CEO Office / buzzard worth it?

LuckforLuc

I think you all forgot another really good thing about the Buzzard. It's small and easy to land thanks to its small body and rotor size.

• Like 3

Happy Hunter

Don't know about an office, but a Buzzard is an absolute necessity. Even non-helisexual people agree that it should be revered, and it is invaluable.

Even from a PvP standpoint - though it's really vulnerable, it can be spawned at your feet. So if you're fighting someone who knows how to use it, you'll want to be able to spawn one near you too.

But its real use is in missions and work. Probably the best purchase I ever made.

The only dumb thing about the buzzard is that it costs you $500 for the "convenience" of leaving your office in it via the roof, but free if you go down to street level and call it from the menu.

???????????

• Like 1

The only dumb thing about the buzzard is that it costs you $500 for the "convenience" of leaving your office in it via the roof, but free if you go down to street level and call it from the menu.

???????????

You kids today are so lucky, back in my day we had to pay $3,000 for that.

Sorry I couldn't resist 😝

• Like 2

???????????

That's actually the Peg Buzzard though. This can be useful for swift convenience if you're letting an associate have the CEO Buzzard (Or Company Buzzard as I like to call it).

EDIT: Oh and to the OP, keep in mind that when you've ordered the CEO Buzzard for free enough times, you'll end up saving money. Ordering a CEO buzzard without owning it costs a whopping 25K. That adds up fast!

Edited by EkaSwede

By the buzzard asap! Best tool for making money in the game for the price

Edited by Soufcak

Yes, absolutely. If you own a Buzzard, your associates can call for one if they don't have one if I'm not mistaken.

And if you don't own a Buzzard but have an organization, you'll end up forking 25k each time you request a Buzzard.

In What order Should I buy them? Because don't have enough money to buy buzzard + ceo Office + warehouse. Got like 2.7 mill

lll-H-I-M-lll

If it wasn't for my buzzard i wouldn't have what i have today and i have everything a player could wish to have

• Like 2

well i'd buy fake money forgery if i were you. lot of cash often. CEO warehouses pay well but they are very long to fill up. with fake money you can easily do 600k/1M a day. buzzard is great yeah, but so does the savage. CEO gives nice advantages like free snacks, and has great missions that can be done on solo, while MC don't have any solo mission. so i'd say make cash with fake money, then buy a CEO, and eventually a warehouse

edited: my bad, fake money, not fake papers, sry

Edited by jpm1

In What order Should I buy them? Because don't have enough money to buy buzzard + ceo Office + warehouse. Got like 2.7 mill

Buy the cheapest office w/ no upgrades first (Maze Bank West for 1m) and then the Buzzard for 1.75m

There's your 2.7m gone right out the window. Personally, I'd try to rack up 100-200k (Do contact missions or heists) first before buying the office. That way you have an extra 50k to buy the Buzzard as well as 50k to register as a VIP and do VIP Work afterwards

You'll need VIP Work along with contact missions and Heists to afford the cheapest vehicle warehouse for 1.5m. Of course you can buy a small crate warehouse too to speed up the process but then you'll just be forking out cash you're earning that could be saved up for the vehicle warehouse instead.

Don't buy a crate warehouse. Just grind out VIP Work, Contact missions and Heists until you can afford the La Mesa Vehicle Warehouse for 1.5m

Sightseer can be played alone in invite-only lobby with any borrowed Frogger/Maverick that spawn on helipads.

I would do it, you don't need an armed aircraft for this mission.

Then play Hostile Takeover Merryweather variation, then grab the Buzzard located on the docks, escape with.

Then play Headhunter with that Buzzard.

Rinse and repeat.

• Like 2

There's only one reason to own a CEO office.

FREE SNACKS

Actually while the 'free' part isn't so great the convenience of one stop shopping in a place you can set to spawn is pretty mint.

First major purchase I made in this game (after high end apartment) was Kuruma. That earns it's keep by making most missions do-able solo and simplifying many of the heist setups.

From there, buzzard + CEO is so incredibly convenient even if it never paid itself back it's worth every penny. I even pay 500 to leave the office in Pegasus version so that if it gets a little beat up you don't have to wait out the cooldown to spawn the Securo one.

Really depends on what you like to do to earn money, but all are pretty much must-haves.

I'd advise against biker stuff, if you want to try the activities join a friend. The constant phone calls nagging you by LJT and businesses getting raided seemingly daily are absolutely maddening.

Buy the cheapest office w/ no upgrades first (Maze Bank West for 1m) and then the Buzzard for 1.75m

There's your 2.7m gone right out the window. Personally, I'd try to rack up 100-200k (Do contact missions or heists) first before buying the office. That way you have an extra 50k to buy the Buzzard as well as 50k to register as a VIP and do VIP Work afterwards

You'll need VIP Work along with contact missions and Heists to afford the cheapest vehicle warehouse for 1.5m. Of course you can buy a small crate warehouse too to speed up the process but then you'll just be forking out cash you're earning that could be saved up for the vehicle warehouse instead.

Don't buy a crate warehouse. Just grind out VIP Work, Contact missions and Heists until you can afford the La Mesa Vehicle Warehouse for 1.5m

Agreed.

Actually, I'd hold off on buying anything. There's an upcoming event week (Either Tuesday or Friday) that may or may not offer a discount on either offices or Buzzards. Or both.

Because is the CEO the best buissines to buy? Or is like the cocaine factory at the biker club a better way to earn money? I guess I will indeed first buy CEO then buzzard and then later on warehouse?

Actually, I'd hold off on buying anything. There's an upcoming event week (Either Tuesday or Friday) that may or may not offer a discount on either offices or Buzzards. Or both.

Oh okay, thanks for the tip!

CaliMeatWagon

Absolutely, the Buzzard worth every penny.

Get a Buzzard, an Office & a Vehicle warehouse.

Start with the Buzzard, become a VIP & grind the VIP work (can be done in an invite only session). Once you have the means, get the maze West office (upgrade to a better office later) & a vehicle warehouse (look for the 10\10\12 method). This is the best money earning business in GTAO. A Cargobob would make things a lot easier & more efficient, so keep it in mind.

There's a better office? I didn't know there was any benefit to owning one office over the other.

Mexicola9302

It depends where your warehouses are. I got maze bank tower office it`s the closest to my 3 large warehouses and to my i/e warehouse. And the most central point in the city with a sniper roof. :D

There's a better office? I didn't know there was any benefit to owning one office over the other.

You know ... View, location & proximity to your other business, helipad access, exclusivety & so on.

And which upgrades or customizations should I get for the office ? Or wait and just get the normal office and upgrade later ?

And which upgrades or customizations should I get for the office ? Or wait and just get the normal office and upgrade later ?

With the amount of money you have now I'd probably just wait to upgrade it later.

Hang with the free Duke and Elegy until you have your own Buzzard. Your next big purchase should be a Buzzard. As a vip you can spawn one to where you are and being able to phone Pegasus for one is like having 2. Like if your vip Buzzard is about to die you can fly to where Pegasus delivers one. Just remember to shoot the vip Buzzard to finish it off so you will not have a smoking vip Buzzard delivered later on. The reverse can be done.

Collect easy money selling custom Sandkings every 24 hours game time. Any stock 4 door Sandking will spawn a custom version. Create a gta style race and place ammo and throwables for free supplies, make a playlist of contact missions that you like. Keep track of how much per hour you are making then reduce down time to increase hourly pay.

The ceo, mc, and gunrunners all have large pay walls and need done in public lobbies so investigating tricks to be solo in public may interest you. I/E can profit 80K per high end sourced and delivered but along with the paywall there is the time to get to 10-10-12. There is also the cost of a Cargobob for at least the deliveries if you plan on selling a lot of FMJ's for that 80K. If and when you purchase a ceo office the Maze West is the cheapest and i think also the best. Best location and lowest helipad.

Most of all think before you purchase. Veteran players have a lot of stuff they never use. The Buzzard is not cheap, but i have never read on this forum that someone regretted purchasing one.

Edited by jazzbone

Nothing. Once you have the money you might want to move to a better office and since upgrades & customizations don't transfer, save your money.