Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Diamond Casino & Resort
      2. DLC
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Mach1bud

[GTAO] The General Chat Topic

Spider-Vice

Posts about YouTubers belong here. Bashing is not allowed and will result in warnings or bans.

Message added by Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

Arrows to Athens

Some dude orbital cannoned me for my $1000 bounty.

 

78c1173d5f8756338f79160e4468295da8a6d337

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent 14
1 hour ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Some dude orbital cannoned me for my $1000 bounty.

 

78c1173d5f8756338f79160e4468295da8a6d337

Probably has hundreds of millions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cackling Jack

Its a good week to try and hit 1,000 store robberies. Currently at 331. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing

Has anyone received their 250k for doing a NC sale last week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natsuki
19 minutes ago, No Homing said:

Has anyone received their 250k for doing a NC sale last week?

I've received it like, 4 times by now.

 

I'm not complaining. For once, the game glitches in my favor lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing
Just now, Natsuki said:

I've received it like, 4 times by now.

 

I'm not complaining. For once, the game glitches in my favor lmao

Weird. I usually don't get left out.

But I haven't received 2 bonuses in RDO and haven't gotten my NC sale 250k yet, but maybe it's too early to call that one out, back when event weeks started on Tuesdays I used to get the money around Friday/Saturday. So I guess I could give it a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Up2NoGood45
3 hours ago, Natsuki said:

I've received it like, 4 times by now.

 

I'm not complaining. For once, the game glitches in my favor lmao

Yeah, I logged on and got 250K for my MC.  Was happy with that.  Next day (Friday) I logged on and it awarded me 1.25 MILLION.  Where the heck did that come from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirWillC
16 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Some dude orbital cannoned me for my $1000 bounty.

 

78c1173d5f8756338f79160e4468295da8a6d337

Maybe he wanted to use his free orbital cannon shot wisely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Molio

I have started to feel a bit sorry for the Oppressor 2 try hards who approach me on mine, not knowing that I have already chaffed, only to find themselves then running from my counter rockets, chaffing desperately when it is too late by then.

 

I message these pipsqueaks and tell them how to do it properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

I have started to feel a bit sorry for the Oppressor 2 try hards who approach me on mine, not knowing that I have already chaffed, only to find themselves then running from my counter rockets, chaffing desperately when it is too late by then.

 

I message these pipsqueaks and tell them how to do it properly.

Here in BS, the moment you lock onto them, they jump off and fall to their own demise. 

 

Then, of course, I fire rockets at them whilst they're on the ground hopeless.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
4 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

I message these pipsqueaks and tell them how to do it properly

OK but why tho?

 

The less these mouth breathers know about Chaff, the better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Molio
Just now, Arrows to Athens said:

Here in BS, the moment you lock onto them, they jump off and fall to their own demise. 

I know. I generally leave "homing" switched to off until the last second. Most of them are hopeless with the chaff though, they think the chaff works like flares. I never get caught out with it and it drives them crazy.

Just now, Pedinhuh said:

OK but why tho?

 

The less these mouth breathers know about Chaff, the better.

I know, I know. I've felt sorry for a few of them. I have a big target on my back I'm sure, so they are often straight over for a go, but it's easy to counter their pathetic attempts. After a few goes I think I must get exasperated with them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens

Ummmmmm... Okay...

 

D8VFkZcUYAAGZWj.jpg:large

D8VFnnWUIAIMBcY.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
29 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Ummmmmm... Okay...

 

D8VFkZcUYAAGZWj.jpg:large

D8VFnnWUIAIMBcY.jpg:large

Nice!

Where can I get one of those?  🤪

 

=====================================================================================================================

 

Today's B&M: apparently they thought it prudent to patch the ability to 'pause' and then 'unpause' when entering LSC to get straight to the sell menu skipping the animation....and yet the Titan glitch just had it's 3rd birthday.

3 f*ckING YEARS ALREADY!!!!!!

FFS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arrows to Athens
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, kcole4001 said:

 

Today's B&M: apparently they thought it prudent to patch the ability to 'pause' and then 'unpause' when entering LSC to get straight to the sell menu skipping the animation....and yet the Titan glitch just had it's 3rd birthday.

3 f*ckING YEARS ALREADY!!!!!!

FFS

The LSC pause skip isn't patched at all. I just did it several times today. It works the best in the one outside the airport and the one in Burton. It can be a bit dodgy at the one in La Mesa.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gtafan26
Posted (edited)

I really hated doing it, but he deserved it, and its was my fault too ,  landed on my yacht to respond to a in game text, out of nowhere a lvl 19 is standing right behind me, I see him and I am quickly trying to exit the texting and turn the defenses on before he, nope , he killed me, spawn back, kill him, he spawns, and kills me, and I then I killed him about four more times before I turned defenses on and send him a message saying I hope you learned a lesson lol.

Edited by gtafan26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wizooord

Can anyone enlighten me please

 

nyTmt71.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PetrolCB
28 minutes ago, wizooord said:

Can anyone enlighten me please

 

nyTmt71.png

Yeah, you need to be at least rank 8000 to properly obtain it. Duh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volganor

@wizooord, that's a bug currently going on since Arena War.

 

Basically, if you have more than 125 unlocked shirts, you won't be able to see all of the ones you have on "Brands" because all shirts were mixed up in there - including ones from other sections.

 

They're all still there and you can browse all the shirts you have that belong to other sections, but you'll have to wait until a new update for a chance for this to be fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
debaserr

Do you guys ever get the I/E bug where you can't initiate a sale? Is there any fix other than finding a new session?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanches
8 hours ago, wizooord said:

Can anyone enlighten me please

*pic*

Out of stock, please visit this shop later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree
3 hours ago, debaserr said:

Do you guys ever get the I/E bug where you can't initiate a sale? Is there any fix other than finding a new session?

I had it a few few times. Its the game's way of telling you that your nightclub is being raided. No notification no nothing, you have to leave your property (happens with the office as well) and wait a minute or so for the raid notification to pop up...🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hei3enberg
11 minutes ago, IceDree said:

I had it a few few times. Its the game's way of telling you that your nightclub is being raided. No notification no nothing, you have to leave your property (happens with the office as well) and wait a minute or so for the raid notification to pop up...🤦‍♂️

It also happens in a full sessions with a lot of CEOs too, this way you can't really start a sale or even source at all. Seen this bug in my community session dozens of times without raids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree
16 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

It also happens in a full sessions with a lot of CEOs too, this way you can't really start a sale or even source at all. Seen this bug in my community session dozens of times without raids.

Oh yeah, when there's 10 Organizations in the session.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

I was just looking at the social club and didn't realise the compare awards feature shows stats beyond the award itself's requirement. Always wondered how many heists I'd done, lol.

 

Heist finales successfully completed: 668.

 

Heist setups successful: 1193.

 

Heist platinums: 850.

 

Times as crew: 2213.

 

Times as leader: 593.

 

Bloody hell! I knew I'd had fun, lol.

 

You can see how many of each race type too, plane races, boats, etc. Pretty cool stuff!

 

Also you can see how many times we've spun the arena spinner, 127 for me, and how much made from the arena modes, I made $5.5m so far. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volganor
Posted (edited)

@Lonely-Martin, while I knew about the comparison function, I never thought of checking out my heist stats. I'll definitely be doing that as soon as I sit down to have a coffee break. Thanks for the suggestion. :santa:

 

However, what I am most curious of is to know how many Pac Stan finales I've completed. It's a shame there's no feasible way to know that. It'd be a nice vision to the good old days of the first half of 2016 when I spent so many hours grinding that with both randoms and friends plus friends of friends. Oh, the constant in-fighting of which were the best methods to use, trying to convince randoms that don't speak English to get in the car, the failed landings, the lost cash...

 

Hard to believe that was three years ago for me and that Finance and Felony turned that same age just... Three days ago. Lots of "3"s going around. 

Edited by Volganor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hei3enberg
18 minutes ago, IceDree said:

Oh yeah, when there's 10 Organizations in the session.

The best description of my usual session, but it's usually 4-5 orgs all full doing stuff all the time. I hate Hangar rotations, because it often rains aircraft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IceDree

@Lonely-Martin oh wow, I didn't know that. I gotta check mine soon.

 

6 minutes ago, hei3enberg said:

The best description of my usual session, but it's usually 4-5 orgs all full doing stuff all the time. I hate Hangar rotations, because it often rains aircraft.

Ooh that's gotta be awful. Having high accuracy enemy NPCs in Lazers and Rogues shooting anything that moves gotta be a pain in the ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
11 minutes ago, Volganor said:

@Lonely-Martin, while I knew about the comparison function, I never thought of checking out my heist stats. I'll definitely be doing that as soon as I sit down to have a coffee break. Thanks for the suggestion. :santa:

 

However, what I am most curious of is to know how many Pac Stan finales I've completed. It's a shame there's no feasible way to know that. It'd be a nice vision to the good old days of the first half of 2016 when I spent so many hours grinding that with both randoms and friends plus friends of friends. Oh, the constant in-fighting of which were the best methods to use, trying to convince randoms that don't speak English to get in the car, the failed landings, the lost cash...

 

Hard to believe that was three years ago for me and that Finance and Felony turned that same age just... Three days ago. Lots of "3"s going around. 

Likewise, I was hoping for a little breakdown too. I hovered over the award to complete each finale and it only showed 1/1 like many awards do, but it is a small complaint that only comes after as I'm quite surprised and pleased that this far in I still don't know it all. 🤣

 

Another thought, I forgot to look at the DDH awards so need to check as I wonder if those are in with the figures I posted or a seperate thing too. (Though my DDH figures will be far less). I must look again tonight.

 

And you painted a mighty fine picture of an era of this game where it really did come into it's own for me too. DDH being another fine stepn IMO. This casino theme and with the in game promoting really does show so much potential to bring back some of those fun moments. Some fantastic ideas out the bag now casino is on topic, lol. Nearly 6 years with do many eras or periods, with that feedback open properly, this could be another memorable moment.

 

I do hope. Just wrapped up 100% on III/VC, off to SA next and for 6 quid, thinking I'll try Bully, I mean, Canis Canem Edit. ;) (Lil' longer than anticipated).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kcole4001
15 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

The LSC pause skip isn't patched at all. I just did it several times today. It works the best in the one outside the airport and the one in Burton. It can be a bit dodgy at the one in La Mesa.

I always use the downtown LSC, couldn't do it all weekend (Fri-Sun), last time it worked for me was Tuesday evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.