3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Dewbauchee Vagner Appreciation Thread

Ka6A6JC.png

‘’This is what you get when you start from a truly blank slate.
Take every preconception you had about hypercar design: every piece
of received wisdom, every rock-solid assumption, every tried and tested formula -
take them all and dump a hot, steaming pile of filthy ingenuity all over them.
The Vagner is a message from the future: you're late.’’

Sj6net3.png

Vehicle Class: Super

Price: $1,535,000

Topspeed: 126.3 mph / 203.3 kph

RELEASED SINCE 6-30-17

_________________________________________________________________________________

The car heavily resembles the Aston Martin Valkyrie prototype hypercar, particularly in the elongated design, frontal fascia and greenhouse area scaling. The front headlights seems to be inspired by the ones found in the Jaguar C-X75. The rear lights seems to be inspired by the Nio EP9 - GTA Wiki

cwuebqM.png

JoonasPRKL

UXNOD9z.png

Mm9NONz.png

TG_Stig

coynedawg

________________________________________________________________________________

Post and discuss the beloved Vagner supercar below.

Edited by OVO
  • Like 18
ripsta

how much is that :O suprised so many aston martin lately

edit, 1.5m just found in the other thread

Edited by ripsta

Probably known, but just for the record, this car is of course based on the Aston Martin Valkyrie

Also the name is a nod to Wagner (pronounced as Vagner), who composed Ride of the Valkyries (as part of Die Walküre, or, in English, The Valkyrie).

Quality reference, R*.

• Like 10
Scottiedog123

Probably known, but just for the record, this car is of course based on the Aston Martin Valkyrie

Also the name is a nod to Wagner (pronounced as Vagner), who composed Ride of the Valkyries (as part of Die Walküre, or, in English, The Valkyrie).

Quality reference, R*.

AM-RB 001

slim0121

I'm not too keen on these new style supercar designs but I might sell my T20 for this car, depending on performance.

• Like 1
AJFastWRX

This is WILL be the 2nd Dewbauchee Vehicle ill buy and keep.(The first being the Seven-70). It looks like a X80 Proto but better looking and a little smaller.

• Like 1
Guardian Apache

Hows the handeling ? Traction and speed? Does it perform well enough to compete with the other supercars?

In wiki its said that the valkyre is claming to be the fastest road legal car ....does the Vagner live up to that?

Slayclops

Can anyone do a white one with blue stripes and red interior? Black wheels too please.

Smokeshow

Sorta straying from the topic, but loosely clinging on.

Does the addition of this car confirm there is some sort of Formula car championship (since the real life version is a joint effort between Redbull F1 and Aston Martin) in the GTA universe, and that my pipedream of a Benefactor (AMG Petronas) or Grotti (Scuderia Ferrari) open wheel racer in a 4th CS update if (godforbid) they were to do it, is still alive?

• Like 1
Gnocchi Flip Flops

The only new car I'm not caring for. It looks like just another gaudy insect looking super car 13 year old griefers will drive 247.

• Like 5
KUZMITCHS

The only new car I'm not caring for. It looks like just another gaudy insect looking super car 13 year old griefers will drive 247.

Do you have something against Aston Martin? You hate almost every Dewbauchee car ever released. Well, truth be told it's not like I like it either... But I also didn't like the Specter at first, now I love it.

Whenever I love it or hate it, this is the first Dewbauchee super car, so it's a must buy for my Dewbauchee collection.

• Like 2
Gnocchi Flip Flops

Do you have something against Aston Martin? You hate almost every Dewbauchee car ever released. Well, truth be told it's not like I like it either... But I also didn't like the Specter at first, now I love it.

Whenever I love it or hate it, this is the first Dewbauchee super car, so it's a must buy for my Dewbauchee collection.

Lmao what? Astons are some of the finest cars on the road. The DBS and Vaquish are one of my all time favorite cars and I just did some shooting with a Rapide S this past weekend.

I'm not particularly fond of Rockstar's execution and portrayal of them however. I loved the Super GT and the Rapid GT/Exemplar are aight but otherwise I'm a bit eh about Dewbauchee. I do have a Specter too. Just not feeling this one.

AJFastWRX

Lmao what? Astons are some of the finest cars on the road. The DBS and Vaquish are one of my all time favorite cars and I just did some shooting with a Rapide S this past weekend.

I'm not particularly fond of Rockstar's execution and portrayal of them however. I loved the Super GT and the Rapid GT/Exemplar are aight but otherwise I'm a bit eh about Dewbauchee. I do have a Specter too. Just not feeling this one.

Yeah i have to agree there. I love the looks of some Aston Martins in real life as well. (My favorites being the Vanquish, One-77, and the Vulcan). But Dewbauchee in the world of gta, i dont know, i dont necessarily like the looks and style. I have a Seven-70 and drive it from time to time. This will be added to my Dewbauchee Collection and probably my favorite Dewbauchee.
  • Like 1
DangerZ0neX

It looks like a dev asked a 10 year old to draw a "cool car" and modeled whatever was drawn, lmao, and it has the goddamn Camry steering wheel symptom the X80 also has.

• Like 7
AJFastWRX

It looks like a dev asked a 10 year old to draw a "cool car" and modeled whatever was drawn, lmao, and it has the goddamn Camry steering wheel symptom the X80 also has.

All this cutting edge technology in Legendary Motorsport, but they cant add a racing wheel.
metoxys

Showcase video of that car with some first impressions in the video description

• Like 2

Is it just me, or does this car look really good when viewed from the side, compared to the front?

Viewed from the front, the dimensions makes it look so weird, the cockpit looks out of place, especially taking into account those massive bumps over the wheels.

If it werent for those massive bumps on the headlight areas, i think i would actually quite like the car, but those ruins it completely for me.

From the side, it actually looks quite mean.

Edited by mort1
  • Like 1
ripsta

so anyone tested the performance level of this car :O , does it lives up to its counterpart

AJFastWRX

so anyone tested the performance level of this car :O , does it lives up to its counterpart

metoxys has a video up above in the thread.
  • Like 1
ripsta

metoxys has a video up above in the thread.

I mean like comparison to the top-tier supers and lap times~