2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Pegassi Vacca and Infernus - are they worth it ?

MarczXD

Hello to everyone.

As someone who dont own a supercar yet and dont want to spend too much in one.

Are the Vacca and the Infernus worth a buy ? for supercars they are very cheap, and i also love lamborghinis

Buying both will cost only $680.000

L3hXkKn.png

9xVnBQz.png

If your goal is to own a supercar - yeah, sure, I own both of these cars

If your goal is to use them in supercar races - don't do it

If your goal is to change them a lot visually - don't do it, both don't offer much visual customization

I would like to add that the Infernus has the best sound, and looks good without mods ;)

pDOj8nd.png

Edited by HitchsIap
  • Like 2

Vacca:

- no reversing lights

- has a chance to spawn with interior trash

+ sounds same as Cheetah

+ first little Lambo in the game

Infernus:

- no front indicators

- can spawn with an unremovable, plastic-looking spoiler

+ it looks damn fine without a spoiler and with right paint

+ no interior trash

+ the sound

+ the legacy

I used to have the Infernus - it was a damn fine car for cruising. Go for it - it looks more Lambo-esque than the Vacca will ever do.

7zcJOow.jpg

meAYXov.jpg

AunartD.jpg

Edited by Voit Turyv

I quite like the Infernus, but dont use it for serious racing, its a bit of the pace.

If you want a cheap super that will give you good laptimes, go for the zentorno.

Edited by mort1

coelacanth72

Infernus is hilariously fun to drive and damn good looking... but not really fast. If u want to race, or just actually go fast, then the zentorno is far and away the best bedget super.

buy the Infernus, it s a beautiful Supercar, plus It s a bit faster than the Vacca ... the vacca looks a bit weird to me ....

Prince_Polaris

The Infernus rear lights are Poké Balls :D

Packerfan44

I quite like the Infernus, but dont use it for serious racing, its a bit of the pace.

If you want a cheap super that will give you good laptimes, go for the zentorno.

Infernus is hilariously fun to drive and damn good looking... but not really fast. If u want to race, or just actually go fast, then the zentorno is far and away the best bedget super.

In my opinion the Turismo is the best budget super car. It's 1 mph slower than the Zentorno and about 1 second off the pace of the Zentorno on the track that Broughy tests. Also I think the Turismo is a little bit more "noob" friendly with its handling in turns, although both handle great so it may just be my preference. And it's 250,000 dollars cheaper. If you are on a budget then I think you are better off buying the Turismo which is essentially equal to the Zentorno, and using the extra 250k to either buy a sports car, save toward an armor Kuruma, or save toward a tier 1 super like the Nero

Edited by Packerfan44

In my opinion the Turismo is the best budget super car. It's 1 mph slower than the Zentorno and about 1 second off the pace of the Zentorno on the track that Broughy tests. Also I think the Turismo is a little bit more "noob" friendly with its handling in turns, although both handle great so it may just be my preference. And it's 250,000 dollars cheaper. If you are on a budget then I think you are better off buying the Turismo which is essentially equal to the Zentorno, and using the extra 250k to either buy a sports car, save toward an armor Kuruma, or save toward a tier 1 super like the Nero

Probably, i dont have much experience with the turismo, so i would say go for the zentorno. However, the zentorno isnt the easiest car to drive, but once you get used to it you will compete against people who spent 2-3 times as much as you on their cars.

After that, i would probably save up for something like the nero, dont even need a custom, the normal one will do just fine. Its one of the better looking cars too, with that lovely active spoiler.

Btw, my message isnt ment to be in the quote, but idk why it is.

Edited by mort1

Yes, both are worth your money. Vacca is more suitable for freeroaming, while Infernus will destroy many cars on tight tracks with many corners.

Both are a lot of fun to drive.

Wtfdontlickme

Go for the vacca imo, but when did the infernus have a red interior?

Go for the vacca imo, but when did the infernus have a red interior?

On last gen it had one, looked great IMO.

I own a Infernus, its a great car to drive around sometimes, definitely not an racer though, it never had been in this game since 2013 with the Entity XF, Adder and the Cheetah being superior.

I bought it solely for the nostalgia factor.

if you aim just for cruising and looks, the Infernus is pretty good choice.

If u aim for a car that looks nice and can compete in races, but have bit tighter budget, I would say Turismo would be pretty good choice.

I myself was thinking of buying turimo for racing but didnt get it because I had more money than I had thought.

Edit: had spelling mistake on one word.

Edited by Ruskiturbo

Mattoropael

For just cruising around and having fun, yes, they're worth it as long as you like them.

For racing, the most obvious "budget" option is the Zentorno, costing only 725k and yet keeping pace with or even outperforming outrageously-overpriced supers.

Zentorno is top tier. No "saving toward a tier 1" required unless you want an all-around performer that also excels on tracks with a heavier emphasis on top speed, in which case they can save up for Nero Custom or Vagner.

Edited by Mattoropael

coelacanth72

If you're not racing you don't really even need a super. Free roam traffic will limit your top speed and I find myself going off road a lot, so a lot of the time a sports car will be just as fast. I never drive supers unless it's a race.

Play with them in Story Mode, there is better stuff to blow your online money at ;)