Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,761 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Prince_Polaris

Where the f*ck are my supplies.

Question

Prince_Polaris

I have just done two different supply missions for my bunker and I have no supplies. Where the f*ck are they? is there something I have to do to "unlock" them? Do I have to kill myself like when MC businesses have a problem?

20170614035215_1.jpg

6 answers to this question

Parth13

I have just done two different supply missions for my bunker and I have no supplies. Where the f*ck are they? is there something I have to do to "unlock" them? Do I have to kill myself like when MC businesses have a problem?

Change session, exactly this happened to me an hour ago and i changed session and instantly my supplies went upto 40%. This is the same bug that also happens with MC Businesses. but in MC if your supply don't get registered, there is no way to get them back even if you change sessions.

Edit: I can't exactly promise that it will comeback as if your session is bugged because of server or network problems as i've been having some network problems for 1:30 hours and because of that i closed the game now.

Edited by Parth13

Prince_Polaris

Change session, exactly this happened to me an hour ago and i changed session and instantly my supplies went upto 40%. This is the same bug that also happens with MC Businesses. but in MC if your supply don't get registered, there is no way to get them back even if you change sessions.

Edit: I can't exactly promise that it will comeback as if your session is bugged because of server or network problems as i've been having some network problems for 1:30 hours and because of that i closed the game now.

I changed sessions and I could see the product... I'm glad it came through, but this is a dumb problem to be having... I sure hope they fix it.

yanbuck

I have the same Problem. I can't see my supplies. Even if i change session my supplies are shown as empty. But i have 100k $ goods in my storage. So i think the supplies are there but did not shown. How can i see them. I need to know when and how much i need to resupply :(

Prince_Polaris

I have the same Problem. I can't see my supplies. Even if i change session my supplies are shown as empty. But i have 100k $ goods in my storage. So i think the supplies are there but did not shown. How can i see them. I need to know when and how much i need to resupply :(

Hmm, maybe restart the game?

yanbuck

Yes, suddenly they appeared. But not after restart, after i swiched session. It only works randomly. You need luck to get your supplies shown :D

Prince_Polaris

Yes, suddenly they appeared. But not after restart, after i swiched session. It only works randomly. You need luck to get your supplies shown :D

For me, it seems that if I let them run out then I won't see it if I resupply it. Stupid game... :/