2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mach1bud

[GTAO] The General Chat Topic

Spider-Vice

Posts about YouTubers belong here. Bashing is not allowed and will result in warnings or bans.

Message added by Spider-Vice

PetrolCB
1 minute ago, malcolmfunktion said:

Hey, em...I just robbed a Delaclease Mamba Sports Classic as part of a mission...it had amazing Livery on it so I decided to buy it but there's no Livery options for it at LSC. Wtf?

It’s not out yet. 

malcolmfunktion
35 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

It’s not out yet. 

Oh sh*t...that makes sense...so we're getting it at some stage? How you know this? :)

Pedinhuh
1 hour ago, malcolmfunktion said:

Hey, em...I just robbed a Delaclease Mamba Sports Classic as part of a mission...it had amazing Livery on it so I decided to buy it but there's no Livery options for it at LSC. Wtf?

Dripfeed.

Yes, they're drip feeding liveries now.

Black-Dragon96

Oh sh*t...that makes sense...so we're getting it at some stage? How you know this? :)

Because its in the files.

A few other cars are getting new mods and liverys too.

In other news:

Finally managed to get painted stockwheels again on my nightshark.

Ifruit would not work for some reason and keep showing the same three cars I had not driven for weeks aswell as the nightshark I sold.

Lucky that I'm on PC where there is a glitch to paint them without using Ifruit.

Link: https://gtaforums.com/topic/874011-how-to-color-stock-rims-v2-without-ifruit/

Slam_Jones

I hope soon. That green with white stripes livery makes me want to buy then mamba finally. It looks awesome with it. 

Arrows to Athens

It seems like the MTU method no longer works. I will be in the clouds for a good five minutes before the game times out.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

ALifeOfMisery
1 hour ago, Arrows to Athens said:

It seems like the MTU method no longer works. I will be in the clouds for a good five minutes before the game times out.

I'm currently in an MTU solo public. Set to 630. It has been more temperamental recently.

I've strangely found it quicker to load straight into online rather than story these last few days.

Edited by ALifeOfMisery

deadx23
32 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

That happens to me but I keep trying and after 3 times timing out I finally land on a public session by myself :)

Arrows to Athens
26 minutes ago, deadx23 said:

That happens to me but I keep trying and after 3 times timing out I finally land on a public session by myself :)

It would always work on the first try. I don't know what on Earth's happened after this update.

I forgot to mention -- the other day, I tried the MTU method, and after timing out twice, it finally loaded me into a session...

A filled one.

smh

ilovefreebird

Welp, finally got the "We are tracking you as a possible Cheater. Start behaving yourself" after 5 years. I'm a grinder and not a griefer, but damn I've been going after those new Oppressors with gusto. Proud and not ashamed. 

Quinn_flower

i like this song.

that is all

Maxx1013

The Terrorbyte has been a pretty big disappointment. I would have loved it if my Terrorbyte would show the same screen my business computers do so I can buy supplies for different businesses and check the stock. It's even useless for resupplying my bunker if I'm stealing 4 or 5 supplies every time I deliver one I'm at my bunker anyway to start the next mission. 

For the amount of money it cost it would have been nice if the Terrorbyte allowed people to use it in an invite only session. We can't sell from there so it would only be resupplying. 

CrysisAverted

just took out a bunch of lost guarding a truck with my stone axe, it was pretty cash.

also

fly into mine with oppressor mkii

fly to the very end

f*cking rope gave me the chills, I though it was slenderman, I know the f*cking rope at the start but this f*cking one got me, blood ran cold

Edited by CrysisAverted

AStiffBreeze
2 hours ago, Maxx1013 said:

The Terrorbyte has been a pretty big disappointment. I would have loved it if my Terrorbyte would show the same screen my business computers do so I can buy supplies for different businesses and check the stock. It's even useless for resupplying my bunker if I'm stealing 4 or 5 supplies every time I deliver one I'm at my bunker anyway to start the next mission. 

For the amount of money it cost it would have been nice if the Terrorbyte allowed people to use it in an invite only session. We can't sell from there so it would only be resupplying. 

The only use it serves from a business consolidation point of view is for the businesses where you can't buy supplies (i.e. vehicle cargo and special cargo), since it saves you having to travel back to your office between supply runs. That's it. 

BlackMilk

Someone said earlier they like the Terrorbyte for sourcing missions. I'm just kind of wondering, is it really that useful? From what I know, it just means you don't have to go to (for example with cars) go to the office to start a mission. But since you never really know which type of mission and location you'll get, isn't it kind of unlikely you'll save a lot of time?

Especially with crates, I imagine. Sometimes I'd have to go out to Chumash to grab a vehicle or collect two crates from a biker shootout aftermath or a plane crash. Plenty of other times the crates/vehicle would be a mile away and well within the city limits. My instinct with the Terrorbyte sourcing for a lot of missions would be to set up north of the city to have a central (SA) starting point but surely that would work against me half the time anyway?

If I could predict the exact location for the next mission objective, I suppose it would be more valuable.