Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online General Chat


Mach1bud
  • Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sanches

    643

  • Arrows to Athens

    558

  • Mach1bud

    412

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not sure this was a good idea..  

Welcome to the GTA Online General Chat Topic. This topic is exactly as it sounds, a place for general chat relating to GTA Online. This thread is not meant to negate any of the current topics in pla

Someone took off in my car, so I sent them this text   

Recommended Posts

Up2NoGood45
29 minutes ago, askinnywhitedildo said:

I've made over $7 million since Thursday morning. 

 

Generally, I hate the biker businesses. But I figured since they were half off, double money, and are able to be used with the nightclub, that I'd get a coke house and meth lab. And wow, it's been worth it. I had already made my money back in less than a day. 

 

Sure is gunna suck ass when this ends and both these businesses become kinda useless. 

Well, they never become useless if you have the nightclub.  Without them you wouldn't gather any goods to sell at the NC.  Whenever you are logged in playing they will be making you money through the NC.  As long as you don't register as an MC President they won't cost you a dime.  You don't have to resupply them or even go to them ever, but you will continue to accumulate money because of them.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
10 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

I have to pay to use my own jukebox? Talk about nickel and diming you. 

I live near Chicago, I'm used to it.  😣

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MaddenedGhost

I came across this when I was looking for the peyotes a couple of weeks ago but never got around to sharing it.

 

On this spot on the map

ORYkZbW.png

 

You can find this container right here, which you can move with the ray gun.

 

YK6ZkdP.png

 

but the game really hates it when you stand where it was placed

 

tFnzwNv.gif

 

 

Edited by Maddened_Ghost
  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
AirWolf359
14 minutes ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

I came across this when I was looking for the peyotes a couple of weeks ago but never got around to sharing it.

 

On this spot on the map

ORYkZbW.png

 

You can find this container right here, which you can move with the ray gun.

 

YK6ZkdP.png

 

but the game really hates it when you stand where it was placed

 

tFnzwNv.gif

 

 

Nice. Here we see hidden surface removal in action. The game expects the container at that place, and doesn't draw everything that is normally behind it because you couldn't see it. With the container gone, it's a different story however. Rockstar probably didn't expect anyone to move that container.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
PicklePrick
On 11/26/2019 at 7:20 PM, Lupo-Akane said:

I don't know about you guys but I think we need more revolvers in this game..

Like a snub nose .357/.38, the colt python from Vice City and for you guys that need something a little bigger...

 

I totally agree with what you're saying but I think the one shot heavy revolver already in gtao is already OP don't you think? but do please give me your perspective.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupo-Akane
1 hour ago, PicklePrick said:

I totally agree with what you're saying but I think the one shot heavy revolver already in gtao is already OP don't you think? but do please give me your perspective.

It's only op if you hit the target, the only pro it has is its one hit kill on some things but the cons out why it like...

Con

1. It's slow.

2. After the 1st shot the recoil on it leaves you open.

3. 6 shots, so if you miss you have to deal with con number 2.

4. Got to reload after ever 6th shot.

 

But the .357 could be 2 to 3 shots to the chest to kill and if it's a snub nosed one the range is cut way down.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MaddenedGhost
22 minutes ago, Lupo-Akane said:

It's only op if you hit the target, the only pro it has is its one hit kill on some things but the cons out why it like...

Con

1. It's slow.

2. After the 1st shot the recoil on it leaves you open.

3. 6 shots, so if you miss you have to deal with con number 2.

4. Got to reload after ever 6th shot.

 

But the .357 could be 2 to 3 shots to the chest to kill and if it's a snub nosed one the range is cut way down.

There's a trick where you can fire like 100 bullets at once with that thing.

I can't remember the steps, it was funny as it was able to one shot jets.

Of course it's a trick and it's not the way it was intended to work.

Edited by Maddened_Ghost
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupo-Akane
55 minutes ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

There's a trick where you can fire like 100 bullets at once with that thing.

I can't remember the steps, it was funny as it was able to one shot jets.

Of course it's a trick and it's not the way it was intended to work.

I thought they fixed that......never mind it's R* lol....

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
MaddenedGhost
8 hours ago, Lupo-Akane said:

I thought they fixed that......never mind it's R* lol....

 

 

Oh there's always a new method ;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupo-Akane
37 minutes ago, Maddened_Ghost said:

Oh there's always a new method ;)

Always with them lol..

"Fix one thing break a 1000 other things", should be R*s motto.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
nealmac

When you guys say OP what do you mean? To me OP always meant 'original post(er)'. Are you telling me it now has another meaning?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
Just now, nealmac said:

When you guys say OP what do you mean? To me OP always meant 'original post(er)'. Are you telling me it now has another meaning?

Overpowered.

 

You're not alone when it comes to needing to keep up, lol. I get caught out by these too, lol.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
nealmac
11 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Overpowered.

 

You're not alone when it comes to needing to keep up, lol. I get caught out by these too, lol.

It seems every day there's a new internet abbreviation. I'm getting old.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite

^^ Would love to be able to give GTA$ to other helpful/friendly players as well (managed to at least a couple times early on), but has since been disabled on the PC version for obvious reasons.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
nealmac
1 hour ago, ilovefreebird said:

I have now officially given out $25 million to other players. Feels nice :)

 

Kudos to you man. It's always nice to see helpful people. When I make my millions (which will probably be never, because I can't stop spending) I'm going to do the same.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova

To whoever convinced me to buy the XA-21 when I asked about the active spoilers, thank you.

I held off a week and luckily it was discounted the next week so I got for less than a million and I love it, it's a beautiful looking car, the exhaust and engine sound amazing, its British and for some reason I seem to have taken to it instantly and can make it dance unlike the majority of other Supers.

 

Edit - Just reading up on it and I see now. It has the best Traction of any Supercar in the game which is why it handles so well and I can actually control it.

Edited by RyuNova
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
PicklePrick
10 hours ago, Lupo-Akane said:

Always with them lol..

"Fix one thing break a 1000 other things", should be R*s motto.

100 percent that should be their motto lol

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
1 hour ago, RyuNova said:

Just reading up on it and I see now. It has the best Traction of any Supercar in the game which is why it handles so well and I can actually control it.

The S80RR has far more traction than it though, I think the Emerus too but its hard suspension can't soak up bumps so well.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
16 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

The S80RR has far more traction than it though, I think the Emerus too but its hard suspension can't soak up bumps so well.

 

Only going off what the Wiki says. I don't Race and I barely drive Supers. I only drive them because they get me from A to B faster than other cars. I spend the majority of time in my Akula or with my Thruster strapped to my back.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
DentureDynamite
56 minutes ago, Pedinhuh said:

The S80RR has far more traction than it though, I think the Emerus too but its hard suspension can't soak up bumps so well.

Unless something has changed since mid-July, is it better than the Cyclone (3m 26s in the vid below)?

 

I swear the Cyclone has the Entity XF's original 2014 traction that was *&^%$#! nerfed sometime later by Shyster:

 

 

Edited by DentureDynamite
Link to post
Share on other sites
Cahill--EFC

So everyone has changed there tune on "cops & crooks" B.S.  update......... and spamming official news of this Casino Big Score.

 

there are a lot of T**TS on YouTube

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
MaddenedGhost
16 hours ago, nealmac said:

When you guys say OP what do you mean? To me OP always meant 'original post(er)'. Are you telling me it now has another meaning?

In forums it's the Original Poster, and in games it is Overpowered.

At least that's what I always think of the word.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
15 hours ago, RyuNova said:

To whoever convinced me to buy the XA-21 when I asked about the active spoilers, thank you.

I held off a week and luckily it was discounted the next week so I got for less than a million and I love it, it's a beautiful looking car, the exhaust and engine sound amazing, its British and for some reason I seem to have taken to it instantly and can make it dance unlike the majority of other Supers.

 

Edit - Just reading up on it and I see now. It has the best Traction of any Supercar in the game which is why it handles so well and I can actually control it.

I love my XA-21 too, but don't know about the spoiler. What is the best one to get (or none)?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
1 hour ago, Taterman said:

I love my XA-21 too, but don't know about the spoiler. What is the best one to get (or none)?

 

 

You cant change the spoiler on the XA-21 because it has an active one. It raises out of the bodywork at a certain speed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Taterman
18 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

 

You cant change the spoiler on the XA-21 because it has an active one. It raises out of the bodywork at a certain speed.

So leave it as stock?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
31 minutes ago, Taterman said:

So leave it as stock?

There are no spoiler options.

 

17 hours ago, RyuNova said:

Edit - Just reading up on it and I see now. It has the best Traction of any Supercar in the game which is why it handles so well and I can actually control it.

What traction value did you look up?

 

The XA-21 has no downforce; most of the cars that have downforce have more traction than the XA-21, especially on stunt tracks because altitude increases the effect of downforce.

 

But the XA-21 has 50-50 all-wheel drive, which gives it great acceleration, particularly in the city where the roads are more bumpy. Also it looks very nice.

Edited by SummerFreeze
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
14 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

What traction value did you look up?

 

 

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/XA-21

 

I admit, it could be rubbish but like I said, I dont Race so I am not in that scene at all.

 

Performance

Grand Theft Auto Online

The XA-21 is unrivaled in terms of traction and cornering capability, beating all other supercars in the game. Its high grip translates well when going around multiple corners; however its weakness is its top speed, which is only average for the class (if acceleration hasn't been fully upgraded).

Edited by RyuNova
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
SummerFreeze
9 minutes ago, RyuNova said:

Ah, I see... unfortunately the wiki vehicle descriptions are very unreliable. They are rarely updated as well, when new cars surpass past performance.

 

14 hours ago, DentureDynamite said:

Unless something has changed since mid-July, is it better than the Cyclone (3m 26s in the vid below)?

 

I swear the Cyclone has the Entity XF's original 2014 traction that was *&^%$#! nerfed sometime later by Shyster:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4F-BoacDQ8

The Cyclone has ridiculous acceleration so I think that explains its result in the video more than traction, which it doesn't have much of for a supercar.

Edited by SummerFreeze
Link to post
Share on other sites
RyuNova
15 minutes ago, SummerFreeze said:

Ah, I see... unfortunately the wiki vehicle descriptions are very unreliable. They are rarely updated as well, when new cars surpass past performance.

 

 

Fair enough. It's perfect for me, normally Supers spin out because of my bad driving or don't respond how I want them to but this one does.

 

On a side note, the Toros seems to have better acceleration (and perhaps top speed) than the XA-21 but it might just be me.

Edited by RyuNova
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Kirsty changed the title to GTA Online General Chat
  • Kirsty pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.