Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,226 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Voodoo

Have A Question? V3

Mr. Scratch

You give it some special sause so they learn the lesson.

Dip it in some PCP.

∴

All these answers are great, but the only solution other than telling him is hiding it or locking it away. It sounds extreme, but the fact that food continues to go missing despite what you've said shows that he doesn't respect your property or your privacy. Show him that you are aware of this by simply suggesting that you should perhaps keep your own food under lock and key. A friend of mine did this at university, going so far as to having a lockable drawer in their communal fridge. He was in exactly the same position as you. If he questions why, just repeat again that you've found food continuing to "vanish" and you just want to make sure things remain fair.

The other option is spiking something with something unpleasant that wouldn't necessarily land you in any trouble - things like salt with sugar or gravy granules with instant coffee. I know it's easier to do with some foods than it is others but these two are really your only options.

feckyerlife

I need some pro tips.

How do you hide your food from your flat mate?

just do the challange "No Lackin" just don't let him know you are doing it though.

GrudgefromSanAndreas

This may sound dumb but is an offline server actually a LAN server? I ask because i've seen a game Motor City Online and i want to buy it one day so i could eventually create a gaming lounge. Also, does it pay off to open a gaming café in a small town with some rare games? One of the reasons why i'd like to do this is to attract some tourists. Also there won't be just rare games, there will be both old and new(er).

Edited by GrudgefromSanAndreas

SHIFAAH9

This may sound dumb but is an offline server actually a LAN server? I ask because i've seen a game Motor City Online and i want to buy it one day so i could eventually create a gaming lounge. Also, does it pay off to open a gaming café in a small town with some rare games? One of the reasons why i'd like to do this is to attract some tourists. Also there won't be just rare games, there will be both old and new(er).

Sounds like a great idea to me, Go for it.

As for the server thing, if a server is NOT connected to the internet it means that's a LAN Server. But if its connected that means that's a Internet or Online server.....

Edited by SHIFAAH9

Finn 7 five 11

So I've managed to move back to nice warm Australia for work, I'm near a beach so I go surfing when I have time. I kinda started freeballing because of this. Obviously with work, wearing a suit I definitely don't do it. Outside of work It's so much more comfortable, it's better for my sperm, and with this 30 degree weather it just makes sense.

What do you guys think of going commando? Is it socially acceptable?

Women seem to get away with no underpants so is this fine?

Femme Fatale

So I've managed to move back to nice warm Australia for work, I'm near a beach so I go surfing when I have time. I kinda started freeballing because of this. Obviously with work, wearing a suit I definitely don't do it. Outside of work It's so much more comfortable, it's better for my sperm, and with this 30 degree weather it just makes sense.

There's nothing wrong with it, keep doing it! :):^:

Idk, aren't there special beaches for this?

Never seen a woman with no underpants at the beach.. open bra maybe, when laying on the chest.

You'll hear different opinions about it but consider that you could make some people feel uncomfortable by doing so on a standard beach.

Edited by fashion

Shaytan

Idk, aren't there special beaches for this?

Never seen a woman with no underpants at the beach.. open bra maybe, when laying on the chest.

You'll hear different opinions about it but consider that you could make some people feel uncomfortable by doing so on a standard beach.

I think he just meant not wearing underpants underneath his clothing. If so, unless you publicly advertise it hardly noone will notice it.

Thing is, with the warm temperature, the sweat of the genital area would more easily be absorbed by the clothing.

Edited by Shaytan

All my life I thought going commando = going naked. I just googled it and you're right lol.

Sooo I agree with FF, just do what you think is right.

Star-Lord

[bee Gees Stayin' Alive playing in the background]

Going commando is awesome. It's like being one with nature.

Sanches

What do you think about people with no intention to have children?

Shaytan

Nice, less annoying little brats around.

In all seriousness now, unless you live in a country where indeed there's an excess in population (can't think many other countries besides India or China) I don't buy the idea the humanity should reduce itself - in modern countries the society just tends to agglomerate in big cities, while if instead the society was distributed evenly by the land of every country, actually the amount of people would be just enough to be sustainable. This happens a lot here in Portugal where Lisbon mostly is nearly bursting at the seams, yet the locations of the interior are so empty and most of its population aging.

This being said, unlike some people that would not only congratulate but also preach the idea, I don't think intentionally weakening our own species based on false claims to be that wise of an idea, mainly when in a matter of one or two generations the amount of human beings will most likely drop significantly due to people having naturally less children is most cases in said modern societies. However, I don't really care if other people think and do so, I personally hate when someone thinks to have the right to tell me what to do with my life, therefore I'd never do the same thing. I understand some people also find their life goals incompatible with having kids, or simply not feel to be (or want to be in the first place) good parents, so that shouldn't be imposed to anyone.

I plan on traveling, attempting to work for some time in different countries and live my life, but still I want to have kids. Not only I want to build my own legacy but also to live the experience of raising one of your own.

trip

That is us(my wife and I) by design.

Aside from the obvious more free time and money - I honestly think it keeps you a bit 'younger' since you don't have to be fully 'adult.

We are old(near retirement almost), been together for like 30 some years. We would be completly different people if we had kids/were parents.

No regrets. The only fear is no one to take care of us in our old age. Honest.

Shaytan

That is us(my wife and I) by design.

Aside from the obvious more free time and money - I honestly think it keeps you a bit 'younger' since you don't have to be fully 'adult.

We are old(near retirement almost), been together for like 30 some years. We would be completly different people if we had kids/were parents.

No regrets. The only fear is no one to take care of us in our old age. Honest.

Just to make sure: you didn't skip the following paragraphs that directly contradict my first, sarcastic-as-usual, statement, didn't you?

Edited by Shaytan

trip

I read it all.

Andreaz1

Personal opinion: gross AF.

Why would you have a certain opinion on that particular group of people? There could be a million reasons why someone might make that choice, grouping everyone together like that makes no sense. Edited by Andreaz1

Homemade Dynamite

Why are there always people who defend the flaws of something they like, no matter how bad it is? It seems there's always a fanboy out there who can't accept that a thing they like has glaring issues, and it's really annoying especially when they do it in droves.

Just as a recent example:

I complained about the fact that Overwatch has a fascinating lore, but was being barely utilized despite Blizzard's promise that they would develop the story as if it was a part of the game (which, as it currently stands, is a goddamn lie). I also pointed out that people will not only defend this, but attack others who dare complain about it or even try to talk about lore. Saying things such as "no one cares about lore/ It's a FPS there shouldn't be a story/Devs need to focus on balancing first!!".

Do they not realize how freaking idiotic they sound when they say that? I actually came up with a very fitting term for these people. I call them "gamebots", which are people who only care about meta, comp, and technical talk and will lambaste anyone who enjoys Overwatch for reasons other than that. They show up way more than you might think. Sure enough, the moment I started bringing this up in the relevant topic, a swarm of gamebots came and told me "YOU TROLL!!! OVERWATCH DOESN'T NEED GAY OLD STORY! IT HAS ESPORTS!!!". Well, it wasn't exactly like that, but it was to that effect. Basically, I was being dogpiled by a bunch of rapid fanboy assc*nts who were using the exact same arguments that I claimed gamebots did. Because that's kind of what they were. I won't namedrop anyone here, but it was awful.

Seriously, what is the point? Don't they want the experience to improve? Why do they feel the need to try to silence anyone who doesn't think Overwatch is perfect? There's more than enough people who aren't happy with the state of lore, yet they act like their opinion is the only one that matters. It's annoying, and I don't even see why they do this. It's just like those GTA Online assholes who would seriously defend all the gamebreaking bugs and monetization scams that has plagued that game to this day.

I know I might get hounded by the gamebots again for it, but you know what? I don't even care. I just want to know why these people even exist.

Edited by Homemade Dynamite

Audi

Dip it in some PCP.

This vato knows what is up

Also...

Oh Hi Mark. Don't be a pussy just say Yakuza we all know who you referring to b.

a a a y l m a o

a

a

y

l

m

a

o

zDoF2YD.png

(17 notifs)

As far as your question, you didn't actually read the discussion at all if all you got out of it was

<<Do they not realize how freaking idiotic they sound when they say that? I actually came up with a very fitting term for these people. I call them "gamebots", which are people who only care about meta, comp, and technical talk and will lambaste anyone who enjoys Overwatch for reasons other than that. They show up way more than you might think. Sure enough, the moment I started bringing this up in the relevant topic, a swarm of gamebots came and told me "YOU TROLL!!! OVERWATCH DOESN'T NEED GAY OLD STORY! IT HAS ESPORTS!!!". Well, it wasn't exactly like that, but it was to that effect. Basically, I was being dogpiled by a bunch of rapid fanboy assc*nts who were using the exact same arguments that I claimed gamebots did. Because that's kind of what they were. I won't namedrop anyone here, but it was awful.>>

And with that, continuing the "discussion" here, the OW thread or the fanbase thread would be utterly pointless and only lead to you getting served again to be completely honest.

Edited by Audi

YA BOY DIRT

oh you're gonna get hounded for it alright.

I actually came up with a very fitting term for these people. I call them "gamebots", which are people who only care about meta, comp, and technical talk and will lambaste anyone who enjoys Overwatch for reasons other than that. They show up way more than you might think. Sure enough, the moment I started bringing this up in the relevant topic, a swarm of gamebots came and told me "YOU TROLL!!! OVERWATCH DOESN'T NEED GAY OLD STORY! IT HAS ESPORTS!!!". Well, it wasn't exactly like that, but it was to that effect. Basically, I was being dogpiled by a bunch of rapid fanboy assc*nts who were using the exact same arguments that I claimed gamebots did. Because that's kind of what they were. I won't namedrop anyone here, but it was awful.

Literally none of this is even true and you're raging because you got your ass handed to you on every rebuttal you tried to make. Your only counter argument was calling us a "game bot" and trying to move on like you won. Sit the f*ck down. Playing the victim card gets you nowhere.

Time and time again in that thread we brought up reasons why lore wasn't being focused on (and no one--no one--stated they hated lore. At all. Ever. Like, you literally pulled this argument out your ass for the sake of extending your post), the only problem being that you simply didn't like Blizzard's business MO. That entire thread was a charade for you to use your new favorite word "gamebot" every chance you got for no reason whatsoever.

Well, it wasn't exactly like that,

You're right. Because it wasn't.

Your arguments suck. The term "game bot" sucks. And you suck. We wanted to argue civilly but you wouldn't have it. Now reap the consequences.

Homemade Dynamite

Oh look, I avoided namedropping you gamebots because you weren't worth the effort. Of course, you assholes find a way here because you can't stand getting called out. God, you people make me sick.

oh you're gonna get hounded for it alright.

I actually came up with a very fitting term for these people. I call them "gamebots", which are people who only care about meta, comp, and technical talk and will lambaste anyone who enjoys Overwatch for reasons other than that. They show up way more than you might think. Sure enough, the moment I started bringing this up in the relevant topic, a swarm of gamebots came and told me "YOU TROLL!!! OVERWATCH DOESN'T NEED GAY OLD STORY! IT HAS ESPORTS!!!". Well, it wasn't exactly like that, but it was to that effect. Basically, I was being dogpiled by a bunch of rapid fanboy assc*nts who were using the exact same arguments that I claimed gamebots did. Because that's kind of what they were. I won't namedrop anyone here, but it was awful.

Literally none of this is even true and you're raging because you got your ass handed to you on every rebuttal you tried to make. Your only counter argument was calling us a "game bot" and trying to move on like you won. Sit the f*ck down. Playing the victim card gets you nowhere.

Time and time again in that thread we brought up reasons why lore wasn't being focused on (and no one--no one--stated they hated lore. At all. Ever. Like, you literally pulled this argument out your ass for the sake of extending your post), the only problem being that you simply didn't like Blizzard's business MO. That entire thread was a charade for you to use your new favorite word "gamebot" every chance you got for no reason whatsoever.

Well, it wasn't exactly like that,

You're right. Because it wasn't.

Your arguments suck. The term "game bot" sucks. And you suck. We wanted to argue civilly but you wouldn't have it. Now reap the consequences.

"Ass handed to me", by what standard? You being a complete and total idiotic retard? Cause yeah, you got the Olympic medal at that!

719c859887ea7edd338a9724667f0f70.png

You people are subhuman. Calling a death from you wouldn't even qualify as that, because that would imply something of value was lost.

Dip it in some PCP.

This vato knows what is up

Also...

Oh Hi Mark. Don't be a pussy just say Yakuza we all know who you referring to b.

a a a y l m a o

a

a

y

l

m

a

o

zDoF2YD.png

(17 notifs)

As far as your question, you didn't actually read the discussion at all if all you got out of it was

<<Do they not realize how freaking idiotic they sound when they say that? I actually came up with a very fitting term for these people. I call them "gamebots", which are people who only care about meta, comp, and technical talk and will lambaste anyone who enjoys Overwatch for reasons other than that. They show up way more than you might think. Sure enough, the moment I started bringing this up in the relevant topic, a swarm of gamebots came and told me "YOU TROLL!!! OVERWATCH DOESN'T NEED GAY OLD STORY! IT HAS ESPORTS!!!". Well, it wasn't exactly like that, but it was to that effect. Basically, I was being dogpiled by a bunch of rapid fanboy assc*nts who were using the exact same arguments that I claimed gamebots did. Because that's kind of what they were. I won't namedrop anyone here, but it was awful.>>

And with that, continuing the "discussion" here, the OW thread or the fanbase thread would be utterly pointless and only lead to you getting served again to be completely honest.

Oh, and that picture? That was called "fighting fire with fire". You did the exact same thing to me, so don't bitch when you get the burn from it.

Edited by Homemade Dynamite

Dacelo

Stop trying to make gamebots a thing lmao

ARTHUR.

>Saying things such as "no one cares about lore/ It's a FPS there shouldn't be a story/Devs need to focus on balancing first!!".

>It's just like those GTA Online assholes who would seriously defend all the gamebreaking bugs and monetization scams that has plagued that game to this day.

EgLMrqy.png

ten-a-penny

Can't tell if I'm in a thread dedicated to Knee-Jerks or a Questions Thread. Move the f*ck on.

OT:

Am I seeing things upside down, or is the Forum (or at least this Section) feel rather dull? It isn't as active as it was in the past year. Yes, I know, its only two months, but still.

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Can't tell if I'm in a thread dedicated to Knee-Jerks or a Questions Thread. Move the f*ck on.

OT:

Am I seeing things upside down, or is the Forum (or at least this Section) feel rather dull? It isn't as active as it was in the past year. Yes, I know, its only two months, but still.

I expected my "What do you like to do in *instert GTA game title here*" would become pretty popular but nothing, so GTAF feels kinda dull but rather because it has less members than San Francisco and not much interesting new content appears :/ And yes, this section feels dull because of knee jerks too :p But let's be polite at least for a moment :colgate:

Edited by GrudgefromSanAndreas

AiraCobra

Anybody here have an Amazon Alexa Show?

Thinking of getting one but wanted to see what you though of it.

Edited by Ai®aCob®a

GrudgefromSanAndreas

My sister has an Alexa, seems better than Siri or Cortana :p

DOUGL4S1

My sister has an Alexa, seems better than Siri or Cortana :p

They all seem creepy as hell, just to think there's some underpaid CIA employee who has to catalog everything you say.

**Adjusts tinfoil hat**

AiraCobra

If a CIA/NSA agent wants to look at my naked ass as I get dressed more power to him