4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MM KJ

GTA V Special Vehicle Guide For XBOX 360 & PS3

MM KJ

Edited by MM KJ

Gabriel_175

The garage does work on new gen versions but in a different way,pour gasoline near a interior garage door,ignite the gas and be on a bike,check snow asea on ps4 for details.You can't use the guns or the phone so some special vehicles are not obtainable.

MM KJ

Edited by MM KJ

MM KJ

Edited by MM KJ

SpriteFan274

I try to be as universal as possible when it comes to my 9 Guides, thus I use EC and my own EC System which fully works in III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD and TBoGT. For CW, it'd work if there are any EC Vehicles, though there is a EC Cruiser, which still needs to be confirmed. It's your choice if you want to use it for your own Guide or not.

This is how the EC System works: Visible OVER Invisible. The Player must know for sure if the Color is Visible or not. If it's invisible, then it's called EC2, if it's Visible, then it's EC. If people say UC2, you will need to ask them if the Color is Visible or not, same with UC1. (I say UC1 and UC2 if the Colors ALONE are Special.)

Secondly, the UC System has another huge Problem, whereas the EC System fixes it. III, VC, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, TBoGT, CW (?) and SA (only for Vehicles which can't be modded in Mod Shops) spawn vehicles in Set Pairs/Triples/Quadruples and Carcols.dat proves it. For example, in TLaD there are the two Unique/EC Reginas. They are not UC1, not UC2, not UC3, but it's EC. How come? The Combination of those Colors make the Vehicle EC. EC focuses on the Combination of Colors, meanwhile, UC says if ONE Color on ONE Color Area (Primary, Secondary etc.) is Special.

Where the EC System fails, but the UC System wins is in SA and V (ONLY for Vehicles which can be modded), as there different Colors can be combined in Mod Shops. Though, for stuff like this, I will say "Perennial with EC Black Roof" so the EC System says what is EC on the Vehicle which can be modded. I use that same thing in IV where the Secondary Color is Visible thus I say "with EC Door Interior" (for the Willard) or "with EC Rims" (for the Schafter and Sentinel) so the Player exactly knows what is going on.

In the EC System, if a Vehicle is EC2, then the Color is Special but Invisible. It makes stuff much more simpler for the Player.

Something I figured out just lately, I want to be strict with the Color Naming. I will say "EC Black AND Red" if the First Color is Black and Secondary is White, while the First and Second Colors are part of the Body Color (where the Secondary Color is not the Details, Rims, small things of the Vehicle). I will say "EC Black/Red" if the Red is a Luster and the Black is the Body Color, ONLY if the Luster is not Randomly Selected and if the Luster is Set AND Special in Combination with the Body Color. Thus I am very careful when it comes to naming Colors.

There were millions of suggestions before, like someone asked if UC and EC should be seperate in the SA Guide, where the EC Color should mean a Mod Shop Color and UC as a Color that can't be gotten from Mod Shops. I said no, as that would break the EC System... I want to have stuff MAKE SENSE and keep it SIMPLE, not to overcomplicate stuff.

The EC System may sound very complicated at first, but in the end it just makes stuff more simple and the Player will know what is going on. EC = Visible. EC2 = Invisible. That's all the Player has to know.

The UC and EC Systems remind me of Classical Mechanics vs Relativistic Mechanics... Classical Mechanics (UC System) is all fun and games until you get to very high speeds (until you get to the Color Combination Problem and if people have to ask you every time if the Color is Visible or not), thus then you'll have to learn that you need to make a whole new field of study for high speeds and have to take Relativistic Mechanics (EC System) into account...

Nice to hear that you'll do Videos for V Special Vehicles! Though honestly, Intros aren't needed. All you have to do is start to Record at the Pause Menu, then you load up your Save File and obtain the Special Vehicle, then you save, reload the Save File and show that the Vehicle is still there and then prove its Properties. No Edits, no Video Cuts, no Speed-ups, no nonsense. Just Raw Gameplay. If there is anything to explain, there's the Video Description, and if Viewers don't read it and lose a Special Vehicle, it's their fault for not reading the Description... This is how Lethal Vaccine makes Videos.

MM KJ

Edited by MM KJ

scorpioxdragon
Posted (edited)

Hey, I'm new, and I know this game is old, but I'm replaying the game to grab some things I missed the first couple times, and this guide helped me a LOT and I wanted to add confirmation for one vehicle.

I can't find if you found this out but that glitch for the Poppy Rapid GT DOES actually work on Xbox One as well. I just got it.

I am running unpatched and offline (not really sure if that matters on this one).

Playing the Beverly Sex Tape mission, after he tells you to get to his car, I ran behind (it didn't work from the front for me) the Rapid GT, tried to walk between the car and the wall, and the car nudged over just enough to get Franklin between the car and the wall. I moved by the door and spammed "Y" from there, probably too much, so Franklin started getting out of the car while the slo-mo mission failed screen came up. I thought I was screwed, but after I hit the X to quit, the GT was right there on the street, unlocked.

Parked in Franklins garage, saved, and then drove to LSC and changed the plate style for good measure. Created new save and reloaded it and it's still here.

I really wanted to thank the OP for this guide. Like I said, it really helped.

One more thing, the Blue Silver Schwartzer (1.1) on next gen is a different color. Mines was red with what looks like a frost white pearl. Might be candy red, but I didn't take it since you can't edit the 2nd color, but just thought you might wanna know.

Thank You again!

Edited by scorpioxdragon

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Edited by MM KJ

scorpioxdragon

Thanks for he nice feedback. The guide will be deep-checked and updated quite soon.

Speaking of update, I took Jimmy's Beejay, and it had the plates and upgraded engine sound when I took it. I stored in Michael's safehouse. I'm a bunch of missions in and I pulled it out to put it into the 4 car garage and the sound is gone. The plates are still there but it just sounds like a regular Beejay now. Can you confirm the sound is supposed to save or not? I don't mind going back again, but just wanna make sure before I do.

Thanks

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Edited by MM KJ

scorpioxdragon

Ok one more.

Hao's car. Supposedly does not have anything unique, however, I'm seeing a few references online:

-Unique pearl (I didn't check and don't have a way of checking if it is not visible).

-Unique plate (I don't think so, nothing cool at least)

-Nitrous (that you cannot use), HOWEVER, I'm pretty sure it's there and makes the car blow up REALLY easily.

I took a tow truck over to where you meet Hao for the first street race.

Pulled out a pistol and shot at the ground near him and he ran away.

Towed his car to Franklin's.

Dropped the car near a wall, got between car and wall, spammed "Y" to enter (this works really well for almost any locked car).

Park in garage and save.

But the first time I tried this, is when I found out the car is possibly "explosive". I had SLOWLY gone over a curb and the car immediately blew up. ... it was scary.

Anyway, not sure if that's a fluke or not, but thought I'd let you know. Maybe someone else can test, just ram the car with another one and see if it is easily set off or just normal.

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Edited by MM KJ

scorpioxdragon
Posted (edited)

Ok also just got the Snow Asea. The tire rack glitch works fine (with a minor adjustment) Xbox One (unpatched though).

I couldn't get myself to fall onto the empty upper part of the tire rack AT ALL.

However, what I did was get on that upper portion, and then jump towards the tires... for what seemed like a futile forever. I finally was able to get Michael to fall, but he fell on top of the TIRES on the upper rack, not the empty portion. Then grey hell (woot!), and then he ended up somewhere downtown.

Snow Asea in LSC, gave me option for lights, wheels and plates.

Lights - Xenon headlights works but doesn't stick after the car is cycled through a save. Also, you can go through the motions for the underbody neon lights, but they don't show while you're selecting or when you leave. You're basically just buying invisible lights. These stay but again, you can't actually see them so it's pointless.

Wheels - Tells you you need custom wheels to change color, but you cannot select custom wheels. Bulletproof tires can be bought but EDIT: I'm not sure if they actually keep. I had one revert to regular and I had another that stayed PP.

Plates - ... yea I forgot they were North Yankton plates and changed them.......... and, THIS IS THE ONLY THING IN LSC THAT STICKS FOR THIS CAR!!!!!........ EDIT: However, if you do the convert in the big score the NY plates return.

This car can be duplicated in safehouse garages just fine.

Edited by scorpioxdragon

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Edited by MM KJ

Lethal Vaccine

Any news? Any updates? GTA V is still the only thing I need to do for my Channel other than minor random stuff, but it seems like this is never going to get done. I've been telling people on my Channel that I will start in the Fall or Winter due to how long this is taking. Hopefully by then, this Guide will be taken care of like the other 9 Guides on the Forum and then I can start on GTA V Special Vehicles and be the first one to record them all in this game. I am also the first to show it ALL in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT. SpriteFan274 is the first to show it ALL for CW, too. Between both of our Channels, all 10 GTA's for Special Vehicles will be shown, then...

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Edited by MM KJ

scorpioxdragon

Update for XBOX One

SNAKEYES Gauntlet

I am patched again because I have all my cash and stocks maxed. I forgot about the SNAKEYES gauntlet so I decided to see how it is with the current updates for XB1

This taxi mission is not easy to spawn and in fact, I'm not sure if it was intentional or luck.

After continuous reloading I got the call.

First I tried driving the guy to LSC by the airport, but no towtruck spawned, then I tried going to the spot where you grab the tow truck for the mission setup but it wasn't there either.

Finally decided to start again. First I went to the Paleto Bay LSC and grabbed the little tow truck and left it at Trevors strip club.

Finally got the call again and picked up the guy, drove to Trevor's, and grabbed the tow truck. The guy will not follow you to the tow truck so property mission failed, but I just drove over and towed the gauntlet to Franklin's old garage and backed it in.

Then I drove around the block (no need to reload game), went in the garage and got right in. I noticed damaged cars put into a garage will just reset when you drive away and drive back, so I'm pretty sure you don't need to reload anymore.

Note: I couldn't get into the car with the spam Y between the car and the wall glitch, but I admit I didn't try too hard cause I was pretty sure it would just unlock after I drove around the block, and it did.

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Edited by MM KJ

scorpioxdragon
Posted (edited)

This car is one of the few ones I haven't yet got my hands on, but the strategy is one of the most interesting ones as it is more challenging than most of the ez-bez vehicles in V.

I don't know if you put this into the guide, but I think it might be helpful (since people are likely going to have to go back and start a new game) to tell people NOT to buy any properties unless they are needed for the car. If I only had dowtown cab owned for Franklin when I started this last playthrough, it wouldn't have taken this long to get the call. I know people say these supposedly respawn, but I haven't experienced that at all. After completing private fares in previous playthroughs, I've NEVER gotten those calls again.

So yeah, it may be worth mentioning, NOT to buy any other properties prior to getting these cars (if you haven't mentioned it already).

Edited by scorpioxdragon

Lethal Vaccine

I was always interested in the UP Gauntlet, UP Emperor, and UP Hexer in these Taxi Fares for Franklin, but I heard that the Missions are in a loop and always repeat, thus I figured they aren't that useful in a Save File since they are "Rare" and ALWAYS available unlike a truly Special Vehicle, which is one time only, from the Story Missions and such...

I like the Hexer mainly for the nostalgia of the Unique/EC Blue and White Hexer in TBoGT that you can obtain. So the UP Hexer was an interest to me for a while...

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Edited by MM KJ

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Edited by MM KJ