Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
The Gator

Anyone else get this message when loading online? R* and cheating

Recommended Posts

Xiled

oooo scary message.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bocephus

Everyone got that message.

 

...and the OP is the only one dumb enough not to realize that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OPVL

VK3nvjY.png
Syj10ML.png

j33sRCh.png

dHtqpaX.png

 

one out of 4, plus all my alts are still good.

(yes I've been online and had the notices with them about removing modded money)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Gator

i got it and it sound kinda mad...

 

i think they would finally put the foot down!

 

I heard lots of people on PC had their bank accounts "corrected", but I wonder if it means anything for people duping on console.

 

Is this the end of duping as we know it?

 

971.gif

VK3nvjY.png

Syj10ML.png

j33sRCh.png

dHtqpaX.png

 

one out of 4, plus all my alts are still good.

(yes I've been online and had the notices with them about removing modded money)

 

What system(s)?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoomAkuma

AlBiNr3.jpg?1

 

Translation:

 

"Thank you for playing our game, but you have to play is the way we want you too. You are not allowed to take advantage of any exploits because of our own oversight/human error and if you find a way to make money in this inflated economy, then it better be a way we approve of or else! "

 

"Also because we are incapable of monitoring our own game and accurately detect, detour or stop mods and glitches we want the community to start snitching on the community using the report feature. Remember, you have the right to report them if they are interfering you from playing the game how you want too while the attacker is playing the game how they want too"

 

Seriously this message had me lmao! I find it funny that this message is shown right after the update, like if they had a meeting and were like "We need to scare them, cause hysteria in the community, have them do our job and report each other!" lol. Maybe their shark card sales are being affected so they felt compelled to speak up.

 

And that report feature IS going to be abused, especially now that the average idiot player knows of it's power and might not realize (or care) that this can cause a perma ban for innocent players! There will be so many people reported just for getting killed or for having their creates or w/e blown up.

Edited by WanderingDrifterDoomin
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
askinnywhitedildo

Rockstar has turned into EA.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmyStone

It's obvious they don't take cheating seriously. I still see level 8000s walking around. If rockstar can't detect that then there's no chance they'll detect anything.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yinepi

Hope they suspend everyone with modded money

Nope. Making it rain on them bitches... still.

Edited by Yinepi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CarimboHanky

Rockstar has turned into EA.

how?

 

last time i checked ea sells every dlc, R* give them away at the hope of making some $$$ via cashcards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daberg70

This thread deserves to be revived as a reminder of how blatantly and openly people disregarded the warnings. None of you had any remorse... Just shows how people threw it back in rock stars face accusing them of empty threats and bragging about cheating, only to come back upset about how harsh the punishment was when you had been warned about that punishment from the beginning.  I still feel bad for people who lost everything, but just look at the previous comments in this thread and the sympathy starts to fade a little.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenkiiii
14 minutes ago, Daberg70 said:

This thread deserves to be revived as a reminder of how blatantly and openly people disregarded the warnings. None of you had any remorse... Just shows how people threw it back in rock stars face accusing them of empty threats and bragging about cheating, only to come back upset about how harsh the punishment was when you had been warned about that punishment from the beginning.  I still feel bad for people who lost everything, but just look at the previous comments in this thread and the sympathy starts to fade a little.

Oh come on, man, there's a perfectly good thread that discusses the current account resets here:

 

No need to bash people on the head about it.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daberg70
On 9/2/2020 at 1:10 PM, Jenkiiii said:

Oh come on, man, there's a perfectly good thread that discusses the current account resets here:

 

No need to bash people on the head about it.

 

I didn't bash anyone on the head. I clearly went out of my way to say that I still felt bad for people about it. I just wanted to point out that in this thread they bragged about cheating and laughed about the warning and acknowledged the warning and STILL bragged about the cheating and vowed to CONTINUE cheating, right here in this thread. I feel the reaction to the warning in this thread and openly laughing about be it is relevant to the conversation. No one is being bashed in the head.

  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ddarko12
5 hours ago, Daberg70 said:

I didn't bash anyone on the head. I clearly went out of my way to say that I still felt bad for people about it. I just wanted to point out that in this thread they bragged about cheating and laughed about the warning and acknowledged the warning and STILL bragged about the cheating and vowed to CONTINUE cheating, right here in this thread. I feel the reaction to the warning in this thread and openly laughing about be it is relevant to the conversation. No one is being bashed in the head.

And I'mma still brag about my duped cash and frozen money assets. It is better than people being self righteous about wasting their lives away earning money "the right way" in a game where Rockstar wants you to buy transactions otherwise grind your ass off.

 

I honestly don't know why people partake in such risky glitches such as the apartment one. There are just those glitches where you know Rockstar will respond hard. But I can't blame folks. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AirWolf359
11 hours ago, ddarko12 said:

And I'mma still brag about my duped cash and frozen money assets. It is better than people being self righteous about wasting their lives away earning money "the right way" in a game where Rockstar wants you to buy transactions otherwise grind your ass off.

You're absolutely right. I have even removed some of those self-righteous in-game "friends" that took too much pride in being legit, so much that they wouldn't skip bad sell missions like MC Post-op vans, wouldn't leave the session to save their sale from griefers, considered solo-public sessions cheating, refused to join Bogdan finales (which is completely legit for everyone except the host). SMH.

If this were on console, I'd understand, but on PC, there is no point in being 100% legit when everyone else cheats.

Just don't do the easy and obvious glitches and you'll be fine.

 

Quote

I honestly don't know why people partake in such risky glitches such as the apartment one. There are just those glitches where you know Rockstar will respond hard. But I can't blame folks. 

Why? Because the people that do them actually don't know that Rockstar responds hard, or that those glitches are easy to track. Typically those people are first timers who don't use GTA Forums, only youtube, or (God forbid) TikTok. They don't have a clue about Bogdan or car dupes, they have no idea what kind of glitches are safe and which are not. They see an easy glitch, like Lester's plane glitch or the apartment glitch, and they do it as long as they like, without thinking about the consequences.

I glitch Bogdan all the time, and even though I could use the money at the time, I figured Lester's plane glitch and the apartment glitch were too easily detectable (transaction statements), and decided not to risk doing them. I dodged a bullet there.

Edited by AirWolf359
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrugalDangerMan
On 6/13/2017 at 11:14 PM, CarimboHanky said:

how?

 

last time i checked ea sells every dlc, R* give them away at the hope of making some $$$ via cashcards

 

Exactly, unlike with EA, I just need to grind a bit to afford all the new toys in each update and, as my name indicates, wait till they're on sale if I don't want to pay full price.

 

I used to buy shark cards before R* screwed the in game economy and took a hot sh*t on the chest of the average player, but now a night of AFK in my arcade once or twice a week and I have all the money i need. The fact people are still buying them with all the effortless ways you can make millions boggles my mind.

Edited by FrugalDangerMan
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AirWolf359
4 hours ago, FrugalDangerMan said:

 

Exactly, unlike with EA, I just need to grind a bit to afford all the new toys in each update and, as my name indicates, wait till they're on sale if I don't want to pay full price.

 

I used to buy shark cards before R* screwed the in game economy and took a hot sh*t on the chest of the average player, but now a night of AFK in my arcade once or twice a week and I have all the money i need. The fact people are still buying them with all the effortless ways you can make millions boggles my mind.

Exactly. Back in 2013, shark cards made sense. It was hard to earn money in game, and things were cheaper in general.

That balance hasn't really changed. Things may have become more expensive, but it has also become easier to make money in the game.

I'm guessing, nowadays it takes less time to grind money for the most expensive street legal supercar than back in 2013. (for an endgame player)

 

However, shark card pricing has stayed the same and has not followed the inflation of the in-game economy. So if you buy a shark card now, it has a lot less value than back in 2013.

I think that is the biggest problem with shark cards. They need to be made at least 50% cheaper, or give double the money in game.

That might even bring more profit to Rockstar, and people would complain a lot less.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suicidal_banana
1 hour ago, AirWolf359 said:

However, shark card pricing has stayed the same and has not followed the inflation of the in-game economy. So if you buy a shark card now, it has a lot less value than back in 2013.

Except that they kinda did follow inflation from my point of view, i get offered 150% bonus cash (so 250% total) on shark cards in loading screens at least once a week, and thats from buying just 4 ('great white') shark cards over the course of the last 7 years

 

So i bet even if you've only bought one before you can already get a nice discount (read: get some bonus money) on the one you buy after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agatha Baker

Hahahahha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Calrid123

That's hilarious, they do suspend cheats, they rely on more than just psychic vibes though We presume: if you see someone using: hacks, cheats or doing something no right" person should be able to do I think the clear message is to report them, I am reliably informed that although the Staff at RS* games are brilliant and very inventive, they are not psychic AFAIK. They might be but i can't back that up. 😛

Edited by Calrid123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M0B5TA

Since the other thread is locked, just wondering is anyones Rockstar account on the website showing no progress (as if your character never existed) but fine when you jump into GTA online? all my money and things are still there and I have not cheated or glitched any money since the reset of 2014.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 3 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.