GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

EASY WAY TO COMPLETE ALL TIERS ON SHOOTING RANGE (CONSOLES)

AlexBecky

Quinn_flower

Wtf r* this wasn't a money glitch

What's the harm?

Make your goals realistic f*ckers

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 1

I love how they're so quick to patch this but the insane difficulty that makes people want to cheat in the first place will probably be completely ignored for months (or forever). Good god, these guys sometimes.

• Like 5

To all those that beat all the challenges with the correct weapons using a controller on a console: You guys are awesome (and please don't shoot at me in freeroam, 'cause I'm pretty sure you'll win)

To all those that beat all the challenges with the correct weapons using a mouse or better-than-a-console-controller device: You're cool, too

Shame it's patched.

Now, if I could just use Ballistic Armor on the Six-Dart-Checkout...

• Like 2

I am so terrible at aiming. I couldn't even do the first tier. The sensitivity is too touchy for me, I like the speed when looking around but when aiming I like it super slow. I tried messing around the settings but to no avail. It's just sad lol....

Can someone with a lot/modded money try to order the armor on the entrance of ANOTHER bunker and then buy that bunker and see if it change something.? :ph34r:

If they were quick to patch this, together with the amount of people complaining, then maybe they'll readjust the Tier Levels with the next Patch/Update.

Just read it's been patched.. good thing I took advantage of this glitch right away.

For those that didn't make it in time, I shed a tear for you guys.
;_;

Edited by iLLYHiGHROLLER

CosmicBuffalo

Spent a couple of hours and roughly 8 million trying to get it on a second character....patched, lol...for some reason the explosive rounds were in the firs 10...I got the armor at like 22.

Are you seriously here spreading glitches OP?? Why hasnt this been locked yet? Words of wisdom OP:

If you find something, keep it to yourself.

A. You corrupt other players

B. In turn, ppl become more lazy due to the negligence of working to achieve something

C. By revealing it, you're spreading it; making it known; in turn Rockstar has to focus and put their attention on the glitch rather than important updates and priorities. No game is perfect and if we spent finding glitches and exploits ALL the time, we would have the Beach Bum DLC released now and not gunrunning.

D. Occassionally, some players get wrongfully accused.

E. If its a money glitch, this enforces shark card sales even more.

Just leave the game be. Im so disappointed when i come to GTA forums for a decent discussion/thread and only to find a glitch thread to be at the very top of the thread list.

Mods, get on this sh*t. Im not necessarily saying turn this into the Ubisoft Forums where the mods they think they are above gods; just use better guidelines/filters for these glitch topics.

Haha, Iroquois is the type of kid that snitches when someone cuts class.

Lighten up Francis

CrysisAverted

Wow R* really doesn't want players to own hats

• Like 3

Seriously, if you don't like the thread, please, feel free to STFU and GTFO.

Shame they patched it already, even though there's nothing worth having to unlock.

Are you seriously here spreading glitches OP?? Why hasnt this been locked yet? Words of wisdom OP:

B. In turn, ppl become more lazy due to the negligence of working to achieve something

C. By revealing it, you're spreading it; making it known; in turn Rockstar has to focus and put their attention on the glitch rather than important updates and priorities. No game is perfect and if we spent finding glitches and exploits ALL the time, we would have the Beach Bum DLC released now and not gunrunning.

Just leave the game be. Im so disappointed when i come to GTA forums for a decent discussion/thread and only to find a glitch thread to be at the very top of the thread list.

Mods, get on this sh*t. Im not necessarily saying turn this into the Ubisoft Forums where the mods they think they are above gods; just use better guidelines/filters for these glitch topics.

Relax...you can rest easy now knowing that the corrupted, lazy youth who are currently wasting all of Rockstar's time by making them patch glitches instead of fixing the day one issues still present 3 years later can no longer do this as it has been patched...

There's a far more serious issue here...the insane difficulty prevents even a seasoned veteran from getting through these tiers and in turn many players will not be able to unlock a couple subtle but nice features / collectibles. It's one thing to patch a money glitch but it's another to dedicate time to fixing a glitch that was effectively harmless. Here's to hoping that Rockstar hears the community's feedback and reduces the scores needed to pass each tier.

• Like 3

CosmicBuffalo

This glitch got patched immediately, so it tells where R*s priorities lie. This is meant to be hard af. But, if a glitch is available, why not? Its not hurting anyone.

And this a gunrunning thread not the main gtaonline and this glitch was more of exploit. The shooting range topic was very popular due to the insane difficuly. Meaning you didnt force the game into doing anything it wasnt meant to do. You simply walked in the bunker while putting on the armor.

Not only thay it got me to spend roughly 10 million more than I planned to spend. So, 1-1, GG R*.

• Like 2

Lonely-Martin

It's not that hard to do.

Stop trying to cheat on it.

Indeed it is easy, got it on my second try.

I don't understand why people get frustrated doing this :)

'Coz they're sh*t!

• Like 2

😢

ShadowlessDevil

'Coz they're sh*t!

They don't want to work for it..they want to take the easy way out!

Lonely-Martin

'Coz they're sh*t!

Nothing new... I'm surprised R* care to fix these things with that feature in the inventory...

Relax...you can rest easy now knowing that the corrupted, lazy youth who are currently wasting all of Rockstar's time by making them patch glitches instead of fixing the day one issues still present 3 years later can no longer do this as it has been patched...

There's a far more serious issue here...the insane difficulty prevents even a seasoned veteran from getting through these tiers and in turn many players will not be able to unlock a couple subtle but nice features / collectibles. It's one thing to patch a money glitch but it's another to dedicate time to fixing a glitch that was effectively harmless. Here's to hoping that Rockstar hears the community's feedback and reduces the scores needed to pass each tier.

I agree with the insane difficulty issue. As a veteran racer, I have a very hard time beating any of the time trials and I've used over 20 different vehicles and occassionally i borrowed my friends vehicles to no avail. When I heard a bunch of ppl where completing them with ease, I was stunned. When i found that the ones using vehicles, used curb boosts and doubleclutching exploits to achieve their wins, and ppl using bikes using only batis with a constant wheelies, I was disappointed. Yes, it's frustrating the difficulty of some of these activities; and yes, R* f*cked up with them. But its even worse, when players exploit it. Be patient, R* will soon come around and fix things that are needed to be. If no-one would have completed these insane objectives (with their exploits), R* wouldve known that something was wrong and wouldve fixed it.

Anyone else having difficulty with the pistol challenge? I found this neat little method by accident, I'll coin it: Double popping. (Yep, it's a good on')

Basically, this gets the multiplier up faster, you just need to shoot the same target TWICE. I also recommend slightly compensating for the movement of the target. Pull the trigger twice in rapid succession and watch the multiplier go up. Use an extended clip, too. High risk high reward, back out if you lose the multiplier. Enjoy.

EDIT: Afterthought, you could incorporate this into the other challenges.

Edited by Nixinator

Lonely-Martin

@ Iroquois... While I fully agree with the anti-cheat/glitch stance dude, to be disappointed over wheelies is a tad far I feel... It's always been a feature of GTA, past and present...

Makes no sense using a heavy, wide car when a nippy bike with much better agility is much more suited to the task at hand...

Edited by KWF1981
  • Like 2

With a joystick the shooting challenges are absurd. Im working under the impression 19/20 people who say they're no problem used a mouse. The two controls arent really comparable.

Im also guessing r* knew about this glitch a while ago and was working on it before/during/after the update was released...like a day 1 patch for a just released game. Dont preorder games and encourage day 1 one patches.

Makingthequants

Might just be me and my character but are you guys reload times crap like mine. Iv got full bar on my shooting stats I'm level 650+ and been playing for years but I bought the bunker thought I could get through the tiers really quickly but my reload times are like when I first dropped into the game 3 years ago?

Thoughts would be appreciated

Edited by Makingthequants

lol what the hell?

I was kinda bummed because after patching the Ballistics Gear glitch I wouldn't be able to get the challenges in my main character. Now I turn on the game and I get them all in about an hour.

I still think they were poorly designed, since the gap between Tier 1 and Tier 2 is too high, while Tier 3 is easy compared to Tier 2. Pistol and Carbine 2 were a bitch to get, but the rest were kinda simple with modified guns (yeah, Sights, Drum magazines and Grips are required). I guess Pistol would be easier with the MKII.

Only tip I can give for the automatic guns is: shoot without aiming to the head until you get the x3 multiplier, after that just go for headshots. By the way, I don't know if this was just me, but the first time I tried the shooting range challenges it gave me 30 points for headshots. No wonder it was so hard...

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

'Coz they're sh*t!

If any of you play on console and found these easy, you are in a tiny minority. (If you play on PC, pipe down, we're not talking to you anyway.)

I have decent aim and more than hold my own in combat on Xbox One, but these seem much too unforgiving to me. If they were free to play and offered a cash reward only, then fine, whatever. But having to pay for access to them in order to try to unlock a competitive advantage - then to find out they take hours to beat if you can beat them at all? Poor design by Rockstar.

Just the fact that the scores to beat each tier are the same on consoles as on PC shows they're not thinking clearly. Mouse users have a huge leg up with free aiming.

@ Iroquois... While I fully agree with the anti-cheat/glitch stance dude, to be disappointed over wheelies is a tad far I feel... It's always been a feature of GTA, past and present...

Makes no sense using a heavy, wide car when a nippy bike with much better agility is much more suited to the task at hand...

yeah sorry no i dont; it's just when i was writing my message, i had some other issues going on in my life at the moment, so i was already pissed b4 writing the message and i took out my anger on the bikers. I didnt mean to. I went too far

Edited by Iroquois
  • Like 1

@ "its easy to do players":

please try it with a pad, then we can talk about difficulty.

if you had mastered it with a pad, then you`re a very good aimer, but that makes the challenge not easy.