4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Gregorio150

[MP] Battle San Fierro 4

Gregorio150

EHBfKfj.jpg

8tmtxYG.png

30 years have passed away. When Grekov Mateo is old, he was quit being an agency and continues his miserable life forever. However, 6 years later... An urgent message from San Fierro on Government, Michael John are sending and launching a group of terrorist and russians over the San Fierro. Panic has occured from the town of San Fierro and citizens are begun to scream and run for their lives. Stanly Michael, an agent of LSPD from Los Santos, sent him to infiltrate San Fierro for facing terrorist and russians. Now, Russians and Terrorist are join forces to create an unstoppable army.

ClT22Qr.png

85f3WmS.jpg

Agent of LSPD, wise guy.

lWUKWTz.jpg

A woman who loves Stanly Michael, inclement, sad, and lonely.

dbTzDBy.jpg

A helicopter pilot on LSPD.

EZL2TIq.jpg

Leader who sent terrorist and russians on San Fierro, join forces together.

T4HbJ7V.jpg

Spectator person who knows everything about the tragedy happened on San Fierro, it's either enemy or friend.

zHKYa2X.png

Battle San Fierro 4 DEMO: Download Here

HLOrytp.png

Slow Motion Time Mod

tba8M8h.png

GvBMck2.jpg

0JD1uc1.jpg

SWxMmTy.png

jg9xdMy.png

Just only to be clear, this project takes many months to make and finish it myself without help to other people who are close to me.

SPqPB3Q.png

Gregorio150 A.K.A Jhan Dave - for creation of MP

Hans Daniel - for help and some ideas

Dutchy3010 and PatrickW - for DYOM (Design Your Own Mission) Mod

Edited by Gregorio150

.GreenGoo

Are you sure what you're doing? You know this story totally?

Wait a minute. Your... Just Jhan Dave can create these creepy names, I know him better than you so, I don't think you're not Jhan Dave.

And also I know Jhan Dave's Designing, if this DEMO is like Jhan Dave Designing, then you're Jhan Dave.

Gregorio150

Are you sure what you're doing? You know this story totally?

Wait a minute. Your... Just Jhan Dave can create these creepy names, I know him better than you so, I don't think you're not Jhan Dave.

And also I know Jhan Dave's Designing, if this DEMO is like Jhan Dave Designing, then you're Jhan Dave.

Yea? Jhan Dave allows me to do a new series of BSF now. Besides, he's the one who create the sequel of this story, and logo, headers, and images, all I do is post it on the site. Nothing at all :/

As for the characters, that's I worked on. The rest is Jhan Dave.

Edited by Gregorio150

.GreenGoo

I don't know, but all these looks like Jhan Dave's. But, I wish you're telling the truth. Anyway, good luck on this, I think.

Gregorio150

I don't know, but all these looks like Jhan Dave's. But, I wish you're telling the truth. Anyway, good luck on this, I think.

Thanks. But trust me. All of these content was all for Jhan Dave. The characters description and the topic post are only on me? It's like we share ideas. Edited by Gregorio150

.GreenGoo

Good, but. You need support to complete this, my advice is to be well known in the community, try playing other MPs and give them feedback so they can support you on your work, and you need to prove your skills, try participating in MOTW if you want your skills to be proved. This is all I want to say. Good luck on this. ;)

Springfield

You're definitely Jhandave! I can bet of $1000.

Gregorio150

Good, but. You need support to complete this, my advice is to be well known in the community, try playing other MPs and give them feedback so they can support you on your work, and you need to prove your skills, try participating in MOTW if you want your skills to be proved. This is all I want to say. Good luck on this. ;)

I might try to participate in MOTW later. But now, the site's not looking good said by Jhan Dave to me. As usual. I don't know how to participate that. I've read all the rules and some of it was little confused.

I can try to ask Jhan Dave more for these things. He knows everything up here. But now, he's kinda busy for something. So I'm not in a mood interfering him.

Gregorio150

Chapter One has now Work In-Progress (W.I.P.)

Do note that the Chapter One of the MP is working by Jhan Dave. All I can do here is to post here at the topic and the link :D
Cheers

.GreenGoo

Hold on a damn second. If JhanDave left DYOM then why he's working with DYOM. He can easily come back. You are not Gregorio.You are hundred precent JAHN DAVE! :D

Martin_Strada

JhanDave 100% Confirmed XD

Springfield

I was already saying. He want to be a downgrade person in this community i think. That's why he's doing tis.

Gregorio150

what are you all talking about? :(

CrisPK

Hmmm...

Thank you for everything I've done on DYOM. I've had a lot of fun there. All i want to say is the saddest part for me that, I won't come back at DYOM anymore. Also i know Dutchy and Patrick are now seems online this year. And i hope that the DYOM will be come back alive and to way it was to be.
I'm so happy for giving me such a lovely feedbacks, comments, and everything at my profile. I appreciated all of it.
The truth is why i'm leaving DYOM is, I learn now to code and scripts in professional now. Now I can do what code I want to script."
So that's all
Thank you for everything, designers. God bless you all
I'm starting a new life again.

So he leave, he won't come back, and now he is making another MP? And you just only share this here.

You were asked about help in DYOM that u are begginer etc. and now you simple do nothing, 0 missions just JhanDave's work ^^

It's strange.

Edited by CrisPK

.GreenGoo

You're a DYOM designer, not DYOM sharer. If JhanDave really quit DYOM that means, he won't create missions. And now he's creating missions and giving you to share him? What is he blind? He have hands and eyes to come login in gtaforums and share a mission that he designed. So, don't make a fool out of us, you're Jhan Dave.

Just look at the character images, that's Jhan Dave style.

Aftab

Oh man. Jhan Dave is back with another part of amazing series.

Gregorio150

Screenshots & Trailer Headers Added on Topic

Gregorio150

[MP] Battle San Fierro 4 will be paused for a while due to home and studying problems :D

MartZ2

Battle San Fiero 4? Let's hope that name lives up to everyones expectations from previous parts by Jhan Dave, since you're continuing his work. And now, a more important thing is a necessity for me to say. So, if you're NOT Jhan Dave, don't open up the little spoiler. If you are, I just have a couple of things to say...

No idea why would you just desert all that rep you had. Don't play it, Davey. It's not a surprise that you're no Gregorio or anything. My best guess would be that you basically got bored and/or was unsuccessful at coding, and you felt like coming back to DYOM with a new name to avoid any suspicion from others, given the fact that you've guaranteed a goodbye forever. The easier thing for you would have been coming out clean by just letting others know of the situation, and everyone would be completely okay with it. Despite that, we would have a great designer back in the community. Don't fake yourself, man. Welcome back.

Gregorio150

No idea why would you just desert all that rep you had. Don't play it, Davey. It's not a surprise that you're no Gregorio or anything. My best guess would be that you basically got bored and/or was unsuccessful at coding, and you felt like coming back to DYOM with a new name to avoid any suspicion from others, given the fact that you've guaranteed a goodbye forever. The easier thing for you would have been coming out clean by just letting others know of the situation, and everyone would be completely okay with it. Despite that, we would have a great designer back in the community. Don't fake yourself, man. Welcome back.

The code was a successful to me. Unfortunately, everything's ruined. People are getting bored and no one's giving me a feedbacks, not even a single one. Here. Check my profile here: http://www.gamemaps.com/profile/1039929. This was my profile for coding mods. I hate them all. This is unacceptable to me. See all my mods there, no feedbacks.

[MP] Battle San Fierro 4 now In-Progress. Stay tuned for a little updates.

- Changes everything on the topic :D

MartZ2

The code was a successful to me. Unfortunately, everything's ruined. People are getting bored and no one's giving me a feedbacks, not even a single one. Here. Check my profile here: http://www.gamemaps.com/profile/1039929. This was my profile for coding mods. I hate them all. This is unacceptable to me. See all my mods there, no feedbacks.

I understand. All of these were created for Left 4 Dead 2, but the fact that the game has been out for around 8 years is something that can't be avoided, too. Honestly, hardly anyone plays L4D anymore. When it was in it's prime, your mods would have definetely grabbed some attention. As a player myself, I am interested in those scripts you have created, and might use some of them in the future. Anyway, I don't want to drift away from the topic too much, so I will stop it right there. As of right now, regarding Battle San Fierro 4 - I will surely play it once it comes out. Good luck designing.

Gregorio150

I understand. All of these were created for Left 4 Dead 2, but the fact that the game has been out for around 8 years is something that can't be avoided, too. Honestly, hardly anyone plays L4D anymore. When it was in it's prime, your mods would have definetely grabbed some attention. As a player myself, I am interested in those scripts you have created, and might use some of them in the future. Anyway, I don't want to drift away from the topic too much, so I will stop it right there. As of right now, regarding Battle San Fierro 4 - I will surely play it once it comes out. Good luck designing.

Now you understand. Anyway, thanks. Stay tuned :D

Gregorio150

Two Screenshots added in the topic. More will be added soon. Stay tuned :D

Instead of viewing my MP, I would suggest to you to like the topic for some additional feedbacks.

DEMO Trailer will released soon ;)

Edited by Gregorio150

Gregorio150

Required Mods added. Please download the mod when you're playing the Full MP

WHY WE NEED TO DOWNLOAD THIS?

All Parts of the MP of Battle San Fierro 4 is now getting harder and facing extreme challenge. So I would recommend for you all to download the Slow Motion Time Mod. Without this mod, you will get killed easily. Slow Motion Time Mod: Is an ability that will allow the player to slow the time/gameplay. Using this ability, you will easily kill all the enemies without getting hit by bullets, however, using too long will return the speed of the gameplay, so save it for some emergencies. To use this ability, press and hold "N" key in your keyboard to perform Slow Motion Time Mod.

DEMO Trailer Coming Tomorrow

LOGO Changing Tomorrow

Edited by Gregorio150

Gregorio150

DEMO Trailer has released.

LOGO will changing now, be patience.

Cheers :D

.GreenGoo

I'm waiting for this Mission Pack, you have my support. Good luck! :^:

Absar J Khan

Good luck

Gregorio150

Mission-Pack will be paused again, due to computer hardware problems. I'm using mobile to post an announcement for the MP. So sorry about this :(

Gregorio150

Battle San Fierro 4 - has now progress again. Sorry for a very long time, I was very busy for making mods in Steam Workshop and some home and school problems to do. Right now, this MP is now In-Progress, Stay tuned for some new updates...

Cheers :D

Also, my pc fix again. Wohoo!!!

Edited by Gregorio150

Gregorio150

Sad of say this, guys! I'm pausing this MP again, because ran out of ideas, due to school clearance for signatures and home problems. But don't worry! Still this MP isn't cancelled yet, I'll just try to abandon this for a while. Also, I'm starting a new Mission Pack, which called "Unforgivable"!