Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Mach1bud

[GTAO] The General Chat Topic

Spider-Vice

Posts about YouTubers belong here. Bashing is not allowed and will result in warnings or bans.

Message added by Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

Juanitoelduro
5 minutes ago, PicklePrick said:

lower levels find it way more significant to make money and progress in the game unlike higher levels, they really have nothing to lose and be fond of pissing the other guy off by trolling, sabotaging etc.

#NotAll 

Level 540 here, playing since January 2014(Damn,6 years have gone by), this week I been having a bop with contact missions and helped tons of low levels with the objectives, got like 24 new friend requests :yee:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PicklePrick
1 hour ago, Juanitoelduro said:

#NotAll 

Level 540 here, playing since January 2014(Damn,6 years have gone by), this week I been having a bop with contact missions and helped tons of low levels with the objectives, got like 24 new friend requests :yee:

I'm not saying all higher levels are trolls but there are some who do sh*t out of the ordinary if you know what I mean.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PicklePrick

EOQneq6WoAAvDPH?format=jpg&name=large

@YELLOW ZOOMER WITH DRONE AHHHHH I ADMIRE THIS IN MY PENTHOUSE HALLWAY!!! :DDDD

 

  • Like 3
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GAUNTLET HELLFIRE
23 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Why are low levels generally better than high levels at missions? Less trolling, less sabotaging, and they actually listen and read the mission objective. I've noticed that I have a higher success rate with lower levels than compared to playing with higher levels.

 

It's bizarre. 

Missions are new and exciting for low levels but most high levels have done them 100+ times. I've found low levels to be quite good. I played with a level 6 and 20 yesterday with no fails and most missions having no deaths.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Handsome Jack

fWdT3fZ.jpg

 

Nice survival @REXX

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens

Can somebody explain why this happens?

 

 

Bullsh*t happened twice in a row and just gave up and moved on to a different mission. Is it because I opened fire before hitting the checkpoint? I remember this mission being really buggy back in the day, so I won’t be surprised if it still has issues, knowing how Dumbstar gives no sh*t about stuff like this because it doesn’t affect their precious sea creature cards. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jargonaut
2 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Can somebody explain why this happens?

 

 

Bullsh*t happened twice in a row and just gave up and moved on to a different mission. Is it because I opened fire before hitting the checkpoint? I remember this mission being really buggy back in the day, so I won’t be surprised if it still has issues, knowing how Dumbstar gives no sh*t about stuff like this because it doesn’t affect their precious sea creature cards. 

Before wiser people come and rekt me, I have a vague memory of experiencing the same months ago trying the same approach you did, and I believe the reason is what you stated: you didn't hit the checkpoint. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tomtomsengermany
3 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Can somebody explain why this happens?

 

 

Bullsh*t happened twice in a row and just gave up and moved on to a different mission. Is it because I opened fire before hitting the checkpoint? I remember this mission being really buggy back in the day, so I won’t be surprised if it still has issues, knowing how Dumbstar gives no sh*t about stuff like this because it doesn’t affect their precious sea creature cards. 

 

if i remember correctly there is a timer for delivering the car to the drop. timer isnt visible in your case as you havent hit the checkpoint and has started after youve shot the first target

Edited by Tomtomsengermany

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timsalabimbo

There is not a timer for delivering the car, but there is an invisible timer for getting to the checkpoint. Go to the checkpoint first, then move up to a sniping spot and you won't have this problem again.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EkaSwede

Well, paying respects to the gold dupe glitch fix, me and my friend wrapped up one more gold heist and got away with an alright take.

22F9C1C7644D8D49955545C1289FCDA94365F782

Yeah, I just wanted an excuse to include a picture of a pair of corrupt FIB agents celebrating at a casino.

Edited by EkaSwede
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-Scott-D

^ Cool. :) I still haven't done any version of that heist and I'm kinda dreading it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sleepwalking

Talking to PC players. In the GTAO videos I watched on Youtube, I saw that some players keep the grass setting high+. Before going into GTA Online, i especially set it to normal. This setting eliminates %99 of the grass. If I'm going to PVP with someone in the grassy area, I see some benefit. First field of view is increasing and the fps does not fall because of some unnecessary grass. 

 

I wonder if there are any other players doing this.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EkaSwede
1 hour ago, J-Scott-D said:

^ Cool. :) I still haven't done any version of that heist and I'm kinda dreading it.

Hot tip: Gruppe Sech Big Con get s you the easiest entry. You get to walk straight into the vault and they open it for you! Still have to get the vault drills, though so that's annoying. Once you're done filling up on loot and it's time to leave, you pretty much have to bonk 2-3 people with the butt of your gun and you can reach the room with the exit disguise (if you have 52 cards you automatically get the High Roller outfit option, although firefighter works too if you want to unlock it). Exit through the staff entrance and you have a pretty clear way of making your exit.

 

It'll be tough at first, but once you know the layout of the inside you'll have no problem knowing where to go. Watch out for RNG. Not all doors can be opened some times. And the no-brainer: Make sure you can VC with your team mate.

 

EDIT: you have to do each approach once before you unlock the ability to cancel a heist (useful if you don't want cash for loot and you want to roll for another type of loot), and you can't do the same approach twice in a row, but doing the same one after one heist using a different approach, you can do it but it'llb e in hard mode (+10% money, slightly more guards when aggressive/detected, +1 fingerprint/number to hack during hacking mini games 0 extra lives).

Edited by EkaSwede
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
REXX
17 hours ago, Handsome Jack said:

fWdT3fZ.jpg

 

Nice survival @REXX

Cheers! :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Handsome Jack

R* could've made Bogdan's Crew look a little more cooler

 

Spoiler

Cv9dNKT.jpg

 

Spoiler

RH6PPaz.jpg

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens

Lately, I've been trying to complete missions using my car more old school style instead of always having to rely on weaponized meme nonsense or helicopters, and it's so much more satisfying and fun taking out the enemies in vehicles with just your AP Pistol. You actually have to put some effort in it. It's way more enjoyable than sitting in your meme vehicle hovering in the sky pressing one button and having the game do all the work for you. The AP pistol is pretty damn strong, and is usually a 1 to 2 shot kill in the head.

 

 

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Up2NoGood45

People get so obsessed with blowing up my little RC tank they forget they aren’t even getting a kill.  Guy was chasing me around the Casino lot with his MKII so I just kept going right next to the top end cars and he must have got dinged with 3 insurance 20K hits before he finally destroyed my tank haha.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
15 hours ago, Up2NoGood45 said:

People get so obsessed with blowing up my little RC tank they forget they aren’t even getting a kill.  Guy was chasing me around the Casino lot with his MKII so I just kept going right next to the top end cars and he must have got dinged with 3 insurance 20K hits before he finally destroyed my tank haha.

Well, this is what I think of the RC Tank:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PicklePrick
19 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Lately, I've been trying to complete missions using my car more old school style instead of always having to rely on weaponized meme nonsense or helicopters, and it's so much more satisfying and fun taking out the enemies in vehicles with just your AP Pistol. You actually have to put some effort in it. It's way more enjoyable than sitting in your meme vehicle hovering in the sky pressing one button and having the game do all the work for you. The AP pistol is pretty damn strong, and is usually a 1 to 2 shot kill in the head.

 

 

Just like old times haha!!!!!😀😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentinel Driver

Two friends and I set up a car meet in a peaceful free aim lobby and it was quite success! We got like 7 people before something happened. Some people started shooting fireworks and then there was an explosion and... downhill from there

 

anyways here's a pic

 

rk-zJ0jXZU2TqD1ZA7DWxQ_0_0.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

What is going on with GTA lately. I've been selling my bunker and doing heist preps in public lobbies and no one bothers me and then I was just spawn killing a guy and he had random higher levels helping him by getting him away from me and send invites to their apts. The guy killed me for no reason when I was doing air check points and I even flew past him on my MK2 without killing him he deserved it.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suicidal_banana
1 hour ago, GAUNTLET HELLFIRE said:

What is going on with GTA lately. I've been selling my bunker and doing heist preps in public lobbies and no one bothers me and then I was just spawn killing a guy and he had random higher levels helping him by getting him away from me and send invites to their apts. The guy killed me for no reason when I was doing air check points and I even flew past him on my MK2 without killing him he deserved it.

First off R* finally made some changes so its less easy to be a douchebag (longer cooldown on passive, better 'ghost-passive' etc) and beyond that at least half the playerbase moved to RDO, including most tryhards, which is weird considering how theres no rocketpowered horse in RDO as far as im aware. As a high level that likes to help low levels im loving this development, all the tryhards i encounter today are bscly low levels themselves, 95% of them dont know about chaff, the sniper dance, etc.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GAUNTLET HELLFIRE
19 hours ago, suicidal_banana said:

As a high level that likes to help low levels im loving this development, all the tryhards i encounter today are bscly low levels themselves, 95% of them dont know about chaff, the sniper dance, etc.

The game is a lot more fun with a lot of the a**holes gone. The guy I was killing was level 85 flying around in a Deluxo but as soon as I blew that up and started sniping him on the ground he went passive. I did notice the good cooldown as I was able to kill him quite a few times before he went passive again. I really don't understand people that kill friendly people for no reason. I spent over an hour in that lobby selling my bunker and doing heist preps driving and flying my MK2 past quite a lot of people without bothering them but this a**hole went out of his way to kill me. Even the 2 low levels I did a heist with didn't kill me when I was standing afk outside my arcade right next to them.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
REXX

I made a sexy Blista🤷🏻‍♂️😎

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PicklePrick
22 hours ago, GAUNTLET HELLFIRE said:

What is going on with GTA lately. I've been selling my bunker and doing heist preps in public lobbies and no one bothers me and then I was just spawn killing a guy and he had random higher levels helping him by getting him away from me and send invites to their apts. The guy killed me for no reason when I was doing air check points and I even flew past him on my MK2 without killing him he deserved it.

GTAO is becoming chaotic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Next-Gen Vercettis

What is this? 

 

IMG_c5dc13d9-88a6-4811-a595-d78c5d9ea544

 

IMG_20200118_190046

 

Is it the special cargo minigun? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geisterfaust
37 minutes ago, Next-Gen Vercettis said:

Is it the special cargo minigun? 

Should be.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
El Diablo 702
1 hour ago, Next-Gen Vercettis said:

What is this? 

 

IMG_c5dc13d9-88a6-4811-a595-d78c5d9ea544

 

IMG_20200118_190046

 

Is it the special cargo minigun? 

Yes.  Check your cargo warehouse.  Not sure you can get this if you don’t have a warehouse though but it’s R* so there’s some pretty useless prizes.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Next-Gen Vercettis
2 hours ago, El Diablo 702 said:

Yes.  Check your cargo warehouse.  Not sure you can get this if you don’t have a warehouse though but it’s R* so there’s some pretty useless prizes.  

I have 4 warehouses I think, will have to search them all to find it. 

 

Not a bad prize if it is, I'll keep it for a 2x$ event week. 

 

ETA: Got it! 

 

ScqJvgspEESBcCZH4UR-hQ_0_0

 

Edited by Next-Gen Vercettis
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
El Diablo 702
6 minutes ago, Next-Gen Vercettis said:

I have 4 warehouses I think, will have to search them all to find it. 

 

Not a bad prize if it is, I'll keep it for a 2x$ event week. 

Yeah I don’t know what warehouse it goes to if you own multiple.  But ya keep it for a x2$$ time.  Would be nice to be able to keep all the rare items in their own place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.