Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,535 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

WHYISIHERE

invincibility cheat

WHYISIHERE

i know the PC cheat code for five minute invincibility is PAINKILLER but is there a way to make it last non-stop unless i choose to turn it off?

A.C.M.

1st option: modding with scripthook, go to official page which has the "native trainer" included to do the trick or if that's not enough get "simple trainer".

2nd option: press 'm' and select director mode and set in settings invincibility to 'on' (it's infinte in this mode as well as ammo) and set other things as well you think you gonna need for fun rampage. PS! you have to be not wanted and out of vehicle.

Edited by ACM-Jan

WHYISIHERE

1st option: modding with scripthook, go to official page which has the "native trainer" included to do the trick or if that's not enough get "simple trainer".

2nd option: press 'm' and select director mode and set in settings invincibility to 'on' (it's infinte in this mode as well as ammo) and set other things as well you think you gonna need for fun rampage. PS! you have to be not wanted and out of vehicle.

wow, i never noticed that before. GOODBYE story mode!

having trouble making the scripthook work, even with the instructions. help?

Edited by WHYISIHERE

Dock

You might need to get "NativeUI.dll" to make menus work properly (depends on which trainer you use).

WHYISIHERE

You might need to get "NativeUI.dll" to make menus work properly (depends on which trainer you use).

the README says to install Script Hook but when i try to do that, nothing happens. .dll file

Dock

Did you also put in "dinput8.dll"?

(Actually I don't think it's necessary here but idk what trainer you are using. If the file name ends with ".asi" then you'll probably need it).

Edited by LevelDockSix

WHYISIHERE

dinput8.dll, Scripthookv.dll, Nativetrainer.asi, asiloader.txt and scripthookv.txt

were all copied into the GTAV folder.

Dock

And when you press the keybind the menu won't load? Odd. Try downloading NativeUI.dll perhaps.

WHYISIHERE

And when you press the keybind the menu won't load? Odd. Try downloading NativeUI.dll perhaps.

well this may be the problem, what is the keybind i press? the one that brings up where "director mode" ? i've done that

A.C.M.

press upper line F# keys, probably F3 or F4 or for some trainers F8

WHYISIHERE

got it all working, thanks!

Edited by WHYISIHERE

WHYISIHERE

who created the features for the Nativetrainer AB? that's what i'm using and wow. just used the skin changer and now i can be CAESAR from Planet of the Apes! i wish the chimp could use weapons though

Dock

Scripthook's creator, Alexander Blade (AB) made the native trainer afaik. Glad you're enjoying modding Single Player :)

AiraCobra

who created the features for the Nativetrainer AB? that's what i'm using and wow. just used the skin changer and now i can be CAESAR from Planet of the Apes! i wish the chimp could use weapons though

The chimp can use weapons....

Just give the Give All Weapons in the trainer and it'll give you all the weapons in your weapon wheel

WHYISIHERE

Just give the Give All Weapons in the trainer and it'll give you all the weapons in your weapon wheel

didn't even think about that, thanks!

AiraCobra

didn't even think about that, thanks!

Careful though the Godmode doesn't work for non-standard characters so you'll die easily with the chimp and any other characters

A.C.M.

use the trainer called simple trainer, that can give upto 7000 HP to character and then chimp is close to invincible but still dies if you stay in the exploding vehicle or fall from too high

Edited by ACM-Jan

WHYISIHERE

i found that turning "invincible" on AFTER i became a chimp made it work. i've noticed something though. no matter what skin i change into, hostile NPCs of the hispanic ethnicity continuously show up and attack me. why??

AiraCobra

i found that turning "invincible" on AFTER i became a chimp made it work. i've noticed something though. no matter what skin i change into, hostile NPCs of the hispanic ethnicity continuously show up and attack me. why??

Because the game itself doesn't reconize that you changed characters you are basically still Franklin but just in a difference skin

A.C.M.

and the hispanic NPC may feel offended that you came there and try to fool them with ape fur

WHYISIHERE

Because the game itself doesn't reconize that you changed characters you are basically still Franklin but just in a difference skin

no, i mean they come even if i'm doing nothing at all, like it's automatic.

A.C.M.

you must have tripped over some setting in the menu that triggered the enemies onto current player character, try resetting ini file to default (download the kit again if you deleted original)

AiraCobra

no, i mean they come even if i'm doing nothing at all, like it's automatic.

That's normal, The Grove Street gang doesn't like Franklin's gang and attacks.

Please ignore AMC-Jan he has a bad habit of giving out bad infomation when he doesn't know the answer he just gives his "opinion of what he thinks is the right answer even if it isn't"

you must have tripped over some setting in the menu that triggered the enemies onto current player character, try resetting ini file to default (download the kit again if you deleted original)

OMG Please just stop! We've been over this, Don't just assume or guess when you don't know the answer your only giving bad info you were going to have him edit his game files for something that is part of the game Franklin being attacked is part of the game

Edited by Ai®aCob®a

A.C.M.

dude, nothing is going to happen if you reset the mod menu settings to default, just foolproof thing to try, sometimes i dont bother turning off every damn setting i have saved there so resetting them via ini replacement is better option.

BTW Learn to write my name it's not that hard, then i consider taking you seriously.

Edited by ACM-Jan