2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Haokizaru

What will GTA Online become when GTA VI is out

TheFranchise

Here's an idea. When you load up GTA Online on GTA VI, you are the same character you were in V, but you're in prison, and you've lost everything. Upon loading in, you have to do a few co-op missions to prepare and then bust out of prison.

Edited by TheFranchise

GTAFanClub

You people have to be insane to think Rockstar will carry over your money.

TheFranchise

You people have to be insane to think Rockstar will carry over your money.

No, we won't be able to. But I'd like to keep my character and bust out of prison.

Mister Pink

Each GTA is quite unique and varied. We don't know if GTA Online 2 will mimic that of the the original GTAO.

I think the original GTAO will exist just as it is. Except, eventually it wont be updated or if it is, it will be for maintenance

I hope GTAO2 is based off the single-player. What I mean by that is DLC is a single player priority and SP DLC features get's added to MP. So, DLC in the future looks like SP story missions, added weapons and cars, then those cars/weapons get added to MP. I don't want some features that appear only Online but not in the singleplayer. I'll be happy to pay for DLC this way. Eliminate shark cards. What you see people sporting online: super cars, weapons, clothes is all earned through playing the game not by paying real cash.

And.. maybe some Online mission-givers can only be unlocked once SP DLC missions are finished. That way if we'll all pay for DLC and get SP content but that content (weapons, cars, businesses) gets ported in to Online. Think of it this way, you complete side-mission for criminal, special item is unlocked. You then get an alert to say this weapon is now available in MP.

I would be happy to pay for DLC that included the businesses stuff from GTAO in SP and go up against hordes of AI and not other, real people. Just because I can enjoy the freedom of not dealing with all the sh*te that comes with MP: loading screens, quitters, griefers, hackers, connection issues, more loading screens. I can play San Andreas, IV or any SP in GTA for hours and have fun and not encounter a loading screen, squeekers or any other such nonsense that interrupts my flow.

I like the idea of MP but oftentimes I just realized I loved the solitary, solo gaming session. No interruptions, do what you like, when you like. Sorry for the rant/going off topic. I get passionate about Online.

sea cucumber

lol after reading all this im kinda sad my progress is probably gonna be gone and gta 6 online will replace everything

Jdogg4089

lol after reading all this im kinda sad my progress is probably gonna be gone and gta 6 online will replace everything

After reading this, I'm sad single player died in 2013

Sleepwalking

It will become what GTA IV's multiplayer became.

MARKUS.
Posted (edited)

New one would be

GTA Online S

GTA Online S Plus paying 100$ more

Edited by Markhosdangerous

AndyC-M

just the topic I wanted to see...

recently i've seen a few fan made maps of America with all the cities that rockstar have created so far, some good, some not so good (those people clearly don't know their geography!)

in addition, I watched a youtube video this morning that might have answered some questions (providing that it wasn't a fake by the person who posted it) i'd like to post the link on here for you all to watch, but a) the over-moderating on here probably wouldn't allow it and b) I don't know how to.

basically, the map we know sits in 3 spheres, the land, the atmosphere, and the day/night mode.

with this in mind, it made it clearly obviously that online could be added to with another island of which city rockstar would choose.

but saying that, with all the hard work that many of us have put into online with our characters, along with time and money, we could possibly lose online as we know it and would have to start a fresh, I hope this is not the case and we are able to travel to another part of this world as seen on the youtube video, maybe even have an option to export vehicles between each island, and also own a home in each state, to have the option in which to spawn in.

in short, i'd really like to see the map of 5 and the map of 6 merged for online.

.Smaher.

People who don't play it will complain about its existence again.

60017 Silver Fox

I would have thought that they would keep both versions but leave them seperate so things that things that have been obtained and acheived in V would not affect VI... Atleast in the short term while things are fresh, new and exciting, they might in time let imports arrive later on when the game settles down and the player base has had some fun with the new toys that VI have to offer.