8/19/2022 at 10:31 AM, russian teenager said:

chevron-renault,citroen,peugeot 

giuseppe-alfa romeo,many italian car brands

strecke-ruf,borgward(passenger old car 50x-60x),simson(1955-1990)nsu(prinz 4,ro 80),opel(70x-current passenger car)

f*cking dumbass

On 8/4/2022 at 8:01 PM, SilentSoul21 said:

Invetero Coquette VT (Updated Version)

1982 Chevrolet Corvette [C3]

Design cues from 3rd gen. Pontiac Firebird, AMC Javelin and other Coquette models

Analogous to the Phobos VT from GTA LCS

Hide contents

trtrptL.png

American cars:8/11

Korean cars:0/1

Japanese cars:2/4

French cars:1/1(done)

Italian Cars:1/1(done)

British cars:0/1

Swedish cars:0/1

Brazilian cars: 1/1(done)

Did i... did i count it already?

On 8/17/2022 at 1:25 AM, SilentSoul21 said:

FIFTH ANNIVERSARY OF 'SILENT SOUL'S GTA VEHICLE SKETCHES'!

Yesterday, my topic turned five! 😲

Too bad that this year haven't been as productive as the last ones, as the topic seems to have more random messages and "suggestions" than sketches nowadays, but at least I'm getting closer and closer to finish updating them all.

As always, I'd like to thank you all for the support! All the comments (well, most of them, if you know what I mean) and constructive criticism mean a lot to me.

Special thanks to the Vanillaworks' Discord members for the constant help with design suggestions for the sketches, TheSecretPower and other 2D artists for letting me use their HD GTA vehicle manufacturer logos! 😍

To celebrate this occasion:

Ocelot Emilie GTR (Updated Version)

1997 Lotus Elise GT1 [Type 115]

Design cues from Marcos Mantis, Vemac RD350, Caterham 21, Lotus Esprit GT1, Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion, Aston Martin DB7 and Ocelot Ardent

Hide contents

zfrAB5u.png

q8txJry.png

Stay tuned for more to come! Stay safe! 😎

British cars:1/1(done)

Swedish cars:0/1

Edited by JohnyGT500
  • Like 2

Matthew The Roadrunner
On 8/21/2022 at 1:03 PM, JohnyGT500 said:

f*cking dumbass

Started off cool, but then quickly went down the drain for Russian Teenager.

I wonder, what is SilentSoul's favorite ever sketch, and which one do the people here like which car the most?

• Like 1

As SilentSoul mentioned in their recent post, there has been an increase in spam and unwanted suggestions in this topic recently from multiple users. Please remember that this topic is to highlight SilentSoul's work and these kind of posts are not only disrespectful but distract from the on topic content that is being posted. It would be great if we could all reduce the amount of spam and keep the posts on topic.

I've also noticed some unnecessary hostility directed at other members who have been making these off topic posts. While I appreciate this can be annoying, there is no need for insults, and I would ask that we remain respectful to each other. If a member is making off topic posts and ignoring requests to stop posting certain content, please report the post using the button at the bottom of their post and it will be dealt with by a member of staff.

Thanks!

SilentSoul21

Vulcar Zodiac SE (Updated Version)

1999 Saab 9-3

Design cues from SEAT Toledo, SEAT León, Nissan Pulsar [N15], 6th gen. Honda Accord Hatchback, Renault Laguna, Opel Vectra [B] and other Vulcar models

Spoiler

ZHlRSlv.gif

Edited by SilentSoul21

Matthew The Roadrunner

Hey.

Glad to see you back! Also glad to see the Vulcar Larson's predecessor or "older brother".

Quick question, what is your favorite sketch of all time?

Also:

11 minutes ago, SilentSoul21 said:

Vulcar Zodiac SE (Updated Version)

1999 Saab 9-3

Design cues from SEAT Toledo, SEAT León, Nissan Pulsar [N15], 6th gen. Honda Accord Hatchback, Renault Laguna, Opel Vectra [B] and other Vulcar models

Reveal hidden contents

MGQheKj.png

British cars:1/1(done)

Swedish cars:1/1 (done)

SilentSoul21
11 minutes ago, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

Hey.

Glad to see you back! Also glad to see the Vulcar Larson's predecessor or "older brother".

Quick question, what is your favorite sketch of all time?

Hello there!
I've been busy recently with some life stuff, but I do check out the topic often.

Well, I have a couple of personal favorite sketches, but if I were to choose one off the top of my head would be the Classique Panorama. 😍

Spoiler

lucas-daniel-classique-panorama-3.jpg?1616599919

Edited by SilentSoul21
  • Like 9
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Matthew The Roadrunner
18 hours ago, SilentSoul21 said:

Hello there!
I've been busy recently with some life stuff, but I do check out the topic often.

Well, I have a couple of personal favorite sketches, but I were to choose one off the top of my head would be the Classique Panorama. 😍

Reveal hidden contents

lucas-daniel-classique-panorama-3.jpg?1616599919

Nice. 1975 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser. I am fascinated with Oldsmobile cars from the late 60s and early 70s.

One of my dream cars is a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Hardtop (Declasse Sabre GT in real life, should've been Classique) and the second one being a 1970 Buick GSX (Front of the Classique Sabre GT).

Correction. It doesn't look like a 1969 Vista Cruiser, looks more like a 1975 Vista Cruiser.
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 1:02 AM, Half-Matthew 3 Confirmed said:

Nice. 1975 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser. I am fascinated with Oldsmobile cars from the late 60s and early 70s.

One of my dream cars is a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Hardtop (Declasse Sabre GT in real life, should've been Classique) and the second one being a 1970 Buick GSX (Front of the Classique Sabre GT).

It's actually based on the 1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser, just like how the standard Stallion is based on the 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass. 😁

Interestingly, according to the GTA Wiki, the Sabre Turbo is referred as a Classique model by the police chatter in GTA IV, despite being a Declasse model.

I wish the Sabre models were branded as Classique too.

• Like 6