Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,001 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jeansowaty

San Andreas Rampages

Jeansowaty
thalilmythos

Well ain't this just beautiful, downloading right now.

Crspy

So much fun , especially when u do it with some company like TTDISA's free roam thing or some gang members. :colgate: Awesome mod anyway. :^:

thalilmythos

This is making gun pickups dissappear on the long run, just had a gameplay for some hours yesterday and it happened, i hope you fix it because i loved it.

Jeansowaty

This is making gun pickups dissappear on the long run, just had a gameplay for some hours yesterday and it happened, i hope you fix it because i loved it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I suppose limit adjusters may help out with this. No crashes?

Edited by Jeansowaty

thalilmythos

Not as

Thanks for the heads-up. I suppose limit adjusters may help out with this. No crashes?

Not at all, everything is working perfectly, will you provide a limit adjuster with an updated download or do i got to configure it by myself? because i don't have a clue of how.

Jeansowaty

I'll take a look at it soon :)

Ub-Oh

I found like 7-8 of them and even searching for them is pretty fun! Peds do not drop any pickups when outside the rampages but other pickups spawn. Using fastman92 limit adjuster to adjust the pickups limit fixed this for me. The rampage near Grove Street which wants you to kill 25 Families in 120 seconds seems to be inside a free roam skull in TTDISA. It corrupted my save.

Jeansowaty

I hope you made a backup of your save then... I didn't know that TTDISA places something there already. Either way, which ones did you find? :)

Crspy

I found like 7-8 of them and even searching for them is pretty fun! Peds do not drop any pickups when outside the rampages but other pickups spawn. Using fastman92 limit adjuster to adjust the pickups limit fixed this for me. The rampage near Grove Street which wants you to kill 25 Families in 120 seconds seems to be inside a free roam skull in TTDISA. It corrupted my save.

you can easily change the coordinates but that's not the case here.

@jeansowaty , i observed your script and noticed that you wanted these pickups to be saved in the game so that when a player complete a rampage ,,, the rampage pickup disappear so it won't spawn again and you used a lot of global variables for that and for other spawning parts :\ which is a very bad idea .. people will have problems with that + some of these global var are used in ttdisa main.scm in a very important part ...... so don't use global vars again , you already have opcode 0A95 which saves the custom script current state inside cleo_saves folder when the player saves the game.

Also if you want to overcome the variable limit , you can use Memory threads ( label offsets ) being an "infinite" space to store many things, it also serves when we are using many variables and we need even more.

best tutorial : http://brmodstudio.forumeiros.com/t3210-x-thread-memory ( it looks perfect in english don't worry )

also you can use Cleo Global variables which is limited to 999 variable to communicate between cleo scripts , which doesn't harm the main.scm in any way , you can find a tutorial for that here : http://brmodstudio.forumeiros.com/t211-4-variaveis but Recommended to use memory threads to avoid conflicts.

Edited by Crspy

Ub-Oh

I hope you made a backup of your save then... I didn't know that TTDISA places something there already. Either way, which ones did you find? :)

Most I found were in Las Venturas. One in the golf course, one at the V-Rock Hotel etc. I liked the one in front of Los Santos Police HQ. I had to enter the building to finish the last level. I hope you can fix the issue so I can start again to search for rampages. :)

tommyhmilj

yeh the pickups dropped from killing law enforcement or other gangs members disappear, including money. please fix

eagle152

Pickups might disappear because you hit the pickup limit. Stock SA can handle 620 pickups, and at least 150 are used for oysters, photos and horseshoes. Then countless amount of weapons + property pickups + save pickups and + 75 rampages.

tommyhmilj

i just started a new game and pickups were disappearing already??

Jeansowaty

That's a very groundbreaking bug. I'm very sorry. If I haul my ass to fix it I'll tell y'all :sarcasm:

Letus

This is what I always wanted, thank you. But you know. There's a rampage around in Ganton, where you have to burn, like 25 families in 120 seconds. Well, when I wanna start the rampage, but the screen just blackouts. The screen is blacking out slowly ingame. No crashes, errors or something like that, just slowly screen turns black. And you can't hear sounds, unless pausing the game unpausing it, then you can hear the background noises, ( like pedestrians, traffic, etc.) Please, fix this problem.

Edited by Letus

Jeansowaty

Yes, I already added this into my to-do list and it's fixed for V2. Just ignore this one for now :p Thank you very much :)

Edited by Jeansowaty

Imperator233

A great addition to the original San Andreas. Good job!

iiCriminnaaL 49

That looks fantastic!

I'd like to know, which files have the rampages of the Families, Aztecas and Triads? I prefer to disable them in my game (if it's possible) as those three gangs are meant to be friendly gangs.

Jeansowaty

That looks fantastic!

I'd like to know, which files have the rampages of the Families, Aztecas and Triads? I prefer to disable them in my game (if it's possible) as those three gangs are meant to be friendly gangs.

IIRC there are 2 for the Families, 3 for the Aztecas and 4 for the Triads. I have no idea which of them they are, but feel free to check out the .fxt file to find that out :)

Letus

It''s been too long and still no V2 fix? So, I assume this mod is dead.

Edited by Letus

Jeansowaty

It''s been too long and still no V2 fix? So, I assume this mod is dead.

Quite :p I've been working on a large fixing update but 1. I lack time 2. It's A LOT to do.

tommyhmilj

good luck! can't wait for the next version

Curtis

Some really good stuff, I wish I had found this earlier.

By the way, we should start posting about the rampages we've already found.

SHIFAAH9

that will fill the thread with too many posts

Curtis

I just found a way to find all rampage locations. It's pretty lazy but I know where every rampage is now.

Although, I ain't telling nor releasing a map because I got respect for Jeans.

Edited by Curtis

Jeansowaty

that will fill the thread with too many posts

I mentioned that the first one who gets pictures of the rampages earns a cookie and I'll post the map then :p

CoolMods

This mod has a new main.scm?

Edited by CoolMods

Ruvix

No
It's CLEO

Jeansowaty

V2 is released!

Fixes:

-The GSF + Flamethrower rampage doesn't cause a black screen anymore

-The amount of Soldiers needed to kill in the Rocket Launcher rampage has been decreased from 20 to 10

-Higher ped density in the Golfers + Golf Club and Peds + Spray Can rampages

-The Vehicles + Rocket Launcher rampage in Las Venturas now has proper traffic (before, all streets were empty)

-Fixed some more minor ped density stuff.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fd6lll310qmb3q5/GTA%20SA%20-%20Rampages%20Mod%20v2.rar

Also, yo guys, Mr. Curtis started a video walkthrough of the rampages and he even made a map! Here they are, enjoy!

http://snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php?map=SA&title=&set=101,708%7C715,515%7C680,386%7C539,353%7C267,451%7C409,416%7C388,726%7C481,515%7C434,580%7C461,463%7C698,612%7C690,584%7C675,559%7C669,523%7C590,618%7C598,635%7C612,647%7C628,656%7C572,595%7C532,595%7C638,585%7C514,522%7C565,546%7C492,569%7C99,401%7C477,459%7C120,374%7C69,388%7C147,388%7C161,225%7C41,370%7C102,305%7C188,241%7C54,345%7C154,312%7C115,301%7C35,335%7C45,208%7C167,243%7C91,316%7C85,246%7C11,290%7C61,82%7C90,93%7C100,249%7C170,302%7C480,338%7C182,48%7C291,188%7C277,195%7C351,258%7C348,52%7C334,190%7C344,156%7C376,227%7C756,115%7C660,26%7C505,124%7C585,143%7C630,267%7C678,190%7C716,289%7C714,88%7C643,111%7C721,227%7C705,227%7C678,115%7C613,109%7C644,161%7C565,29%7C659,168%7C582,298%7C625,289%7C554,259%7C523,205

Edited by Jeansowaty