Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

B_Smiles

B_Smile's Workshop

Recommended Posts

Datalvarezguy

Just found out your little workshop, was enough to convince me to do another GTA 3 playthru. Mods are bloody sweet. 

 

Now, I know modders hate requests because... well because people on the internet will be pricks, but I'll ask at least,

 

You ever think about trying to remake the BETA/Artwork Toni Cipriani?

 

Gta3-anniversary_toni_1600x1200.jpg&f=1

 

You know, the one that actually resembles him in Liberty City stories instead of Michael Madsen with a horrid hairdo.

(No offense to Mr. Blonde, but jeez, he ugly.)

Edited by Datalvarezguy
forgot question mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles

Forth page?! I wanna thank my fans, my mama and my dealer!

 

Uh, so someone here asked beta / artwork Tony so I whipped this up

[whatthef*ckamIdoing]

snap-1543162504.png

 

gallery-2018-11-28-22-34-34.png

Tampa SE - Junkingbrake edition
"TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE *GAG*"

 

snap-1543162471.png
Duncan's Body & Paintshop

 

shot-01347773.png

"Yeah, I hear you, HOMIE"

 

gallery2.jpg

Roadworthy? Probably.

-oh my god, how did I even manage to get this thing to work?!- eee

 

-currently working on-

Spoiler

 

snap-1543396142.png
LCS Hell 'n' bach

 

gallery-2018-12-05-12-51-89.png

007's ridiculous bike from 'Never Say Never Again' [1983]
built using PCJ-600, FCR-900, Freeway, NRG-500 and police bike parts

-image shown not final product-

BETA 0.1 RELEASED 7/4/2019

 

Edited by B_Smiles
mind ya business!!!! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wakka387
8 hours ago, B_Smiles said:

shot-01347773.png

"Yeah, I hear you, HOMIE"

unknown.png?width=836&height=654

 

Edited by Wakka387

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3li0507
13 hours ago, B_Smiles said:

snap-1543162471.png
Duncan's Body & Paintshop

 

 

My dream finally came true but brick textures seems to be misaligned and also the arrow was straight and thiccer in the render pic.. idk if u consider remaking pre-alpha banshee. someone already made pre-alpha infernus like in 2015 iirc

Edited by (sic)#8CoreyTheHeretic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Datalvarezguy
On 11/30/2018 at 4:21 PM, B_Smiles said:

Forth page?! I wanna thank my fans, my mama and my dealer!

 

Uh, so someone here asked beta / artwork Tony so I whipped this up

[whatthef*ckamIdoing]

snap-1543162504.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

hahayes

 

 

 

Well, that's TECHNICALLY what I asked.

 

f*ck me, defeated again. 

 

(I have so many questions about how you managed to create that crime against mankind and how its hitboxes even work, by the way)

Edited by Datalvarezguy
Made it cleaaaarer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles
1 hour ago, Datalvarezguy said:

Well, that's TECHNICALLY what I asked.

 

f*ck me, defeated again. 

 

(I have so many questions about how you managed to create that crime against mankind and how its hitboxes even work, by the way)

heh ha ha ha.

(I basically took the image you posted, cut out his face in paint.NET [CAREFULLY] saving it as a PNG. I then imported it into a 3D builder to make the basic head shape before importing it into 3ds max for tidying up as well as creating a new UV-mapped face [urgh];
[seriously, check out the face in the TXD, it took so much work to ensure his face filled the damn surface.
As far as I know, the hitboxes work okay [I mean, it doesn't HAVE to replace mr kipriani, its flexible lol]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeakyLine
On 11/30/2018 at 6:06 PM, Wakka387 said:

unknown.png?width=836&height=654

 

REAL BIG, BOSS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Datalvarezguy

Yo, I installed Duncan's, but the building is a white, pasty texture. Only the boarded up windows are there. I used modloader for the installation, did I mess up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles
1 hour ago, Datalvarezguy said:

Yo, I installed Duncan's, but the building is a white, pasty texture. Only the boarded up windows are there. I used modloader for the installation, did I mess up?

That's odd, did you install the texture as well?

Do you have any other indredlitblk1b.txd?

 

EDIT

can you put a screenshot up please?

Edited by B_Smiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Datalvarezguy
6 hours ago, B_Smiles said:

That's odd, did you install the texture as well?

Do you have any other indredlitblk1b.txd?

 

EDIT

can you put a screenshot up please?

https://imgur.com/a/dh3IZww

 

Here. I noticed that Casa's abandoned Deli shop is also having the same problem. I dragged and dropped all the files in the .rar file into a modloader folder. I've been noticing some of the mods I install for GTA 3 with Modloader work, while others just don't. I am slightly confused about that. Could it be a mod conflict? I originally used a patch given to me by a friend of mines, used that as the basis of my modded playthru. If you like, I can send you a list of the used mods on said patch.

 

EDIT: BUT, The Dolls' House Rebuilt is working as intended. I forgot to mention that.

Edited by Datalvarezguy
Forgot to add important detail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles
2 hours ago, Datalvarezguy said:

https://imgur.com/a/dh3IZww

 

Here. I noticed that Casa's abandoned Deli shop is also having the same problem. I dragged and dropped all the files in the .rar file into a modloader folder. I've been noticing some of the mods I install for GTA 3 with Modloader work, while others just don't. I am slightly confused about that. Could it be a mod conflict? I originally used a patch given to me by a friend of mines, used that as the basis of my modded playthru. If you like, I can send you a list of the used mods on said patch.

 

EDIT: BUT, The Dolls' House Rebuilt is working as intended. I forgot to mention that.

Thanks.

Oh, balls. Try making a separate folder for each mod, especially Duncan's and the abandoned deli. Unless you're using "PS2 not-so-feelz" or you have more than one indredlitblk1b.txd or chinatowns.txd [either that or I've f*cked up somewhere without realising it]

 

on an unmodded game I have no problems, so it could be just a mod conflict with another mod.

 

Yes, please do send me a list of the mods you're using, that'll definitely help

 

- sorry for delayed response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3li0507

ayy dude. are u still working on beta staunton face statue?

e.g. fixing collisions and giving it a proper texture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles
On 12/6/2018 at 4:53 AM, (sic)#8CoreyTheHeretic said:

ayy dude. are u still working on beta staunton face statue?

e.g. fixing collisions and giving it a proper texture

Yes, but I wanna finish the hell 'n' back and ridicul-bike first [that and fix whatever things I had initially meant to do]

 

bruh, what seems to be wrong with the collision anyway, doesn't it work?

 

EDIT

Oh, the collisions are weird..

Edited by B_Smiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3li0507

iirc collision's not proper. i haven't played III for awhile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Datalvarezguy
7 hours ago, B_Smiles said:

Thanks.

Oh, balls. Try making a separate folder for each mod, especially Duncan's and the abandoned deli. Unless you're using "PS2 not-so-feelz" or you have more than one indredlitblk1b.txd or chinatowns.txd [either that or I've f*cked up somewhere without realising it]

 

on an unmodded game I have no problems, so it could be just a mod conflict with another mod.

 

Yes, please do send me a list of the mods you're using, that'll definitely help

 

- sorry for delayed response

https://imgur.com/a/j7SJ57N

 

'ere you go, some of them you may notice the name isn't actually the name mod, but you can imagine what they are supposed to replace anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles
1 hour ago, Datalvarezguy said:

https://imgur.com/a/j7SJ57N

 

'ere you go, some of them you may notice the name isn't actually the name mod, but you can imagine what they are supposed to replace anyways. 

perfect!

 

Ah, I think I see why - it's the LCLF folder..

 

Just extract the textures from duncan's garage [they're pretty obvious lol] and add them to indredlitblk1b.txd in the LCLF folder, that should correct it.

 

Hope that helps,

 

N

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ATeaDaze

snap_1496563556.png

Where can I find these wheels? I'd love to use that texture for the "saloon" wheels in Vice City

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ATeaDaze
6 hours ago, B_Smiles said:

They're just the wheels from LCS, but you may find them here

[but all I did was cut out the holes and compress them (badly)]

Thanks! I just wanted the texture so I could edit it. I've been looking for a classic (and generic) hubcap for the sedans:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12VLCVR5c6TN7_J3QCV-bn-eLjl1ka59i/view?usp=sharing

If only the model from the "HQ wheels" mod fit the hubcap properly.

 

Ah well, the textures look great in San Andreas:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p60Lhwz4G_Mnajt4zhAzgWdePO5vJu72/view?usp=sharing

Edited by ATeaDaze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3li0507
On 7/23/2017 at 8:38 PM, B_Smiles said:

 

 

 

03957843957.png
Pre-release Admiral
(photo-realistic headlights, slightly lower roof, rougher body texture, GTA3 plate)
 

 

when you're gonna fix those black strips on it? especially the rear quarter panel. also the upper strips on each side are longer in beta. also they're "connected" to the signal lamps. oh well, dem strips that surrounds the headlight are thinner too.

http://i.imgur.com/5sPaUBz.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Datalvarezguy

 

On 12/6/2018 at 1:58 PM, B_Smiles said:

perfect!

 

Ah, I think I see why - it's the LCLF folder..

 

Just extract the textures from duncan's garage [they're pretty obvious lol] and add them to indredlitblk1b.txd in the LCLF folder, that should correct it.

 

Hope that helps,

 

N

 

Hey, sorry for the late reply, stuff happened, but that completely and utterly worked. Turns out most of my mod conflicts were due to LCLF. That outta teach me to just grab a modpack from a friend without fully knowing what it did first. 

 

Man, LC looks better now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles
5 minutes ago, Datalvarezguy said:

 

Hey, sorry for the late reply, stuff happened, but that completely and utterly worked. Turns out most of my mod conflicts were due to LCLF. That outta teach me to just grab a modpack from a friend without fully knowing what it did first. 

 

Man, LC looks better now.

Hey, no problem - glad it worked out for you :)

I'm sure it does, and that is always good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3li0507

K2c10Ro.jpg

y the missing textures, idk what's the texture name for those untextured sh*t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles
8 hours ago, 3li0507 said:

y the missing textures, idk what's the texture name for those untextured sh*t

Scroll up and read the response for the same exact problem Datalvarezguy was having, since that's clearly an obvious mod conflict, oy.

You're missing the ventb64 texture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3li0507

Oh...k then.

sry if i bothered u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles
Posted (edited)

Can you imagine HIM modding the HD-era GTA's? If only he could give that a try!
"And on the first day, he turned that idea into reality, and then it went downhill from there..."

Heh heh

heh eh heh
heh..

03481.png

Actually surprised this turned out better than I thought
a little glitchy, but it does its purpose..

 

c3x4ry.png

Functional poolcue weapon [via trainer]
yeh, yeh, nothing worth giving a sh*t over, old news - kys fgt

 

gallery-2018-12-05-12-51-89.png

beta 0.1 released!

UGH

see post at the top of this page

Edited by B_Smiles
file additions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles
Posted (edited)

snap-1558386543.png

Triad Fish Factory (pre-2000)

-VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER-
You'd PROBABLY want to install this AFTER completing 'BlowFish' That is, unless you prefer stupid sh*t like this happening

 

snap-1558807039.png

WitSec Safehouse

(I've been wanting to do this since FOREVER)

 

snap-1558714188.png
VC Beachball for Liberty City
(feel free to re-skin - you know you want to! :D)

 

snap-1532788946.png

FIA signage fix

I'm NOT being petty, this has bothered me for the longest time - plus it looks 10x better with the signage in its entirety!

 

snap-1536765131.png

sum godawful skins
IMPORTANT!!! Make sure you're using the FIXED Player.dff from LCLF: Leftover Fixes as the soles of Claude's shoes are UV mapped and the missing textures on his jacket have been fixed!

 

snap-1559145242.png
Santa Claus Ray Machowski
[based on pre-release image]

 

snap-1526174977.png

OH GOD, NOT ANOTHER ONE
[just try NOT spilling it down the front of your suit, eh?]

 

snap-1525337235.png

Missing light textures in Vice Point Mall fixed

 

e3-ammu-nation.png

Pre-release Ammu-Nation exterior

 

snap-1558875886.png

Sal's LCS office for III

(more window dressing than practical)

COMING LATE 2020 SOON

 

snap-1568831370.png

OHHHH SHIIIIIIT I'M HAVING pre-1980 FLASHBACKS

Edited by B_Smiles
added more stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cyv233

The fix for the bizarre staircase behind Phil's Depot doesn´t have a collision file.

Also the Artgallery texture is missing in the file.

Can you reupload them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
B_Smiles
On 9/6/2019 at 5:28 AM, cyv233 said:

The fix for the bizarre staircase behind Phil's Depot doesn't have a collision file.

Also the Artgallery texture is missing in the file.

Can you reupload them?

GODDAMN IT, NOT AGAIN!

 

okay, updated now.

Edited by B_Smiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Village Idiot

Dang that sal's interior is looking nice!!!

 

When can we expect an upload for that so I can allow my jaw to stop dropping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.