Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,169 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

The Half-Blood Prince

[MP] V for Vinegar: American Spring

The Half-Blood Prince

The Half-Blood Prince Presents

a Design Your Own Mission Project

G7Hu4RX.png

Different standpoints shows the immensity of a huge tragedy that killed hundreds and was the starting point for the riots in San Andreas. Familiar faces returns to resume an essential relationship in this brand new DLC of V for Vinegar. Play again as Mari and a new mysterious protagonist in this prequel of the main story, which continues to explore themes of survival-action, love and loyalty.

MEDIA

TRAILERS

SCREENS

xOobnaa.png

P9nq8Ud.png

6vp9ngH.png

eyyXgwd.png

jzAgAPg.jpg

SgiVi6Q.png

Download link: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/49048

OUT NOW

Edited by The Half-Blood Prince

MartZ2

Been waiting for this. Good luck, man.

The Half-Blood Prince

Three new screens added.

Four years in GTAF and this is the first time that I actually messed up a topic in the wrong section.

Aftab

So its a 'prequel' of the story of V for Vinegar?

.GreenGoo

Looks really exiting, but I thought Yuji is Mari's boyfriend. Anyway, waiting for it. Good luck :D

The Half-Blood Prince

So its a 'prequel' of the story of V for Vinegar?

Yes.

... I thought Yuji is Mari's boyfriend....

Wrong. He's not.

Jimmy_Leppard

I love prequels. Will be fun playing as Mari again Good luck with this. :D

.GreenGoo

A question, when you're gonna release the demo?

You're going to play it? I thought dyom don't work on win10. :/

The Half-Blood Prince

No demo this time. The MP is really simple. I probably will release it still this month.

I'm glad you're interested on this, Jimmy. I saw many of your positive comments in Lukas channel about VfV and I'm really glad you liked it. Waiting for your feedback as soon as I finish this one here.

Alan Eastwood

Good luck, this MP is really a game changer and it's probably the best as of yet.

Looking forward for the full release.

zgames1998

yeah btw jimmy i found a little glitch on code of silence on the 7th mission.

.GreenGoo

No demo this time. The MP is really simple. I probably will release it still this month.

Oh, I totally forgot it's a downloadable content (DLC). What's the number of the missions? Edited by .GreenGoo

The Half-Blood Prince

Oh, I totally forgot it's a downloadable content (DLC). What's the number of the missions?

At least 8. Maybe more.

.GreenGoo

More is better, it'll make it more emotional. Btw, you have my support. ;)

The Half-Blood Prince

Watch now the Teaser trailer of V for Vinegar: American Spring, coming this next month to DYOM v8.1.

.GreenGoo

Watch now the Teaser trailer of V for Vinegar: American Spring, coming this next month to DYOM v8.1.

That's scarcely similar to my Mission Pack's Teaser Trailer named 'Bad Lands'. But, great. Things look great, waiting for the release date. Good luck :D

The Half-Blood Prince

Three new screens added. Progress: 75%

eyyXgwd.png

jzAgAPg.jpg

SgiVi6Q.png

.GreenGoo

Wow this project is progressing too fast, that's great. :D

HepicDYOM

Yo,THBP,i can translate this on Serbian!I love VfV and i started to translate main story,so if you wanf,i can translate and DLC,too!

The Half-Blood Prince

Different standpoints shows the immensity of a huge tragedy that killed hundreds and was the starting point for the riots in San Andreas.

Don't forget to separate at least one hour of your day to play it tomorrow. It will be worth it.

THBP, work in progress

The Half-Blood Prince

V FOR VINEGAR: AMERICAN SPRING IS OUT NOW FOR DYOM V8.1

Even with the multiple bugs at the website, V for Vinegar: American Spring is available and ready to be played.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/49048

After playing the pack, don't forget to leave your feedback here at the topic. It's very important after any type of work to be rewarded with your opinion about the whole project.

Have a great gaming. That's all for now.

Alan Eastwood

Well, I've recently finished the whole MP and gosh... it was a roller coaster.

The objects are awesome, like always, I mean the effort you put in its unbelievable. Every place feels like it was playing a different game, with new maps and everything.

Of course, if you played the previous MP (if you didn't what the hell are you doing here), you're gonna have no problem with knowing what to do because it's the same gameplay.

The difficulty at first it was more difficult than before, the enemies got more accuracy, but as the MP progresses it got easier (in my opinion). The imaginary race it was really beautiful.

Then we got to the history that in my opinion is one of the best things of this MP, the camera angles were perfect, the relationtip between Jon and Mari really got to me. Then we got to Albert story that doesn't matter what he lost I still hate him for what he did last time, and pretty much I hate him more after playing this.

Epic, sir. You're really gonna go down as one of the best dyom designers of all time.

.GreenGoo
My review:

Effects: 5.0 - Woohoo! I don't want to talk about the effects, because if I do I'll swoon. This MP have the best effects I've ever seen! :D

Story/Plot: 5.0 - Seriously, the story was amazing! Now I know why the Alhambra club got under fire and why Albert was taking care of Mari. I understood the whole story of VfV series. :)

Player/Actors Palcement: 5.0 - Placements were exciting, I liked it very much. And what I liked the most, (Whispering) is the stage between Mari and Jon.

Grammars: 5.0 - I can't say anything cause I was the tester and I fixed the grammar mistakes.

Difficulty: 4.5 - Difficulty wasn't hard but one mission was hard for me. The mission that Albert enters the club searching for money.

Length: 5.0 - Length was okay, not long and not short, great.

Final Score: 4.9 - This is the final score, hope you liked my words. Good luck on your other project "Identity". This MP was awesome and I bit Identity will be something interesting.

Edited by .GreenGoo

CrisPK

My time... So, while testing it I was playing with my girlfriend and we just have a lot of fun going through the story, ending really got me almost to cry :(

Effects, objects and overall environment is The Half-Blood Priceish which means - SUPER AWESOME OVER 9000. Nothing more to say. Everytime I play your MP I think how many work you put into it to look it that amazing ;)

Level design, it's practically the same but I want to tell something about idea of "closed levels". I know that VfV have got it already with invisible walls and fences but VfV: American Spring have those closed by big hangar which you used to change well known place into completly diffrent one. I just love this idea <3 I think it inspired me to something...

Gameplay, my favourite ^^. Mixed story of Albert and Mari at the same time was a real masterpiece, racing "mind game" was something that I was thinking about for some time and I actually see that it looks amazing. Puzzels, it's that what I really love in DYOM (unfortunately not much designers use it :V) was great like always in your style and I felt difficulty was some higher than in VfV but for me it was good.

Story, last thing that I want to tell about. I really like that it tells the story before everything happened, and again... that was a freaking emotional, music were played just in time, story that tell the player how it all started is this what every VfV player was waiting for, but ending was so saaaaaaaaad :(

I will remember those Jon's wild dances till the end of my life xD And only because he die

I'll rate it 9.9/10. Waiting for Identity :D

Edited by CrisPK

The Half-Blood Prince

My time... So, while testing it I was playing with my girlfriend and we just have a lot of fun going through the story, ending really got me almost to cry :(

Effects, objects and overall environment is The Half-Blood Priceish which means - SUPER AWESOME OVER 9000. Nothing more to say. Everytime I play your MP I think how many work you put into it to look it that amazing ;)

Level design, it's practically the same but I want to tell something about idea of "closed levels". I know that VfV have got it already with invisible walls and fences but VfV: American Spring have those closed by big hangar which you used to change well known place into completly diffrent one. I just love this idea <3 I think it inspired me to something...

Gameplay, my favourite ^^. Mixed story of Albert and Mari at the same time was a real masterpiece, racing "mind game" was something that I was thinking about for some time and I actually see that it looks amazing. Puzzels, it's that what I really love in DYOM (unfortunately not much designers use it :V) was great like always in your style and I felt difficulty was some higher than in VfV but for me it was good.

Story, last thing that I want to tell about. I really like that it tells the story before everything happened, and again... that was a freaking emotional, music were played just in time, story that tell the player how it all started is this what every VfV player was waiting for, but ending was so saaaaaaaaad :(

here 9.9/10. Waiting for Identity :D

Put a

in the last sentence, buddy. xD

CrisPK

Crap, I forgot about it :V

Gregorio150

Wow! Nice work. THBP :D

Zach Redgrave

Is there going to be another DLC as in the end it says Work in progress?

Edited by Zach Redgrave

AnDReJ98

Alright. VfV is my favorite MP of all time and i easily consider it the best. I'm very well aware that my contributions to the mp were minimal compared to the awesomeness that THBP did and managed to pull out and I'm really proud of it. I'm more happy when i see that someone has posted a feedback for VfV than for any of my own projects, since I'm really curious to see what people think of it. Long story short, I was very surprised when I saw that THBP announced a prequel for VfV and I couldn't wait to see what is it going to look like, what will be new, what will be changed, improvements and such. The core of the MP stayed the same, but you could notice a lot of passion and new ideas implemented, mainly because the MP is 8 missions only which gave creator space and time to think more about it as well as implement some other ideas. In which case, he succeed.

It's not just a copy of original VfV and is more story focused as well as a really challenging gameplay (like always) with a little bit more additions here and there. Object placement and setting are just phenomenal. You managed to make great interiors out of nothing. Sometimes it just felt like you are not in San Andreas, and every missions was like a different game. Just going around and exploring felt amazing, couldn't say more. Like i said, since this one is more story focused, character development and story itself are on it's peak. Especially if you have previously played original VfV, you will get everything better than ever. You will have some questions answered as well as how did it all start, the consequences and such. There's not a single thing you will miss on the way, it's just perfect. The relationship between Jon & Mary as well as challenging action filled gameplay from Albert's point of view, until the end where it merges all. Couldn't be better, and explains everything that happens in the beginning of VfV, as well unites it.

For gameplay, you will notice the similar style like in VfV, but differences and improvements can easily be spotted. Glad you wanted to add something new and refreshing while in the same time keeping your style. It combines all elements, shooting, puzzle, escape, sneak, etc... Imaginary game was just awesome, didn't expect that.

Sounds, probably one of the best things in MP, completely fulfills the atmosphere and brings it on a whole different level. Nice choice of soundtrack. Generally, this MP combines everything into one. Gameplay, story, characters, soundtrack, atmosphere.. It all fits each other and is done incredibly on it's own. Something I would call perfection. I'm glad that you've decided to make a prequel of this awesome MP as well as letting me be a part of it. You never cease to amaze me.

10/10

Springfield

Accomplished the story and seriously i've really enjoyed it especially, this prequel. As i already mention in "Designing Loungue" that.. Your MP's impresses me and motivates me a lot. Got many ideas from this prequel and from Vfv (first part). Your topic style, story style.. everything is brilliant. Seriously, the objects in interiors was adjust in that way where everyone will see in a new map which is already available in GTA SA but no one ever discovers that. The difficulty was kinda hard but it's fun to play in this way. Grammar, spells, Presentation etc.. everything was incredible. No complain about anything.

Spoiler!! Only those can read who've finish the MP:

That Imaginary Race was one of the best part in this plot. The car routes and speed was accurate. It nearly became a challenge for me in racing like i race in Multiplayer. The crowd cheers and all those sounds just made by day. The settings of time was also accurate even i finished the the race in 0.(few miliseconds i think).

10/10 - I'm speechless!

Edited by Springfield