Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,344 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MojoGamer

GTA 6 Leaks, Hints and Speculation Topic.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Watch GTA 6 take forever like GranTurismo 5 only for it to be a floppy half-assed successor. :lol:

Edited by Scaglietti

Queen Elizabeth II

floppy half-assed successor.

It remind me of something....

killso

Watch GTA 6 take forever like GranTurismo 5 only for it to be a floppy half-assed successor. :lol:

gt5 had a prologue version at least ... and a trailer ...

Edited by killso

KonradGM

'For GTA Online, which the suit says "the Houser brothers had little interest in," The Benz put his name last in the credits.'

Glad the Housers 'fired' The Benz.

if i remember correctly the suit sayed housers had little interest in developing gta v overall, a.k.a houser was involved mostly in satire writing while benz was involved in technical aspects/developing both single player and online, benz was also the reason RDR even came to existence not as broken mess, just because some people are angry at gta online for reasons shouldn't mean they should underestimate good things he did for the series, and he did a lot

There was no such thing mentioned in the lawsuit. A lot of his claims seem like desperate attempts to make some money from this lawsuit so then he can go and make GTA Online "2.0"

Sure, he has helped R* over the years but people act as if he was the one doing EVERYTHING, which is dumb and is not the case.

yeah but it is also naive to thing he is single-handly behind gta online, especially since the SP DLC was cancelled hugely due to his firing, with caused shift in focus purely for online with he no longer worked on

Edited by KonradGM

DisCrafted

'For GTA Online, which the suit says "the Houser brothers had little interest in," The Benz put his name last in the credits.'

Glad the Housers 'fired' The Benz.

if i remember correctly the suit sayed housers had little interest in developing gta v overall, a.k.a houser was involved mostly in satire writing while benz was involved in technical aspects/developing both single player and online, benz was also the reason RDR even came to existence not as broken mess, just because some people are angry at gta online for reasons shouldn't mean they should underestimate good things he did for the series, and he did a lot

There was no such thing mentioned in the lawsuit. A lot of his claims seem like desperate attempts to make some money from this lawsuit so then he can go and make GTA Online "2.0"

Sure, he has helped R* over the years but people act as if he was the one doing EVERYTHING, which is dumb and is not the case.

yeah but it is also naive to thing he is single-handly behind gta online, especially since the SP DLC was cancelled hugely due to his firing, with caused shift in focus purely for online with he no longer worked on

No it's not. He was the one that wanted a MMO-like GTA Multiplayer. Before his idea, V's MP was called "Cops 'n' Crooks", involving two teams of players, one being gang members and other as the cops. Yes, Online's popularity caused R* to care about it and apparently the Online updates that we've received over the past 3 years are different from what he originally had in mind for the game. You can already see the similarities between GTAO and Everywhere from the little info that has been shared about the game because Everywhere is probably what direction he wanted GTA to take.

Queen Elizabeth II
You can already see the similarities between GTAO and Everywhere from the little info that has been shared about the game because Everywhere is probably what direction he wanted GTA to take

Why did he want to ruin the franchise with his stupid idea? He had good ideas before, why change your mind and destroy the game?

Too much coke?

Edited by Queen Elizabeth II

deadasdisco

If Rockstar are genuinely waiting for next gen to replicate GTA'V's marketing plans, next gen could be arriving sooner then we think. This seems to be the first confirmation of possible next gen development.

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1438011

MojoGamer

Good Find :panic:

Some of the comments suggest PS5/Xbox2 will release Fall 2019.

If Take Two and Rockstargame continuing robbing us blind. :whistle:

They might release a current gen GTA in late 2018 or early 2019 and then hopefully a story DLC on Next Gen in Fall 2019. :lol:

EVOLUT7ON

They might release a current gen GTA in late 2018 or early 2019 and then hopefully a story DLC on Next Gen in Fall 2019. :lol:

We will not see any gta6 stuff earlier 2019, mate. But I have no doubts they will sell us gta6 twice again :D

2018 - RDR2

2019 - Bully2

2020 - GTA6

ViceOfLiberty

It won't be any good unless R* hires me to oversee the project lmao

MojoGamer

2019 - Bully2

Oh You're Funny, I Almost Took It Without A Grain Of Salt :lol:

Efreet

The fella

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Spider-Vice

Said this in the RDR2 Gen Chat, no way it's a 2018 title and it's probably a placeholder date because it was probably written by his agent years ago. In fact, it could even be for RDR2 instead.

Efreet

Definitely, not a release date. And yeah, it could very well be for Redemption 2 if we assume that by the time the resume was compiled, his agent wasn't provided with the name of the project during the initial mo-cap session. The agent assumed it's the next Grand Theft Auto. But who knows, it could also be VI. By CGI, I think they mean 'cutscenes', or simply computer game graphics.

Edited by Efreet

Spider-Vice

Definitely, not a release date. And yeah, it could very well be for Redemption 2 if we assume that by the time the resume was compiled, his agent wasn't provided with the name of the project during the initial mo-cap session. The agent assumed it's the next Grand Theft Auto. But who knows, it could also be VI. By CGI, I think they mean 'cutscenes', or simply computer game graphics.

They mean computer generated graphics because it's listed in film. He may not have done videogames before so it's listed as a CGI project.

Schwartzxz

the photo is 3 years old. I could be wrong but I just dont believe they were already that deep into a new GTA game.

Queen Elizabeth II

I wonder how much stuff have they already cut from the game?

MARKUS.

I wonder how much stuff have they already cut from the game?

Realistic steak.

Efreet

They mean computer generated graphics because it's listed in film. He may not have done videogames before so it's listed as a CGI project.

The only sure way we can know if this is GTA VI or RDR2 is to see if he will be credited in the latter. If he wasn't, then it would really be for GTA VI. But then you gotta still ask yourself how they are be able to tell what next GTA will be named. I don't imagine the actor or the agent being able to tell the different Grand Theft Auto games apart from their titles. 'VI' is just too specific and I wouldn't assume that R* would lazily cover up RDR2 production title using the title of their most popular franchise.

Edited by Efreet

MojoGamer

Jorge Consejo has a striking resemblance to Cole Hauser. The drug lord and mob boss from the movie 2Fast2Furious. This leads me to believe, "Next Stop, Vice City".

Hauser-in-2-Fast-2-Furious-cole-hauser-1

Efreet

The man is also a resident of Miami City, so there's that :)

HeavyDuke

If so, PS4 is the last console i've bought. This generation has been fcking terrible at best. I'll just go with the PC version then when it releases.

MightyMax

If so, PS4 is the last console i've bought. This generation has been fcking terrible at best. I'll just go with the PC version then when it releases.

you are right! I'll just go with the PC version then when it releases. I can say am tired/bored the GTA version pc will out always 2 years after release console :(

HeavyDuke

you are right! I'll just go with the PC version then when it releases. I can say am tired/bored the GTA version pc will out always 2 years after release console :(

Yeah true that sucks, but i'm not paying $600+ $70 for one game. There are no console exclusives that i like this gen and Gran Turismo is still as sh*tty as always. Still no realistic damage. And a racing game without realistic damage imo isn't realistic. Avoiding damage is part of racing IRL. And if you fail, i want it to at least look propperly.

And considering GTA is turning into a cashgrab and i'm not buying shark cards nor do i like grinding my life away for some fake cash, i won't be playing the next online anyway, and looking at GTA V, SP will most likely be short, never updated and lever looked at ever again. So being able to mod it is pretty much essential.

Devdevi45

According to my theory las ventures or san fiaro or however you spell could be the next location

Id honestly love a new location like Houston Texas with all the Houston rappers on the radio

GTA564

Analyst: PS4 to Sell 100M Units by 2019, PS5 and Next Xbox Likely Coming 2021 - News

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/270934/analyst-ps4-to-sell-100m-units-by-2019-ps5-and-next-xbox-likely-coming-2021/

deadasdisco

Analyst: PS4 to Sell 100M Units by 2019, PS5 and Next Xbox Likely Coming 2021 - News

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/270934/analyst-ps4-to-sell-100m-units-by-2019-ps5-and-next-xbox-likely-coming-2021/

2020 seems more and more plausible for a gta 6 release.