2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Expected GTA$/hour Playing Casually?

GTAForumsUser1

GTAForumsUser1

What would you consider the average player's GTA$/hour of casual gameplay?

What would you consider the skilled player's GTA$/hour of intentionally grinding, but in a non-robotic tolerable way (like not timing missions for specific payouts or planning activities for maximum efficiency, etc)?

I thought the import/export high end car selling with sighteer or headhunter was the best method for solo players. Pacific Standard Heist is best for 4 people.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mByqu9KXCD1Jl8jjUneNYoLAP_sv1Jl7R6LWbrkNG4Y/edit#gid=2063971059

Edited by Xiled
  • Like 1

I think the best casual way to get the most money is getting into Premium Races, any jobs with 2x$ & RP, and just normal contact missions, combined with any type of freemode jobs like CEO/MC/Bunker. you won't be trying to time your money making and will be playing random things which won't feel like a robotic job.

Edit: Obviously, random ways of doing things won't make it easy to track how much you can earn in specific time since to do that you need to track certain activities and do them again to get the same payout. but playing random contact missions for 2-3 hours will easily bring you 200K-300K.

Edited by Parth13
  • Like 4

Doing what Rafae?

Import/Export, VIP Work and Bunker sales ideally.

• Like 3

At least once a day until the 7th you should launch the MOC Jobs Playlist since they are x2 $$$ & RP.

They are actually fun/enjoyable to play and something new to do.

If you're on PS4

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/jYCqygY0JUil7Cr-3fyMSA

Edited by Fozzie
  • Like 2
Mainthreadrule.gif

About negative 130k an hour playing casually. Casually grinding about 300k an hour. Casually duping about 20 million an hour.

Edited by elfoam

Couldn't even tell you, everyone is different, spastic, and crazy.

I make $2000. Of course, before the microtransaction pushing hard days, I accumulated a good $80 million in total expenses somewhere in 2015. But that's nothing compared to where I should be.

Mine is like 30-50k per hour.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Sanches
  • Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

200 k i think.

200 k i think.

You can make that easy selling 2 high end cars casually doing other stuff..

275k minimum.

If I grind or get in a session with crew and friends of crew we can switch between our own orgs and +450k/hr is doable.

I got hundreds of millions though, I just do this sh*t for fun.

• Like 4
Mainthreadrule.gif

My crew and I always made more while playing as an MC and hitting contracts. For a while they don't get that boring/repetitive and can earn a good few hundred grand in a few hours. But, they do get boring and repetitive after a while - there's only so many times you can go to the fishing village before it gets to feel like a chore.

Playing this way I believe my crew and I were getting 400k in a 4 hour session so around $100k per hour. Possibly more but it was broken up with dicking around, restocking etc.

When I jump into session to do my Daily Objectives, I usually sell a Sandking XL for $18,000 (I keep a store of them ready for the start of each session), do a Haulage VIP mission with my MOC ($22,000), then complete my dailies ($25,000). If they take a while, I may do another Haulage and sell another Sandking and if the session is quiet, a Piracy Prevention on my Yacht ($30,000 if completed successfully). Last week I got $500,000 for completing a month of Dailies, plus i'd also have cash from the races, DMs and other activities I had to complete in order to meet those objectives.

Oh, and I take part in Freemode Challenges when they appear, and get the occasional $2000 for good behaviour (usually when doing something antisocial).

That's about it for me. I rarely touch I/E or other jobs, and in the last month I've made enough to cover the costs of a Bunker, MOC, Pegassi Torero and Cheetah Classic.

I'd consider that pretty casual. I'm not even really trying or playing at length and i'm making money in this game :)

FrugalDangerMan

When I jump into session to do my Daily Objectives...

No. No no no. Stop. DO's are obsolete and waste valuable money earning time.

Even if, and I do mean IF every day saves correctly for all 28 days in a row, you only make 1.4 million. Total. Thats $50,000 a day.

Back when DO's were introduced that was OK bonus money. Today? It's a waste of time. Especially when it can take 45min to get a second player for the bag collection adversary missions (it's been so long since I played them I can't remember what they're called and could care less to bother looking it up).

In the time you waste waiting, you could be doing CEO missions and selling two high end cars. One car alone is worth almost double the DO payout.

Until R* revamps the payout or available missions in the DO's (never gunna happen), you're better off sticking to other avenues of revenue gain.

SkylineGTRFreak

Well, some people are bored af when Selling cars... I'd rather do something I enjoy and get less money than doing a Grind session after another.

Edited by SkylineGTRFreak
  • Like 1

flexcreator

Terms like "average", "casual", "skilled" are extremely vague. It depends.

The "casual" moneymaking strategy for me is running Piracy Prevention / Fortified and cruising in a lowrider around LS. It could be about $80K if you add a single Headhunter to this shedule.

The regular moneymaking is built around I/E with Headhunter, Bikers/Gunrunning sells + selling customized Sandkings within cooldowns. It's hard to estimate the exact profit, since it depends on so many variables. I would say about $300K per hour if everything goes well.

Smooth Longsack

I can make over 20k a session robbing stores :D

Glad I'm not the only one still robbing stores.

I just learned about robbing stores on motorcycles. Ride bike in, point/shoot gun for intimidation then get off bike to collect money. Leave with no wanted level.

Edited by Smooth Longsack
  • Like 1

jwdrinkwaterjr

Solo races are good for about 60k an hour.

Contact missions maybe 100k

My definition of casual player is someone who doesn't do CEO/MC/GR, and might only log on for 15 minutes before catching some Netflix then getting some nookie then going to bed.

Smooth Longsack

Log in for fifteen minutes? I guess watch the clouds for eight of those then sell a street car. Your time will be up promptly after. Enjoy real life as a filthy casual.

DigitalNikki

I have no idea. I stopped trying to make money when my heist crew stopped playing before bikers. I'll have a better idea how much after I have the few things I don't have from the update I want. There isn't a single super car on that list.

malcolm_tucker

Do whatever you like for 100k/hr and have fun or grind for 300k/hr and get pissed off with the monotony, your choice! Just make sure you stock up your coke factory and bunker at the start of your session and bag yourself an extra 350k every couple of hours

• Like 1

Casual, I'd say anywhere between losing money to $100k or $150k an hour. Grinding should be over $300k an hour, and some report around $400k an hour. This is profit, after all expenses are subtracted. (Daily fees, ammo, Pegasus, etc.)

• Like 1

WildBrick142

Assuming that "casually" means "not doing the same thing over and over again" and "playing anything that GTAO has to offer" then I would say about 100k if you're going for the profits.

-Races can be very profitable with a full lobby if you win or end up in the top 3. Stunt races are very popular so those have a much higher chance of filling up.

-Daily Objectives. Do them. They can be quick and easy to do, and net 25k. In addition some of them will require you to do things that earn you money so there's that bonus (some will make you lose a bit of money though, so be aware of that)

-Adversary Modes. Put the hate aside, at least when they pay out double. Winning is gonna bring you a nice amount of cash, enjoying it will bring even more.

-Deathmatches can work if you find the players. Stay away from user-generated ones unless you know or can tell they're actually good - a lot of those are parkour spawntraps.

-Freemode Events. Some of them pay out nicely. The other day I've earned 20k by sitting in a tank and blowing up Merryweather.

Regardless, playing casually is about enjoying yourself. If you enjoy grinding the same thing over and over you might as well do that and earn more, if not, just play the game and don't focus on the profits. You will find the money and RP piling up quickly, the more you play and the less you actually focus on the payouts.

Verbal Soze

When i'm playing casually i usually end up with 0 dollars, cause i just like driving my cars around the map, but if playing game modes casually like race contact mission survival or deathmatch probably around 100k is the amount you'll get

CarimboHanky

casual 80-150k doing missions and adversary modes

300-600k doing imports/sales and heist

8-9million if you get into duping

• Like 1