2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

So what's more efficient

Mattcarnes

I have fully upgraded meth and coke labs and a buzzard so what do you think would make more money over a day head Hunter and sightseer between cool downs or supply the bike business I usually do this solo but have some friends who would help me sell bike businesses when asked

You are on the right path.

Edited by Sanches

Smooth Longsack

Make enough to buy a bunker then shut down the biker stuff.

jwdrinkwaterjr

I would say neither, unless you don't mind the aggravation of people like me blowing you up for no good reason.

Do you even heist, bro?

Seriously it's the fastest way to make money. So much less trouble. Just don't do heists with randoms.

P.S. My psn ID is tammydh20. If I do happen to blow up your stuff you should be very ashamed because I'm not very good.

Wrong. Leave coke open.

Buy gr supplies

Sell guns

Buy coke suppplies

Sell coke

VIP work/IE sales etc

Repeat

Buying supplies is more cost effective. $75k for full supplies which would take 4 or 5 solo missions to get therefore between 20 minutes and an hour to do. In that time you could earn $21k for sightseer, $35k for fortified, $80k for an I/E sale plus various other VIP work or biker contracts.

Gleeman Vox

I would say neither, unless you don't mind the aggravation of people like me blowing you up for no good reason.

Do you even heist, bro?

Seriously it's the fastest way to make money. So much less trouble. Just don't do heists with randoms.

P.S. My psn ID is tammydh20. If I do happen to blow up your stuff you should be very ashamed because I'm not very good.

No, it's not. jfc

jwdrinkwaterjr

Do you even heist, bro?

No, it's not. jfcCan you make 160k in ten minutes TOTAL doing I/E? As in join session and ten minutes later have the payment? Because I can doing heists. Actually I made 375k four runs in a row Friday night doing Pac Standard. That's right. 30% of the take.

Plus like I already said, there's nobody with a Buzzard blowing your sh*t up and ruining your shipment doing heists. Your total costs should only be 1k to 1500 for armor, about the same for ammo. How can I/E even compete with this given the inherent danger to cash flow?

flexcreator

Do you even heist, bro?

No, it's not. jfc

Can you make 160k in ten minutes TOTAL doing I/E? As in join session and ten minutes later have the payment? Because I can doing heists. Actually I made 375k four runs in a row Friday night doing Pac Standard. That's right. 30% of the take.

Plus like I already said, there's nobody with a Buzzard blowing your sh*t up and ruining your shipment doing heists.

Well, if you want to compare that I can make 100k in 10 min solo (I/E + headhunter), 180k if I have a heist-like team (4 cars, ~5 min per each one + headhunter). With slight variations. I don't spend ammo at all during these missions (Weaponized Tampa)

Make no mistake, heists are good and the entry price is almost non-existent. But you need to constantly have a team for a heist and you have to dedicate at least half an hour to all the setups (don't forget about the loading screens). Of course, if you are not glitching the finale.

With I/E you are self-reliant. You can hop into the game and casually source/sell a car within 10 minutes and exit the game right away without explaining anything to anybody. It's more flexible if you have a tight schedule IRL.

there's nobody with a Buzzard blowing your sh*t up

Well, there's nobody in a Buzzard blowing my sh*t up as well. Last time the guy tried to blow up my Cargobob,

:3

And thet's not the first case.

I meant to say what's more efficient to do between CEO cars cool down VIP missions or filling up the bike labs

I meant to say what's more efficient to do between CEO cars cool down VIP missions or filling up the bike labs

Headhunter and Hostile Takeover

• Like 2

Smooth Longsack

Wrong. Leave coke open.

Buy gr supplies

Sell guns

Buy coke suppplies

Sell coke

VIP work/IE sales etc

Repeat

Buying supplies is more cost effective. $75k for full supplies which would take 4 or 5 solo missions to get therefore between 20 minutes and an hour to do. In that time you could earn $21k for sightseer, $35k for fortified, $80k for an I/E sale plus various other VIP work or biker contracts.

I'm not wrong. You give no time tables. GR +IE+CEO is best served with no MC. Beleeee dat

I'm afraid you are wrong and your counter argument is incomplete.

You are free to disregard anything I say however you will also be missing out on a $135k profit every few hours for 5 to 15 minutes "work".

@OP, don't forget to sell your Custom Sentinel between VIP jobs. :) 17k doing nothing.

207968201707310032151.jpg

• Like 2

imo it's more efficient to buy supplies so you can spend more time selling high end cars.

Source high end car

Sell high end car

Headhunter (or any quick VIP)

Repeat

(Then sell when full)

And like Hécate-II said don't forget to sell a nice ride to LSC every 48 mins for max efficiency.

Get a job, buy cash cards, repeat.

Best Regards, Rockstar

Edited by Bolatsi

Do you even heist, bro?

No, it's not. jfc

Can you make 160k in ten minutes TOTAL doing I/E? As in join session and ten minutes later have the payment? Because I can doing heists. Actually I made 375k four runs in a row Friday night doing Pac Standard. That's right. 30% of the take.

Plus like I already said, there's nobody with a Buzzard blowing your sh*t up and ruining your shipment doing heists.

Well, if you want to compare that I can make 100k in 10 min solo (I/E + headhunter), 180k if I have a heist-like team (4 cars, ~5 min per each one + headhunter). With slight variations. I don't spend ammo at all during these missions (Weaponized Tampa)

Make no mistake, heists are good and the entry price is almost non-existent. But you need to constantly have a team for a heist and you have to dedicate at least half an hour to all the setups (don't forget about the loading screens). Of course, if you are not glitching the finale.

With I/E you are self-reliant. You can hop into the game and casually source/sell a car within 10 minutes and exit the game right away without explaining anything to anybody. It's more flexible if you have a tight schedule IRL.

there's nobody with a Buzzard blowing your sh*t up

Well, there's nobody in a Buzzard blowing my sh*t up as well. Last time the guy tried to blow up my Cargobob,

:3

And thet's not the first case.

When you have a good team and want to grind heists, start a private lobby and invite your friends. It cuts the loading times extremly. That´s what i do with my friends. ;)

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

quiting the game and waiting for a jail break :p

On a serious note, i think import & export pays best mixed with some basic ceo missions no ?