Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,696 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Thedrivercat

GTA SA on GTA V Style

Thedrivercat

This mod makes you able to play in 3 different worlds of GTA VC, III, SA
The mod is a convertion of everything from gta vc, iii into sa as additional files, also it's gonna look like gta v style.The Game starts as

Carl Johnson in Los Santos after this you can switch to either
Claude Speed in Liberty City or
Tommy Vercetti in Vice city and
each character has its own storyline and progress in game
___________________________________________________________________________________________​
The mod will be available on Gtagarage (Here) When it's Finished​

YxRVe7q.jpg
tfpjenx.png

Edited by Thedrivercat

Ash_735

...Do you have anything to show?

Thedrivercat

In fact not yet i just started the project about 2 days ago and the mod still in progress but i will post some pictures as soon as i'm finished with it.i will do my best for it.By the way they might delete this topic i don't know why.the mod is in gtagarage Here : http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=28833

Edited by Thedrivercat

LaDiDa

Looks very ambitious, might as well add the mapfixes from both versions to your conversions since vanilla of at least VC is bleh when it comes to missing textures and such xD

Thedrivercat

XD No,don't worry i'm converting the files one by one but there is only one problem that i still have about 166 vehicles 300 peds from both games and 8189 object for maps in total i spent 3days to arrange them i will finish arrangment tommorow i hope haha :O

Edited by Thedrivercat

A.C.M.

so you copypasting basically gta underground or SAxVCxLC projects except different story planned

Thedrivercat

No,i didn't even download these mods. just converting Everything from Vc,III to put in san but without replacing anyfiles,just some editions.im just a little lazy to download the mods you mentioned upove so I decided to do everything on my pc.i'm not repeating the same mods with some editions but i'm making 3 Games in one.Thanks

I'm Converting

-Peds Vc,III (Every Exsisting Ped)
-Vehicles Vc,III (Every Available Vehicle)
-Maps (VC , III) including shops
-Weapons Vc,III (Every Single Weapon)
-Hud (Vc, III, Sa) to each character
-Icons (Vc, III) Map Icons
-Animations (Vc, III) Cutscene Animations
-Storyline (Vc, III,) Additional Stories
-Cheatcodes (Vc, III,) Some Cheatcodes​

Edited by Thedrivercat

A.C.M.

i mean't you do the same thing 3rd time, its getting old to repeat all the things underground and the SxVCxLC team have already done, they have done almost all the conversions and it hurts to see you go through the trouble if you could instead ask if those teams would let you use the done converted files.

Geez, why everyone doing same grinding from zero instead of working together, thats how Rockstar is steps ahead of community they have access to all the files between teams working on similar stuff!

Thedrivercat

I'm sorry, I understood you wrong.i didn't see the other mods,they are a little different than mine i'm going to make all the missions and audio files and peds and cars and Cutscenes anims and Switch mod and weapons and cheatcodes and map icons. I saw a lot of companies ,making games similar to GTA games and yet.no one from Rockstar talked with them about repeating the same game with soem editions. believe me I would never mind to work in team but others wouldn't like to or either are busy or ignoring.

I'm not repeating old modes, you can consider this a new gta sa game with a taste of gta v style :D

look.trust me when I finish the mod you're gonna like it.i assure you this.i can't use their maps i can't make sure its like i want it to be but anyway I will try to change the mod's name to a more different one and better.

Edited by Thedrivercat

Wakka387

I'm sorry, I thought you were mocking me.

KVFB5EI.jpg

Sorry had to :D

anyway I like the idea. hopefully the mod turns out very well

Zuck_A_D1ck

Wow!!cool!!at least,Tommy can Meeting CJ!!hahaha :lol::lol:

I hope this mod is out faster

Thedrivercat

Thedrivercat, on 18 Jul 2017 - 04:00 AM, said:snapback.png

I'm sorry, I thought you were mocking me.

KVFB5EI.jpg

Sorry had to :D

anyway I like the idea. hopefully the mod turns out very well​

@Wakka387 ok, mr,funny man whatever XD,thanks

Edited by Thedrivercat

Thedrivercat

Yeah I guess three of them can meet unlike Gta V hahaha :lol:.I'm doing my best for it

Edited by Thedrivercat

Zuck_A_D1ck

Yeah I guess three of them can meet unlike Gta V hahaha :lol:.I'm doing my best for it

Yeah,i hope that too..so,what you done for now??i hope you set liberty city was placed in North,VC was placed on east... :D:D

Oh yeah...good luck for you,you made a big great mod!! No mod was like this!! Storyline for each city!!Damn!!

1 question..are you sure pick all the storyline??If like that,this mod will be large, maybe 7 GB!! What the f*ck is that size??i hope this mod will not large!!good luck for you!!i hope this mod will success!!

Edited by AzrylGaming

Zuck_A_D1ck

In fact not yet i just started the project about 2 days ago and the mod still in progress but i will post some pictures as soon as i'm finished with it.i will do my best for it.By the way they might delete this topic i don't know why.the mod is in gtagarage Here : http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=28833

Hmm...you maybe pick the wrong section..Maybe you must put this topic on Mod Showroom!!

Thedrivercat

Yeah,i hope that too..so,what you done for now??i hope you set liberty city was placed in North,VC was placed on east... :D:D

Oh yeah...good luck for you,you made a big great mod!! No mod was like this!! Storyline for each city!!Damn!!

1 question..are you sure pick all the storyline??If like that,this mod will be large, maybe 7 GB!! What the f*ck is that size??i hope this mod will not large!!good luck for you!!i hope this mod will success!!

First of all i want to thank you,you're the first positive comment :).all the information you might need about the mod can be found on gtagarage.the mod's size before compression (1.5GB) when i finish it,i will compress it and see how much it will be.yeah sure every storyline from vc,iii.You will be playing 3 games in one.

Hmm...you maybe pick the wrong section..Maybe you must put this topic on Mod Showroom!!

i'm new here so i don't know yet how to do that :D

guard3

It's preferable to do it when you have something to show, however you can ask a mod staff member through pm, or report your post and ask to move it to "mod showroom, total conversions"

Ghost Pulaski

So you're making a topic showcasing a mod, without any videos or pictures? You sure have balls!

BobFromReboot

You are too lazy to download SAxVCxLC or GTA Underground but are going to attempt to convert everything over? Yeah makes perfect sense. Good lunk.

Richie Makyura

Are you crazy!!!! :blink::blink::blink::blink: Some codes of the 3 Games share similarities, You gonna finish this in 2020 :cool:

Zuck_A_D1ck

First of all i want to thank you,you're the first positive comment :).all the information you might need about the mod can be found on gtagarage.the mod's size before compression (1.5GB) when i finish it,i will compress it and see how much it will be.yeah sure every storyline from vc,iii.You will be playing 3 games in one.

Hmm...you maybe pick the wrong section..Maybe you must put this topic on Mod Showroom!! i'm new here so i don't know yet how to do that :D

Oh,so i see the map,so you place VC on east,LC on west..that's ok!!the one think i fully hope,this mod will be great,also the protagon can meet :D:D hahaha

Thedrivercat

It's preferable to do it when you have something to show, however you can ask a mod staff member through pm, or report your post and ask to move it to "mod showroom, total conversions"

Yeah sure i will but after i finish the mod first,thanks

So you're making a topic showcasing a mod, without any videos or pictures? You sure have balls!

haha away from balls,yes i think i can do it.how can i publish a picture of something i didn't finish yet?.

all I can do is to show you the progress here ​

You are too lazy to download SAxVCxLC or GTA Underground but are going to attempt to convert everything over? Yeah makes perfect sense. Good lunk.

Well its not me lazy its my internet speed tho haha.i'm converting it myself to make sure of every file exists.Thanks :)

Are you crazy!!!! :blink::blink::blink::blink: Some codes of the 3 Games share similarities, You gonna finish this in 2020 :cool:

No i said i'm doing my best.i will take much time but not that much i still on my word.

Edited by Thedrivercat

Zuck_A_D1ck

Is the Camera is going up to the sky like gta 5 if we change protagon??if not,that's ok!!i'm wanna play 3 era from 1 game!!because i'm too lazy for download or buy gta VC...i'm have III...but i'm so bored for play that...If there's a mod i downloaded for III,i will play III!!

Edit:What's the hotkey for change the protagon??i can't wait anymore!!i'm fully hope this mod will out faster

Edited by AzrylGaming

Thedrivercat

Is the Camera is going up to the sky like gta 5 if we change protagon??if not,that's ok!!i'm wanna play 3 era from 1 game!!because i'm too lazy for download or buy gta VC...i'm have III...but i'm so bored for play that...If there's a mod i downloaded for III,i will play III!!

Edit:What's the hotkey for change the protagon??i can't wait anymore!!i'm fully hope this mod will out faster

I guess yeah it will go to the sky haha. :) Hold Alt Key and switch to any character,I also recommend you to have a copy of Vc game exactly or the Audio folder inside it because I found a bug in the sounds of cutscenes,its mute.i'm spending a lot of hours everyday on the mod to speed it up as much as I can,don't worry,im excited my self too :D

Edited by Thedrivercat

Zuck_A_D1ck

I guess yeah it will go to the sky haha. :) Hold Alt Key and switch to any character,I also recommend you to have a copy of Vc game exactly or the Audio folder inside it because I found a bug in the sounds of cutscenes,its mute.i'm spending a lot of hours everyday on the mod to speed it up as much as I can,don't worry,im excited my self too :D

That's ok!!mute or not,i'm wanna playin the mod!!

Is the graphic was like SA for all 3 era??III was the first cool graphic(SA was the cooler)

Zuck_A_D1ck

Is this mod need cleo??i have a mod cleo...is my mod cleo will not crash to this mod?? I'm scared my gta crash because my cleo :(

Edited by AzrylGaming

Thedrivercat

That's ok!!mute or not,i'm wanna playin the mod!!

Is the graphic was like SA for all 3 era??III was the first cool graphic(SA was the cooler)

Unfortunately No changes in graphics.

Is this mod need cleo??i have a mod cleo...is my mod cleo will not crash to this mod?? I'm scared my gta crash because my cleo :(

It's Based on CLEO 4.the game won't crash if your mod doesn't disable or block the other mods.

Zuck_A_D1ck

XD No,don't worry i'm converting the files one by one but there is only one problem that i still have about 166 vehicles 300 peds from both games and 8189 object for maps in total i spent 3days to arrange them i will finish arrangment tommorow i hope haha :O

Whoa!!the ped,vehicle,object was so lot!!!if this mod need limit adjuster??i have fastman92

All storyline you said??if like that,how the side-mission??all side-mission and storyline needed for one hundred percentage completiin rightt???

Sorry i'm not quote!!here what you said!!!

Zuck_A_D1ck

Is the VC and LC was final map??i'm interested to feel the beta map!!and,at least,i buy Gta VC!!damn!!it was priced 2 dollar(in Indonesia,it was Rp.25.000)you think that much huh??(the RP.)that's not much!!i'm a poor family!!

Thedrivercat

Whoa!!the ped,vehicle,object was so lot!!!if this mod need limit adjuster??i have fastman92

All storyline you said??if like that,how the side-mission??all side-mission and storyline needed for one hundred percentage completiin rightt???

Before I use any programs or anything I need first to make sure I finished everything and works for SA

Is the VC and LC was final map??i'm interested to feel the beta map!!and,at least,i buy Gta VC!!damn!!it was priced 2 dollar(in Indonesia,it was Rp.25.000)you think that much huh??(the RP.)that's not much!!i'm a poor family!!

Everthing I'm going to publish is final version.i guess.I'm not a good expert in coins issues but I know for a fact that GTA Games are all expensive.if you like the game that much then save some money to buy it :) and try to get discount.

Edited by Thedrivercat