Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GuruGuru

Better Skybox

Recommended Posts

Official General
Posted (edited)

I've fixed it. Thanks to LaDiDa and GuruGuru 👍

Edited by Official General

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paixetamour
Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2020 at 10:10 PM, Official General said:

I've fixed it. Thanks to LaDiDa and GuruGuru 👍

I have the same issue can you mind sharing the fix with people ?

p2kHIgc.png

5Rsej0D.png

Edited by Paixetamour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General
51 minutes ago, Paixetamour said:

I have the same issue can you mind sharing the fix with people ?

p2kHIgc.png

5Rsej0D.png

What's your file sharing site ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paixetamour
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Official General said:

Dosya paylaşım siteniz nedir?

I used to be have 4shared account but it is disabled due to inactivity. Can you share here via solidfiles or alternative sites for anyone having the same problem ?

 

I also have a dropbox account.

Edited by Paixetamour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General
2 hours ago, Paixetamour said:

I used to be have 4shared account but it is disabled due to inactivity. Can you share here via solidfiles or alternative sites for anyone having the same problem ?

 

I also have a dropbox account.

I can do it via dropbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paixetamour

Dropbox id is; Paixet Amour let me know if you need anymore info about the account i dont know how to share the profile lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paixetamour
16 hours ago, Official General said:

I can do it via dropbox

Im still waiting for answer pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Official General
1 hour ago, Paixetamour said:

Im still waiting for answer pal.

where is your dropbox account ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malekithh
Posted (edited)

i did everything true as installation tutorial but there is no skybox, ther eis white textures they are moving with me where i am moving

yL4bz0.png
yL4ZaY.png

Edited by Malekithh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paixetamour
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Malekithh said:

i did everything true as installation tutorial but there is no skybox, ther eis white textures they are moving with me where i am moving


 

Bunları sırayla kur hala sıkıntı olursa bu skygfx yazan klasörü modloader içine atarak kur.

 

https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=25377 (Modloader 3.7)

 

(https://www.solidfiles.com/v/88gpDQkNae3KV) (SkyGfx)

 

https://sharemods.com/t35435qdi4zl/Better_Skybox_-_SAMP.7z.html

 

https://www.mixmods.com.br/2014/12/samp-graphic-restore-fix-correcao-de.html

 

https://www.mixmods.com.br/2018/09/IMFX.html

 

Son olarak.

 

https://www.mixmods.com.br/2020/01/moddedsaa.html

Bu dosyaları samp ile kullanmana izin veriyor. 

 

  • HANDLING.CFG
  • VEHICLES.IDE
  • CARMODS.DAT
  • WEAPON.DAT
  • VEHICLE.TXD
  • GTA.DAT
  • TIMECYC.DAT
  • LOADSCS.TXD
  • STREAM.INI

 

 

Edited by Paixetamour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malekithh
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Paixetamour said:

Bunları sırayla kur hala sıkıntı olursa bu skygfx yazan klasörü modloader içine atarak kur.

 

https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=25377 (Modloader 3.7)

 

(https://www.solidfiles.com/v/88gpDQkNae3KV) (SkyGfx)

 

https://sharemods.com/t35435qdi4zl/Better_Skybox_-_SAMP.7z.html

 

https://www.mixmods.com.br/2014/12/samp-graphic-restore-fix-correcao-de.html

 

https://www.mixmods.com.br/2018/09/IMFX.html

 

Son olarak.

 

https://www.mixmods.com.br/2020/01/moddedsaa.html

Bu dosyaları samp ile kullanmana izin veriyor. 

 

  • HANDLING.CFG
  • VEHICLES.IDE
  • CARMODS.DAT
  • WEAPON.DAT
  • VEHICLE.TXD
  • GTA.DAT
  • TIMECYC.DAT
  • LOADSCS.TXD
  • STREAM.INI

Evet dostum modlar hakkında yeterince bilgim var, moddedsaa'yı falan biliyorum yani ama yasaklı ve sıkıntılı bir mod moddedsaa o yüzden maalesef moddedsaa yükleyemem. modloader skygfx ve samp graphic restore ile denedim olmadı dediğim gibi bu beyaz şeyler çıkıyor skybox texture u yerine, imfx i denemedim çünkü imfx benim pek işimi gören bir mod değil sampta güneş falan yok. birkaç tane modder biliyorum daha düzgün bir skybox modu yapmaları için öneri sunmayı düşünüyorum sağ ol yine de yardımın için.

Edited by Malekithh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paixetamour
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Malekithh said:

Evet dostum modlar hakkında yeterince bilgim var, moddedsaa'yı falan biliyorum yani ama yasaklı ve sıkıntılı bir mod moddedsaa o yüzden maalesef moddedsaa yükleyemem. modloader skygfx ve samp graphic restore ile denedim olmadı dediğim gibi bu beyaz şeyler çıkıyor skybox texture u yerine, imfx i denemedim çünkü imfx benim pek işimi gören bir mod değil sampta güneş falan yok. birkaç tane modder biliyorum daha düzgün bir skybox modu yapmaları için öneri sunmayı düşünüyorum sağ ol yine de yardımın için.

Rica ederim samp versiyonunu denedinmi mixmods sitesinden ? 

Edited by Paixetamour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malekithh
1 hour ago, Paixetamour said:

Rica ederim samp versiyonunu denedinmi mixmods sitesinden ? 

her şeyi mixmods sitesinden alıyorum zaten oradan yükledim ama olmadı dediğim gibi, daha sonra tekrar denerim daha ince şekilde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junior_Djjr

sorry

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paixetamour

@Junior_Djjr Original extrasunny texture looks kinda ugly but if you replace it with sunny_1 texture it looks like this.

Thank you for the mod it works great.

 

O3slCWJ.png1auPn8W.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBT

Hello, how to have original colors on cars with this Skybox and Skygfx? Colors are darker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.