• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MeatSafeMurderer

• Claude_Lib

• Mid Night Club

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This situation is resolved.     Original story: We feared that this day would come... And now it's here. The day, when GTA modding was declared illegal.   GTA modding had long and glorious hist

In order to qualify all of the questions we had received during past weeks, we make some explanations: Unfortunately, we were unable to answer those questions earlier due to real life (yeah we have so

Here is my comment on this Rockstar's statement: OpenIV, Liberty City in GTA V and all other mods/projects from my team and me are only specific for Single player. Rockstar must be well aware about t

"Take-Two's actions were not specifically targeting single player mods. Unfortunately OpenIV enables recent malicious mods that allow harassment of players and interfere with the GTA Online experience for everybody. We are working to figure out how we can continue to support the creative community without negatively impacting our players."

Edited by Landotel
  • Like 2

I love this quote

"We are working to figure out how we can continue to support the creative community without negatively impacting our players."

How about my experience that was negatively impacted by your decision to shutdown singleplayer modding?

Are we not your players?

Are your players only online?

My $60 that I spent on this f*cking game doesn't matter because I don't buy shark cards?

Edited by K0ol-G-R4P

It's over when either R* provide an adequete single player modding system

They don't care about pc mods or openIV, it's just PR blablabla. Gta online is where the $$$$ at.

Edited by Mpower

Totally off subject, with members like "Mr. Arrow" and "Queen Elizabeth II", I'm just enjoying the community right now. Should have joined sooner.

Oh! Oh dear T2. Your move introduced me to the community, and makes me want to stay. Woops! Two World Wars, One World Cup, and One Grand Theft Auto.

My $60 that I spent on this f*cking game doesn't matter because I don't buy shark cards?

Yeah, it doesn't. They probably won't even give you a f*cking PC version next time.

Really think they wanna go through all this trouble again?

___

They made you wait 2 extra years, in the meantime you got spoiled to DEATH; the game got OLD AS f*ck; yet you/we still bought it.

Then now, the best exclusivity of the PC version has been taken away from us. (mods)

What else? Maybe next time if they deliver a port they will lock your framerate to 30, or simply don't put any graphical options in there...

Just CUM a f*cking UWP Xbox One version in our faces...

Wish I could get a refund.

I've spent at least $200 on this game

(Gullible dumbass who bought the collector's edition for PS3)

Hahahah refund? From Rockstar and Take 2!? hahahahhaaa

Yeah, it doesn't. They probably won't even give you a f*cking PC version next time.

Really think they wanna go through all this trouble again?

But they want the money. It's worth it.

Wish I could get a refund.

I've spent at least $200 on this game

(Gullible dumbass who bought the collector's edition for PS3)

Look on the bright side, people will now know just to torrent this trash as T2 probably has the cash laundered to ensure they're not handling money of the common gamer, and the online is total bollocks.

• Like 2

I know its a bit sudden but what about "Everywhere" that's being developed by fromer gta devs anyone keen on moving in on this if they allow modding?

Edited by Technosis

Crap I just bought GTA V from last sale? I just want to play with mods like I did with GTA SA! Not too interested of GTA Online. Im downloading it right now did they update it to make modding not possible?

• Like 1

To copy from before, my stance on this:

If it's absolutely real, they blatantly lied about OpenIV's capalibities as to how it "enables recent malicious mods that allow harassment of players and interfere with the GTA Online experience" when they made sure in the first place so it wouldn't happen.

Crap I just bought GTA V from last sale? I just want to play with mods like I did with GTA SA! Not too interested of GTA Online. Im downloading it right now did they update it to make modding not possible?

If you bought it less than 2 weeks ago and have played less than 2 hours you can refund it on Steam.

https://ufile.io/h14bp

There you go buddy.

if god was real he would make take two go bankrupt and then give rockstar to a better parent company

Edited by Spielkiller
  • Like 1

Well there is one somewhat positive I can say about this whole debacle:

Rockstar and Take Two have been doing this stuff to GTA 5 for as long as it's been out on PC. It started with the encrypted files as an effort to stop it, and then when modders figured that out they escalated to blocking vehicles from online into single player in order to draw people to their sh*tty online game to get more money. Now that this has happened they have awoken the people that can make them or break them; the community. Now people are actually reacting to this bullsh*t and reacting hard. This has opened people's eyes on what a greedy asshole this company is and it has started a quickly spreading fire of hate.

• Like 2

if god was real would make take two go bankrupt and then give rockstar to a better parent company

R* are complicit in this. They didn't start it, but they support it. They're just as agreegous.

mods are what kept me playing GTA 5 or GTA 4, without this i just can say goodbye to those games

Edited by darthpepo1

I know its a bit sudden but what about "Everywhere" that's being developed by fromer gta devs anyone keen on moving in on this if they allow modding?

While the game has multiple narratives, we also want players to create their own narratives that include characters with a real personality. If we do this right, we’re going to give players the chance to really live out their fantasies, not just the limited fantasies that most games set up for them, and do so in a deeply immersive way. The potential of games is so vast — they’re already incorporating many other forms of entertainment and technology. Furthering that process is what’s inspired us to make this game. I see a future where we don’t reference single or multiplayer — we just choose when we play and if we want to hang out with others or we want to be alone. Just like real life — sometimes I want to be with people, sometimes I don’t, or I want them around but I don’t want to interact with them. We’re making “Everywhere” as seamless as possible so players won’t have to think about jumping from mode to mode — except when it helps the gameplay.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/1/26/14398978/everywhere-interview-leslie-The Benz-matthew-smith

https://ufile.io/h14bp

There you go buddy.

thx :lol:

At least a good thing about this is to see how much our favorite YouTubers care about the community. I couldn't find MrBossFTW or whatever clickbaiter YTber commenting on the case, the only one I've seen was Typical Gamer, and on Twitter. The largest YTber commenting on the case was Nerd³, and after that, only some smaller YTbers who make Machinimas and Gameplays with mods.

• Like 2

A thought occurs. I really, REALLY cannot wait for the garunteedlack of a PC release of RDR2. They will not have the brass balls now.

At least a good thing about this is to see how much our favorite YouTubers care about the community. I couldn't find MrBossFTW or whatever clickbaiter YTber commenting on the case, the only one I've seen was Typical Gamer, and on Twitter. The largest YTber commenting on the case was Nerd³, and after that, only some smaller YTbers who make Machinimas and Gameplays with mods.

Jim Sterling tore Take Two a new one.

Edited by JRC99
  • Like 2
Queen Elizabeth II

“Everywhere” is very different from GTA. There may be parts of our game that include satire but the tone will be very different and at times our players will be in control of how the tone is set.

I bet "Everywhere" is going to be like Grand Theft Auto IV, which was very different from other,immature and childish GTA games.