Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,403 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Videogames888

Times you've cried during a Videogame

Dwnld

I dunno what people meant about The Walking Dead's endings. For me it was really cool ending. "Finally something different" and at Seasons 2's ending "This is so cool" (I was the only survivor). On the other hand, those games do offer different endings based on choices made by the player...

I got some emotions at Mass Effect 3's ending, when

Traynor held the Shepard-plate in Normandy. Maybe due to the fact that I romanced her... if I didn't, I could have been just as cold as always in other games.

Always aim for the head, 'cause I don't have a heart!

CatsWontDance

The ending to Snake Eater, and then throughout my second playthrough of it, haha

KingD19

Playing NBA 2k16 in the finals against okc on hall of fame having the series tied 2-2 and tying the game up in game 5 only to be subbed out until 6 minutes of the 4th quarter with the score being miami (my team) 106 to 114 okc kevin durant was hitting every contested shot there was and i won the game and eventually taking the series for my second nba championship that was the most cheesiest team i played in the finals the starting line up was

Russel Westbrook-PG

Lance stephenson-SG

Kevin durant-Sf

serge ibaka-pf

deandre jordan- center

The defense in the paint still gives me nightmares how 2k tried to cheat me and my time

trip

Tales from the Borderlands. Twice. More like a teary choke up and not like a full on cry.

There is a scene that is a homage to 80's movies and I got a bit nostalgic.

A scene towards the end where you find out someone loves someone else. It was unexpected and too cute for me not to get an emotional lump in my throat.

purevil101

My decision in Mass Effect 3 watered my left eye momentarily. I chose the original bad ending in the hope unmodified humanoids could rebuild civilization and build statues of me.

I was disappointed the crew let joker live. I would have shot him for desertion.

RyanBurnsRed

I wouldn't say cry, but games that hit me pretty hard were Walking Dead S1, Homefront The Revolution, Nier Automata, and Spec Ops: The Line.

anus

How many times?

Video games haven't really touched me like that tbh.

I definitely did feel a bit of moisture in my eyes when The Last of Us ended though, which was weird because I went into it expecting just another open world shooter, but man, that game was incredible.

I can safely say that was the only game I truly enjoyed that was a Playstation exclusive. Everything else this gen (mostly PS exclusives) is trash.

Edited by Warlord.

TheOneLibertonian

I really do not necessarily cry playing video games or watching movies, but Metal Gear Solid 3's ending was a real tear jerker. The events that unfolded and with Eva's revelation of The Boss' true intentions was truly heart breaking. But it was when Snake saluted in front of her grave was when I really sobbed hard.

Also, the prologue to The Last of Us was very surprising and sad, but when Sam became infected and Henry had no choice but to kill his own brother's life and the guilt from that forced him to kill himself wasn't just shocking, but the whole situation itself really made me shed tears. I was speechless during and after than cutscene, it felt like I was there with them and I really have to give credit to the actors for making the scene so believable. Bravo Naughty Dog.

anus

Remember this?

SPOILERS

Also, the prologue to The Last of Us was very surprising and sad, but when Sam became infected and Henry had no choice but to kill his own brother's life and the guilt from that forced him to kill himself wasn't just shocking, but the whole situation itself really made me shed tears. I was speechless during and after than cutscene, it felt like I was there with them and I really have to give credit to the actors for making the scene so believable. Bravo Naughty Dog.

I think this scene shocked me and almost made me cry more on my recent 2nd playthrough of the game. TLOU mastered good storytelling, the complete buildup to the event was my favorite part of the game. How you meet those strangers and almost kill them, the odds force you to work together, it seems like they left you behind to die but save you, still don't trust each other and take seperate ways on the beach, are split apart - you with Sam and Ellie with the other guy and how you can spot Ellie take the toy that Sam wanted, ultimately giving it to him during his final speech about the afterlife.. damnit. They end it all with Henry's suicide where the screen fades black to silence and a time jump.

Truly a masterpiece.

Audi

RDR ending had me f*cked up. Not really crying but the game after John Marston's death plays out like a badass Mexican corrido. Didn't touch that PS3 for 2 weeks after finishing the game.

Gian_Yagami

Resident evil 6 chris ending, goddammit piers :'(

King of fighters XIII ending, ash sacrifice himself to make time paradox, making his never exist. It's saddest because anywone won't remember his existence.

Evil empire

I never cried while video gaming but I was quite moved on the first time I finished Tomb Raider 4.

BUT THE BENZ

TLOU, I didn't cry when his daughter was shot, but for a second or two I thought I could feel his pain.

Penguin Bob

Well, let's see.

The ending of Da Walking Dead Season 1 where Lee dies. RIP.

The ending of Vice City where it plays that music in the background and Tommy and Ken are just looking off in the sunset. But then i stopped crying when i got phone calls at the end. :D. But i didn't get any missions from them. :(.

Life Is Strange ending. I didn't cry that much but i was choked up mostly. There's more....but i just don't want to say anymore because i don't wanna make myself look like a pussy...lol

elfoam

Cried when I booted up paradroid the other day for the first time in 20 years

Sanches
Posted (edited)

There wasn't any cases where i was bursting in cries, but of course there was times when i let some tears go. May contain spoilers.

The Last Of Us, Sarah's death.
This is the most suprising moment for me in terms of why i found it so sad. I've never showed love to children and game didn't least that long to show Sarah's character. But for some reason, that moment got me well, i don't want to watch it again (i didn't play TLoU, i watched full walkthroughs 3 times on YT), when i was passing by that moment, i tried not to look at the screen or something. It went even worse when i watched some of the backtages, when devs told how hard it was to make that scene.

STALKER Call of Pripyat, bad ending parts.
I watched a video showing every single bad ending part (collecting them all in 1 try isn't possible). Especially im getting penetrated by moments, when credit speaks about characters' deaths. It felt like it was player's fault, like you was there and could change it, but you failed.
The track itself makes me want to give a tear...

, i timecoded it.
Plus realisation that one of your favorite game franchise won't countinue...

The Walking Dead Season 1, Lee's VA cries.
Again, i didn't play TWD, but i watched walkthroughs 2 times and i didn't actually liked TWD that much. We know what happened at the end of the season and characters' emotions. If you choose "shoot" option and screen go black, you can hear Lee's last wheeze (if this word is right here). I thought that this was the air coming out of his lungs or something. But people in comment section claimed this wasn't planned. It was Lee's VA real cry because of emotions.
I didn't hear that wheeze for the first time i watched the game, but at the second time, when i already knew the story behind it, it got me real good.

Cry of Fear, 1-3 ending.

Personally, i don't like when my character dies after everything we've been through together. Fighting your way through mind's maze just do commit suicide? No way. Kinda makes player to blame for failing to save Simon.
One more thing what helped me to feel the character - some things in common. The storyline beginning is usual as it could be. A young man becomes a disabled in a car accident, unfortunately that's a common thing we see. The game's city architecture is kinda similar to city where i live at (not that far away from Sweden, that explains it). I got the same phone battery as Simon's. It's just a minor things, but makes you feel the character and game better. That's why i felt so bad about Simon's possible suicide. Couldn't hold a tear.
"Purnell, if you're reading this, i'm sorry, there was no other choice. I made up my mind, not everyone can be saved."

Edited by Sanches

MyMothersMySister

I cried last night when I got ganked in the Dark Zone playing Division when some dudes I was running with went rogue and took my classified reclaimer mask.

Edited by MyMothersMySister

toxluv

Also Red Dead Redemption's ending. Man, that was sad as f*ck!

MyMothersMySister

I found that a joyous and triumphant end.

Leftist Bastard

I still don't know why Marston's son gets so much hate. I thought he was very important to the game's overall themes.

ARTHUR.

Because he was a little bitch

toxluv

I completed the last mission and achieved the 100% completion of the game at the same time, so I didn't play at all as Jack - maybe a couple hours.

Just finished RDR: Undead Nightmare, and man... it's so f*cking clever! Haha!

Voodoo

WRgX4wV.jpg

WORKYADANGNAG

OT - Halo 3 Cortana level on legendary made me cry.