Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,703 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Voodoo

Have A Question? V3

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

If they cannot control your anger to the point that they find it necessary to hit people because someone said some words that you do not like, then that is entirely their problem. Of course, we already know that is not grounds to justify hitting someone. There is simply no excuse to hit people because of their choice of speech, or actions as long as it does not harm them. With that being said, I would like people to take an objective approach and help find a solution to my question. Moralizers need not apply.

Edited by Plank.

AlienTwo

Nah, that's total bullsh*t. Just because you refrain from physical violence doesn't mean you're not crossing multiple, horrible and inappropriate lines. Our society put physicality at the most extreme, but that's so wrong. Some things said, or the spirit in which other things are said, can be and are much worse than a slap, push or punch.

feckyerlife

If they cannot control your anger to the point that they find it necessary to hit people because someone said some words that you do not like, then that is entirely their problem. Of course, we already know that is not grounds to justify hitting someone. There is simply no excuse to hit people because of their choice of speech, or actions as long as it does not harm them. With that being said, I would like people to take an objective approach and help find a solution to my question. Moralizers need not apply.

you do realize that you can get in trouble for provoking a fight. I am sure the guy that you are trying to provoke to hit could afford way better legal team than you can.

sivispacem

Moralizers need not apply.

My suggestion would not to be a c*nt. Especially if you decide to plan such a confrontation on a publicly available forum before the fact.

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Regardless of what you say, it cannot be considered enough to provoke violence. You can call someone whatever you want, but in America it is not considered enough to instigate fighting or conflict. I'm just trying to get an answer to my question. I'm not trying to start a major debate or stir up morality warriors.

AlienTwo

I'm just trying to get an answer to my question. I'm not trying to start a major debate or stir up morality warriors.

Bullsh*t.

Edited by AlienTwo

feckyerlife

Regardless of what you say, it cannot be considered enough to provoke violence. You can call someone whatever you want, but in America it is not considered enough to instigate fighting or conflict. I'm just trying to get an answer to my question. I'm not trying to start a major debate or stir up morality warriors.

you would have to be talking a lot of f*cking sh*t to get someone to punch you in the face. you will look like you are provoking the situation. Plus if the guy hits you one time, nothing will probably happen and the judge will probably say you deserved it. he would literally have to beat you up. I do not see how it would go the way you want unless you catch the guy one of those "waking up on the wrong side of the bed" type of day.. or if you don't go after a ceo type and go for an athlete.

Spaghetti Cat

When I need legal advice for my future misdemeanors, there's only name to trust: GTAF! :p

DOUGL4S1

Please don't be that type of person.

But if you want to be, tuff luck, they'd most likely either realize you're full of sh*t and ignore you or realize you're full of sh*t and call security on you.

Edited by DOUGL4S1

sreyazsec

I hope you push someone too far and they kick your f*cking teeth in.

Post pics :santa:

Edited by ceszayers

trip

How hard would it be to get an LP or sales associate to hit me (without breaking any law)? Also, what kind of settlement could I expect if they did, or what about if they scream and cuss at me? I was thinking Walmart or Target would pay out the most, and pushing people past their breaking point is one of my most valuable skills.

It depends on the person but in general pretty hard. As violent of a society as we are (or are view as) most people have amazing restraint when it comes to punching people in the face. Trust me...I want to punch people in the face all the time.

Let's say someone in the retail industry eventually did hit you and you filed suit. My guess is you would get some of the medical bills covered. There would be enough evidence to prove that you were an ass and asked for it so it isnt going to be a big case. I'm also guessing there would be a handful of evidence proving that you go around provoking people to respond to your ass ways with physical violence. There is a good chance you would get nothing but blacklisted from some stores and other areas.

sivispacem

Regardless of what you say, it cannot be considered enough to provoke violence.

Not remotely true.

I'm just trying to get an answer to my question.

To which my answer is "take your silly, attention seeking behaviour elsewhere else you'll find yourself banned from the forum for being a tool long before you can get yourself banned from stores for being a tool."

Am Shaegar

In layman's terms, what does " distress " sale of a shop ( not a flat/apartment) mean?

Shaundi.

Is there a known possible way to successfully kill off humanity with Prion in Plague Inc.? Every online guide I've looked at seems to be outdated and not work at all.

DOUGL4S1

Are virtual desktops safe against viruses so I can do dumb stuff like

without having my accounts stolen?

stinomontana

Are virtual desktops safe against viruses so I can do dumb stuff like

without having my accounts stolen?

no, nobody is safe not even your virtual desktop.

∴

Nope. If you want to do that, make sure you don't intend to use that computer to share any personal information. My guess is Joel used a completely refurbished model so he could demolish it without consequence.

AiraCobra

you do realize that you can get in trouble for provoking a fight. I am sure the guy that you are trying to provoke to hit could afford way better legal team than you can.

Correct, This is considered Disorderly Conduct

I can't decide if i want to switch to Samsung 8 or attempt to get the iPhoneX on the 27th

Anybody here with the Note 8? What are the best features you like?

Reason why i'm still considering the iPhone is because the tablets in the house are iPads and my Apple Watch so idk help me decide

Shaytan

How hard would it be to get an LP or sales associate to hit me (without breaking any law)? Also, what kind of settlement could I expect if they did, or what about if they scream and cuss at me? I was thinking Walmart or Target would pay out the most, and pushing people past their breaking point is one of my most valuable skills.

(I come late but...) Not trying to prove anything neither I hold anything against you, but that kind of thoughts is the kind of sh*t that gives the impression to the world that the average American's IQ is worringly low. If you get paid for being an asshole, then I don't think the law is achieving justice. Maybe you'd be better off doing something productive to get paid, instead of suggesting to be an idiot to people working hard for a living and haven't done anything wrong to you? Just an idea...

According to my life philosophy, if someone was such an idiot to me for no reason, it would be a pleasure to me to kick that person's ass. I treat other people decently until they treat me badly in return, then that person deserves to get my revenge. Thankfully such stupid laws don't work that way around here, good luck doing that in a public place with no video surveilance or law enforcement around you - you'll have an hard time trying to even find the person that beated your ass, finding someone willing to witness in favour of you after watching you being an idiot in the first place and, even if you succeed in both points, most likely the case gets archived on court with no consequences or a very low fine to the other person. Plus, there are plenty of places you can find yourself alone...

Edited by Shaytan

make total destroy

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fighting_words

Gtaman_92

I have a quick question for any long time members here.

Years ago when I first join this site I heard a story about a admin or mod who went rogue and started banning people for no reason. Did this actually happen or was it all just made up?

Edited by Gtaman_92

Femme Fatale

I have a quick question for any long time members here.

Years ago when I first join this site I heard a story about a admin or mod who went rogue and started banning people for no reason. Did this actually happen or was it all just made up?

The only corrupt mod that I know of is Demarest, but I don't know if he's the one who did that.

Gummy 

Can anyone tell me sci fi movies that take place/made in the 80s? Preferably an American example and a British one. Or give me ideas for an 80s sci fi plot? This is for an art project.

Edited by Gummy 

Jimmy

Can anyone tell me sci fi movies that take place/made in the 80s? Preferably an American example and a British one. Or give me ideas for an 80s sci fi plot? This is for an art project.

Back to the Future is the first one that comes to my mind. And then there's the Abyss, The Ghostbusters, Extra Terrestrial, Mad Max and Blade Runner. These are some of the 80s movies I've seen. And I forgot Alien. It wasn't really made it 80s (1979).

The Odyssey

Why the f*ck do my headphones constantly stop working in one ear every few weeks after I start using a new pair?

I've gone through about 3 pairs of headphones now in the past month. Could it have something to do with the headphone port in my laptop? I wanna know because this is the last pair of headphones that are lying around my house and if these stop working, I'd like to know whats going on before I blow a fortune on another pair that will probably end up breaking as well.

Edited by The Odyssey

∴

Which are you buying? Could it be a common fault with the model or brand? I know a few pairs of mine have been unreliable. It wasn't until I swapped over that I actually owns a pair of earphones for longer than three months. As it happens, this particular set that kept breaking always went in the same side and there was a microphone/volume control slider there so I lost the use of that function as well as half my audio output. It truly is enough to boil your potatoes.

DOUGL4S1

Some of my previous headsets had a weird thing where if you put the volume thing all the way up, the right side would be mute. Another thing was that depending how you put the port, sometimes, sound would just come from one side or another, so a way to fix it was twisting it.

My current Multilaser headset is pretty good. I owned one of them before and it lasted over a year, and they're not that expensive (R$40, about $12). My current one is about 8 months old, the little foam on the sides is starting to fall appart (my only complaint), but it works amazingly.

Blaze

Any UK fellas ever done a competency based interview/application? Last time I done one I got advised to aim the application at one competency but now there's 3 and I'm unsure if I should aim it at all 3 or just one as iirc you only get 250 words for said competency. It's the Changing and improving, Leading and communicating and Managing a quality service competencies for a lower level admin job in the civil service.

E•MO•TION

So... uh... whats the best way to clean cum off perforated leather?

AiraCobra

So... uh... whats the best way to clean cum off perforated leather?