2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Help copying a character

Kendama165

Copying characters? Damn, i can understand copying other peoples' cars, but characters... That went too far.

Anyone else secretly thinking "damn she's fine"?

/growupgaffa

• Like 2

Black-Dragon96

Copying characters? Damn, i can understand copying other peoples' cars, but characters... That went too far.

My second char (female) is basicly a copy of a character i saw in a video, because i could not make decent looking one myself.

Protip, go male. The game world was built for male characters anyway (pedestrian/enemy/police taunts).

Protip, go male. The game world was built for male characters anyway (pedestrian/enemy/police taunts).

f*cking cis gendered males, video games appeal the Male fantasy, boy girlcott Rockstar Gaymes!!!!

Edited by joao_inca
  • Like 3

We Are Ninja

YouTube is your friend, my guy. You can find formulas and how-to's for fantastic male/female created characters there. Enter in "gta female character creation" into the YouTubez and have at it.

Edited by We Are Ninja

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Lol, forget it.

If i was not so keen on having a male character "because reasons", both my characters would be female.

The amount of brainless white knights playing this game is really fantastic and almost demands exploiting.

• Like 1

Lol, forget it.

If i was not so keen on having a male character "because reasons", both my characters would be female.

The amount of brainless white knights playing this game is really fantastic and almost demands exploiting.

What?

/growupgaffa

GAFFA!!!! OH MA GAWD MAN what's up ?

Edited by Kendama165

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

What?

Pretty self-explainatory.

This game is filled with pussy hungry idiots and messing with them pretending to be a girl can be fun.

What?

This game is filled with pussy hungry idiots and messing with them pretending to be a girl can be fun.

Oh now i understand. Yeah, i had some experience with that. When i was new i had a secondary female character and someone i heisted with started using pickup lines on me. I was disgusted and never played a female character in this game ever since.

• Like 1

What?

Oh now i understand. Yeah, i had some experience with that. When i was new i had a secondary female character and someone i heisted with started using pickup lines on me. I was disgusted and never played a female character in this game ever since.

Pfffff hahahahahahah really ?

/growupgaffa

Not that boogerilla

HamwithCheese

Looks like a Charlotte. Too hard to tell who the dad is?

We Are Ninja

When you have a female character, people assume that you (as the player) are either a bimbo or woefully inexperienced. They don't even check your rank or anything. I had three dudes trying to explain to me how to do the Pac Standard finale. Like I had never done it before... You could have added up all their ranks, then doubled that number, and my rank would have still been higher. Players give you the lion's share, then have you grab the money and wait in the bank while they do all the heavy lifting. It's sad, but lucrative.

In free roam, dudes will literally come and fight your battles for you. Then, you get on the mic like, "Bruh. I got this." Then you wind up having to fight them too, LOL.

Edited by We Are Ninja

I don't know if this helps, but it seems like a combination of Charlotte (mom) with tanned skin since Charlotte is white. Probably Angel as the father. The pic has a filter and the angle is definetly helping out there, so don't be surprised if you manage to replicate it and end up not liking it.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

I don't know if this helps, but it seems like a combination of Charlotte (mom) with tanned skin since Charlotte is white. Probably Angel as the father. The pic has a filter and the angle is definetly helping out there, so don't be surprised if you manage to replicate it and end up not liking it.

I've tried doing what you said and going over and over every details which failed me, I've tried everything I could and I think the father is different because I've ended up with something completely different. They should offer to see the characters in game without them loggin on :(

DigitalNikki

I have no advice on copying characters. Just make your own.

Really? They must all be on console then.

When you have a female character, people assume that you (as the player) are either a bimbo or woefully inexperienced. They don't even check your rank or anything. I had three dudes trying to explain to me how to do the Pac Standard finale. Like I had never done it before... You could have added up all their ranks, then doubled that number, and my rank would have still been higher. Players give you the lion's share, then have you grab the money and wait in the bank while they do all the heavy lifting. It's sad, but lucrative.

Must be a console thing. Most players just assume I'm stupid in general which is annoying. I don't see any difference in cuts on finals. If anyone expects me to stand in the bank I will not do it unless I plan on going AFK to get something.

In free roam, dudes will literally come and fight your battles for you.

In over two years no one has ever done that, and I don't really want anyone to.

Then, you get on the mic like, "Bruh. I got this." Then you wind up having to fight them too, LOL.

I keep my voice chat on crew+friends, but if that setting is being ignored and everyone can hear me they just start calling me a liar and change insults a bit.