Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,694 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MM KJ

GTA V Special Vehicle Guide For XBOX 360/PS3

Lethal Vaccine

What are the Parameters of Stored Vehicles in V?

Much different in V since the Hangers, Helipads, Marina Docks, and Impounds are nothing like the Safehouse Garages including Trevor's Strip Club Parking Spaces. Despite cheating with the Editor, I learned that when you are in possession of an AP Vehicle via Editor and take it into a Los Santos Customs, the Properties are removed. But the same thing applies to the "other" Storage Places. Things are deleted in those kind of Places, while they are retained only by SAFEHOUSE Garages/Parking Spaces.

MM KJ

And now we are practically talking about why "NON-LSC EQUIPPED BTS" property gets deleted anywhere except in Safehouses and SC parking. :)

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, even though the Editor IS indeed cheating, no denying that, it DID help me to see what is going on in V with Proof Vehicles. So even if you would be able to obtain Proof Vehicles by normal, legit means in V, you wouldn't be able to store them ANYWHERE but Safehouse Garages and you could NOT mod them at all. The second you enter Los Santos Customs, the Vehicle's immunities are deleted.

MM KJ

It is though really weird that PP property behaves exactly the opposite way. It CAN be saved anywhere except safehouse garages. I haven't figured out why is that so..

B_Smiles

Hi mmkj, dunno if you still give a hoot about lazlow's vehicle, but obtaining it is pretty easy. After the mission, dave norton will call you as you walk up the hill, you must, and this is important keep the vehicle in your sight at all time otherwise it will disappear and dont jack any vehicles.

Dont skip any of the conversation either and keep looking behind at the car until it finishes. Now run back to the vehicle and switch to trevor who should be driving the rig. As soon as you get control of him, immediately switch back to michael who now drives the dilattante.

MM KJ

Yeah I gave 'hoot' :D about this and tested it from-mission and post-mission both. It was easy to obtain so I added it in the guide, too. But then, A BUMMER! It's only PP, but you can mod Dilettante in LSC! So I rmoved it from here. Pretty silly waste of time actually.

Lethal Vaccine

It is though really weird that PP property behaves exactly the opposite way. It CAN be saved anywhere except safehouse garages. I haven't figured out why is that so..

You are referring to the PP Vehicles in which normally CAN'T be PP via Los Santos Customs? Or do you mean ANY Vehicle with PP Tires loses it in Safehouse Garages? Cuz I have in my legit Save, not the Edited Save, all of my Vehicles modded in which CAN enter Los Santos Customs and some are inside the Safehouse Garages, yet, they are still PP.

I know that sometimes Patches can f*ck sh*t up, so if you're downgrading, then upgrading, and keep going back and forth like that, maybe that is causing the issues in the Garages like that. I also know that when PS3/X360 was released and on 1.0, the Garages actually didn't have the "Code" in them yet to store any Vehicles with Immunities. It wasn't until 1.01 or perhaps 1.02 when Rockstar added such to the Safehouse Garages. I know this as I was talking with Hazard in his Editor Topic in the Tools Section some time ago about this...

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Idk I'm currently playing on the oldest version and I haven't patched it during the work with this guide.. for me, all PP vehicles which are provided by mission lose the property in safehouses. Let's start with Firetrucks and Phantoms and end up with JB-700 or Dilettante. Idk why, but if you personally mod those e.g. last two vehicles in LSC, they CAN be saved in there. Idk what's up with mission provided PPs. They might as well be 'unequipped', but then again - why is it kept in other save places?

Edited by MM KJ

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, it's a strange phenomenon. I never heard of this happening...

Anyways, keep doing a good job on the Guide! There's tons to still read and learn about V...

It always takes a few years AFTER the game's release to start really picking up and learning about all the Special Vehicles within. I am sure there is still plenty to be found and many things unknown. Just like IV, TLaD, and TBoGT. All of these HD Era GTA's (I'll even include CW) have a lot of mystery still left to be discovered in them. It's only a matter of time...

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Wow.. Kill me please. I just modded a random car from the street and stored it inti Michael's home garage, and PP is GONE! Did Rockstar literally edited this between XBOX360 and PS3 releases??? 'Hmm lets make PP storing in safehouses exclusive for PS3, why not?' Bullsh*t! Now I need your help PS3 guys. I need you to quickly obtain one of many PP vehicles from the guide and put them straight into Safehouse and interior too just in case. Lets see what happens with both PP and BTS.

/EDIT/ Oh yeah baby, yeah! I successfully obtained the UC/UPC Packer from "Legal Trouble"!!! Unfortunately it's not PP as I guessed, but Oh yeah it is the challengiest vehicle I've met in GTA V!!! It is definitely going to be fun when you guys are about to get it!! I hardly suggest, it. is. challenging and tricky. It is also doable in other versions, no glitches were used.

But anyways, I hardly need help with PP/BTS in PS3.

Edited by MM KJ

Lethal Vaccine
Posted (edited)

I won't be checking this, unfortunately, as I am done playing PS2/3 for a bit and am sticking to some Mobile Projects at the moment. Furthermore, I literally just updated GTA V a week ago when I finished my 2nd IV Save and to reapply the Patches, it takes HOURS to download them once again. Furthermore, I am SO not used to the Controls with everything being backward compared to the 3D Era and other HD Era GTA's for Console. Rockstar doesn't allow for "Classic" Controller Type like they allow in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT. This makes playing feel exactly like the 3D Era on PS2, but with V's Release, they removed this Classic Controller Type and can't change it in the Pause Menu Settings. Someone else will have to check this, but as I said, when I load up my 100% Save on PS3 on Version 1.00, all of my Vehicles in Safehouse Garages ARE PP. Some of them even WERE obtained from Missions, like Poppy's Pink UP Cognoscenti. Cognoscenti can go into a Los Santos Customs, BUT this Cognoscenti has PP Tires right after obtaining it. So does Josh's EC Comet, etc, etc...Some of these, like the Cognoscenti ARE in the Safehouse Garages and STILL retain the PP Properties from when I obtained them and stored them. I hope that helps. If you're playing on X360 and notice something DIFFERENT as you describe, it's probably Platform Specific...

Great to hear about the Packer! I can't "see" this Mission and the Vehicle in my head, though. I would need to check Youtube. I forget the Missions in V and what I have to do in them. This is also why I am not too big on the Special Vehicles, as well. V just doesn't stick with me so good in my head...

Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Oh well no problem I guess, I actually have a classmate who has GTA V on PS3. He is not a vehicle collector but he wouldn't mind getting one to check stuff I guess. Btw he doesn't have any internet and no online patches he says, so he will be playing the 1.00 version most likely. Well he can remove the title update if needed.

But hey, you said you currently have 100% save full of those stored PP vehicles and you would have had to 'reapply' the DLCs if you needed to check my stuff. Are you sure you had those PP when you had version 1.00? This may be just patched when applying a newer version. If you currently have 1.00, then I just don't understand why you need to reinstall them when you check my stuff..

Lol yeah check this Packer from Youtube, most likely it seems impossible to get it as it explodes. You will notice it when you drive into airport, soon a green packer is rammed by police and is scripted to explode. So how come you obtain one? You actually need to switch places with one of the police cars and ram the truck by yourself. 90% of the time it falls on its side and you are done for today. If it dtays on its wheels, simply take it and drive away, but before Molly escapes. Not too easy though.

Edited by MM KJ

Lethal Vaccine
Posted (edited)

Well, before making any Backups upon finishing any Save, I always reload the Save, check on Vehicle Colors and Properties as well as them just being there in the Garages where they should be and ensuring everything is how it should be BEFORE making the FINAL Backup and being done with the Save File. And for V, everything was the way it SHOULD BE when I made that Backup last November 2016. See? Over a year ago when I did that Save, hence why I forget so much about V.

Either way, the PP Tires are not exactly a big deal for Vehicles in which can be modded in Los Santos Customs since you can always go there and reapply them if you wish. But of course, you would need to be careful with Vehicles in which CAN'T be modded in Los Santos Customs and to ensure they stay in tact.

I started and ended on Version 1.00. Not until AFTER I make a Backup would I update to the latest Patch. And I did that last Week (updating) even though I made a Backup well over a year ago now. It takes HOURS just to reapply the dumb Patches which are mainly for GTA Online, something I never played and never will play...

Even right now in my Modded Save I have in my PS3 currently, the Insurgent and Rhino Tank have PP Tires, as well as being AP lol...They don't lose the PP'ing...

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Guys express your thoughts! Should I keep this guide colourful? To my mind, V has most of it's s.v. UC, so it might be more attractive/understandable what to obtain? I really wouldn't mind keeping it personally. Just to mention, it was originally meant to be a temporary help for me for guide editing, but what about it staying like this permanently? V has legitimately over 100 special vehicles and I personally would not be really motivated to obtain anything when seeing an endless boring white list of similar stuff. At least some interesting colour could attract someone

UC/EC what do you think? I'm mostly used to UC, but if you dudes prefer EC I can change EC/EC2/EPC/EWC?

I will take out all invisible UC2. Too reasons. 1) in other guides you dont have it and most players do not obtain 2) read NOTE 2. Also no PP on helis except Skylift, flying helis also spawn with one. Not added randomized by-accident-unique-pearlescents, which exist on some worn vehicles and also on this new packer. Too confusing. What is Special, is special, and what sometimes isn't, isn't special. If there was a better variant of the vehicle available, worse one is removed. e.g. Tailgaters in the beg. of the list you can have a look.

I know you probably say like 'your guide bro, you decide what you like' but I don't want to consider it as 'my guide', it's for all of you dudes and you can voice your opinions freely. It is quite a mess with the list on page 1. Hopefully will be fixed soon. Added all things I need to change in case someone starts obtaining one day.

Edited by MM KJ

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

I think the Colors are a good way to show what the exact Color of the Vehicle is, thought it's confusing as Vehicles have more Colors so you don't know what exactly IS the Special Color on it, how the Special Color can be valued as compared to other Special Vehicles and Traffic Vehicles similar to it.

Thus I use my own "EC System" where EC means the Combination of Colors. A EC Vehicle can have a Not-Special Color 1, Not-Special Color 2, Not-Special Luster, Not-Special Color 4 (Rims), though the Combination of it is EC. It keeps stuff simpler, but for V and SA the EC System which I use can be a mess due to the Mod Shops where you can change Color 1 and leave the Color 2 alone, or vice versa.

There should ONLY be EC and EC2 like how I have in my Guides. EC is the Unique Body Color Combination, while EC2 means Invisible Special Color. UPC can be replaced as "... with EC Luster" and UWC can be replaced as "... with EC Rims" like in my IV Guide. I wouldn't call UPC "Lustered" because in IV, Lustered means that the Vehicle has a Random Luster (and even a Random Color 4!!!) applied to it every time you start the Mission, so "EC Luster" is the best that can work.

For example, that UC/UPC Packer can be called a EC Green Packer with EC Orange Luster. That UC/UWC F620 can be called a EC Red F620 with EC Red Rims. This way, players will know what exactly is Special on it exactly.

Sometimes the EC2 is Visible like on that UC2 Emperor. If you say "UC2 Emperor" Players won't know what is Special on it, or if it's Visible or not, but if you say "Emperor with EC Roof" Players will know exactly what's Special on it. Thus why I use EC2 only for Invisible Special Colors.

It's nice how you use the Actual Color Names for the V Guide, I don't use them for the IV Guide because there are many Colors with the same Name but different RGB, many Colors with the same RGB but different Color Names. Securicor Dark Green is the most f*cked up IV Color(s), there's two Colors called like that, same RGB, yet their only difference (besides ID) is the way how the Colors are called from the Police Scanner while you're Wanted... There's some serious confusing stuff going on in IV Carcols and I'm not sure if it's the case for V, thus why I use my own Color Names for the IV Guides.

To be honest, EC2 Stuff should be in the V Guide, they are in the IV Guide (Lustered/EC2 Merit, Lustered/EC2 Turismo), in the VC Guide (EC2 Patriot, Unique/EC2 Romero's Hearse), and soon will also be in the SA Guide. If players want to obtain it, they can, if they don't like it how they're not Visually Special, then they don't need to.

I have a Suggestion though about UP, BP, SP. UP Vehicles should just be called UP, BP Vehicles should be called "UP Blank" and SP Vehicles should be called "UP Set." Also, if you have the UP Set Vehicles, then you should also have the EC2 Vehicles. Because Set Plate Vehicles are also useless and can be found in Traffic if you drive around for 10 years and get the luck that the same Vehicle spawns in the same String on the Plate.

Edited by SpriteFan274

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Ok, I will think about exact words for what is special on vehicles. I agree that UPC/UWC Matte Yellow/Pure White Obey Tailgater is way more confusing than Obey Tailgater with UC Matte Yellow pearlescent and UC Pure White rims. Let's see what others say. But to my mind, a strategy should be stating what is unique? It is actually in my case. Palyers should read strategies not just titles, and in my guide, strategies all begin with 'nice opportunity to get a vehicme with unique Matte yellow pearlescent or red wheels' which I guess its already good enough..

As you have clolours which are idiotically f*cked up in IV, UPC and UC2 (so invisible only) are f*cked up here. You brought an example, a Packer with UC Orange pearlescent. Well fun fact, it randomizes and it can be whatever pearlescent the game likes, it can also be a traffic default. Same with UC2. When adding an invisible UC2, we can easily make this list 200 vehicles long instead of 100. As most of the standard street vehicles have no way of changing the secondary colour in LSC, any mission-scripted-coloured vehicle spawns with UC2, which in this case, is A LOT. Practically every misison offers 1-3 scripted colour vehicles. This is also the case for unmoddable vehicles. It wouldn't kill me to add all, BUT like pearlescent, there are dozens of randomized invisible UC2 as well. For example, the Al di Napoli mission where street vehicles spawn with a random LSC colour and they ALWAYS match primary-secondary, which messes up traffic defaults and makes some vehicles UC2. There can literally be found EVERY LSC colour UC2 on EVERY vehicle that drives there, that makes at least 18,000 UC2s. I can just mention 'various UC2 vehicles', but unlike I did that for one-time-only randomized buses and trucks in that mission, randomized regular street vehicles spawn in many more missions too. What is more, they are not often scripted and may not even spawn all. Sometimes this UC2, sometimes that... Well, it is a mess. 200 vehicles with just UC2. I don't want to add randomised stuff really. It isn't really special when it acts this way. It would be a headache to add them honestly. Especially when the Carcols is not yet added, most traffic default UC2s are not stated, which means I have to search all of them from street, and who claims I will find one? And then let's not forget-in V, traffic defaults in parking lots and streets are DiFfErEnT.. wtf

I was already scratching my head when I added UC2s, none of them was stated in GTA Wiki. Everything compared with traffic cars, I don't want to put in stuff when I'm not sure about the uniqueness of colours. Making one of your wanted ones spawn is also hard for OldGen. If u use Baller, traffic would be filled with Ballers, wherever you drive. Scripted 'can be found town parts' mean nothing. Then you have to wait until the traffic platter is changed. And if it decides to add Buffalos, then more waiting. When you finally see your wanted vehicle, at least you will see many of them, but sometimes your wanted vehcile is so rare that you won't ever se eit in traffic, like Carbonizarre.

Conclusin: I can add UC2s later when the carcols comes out.

UP is alreday changed from all UP/SP/BP. SP, Differently from UC2 and UPC (some cases) it isnt randomizing stupidly and is seen).

Edited by MM KJ

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

Huh? The Lusters are randomized? Same thing in IV happens, thus I use the term "Lustered" when it comes to Lusters which are Randomly selected every time when you start the Mission. I learnt how to exactly determine which Lusters can spawn and which Lusters make the Vehicle Special in IV without having to obtain it 1000 times. Thing is, in IV sometimes when you obtain a Lustered Vehicle, you could obtain a normal Traffic useless Vehicle by accident, thus you have to know which exact Lusters make the Vehicle Special before getting it. I can determine the Lusters using Carcols.dat in IV, now if that's the case in V, then it'd be easy for you to understand it too. But thing is, nobody has the Carcols.dat for V...

Lol... Yeah, there's no need to add 10000 EC2 Vehicles from one Mission in the Guide, instead you can just make one entry saying "EC2 Vehicle1/Vehicle2/Vehicle3/Vehicle4...." and then saying which EC2's are Special and which aren't, though at the end of the day, they'd all be useless because of the Invisible Color.

Randomized Stuff IS Special, sometimes it's not. I lived with Randomized Lusters in IV, Randomized Color 4 in IV (Details on the Primo, Rims on the Slamvan, Rims on Sultan), Randomized Body Colors in IV (EC Tuner Oracle, it's not EC by definition but it's EC because the Tuner Oracle during Gameplay can't be any other Color than Black, not even when using Pay and Spray), BUT if you know the Carcols.dat, it's seriously all easy to determine what can be what.

Also, be careful because there's different Vehicles in V while it's the same Name... There's two different Ballers, two different Oracles, two/three? different Dubstas etc.

About the SP Vehicles, you can find the same String on the Plates in Traffic if you drive around randomly, thus why I find it barely Special, though it is and should be in the Guides. Blank Plates are Special but are patched, so honestly actual UP is the best one to get. Because they're so different I'd suggest naming them "UP Blank" and "UP Set" and "UP" to know what exactly is BP, SP and UP.

So V is also f*cked up in terms of determining what's Special and what's not, so I salute you for your work. It's seriously not easy... It's also awesome how you post the Methods and new Special Vehicles here, while others try to keep it a secret from everyone because of biased nonsense. So again, I salute you.

Also, be happy and grateful how you don't get spam and drama on the V Guide like how I do in the SA and LCS Guides...

Edited by SpriteFan274

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Yeah and I'm not telling you are wrong. I might do a huge update for the guide in the future whenever the Carcols.dat is released. Since now, I will leave out all randomised UPCs and UC2s as well as set invisible UC2s as long as I'm not 100% sure of their uniqueness. There is already many, many vehicles and I think when somebody makes 1-2 saves and gets something he/she wants, it will be like 40 vehicles and some invisible UC2s added later won't't play a huge role and won't f*ck up their saves I guess.. better than saying later that 'sorry, it is still not UC2'.

It's a weird thing about V (if it's not the case in IV) that only SOME UPCs are randomized. Half of them (which are mentioned in guide) are actually scripted and occur 100% of the cases.. Same goes for UC2. Mostly set, but on half the vehicles, randomized. Without Carcols, you will never know. Example: Gabriel mentioned that there is a UPC Fusilade in Madrazo's mission. The PC he nentioned was UC, but it can also spawn with traffic default pearlescents.

You once mentioned the UP blank, UP set and UP thing so I made changes in my guide when I edited all titles like 'UP [COCK123](UP)/[52UFR816](set) and [blank]. Guess it still confuses you? 'UP =' in properties section also mentions the difference.

Yeah there are 2 same-name vehicles in V. Luckily, Wiki states it like Baller1 and Baller2 with a picture, so its easy to difference the traffic colours. It luckily hasn't caused any trouble.

Yet.

Edited by MM KJ

ITZ_CHAFIKO

Once I finish GTA 3 special vehicles, I will get gta 5.

Can't wait!

MM KJ

Good news dudes! I'm finally on the verge of buying my Elgato Game capture device for XBOX360 to start making videos and as we know, videos need to be accurate, so change of plans! I downloaded updtated GTA V PC version too to use RockstarEditor. Now along with recording, I will start from the beginning of the game and will check all UC2s, UPCs whatever can be, once and for all. Then I will straight upload the vid and update the guude before moving on to next vehicle. I will also make PC/PS4/XBOX ONE guide alongside. So final fix will start soon. It will take long though.

Lethal Vaccine

Lol, I got a Capture Card for PS2/3 as well and plan to record all Special Vehicles for 8 GTA's, excluding CW (since it's Mobile) and V since you're still working on the Guide and things may change. Not trying to waste my time recording something, then it found to be fake or something. I'll just wait until the FULL Guide is done with...

Like SpriteFan274 said about the Colors and such, I agree. Also the Plates. UP (Blank), UP (Set), and UP (Different Text). Makes the most sense to me. Too much terminology just gets confusing and/or trying to change things that have been said for years, like PP for instance. No need to say BPT. Just PP as its been for years...

MM KJ

Well the guide ain't gonna be fully completed before I record all the videos. Not before. It is done with video recording at the same time.

Well I honestly don't like the 'UC Black Whatever with UC Red interior' terminology. It just doesn't sound right to me. Since you can mostly customize C2 in V, then I want to call stuff UC2. Players might not know the secondary refers to interior. UC/UC2, and then the strategy brings out WHAT IS UC2.

About plates, I still don't understand what you guys want me to do. I already changed everything into just UP and then, stuff that is in [] is necessary, so what's the issue? It's the least you can do. BTW, stuff like Set or BPT is not in the guide for like 3 months already so what. the. heck. you. mean?

Meanwhile, my PS3 bud checked a UP/PP/BTS vehicle in version 1.00, PP was deleted in safehouses and BTS in Interior ones. That reminds me, 'Insurgent retained PP in strip club'. Insurgent? In version 1.00? Hmm

P.S. glad to see you back, Mors.

Edited by MM KJ

Lethal Vaccine

Well, yeah, and for me personally, I won't bother with V until I know for certain everything is fully confirmed. Take your time, as V is the newest of the GTA's, thus would come last in the progression of recording for me. III is the oldest, from 2001, so that is coming first, followed by VC 2002, SA 2004, etc, etc, etc. V is dead last so by then, you'd probably have this Guide finished with your own Videos...

Well, that's the problem...V has Mod Garages, like SA, which complicates things with the Colors. In IV, TLaD, TBoGT what we use makes the most sense. There is a Presidente, for instance...Totally normal in TLaD...Only thing special is the Black Rims. So why would I call it an EC Black Presidente? It's not EC Black at all. Only the RIMS are special, thus Presidente with EC Black Rims. It makes sense the most for IV, TLaD, and TBoGT since there isn't any Mod Garages and Pay and Sprays just randomize Colors...

You don't need to follow what we call things in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT since V is different due to Mod Garages...

Color 2 isn't always the Interior, either. It can be a Stripe or something on the Vehicle's Body, too. MOST EC2's in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT are actually invisible just like SA.

No issue, I think it's good enough the way it is. Just state about the Plates in the How to Obtain Part saying that it's Set, Blank, or UP Text...

I've always been here, just don't care to reply as much anymore. Getting tired of this place and rather concentrate on my own Recordings and such. All my Saves are done, so the stress and such to assemble Saves is not there. So I will have fun recording the Vehicles, showing the Properties, then stopping the recording and uploading it to Youtube. All the "recording Saves" I will do will not be completed. I will only start from my Starter Saves and go through the Story and Side Missions for Special Vehicles, show them, move on. When one game is done, move to the next and so on and so forth...

About the Insurgent, it's not 1.00. I told you. To use the Editor and that Edited Save, I have to update to the latest Patch...When you downgrade, Safehouse Garages don't retain AP Properties via Editor. You also wouldn't be able to spawn any Insurgent, since it's not on 1.00. It wasn't introduced until much later...

MM KJ

Well ok nice I see it.. I have similar plans with recordings. V, and then starting from III and so on, game by game. Rather not for the fame, for my own fun, I seriously like recording and editing, especially when noone cares about Piratebay downloads here in Est for extra bad-ass edits. So my videos will be rather fun and 'arty', not so boring playthroughs, we have tons of them already. In the future, through Youtube I expect to be somewhat 'rewarded' for all my work.

My Game Capture device is on the way, I think first 10-20 ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMED special vehicles will be out in the guide (Both PS3 and PC guide) with videos on both platforms preferrably within a month. No rush though, deep-analysis is more important than speeding up.

So far I know, V has also lots of invisible UC2s but also a handful of visible UC2s. Right now, my guide states that most of UC vehicles are UC/UC2 simultaneously, but this is not the case all the time. Luckily, such detail-Unique Primary Colour vehicles don't exist.

I also don't finish saves when I record. What would be the point? I empty the garages anyway before each recording. So it would be useless work + waste of time. I only finish all missions in one save because I want to upload mission playthoughs as well.

And yeah I know Insurgent is not in 1.00, but you just said you 'completed this save in 1.00 and all my vehicles, including InSuRgEnT retained PP in safehouses. This sentence didint make sense to me.

Edited by MM KJ

Lethal Vaccine

I don't really care for Editing and making things "look pretty." I just don't like counting on other people who take ages to do stuff, so I will take the liberty to just do it all myself, like I've been doing since day one, anyways. Recording always interested me, but I never knew how to do it on Consoles until a week ago. So next week, I will be experimenting with things and working on "Bonus Videos" showing my Starter Save Stats, 100% Save Stats, and ALL Special Vehicles in EVERY Save for 9 GTA's (excluding CW since I have it for Mobile) as well as all the Special Vehicles' Properties. Once these Videos are done with, showcasing what I have done and achieved already, THEN I will start with III and recording all Special Vehicles, then VC, SA, LCS, VCS and so on and so forth. But yeah, for the Recording Purposes, since it's just showing how to get the Special Vehicles and nothing more, I could careless about the actual Save I will be doing Recordings on and it won't need to be completed. Everything I have is done with and am happy with it, hence why I am doing Bonus Videos first before I actually get to showing how to get all the Special Vehicles.

I got my Capture Card last week, but have yet to even open it. I like to finish what I am doing first before I start something else, and what I am doing now is finishing an LCS Mobile Save and once it's done with by this Weekend, I will start recording next Week! :) Can't wait and it'll be a lot of fun. I didn't even make a Youtube Account yet, either. Never felt a need to make a Youtube Account just to spam up the Comments like a bunch of idiots love doing. Speaking of which, all my Comments/Likes will be disabled as I could careless what people have to say. If they don't understand what I am doing in the Video, then tough sh*t! :D:p

Yeah, and when I show the Bonus Videos, you'll see my V Starter Save and my V 100% Save with the 30 Special Vehicles as you see in the current Photos. To do this, I will be DELETING the Patches to go back down to 1.00, which I did the Saves on. But my EDITED Save is always done on the LATEST Patch, since the LATEST Patch can have access to more Vehicles, like the Insurgent, Hydra, Savage, etc, etc. So yeah, my Insurgent, and any other PP Vehicle for that matter retains the PP Tires on the latest Patch. Deleting the Patches and loading up the Save will just make the Insurgent disappear since it didn't "exist" yet in the Game's Code in 1.00. Only Vehicles that EXISTED, whether Online or Single Player, can be spawned with the Editor when on 1.00. Stuff that didn't exist yet, will never show up when you load the Save, hence why you need to be fully updated to use the Editor and get the most out of it.

lol232

If I may... Is the PCJ from the first Papparazzo mission unique colored? Is the roofless Crusader still unique?

Edited by lol232

MM KJ

1) It isn't, it is not a traffic default, but all colours C1/C2/PC are customizable in LSC. Wheel colour is default alloy (or was it black? If so then also customizable). C2 should also be even a traffic default actually.

2) It shouldn't be, I bought a handful of Crusaders in V and some were roofless in my hangar. Though they were all black, but I have also seen normal camo vehicles so they should also be roofless sometimes.

This is a headache. More and more I'm starting to forget what I've checked. It is just so much stuff, I've already been like 'Oh new vehicle, check, Oh, I have already checked such vehicle'. This is though bad when the guide is incomplete

Edited by MM KJ

lol232

Yeah, I'm referring to PC version. They always spawn in default camo with roof.

I know this is a PS3/360 thread, but it's not my fault it was stickied.

MM KJ

Interesting though. I will look deeply into it when I make PC guide.

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, it's surely going to be a major headache coordinating all the changes between PS3/360...Then PS4/XOne/PC. Your head will explode after all of this :D:p

Even PS3 and 360 aren't the EXACT same. But the BIG changes are clearly from Old Gen to New Gen. Good luck, seriously...