3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

RJay

[MP] Age Of Decay

RJay

nblut1l.png

Remember me, Arejai? This is my another account cause I forgot the password.

So, this is my newly made mission pack call Age of Decay, and don't worry,

it's finished and ready to be released.

HvaO7bb.png

This is a story about the rising of undead walkers in the state of San Andreas, or you may call it

zombie apocalypse. I took the inspirations from the game State of Decay and put it into this game.

It's completed and consist of 25 missions in total, and took me a year to finish(lol).

I've uploaded the first two missions as a start, and I'll upload 1 mission per day.

Characters and factions will be updated according to the missions storyline.

Do enjoy this mission pack.

grsNvN3.png

Frost Baxter, who just lost his memory after the forgotten incident, woke up in a building surrounds by walkers.

How did he ended up there? What happened before he lost his memory?

Follow the story of Frost Baxter, as he fight through his ways of surviving walkers and enemies who called

themselves The Hunter. You will find some friends along the journey who you can trust, and lead you the way

to who Frost Baxter really is.

WvgqrRd.png

FROST BAXTER

Lost his memory and found himself in a building full of walkers all over the area, he must survive and find the truth about himself.

THE OLD MAN OLDY

Oldy is a survivor who stays at the Downtown Base

and the one that helped Frost into the shelter.

CRANE

The leader of the Downtown Base.

BEN

An agent of an unknown agency and a head of Las Venturas' shelter.

MARSHALL

The husband of Lola, he's a pretty skilled gunman and works for Ben.

HALE NEWTON

A doctor and the head of Unity Base. He's the one that cured Crane from becoming a walker.

YANG

A radio operator in Unity Base.

GRANT

The leader of Mac's Base. A middle-age general, and holds the responsibility to stop Hunter and Fade.

3Ef39yk.png

UNDEAD WALKERS

People call 'em walkers,

because 'zombie' is too mainstream

who went rampaging and turning everyone into their own. Their brains are damaged and shooting at it is the best option.

DOWNTOWN BASE

A shelter in the middle of Los Santos consists of small numbers of survivors.

UNITY BASE

A shelter located at Unity, San Fierro. It's the third shelter Frost has been into.

MAC'S BASE

A shelter full of soldiers, cops, and agents that was created to fight against Hunter and Fade.

xiqHygG.png

Coming soon.

qXPw6gu.png

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

1. Departs

2. Unity

3. Into The Queens

4. Infestations

5. Perimeter Set Up

6. Trapped By Fear

7. Besieged 2.0

8. Mac's Base

CHAPTER 3

1. Stage 25

2. No One's Around

3. Easy But Hard

4. The Mad Scientist

5. Besieged 3.0

6. Operation Jack

7. Final Assault

8. Faded

9. Epilogue

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A FEEDBACK. THANK YOU.

Edited by RJay

Roxie

Looks Nice.I will try it

Extra Dip

Welcome back, madmarshmellow.

RJay

Looks Nice.I will try it

Thanks. Feedback will be appreciated. :)

Welcome back, madmarshmellow.

It's been a year, isn't it? Good to be back here.

Extra Dip

Will give you a feedback later after you upload all the missions

Edited by Extra Dip

MartZ2

I might download this, but only after the first chapter is fully completed. I'll try to give feedback too.

Alan Eastwood

You're back! Yes! Long time no see, my friend.

Looks like some of the old designers are making a return.

Heisenberg_GR

Welcome back! Goodluck with this :^:

.GreenGoo

MMM You're back! I knew DYOM will revive again. Will give feedback soon, my friend. :):D

Alan Eastwood

So far, the missions are kinda average, the story is going quickly and I don't know much about the characters, in fact you don't explain much. Maybe you talk about it on future missions but I just want it to point out that. I'm not trying to be harsh but I'm going to give you a more large review when the whole first chapter is available.

RJay

Fourth mission uploaded! Click here to download.

So far, the missions are kinda average, the story is going quickly and I don't know much about the characters, in fact you don't explain much. Maybe you talk about it on future missions but I just want it to point out that. I'm not trying to be harsh but I'm going to give you a more large review when the whole first chapter is available.

Yeah it's still early to reveal about the characters, especially the main ones. But anyway, I'll wait for your full review ;)

Rytuklis

Hi Arejai, long time no see.

The missions are as always great. However, I'd like them to be a little longer. They're far too short for me to get immersed. Not to mention that I miss a little more character development.

Overall for the 6 missions so far: 3/5

RJay

7th Mission uploaded! Click here to download.

Hi Arejai, long time no see.

The missions are as always great. However, I'd like them to be a little longer. They're far too short for me to get immersed. Not to mention that I miss a little more character development.

Overall for the 6 missions so far: 3/5

Yes, and it's still the first chapter. Maybe you can find some more interesting things in the upcoming chapters. ;)

RJay

2nd Chapter uploaded! Click here to download.

Since the first and 2nd chapters are completed and playable, it would be good to hear some feedbacks from you guys. Cheers!

Edited by RJay

.GreenGoo

The first chapter is fully completed, great! :D I'll play the 1st chapter and send my review asap. :)

Aftab

I've downloaded it. Then I'll make a Review on it.

.GreenGoo

My review:

Effects: 4.0 - Pretty enviornment you made in the mission pack but not too much objects, I could see around that some places are empty but good.
Story/Plot: 4.0 - The story is exciting, a guy woke up in a building with amnesia, that's great. But one problem, there's no introducing yourself or other people in the mission pack.
Player/Actors Palcement: 4.5 - The placement of actors was great, I liked it. Good work you made on it.
Grammars: 3.5 - No mistakes made in the grammar I think but, conversating with others is a little short, make it a little longer next time.
Difficulty: 5.0 - Difficulty is awesome, outstanding. Suitable amount of ammo, the walkers body is a little strong, but they'll die with headshot. Nice work.
Length: 3.5 - I like your work RJay, I like it very much, but you made a little mistake in this mission pack. The missions were a little short, I enjoyed playing it but, very short missions you made for this mission pack, try longer next time.
Final Score: 4.2 - And this is the final result, hope you understood my review with no offence. :)

Edited by .GreenGoo

Aftab

I've played first two chapters and it was amazing!

Only last mission of Chapter 1 'Beseiged' was crashed when walkers are coming to kill you.

Anyway, if you allow. I can make a trailer of your mission.

RJay

My review:

Effects: 4.0 - Pretty enviornment you made in the mission pack but not too much objects, I could see around that some places are empty but good.

Story/Plot: 4.0 - The story is exciting, a guy woke up in a building with amnesia, that's great. But one problem, there's no introducing yourself or other people in the mission pack.

Player/Actors Palcement: 4.5 - The placement of actors was great, I liked it. Good work you made on it.

Grammars: 3.5 - No mistakes made in the grammar I think but, conversating with others is a little short, make it a little longer next time.

Difficulty: 5.0 - Difficulty is awesome, outstanding. Suitable amount of ammo, the walkers body is a little strong, but they'll die with headshot. Nice work.

Length: 3.5 - I like your work RJay, I like it very much, but you made a little mistake in this mission pack. The missions were a little short, I enjoyed playing it but, very short missions you made for this mission pack, try longer next time.

Final Score: 4.2 - And this is the final result, hope you understood my review with no offence. :)

Yeah, I just realized that some of the missions were short. And I minimized the conversations 'cause it took a lot of 'objectives'. About the story, some other survivor you met inside the shelters are just a minor characters and not too important for the plot. But later in the last chapter, I'm sure you'll find the truth. ;) Thanks for playing, that's a great review.

I've played first two chapters and it was amazing!

Only last mission of Chapter 1 'Beseiged' was crashed when walkers are coming to kill you.

Anyway, if you allow. I can make a trailer of your mission.

It crashed? As I thought.. anyway, thanks for playing. And yes, please if you want. Cause I don't have much time to do that. Cheers!

Edited by RJay

Alan Eastwood

I've just finished the first two chapters of Age of Decay and here's what I can say about this mission pack:

The MP starts during a zombie apocalypse with our protagonist Frost having a nightmare when later a guy named Oldy (a survivor of a shelter in the middle of Los Santos) wakes a disorientated Frost who has no memory of what happened, later on Frost helps the survivors with dangerous tasks.

The problem of this MP is that we do not know much of the protagonist and lacks of personality, the same thing goes with the other characters, basically he's the guy that everyone depends on and is the only one who can do something. The long drive distances is something that i'm not a fan of, it would have been better if there were some dialogue during the drive or encounters with hostile survivors or walkers.
The difficulty can get pretty hard sometimes, like when a spray zombie gets to you and you're alone, that's a sign that you're screwed. Also, the downtown base is beautifully well made and the objects placement it's amazing.
Despite the flaws of this mp the whole point of this is just having fun and enjoy the action, Age of Decay is a must play 'cause this mp is not over yet and there's more much to come.

Edited by Alan Eastwood

Aftab

Can you tell me which font is used in the logo?

RJay

I've just finished the first two chapters of Age of Decay and here's what I can say about this mission pack:

The MP starts during a zombie apocalypse with our protagonist Frost having a nightmare when later a guy named Oldy (a survivor of a shelter in the middle of Los Santos) wakes a disorientated Frost who has no memory of what happened, later on Frost helps the survivors with dangerous tasks.

The problem of this MP is that we do not know much of the protagonist and lacks of personality, the same thing goes with the other characters, basically he's the guy that everyone depends on and is the only one who can do something. The long drive distances is something that i'm not a fan of, it would have been better if there were some dialogue during the drive or encounters with hostile survivors or walkers.
The difficulty can get pretty hard sometimes, like when a spray zombie gets to you and you're alone, that's a sign that you're screwed. Also, the downtown base is beautifully well made and the objects placement it's amazing.
Despite the flaws of this mp the whole point of this is just having fun and enjoy the action, Age of Decay is a must play 'cause this mp is not over yet and there's more much to come.

Hey, thanks for playing this MP and I do appreciate a criticism.

Can you tell me which font is used in the logo?

It's called Population Zero.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, i'm going to post the last chapter tomorrow as a whole. ;)

Edited by RJay

.GreenGoo

Great the whole MP is out. I'll take my time and play it then give you my feedback in dyom site. ;)

Aftab

Uh! My trailer is almost complete and now the third chapter. So, should I add scenes of third chapter in the trailer?

RJay

Uh! My trailer is almost complete and now the third chapter. So, should I add scenes of third chapter in the trailer?

Just some of it would be good.