MoonLoader

BH Team

On 9/8/2018 at 10:33 PM, skatefilter5 said:

how do you enable interior to enter and garage while in 2 player and where is that lua location at?

setCharCoordinates(Ped ped, float posX, float posY, float posZ)  -- 00A1
setCharInterior(Ped ped, int interior)  -- 0860

https://gist.github.com/THE-FYP/abc6f8bea87f4cb42331fc6dd7a84576#file-moonloader_reference-lua

Edited by imring

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping , but don't fully sure how to do. But what should I download/do to include callbacks and functions from Moonloader in the LUA editor?

^ But I really need to know.

Edit: I think I found it here:

Edited by Davve95

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm having ntdll.dll crash when the moonloader is installed. Does it needs some vc redists?

Edit

More info on the crash:

Edited by SilverRST

• 1 month later...

Would it be possible to make map mods (like project props) with MoonLoader so save game is not affected?

Also can I request an IMGUI update for RenderHook?

So untill today still no fix on the ntdll.dll error when pressing LShift? All vc redists are installed.

Edited by SilverRST

• 3 weeks later...

Great tool!

At first, when i wanted to script my own missions, i used DYOM (LOL).

Then i discovered SCM coding and main.scm modification, and i moved there!

After, i discovered CLEO4 and scm_func calls (among other benefits, like hex...end and memory writing/reading), and i decided to abandon pure SCM.

And now, i'm discovering Lua and Moonloader, that has apparently everything that CLEO has, but makes a lot easier to work with strings and arrays. I'm seriously thinking in abandon CLEO forever(?).

🙂

I'm aware of other stuff, like gta3script, but i don't know how powerful is that compared to CLEO4...

Edited by Sloth-

Sadly, i'm here to report an issue (related to command loadScene - opcode 03CB).

You can read all details here.

Hope you can fix that. 👍

Edited by Sloth-

• 5 months later...
Luke Grinder

Hey can you help me? My moonloader when i press ctrl+m spawns a vehicle, and i can't use cheat menu lua. What can i do?

Edit: Sorry moonloader it's ok, the problem was a cleo mod

Edited by Luke Grinder

when ever i decide to use moonloader i have to delete it right way because it its fps i play game in 60 fps with FramerateVigilante.SA.asi game run without problem but when i use any moonloader mods
there is a some problem last time i use this 
https://www.mixmods.com.br/... i want it to try but i saw my fps gos down to 30 to 20 fps wtf i delete it rightway and my fps bach and yea more mods i try all same it drops fps now i wanted to try rgb color for car now when i press space+P i see in screen RGB activated but then camera stuck in 1 place then nothing can do it its bad mod what i can say now and why the f*ck needs bunch of file for 1 mod ? and it uses cleo plugins and other stuff and performance its suck ill never ever use moonloader its bad experience for me

Edited by Strs
color it was too dark idk how i didn't select it

• 1 year later...
On 3/3/2020 at 9:47 PM, Strs said:

when ever i decide to use moonloader i have to delete it right way because it its fps i play game in 60 fps with FramerateVigilante.SA.asi game run without problem but when i use any moonloader mods
there is a some problem last time i use this 
https://www.mixmods.com.br/... i want it to try but i saw my fps gos down to 30 to 20 fps wtf i delete it rightway and my fps bach and yea more mods i try all same it drops fps now i wanted to try rgb color for car now when i press space+P i see in screen RGB activated but then camera stuck in 1 place then nothing can do it its bad mod what i can say now and why the f*ck needs bunch of file for 1 mod ? and it uses cleo plugins and other stuff and performance its suck ill never ever use moonloader its bad experience for me

You may have a bad setup, I'm running the game at 60 FPS, even without FramerateVigilante, I suggest you make a proper setup of the game.

• 1 year later...
CovertMods

Hey all, noob here. Just tried downloading but the tab closes immediately 

Got it working.

Edited by CovertMods
Browser was acting up apparently. Clicked the link after restarting Chrome and it worked?