2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Gridl0k

¡OK! What has Gunrunning (1.40) Changed?

Schumy7

Double earnings from sell

Steamy_breezy

I sold at a value/local of 220k+ having 2 members in my ceo. Only got 1 car (liberator) sold it in a full lobby and got around 410k.

Is this normal? I never got one vechile before @ value of 220k+

Gridl0k

Double money on GR sales this week :D

Rafae

Double money on GR sales this week :D

It's about damn time :D

Only took them two whole months

Gridl0k

Someone else mentioned it, but I swear they've change the missile firing on the buzzard, sometimes feels like the timer resets if you try to fire too early, definitely feels off compared to my previous 20,000h or whatever in one.

anarquista_duval

Anyone noticed any recent change in the "randomness" of delivery / sell stock missions?

My MO selling full bunker product as a lone wolf was to sell the two Phantom Wedge mission, it's so easy and doable in 15 mins solo. If got another mission, just suspended the app and try again, the loss is minimum comparing to the profit.

I've been doing it since the beginning and made more than 15 sales this way and usually got the Phantom Wedge missions after 2 or 3 attempts, max, sometimes even at first attempt.

Now in the last weeks I only get Phantom Wedge mission after 6, 7 or 8 attempts. It's really getting on my nerve =) knowing that R* probably look at the stats and deliberately changed the weight of random missions :O

(Some mod please move this to business thread, sorry for the mistake)

Edited by anarquista_duval

AUScowboy

I get that stupid Wedge sell mission almost every single time. It can't take much damage, so i had to buy a bunker closer to the city if i didn't want to risk failing the sell half the time because the Wedge in the sell mission can only take some many hits before it explodes just like the FR SV version... I'd honestly prefer the Insurgent with 5 drops..

NightShark

I get that stupid Wedge sell mission almost every single time. It can't take much damage, so i had to buy a bunker closer to the city if i didn't want to risk failing the sell half the time because the Wedge in the sell mission can only take some many hits before it explodes just like the FR SV version... I'd honestly prefer the Insurgent with 5 drops..

You must be driving it wrong (you only need to clip the vehicles and not hit them head on). I've done countless wedge deliveries, hitting on average about 25 vehicles, and never had any problems or noticed any damage.

SaturdayNight

Havent been on for a week or so but the rate at which manufacturing has changed from 7k a tick to 14k a tick from what i noticed.

Rafae

Havent been on for a week or so but the rate at which manufacturing has changed from 7k a tick to 14k a tick from what i noticed.

Doubled for this event week

Gridl0k

I find the wedge is fine as long as you mostly hit police, and aim to move them sideways (hit them off-centre) rather than driving along with 3 or 4 bouncing all over the place.

I've only ever had it smoke once and that was when I was deliberatively hitting everything to see what it could take.

Jamwes

For wedge, I take the train tracks once I hit town. Straight easy shot to the delivery points. Just watch out for the train...

LoneWulf

Anyone noticed any recent change in the "randomness" of delivery / sell stock missions?

My MO selling full bunker product as a lone wolf was to sell the two Phantom Wedge mission, it's so easy and doable in 15 mins solo. If got another mission, just suspended the app and try again, the loss is minimum comparing to the profit.

I've been doing it since the beginning and made more than 15 sales this way and usually got the Phantom Wedge missions after 2 or 3 attempts, max, sometimes even at first attempt.

Now in the last weeks I only get Phantom Wedge mission after 6, 7 or 8 attempts. It's really getting on my nerve =) knowing that R* probably look at the stats and deliberately changed the weight of random missions :O

Ive noticed that and the similar Insurgent mission is less frequent as well.

AUScowboy

Im a bitch because my wedge starts to smoke? Seems a new batch of child posters has arrived... and just when the last batch from jyst before Gunrunning decided to FOAD.

Gridl0k

The CEO buzzard has been buffed, it's now 2-3 times as resilient to explosive ammo than a 'natural' spawned one.

tinner7777

Ive noticed that and the similar Insurgent mission is less frequent as well.

yes i"m only getting double sand buggies and 5 drop off insurgents now in solo lobbies. I'm a bit sh*t and its a hassle even more so when the first drop is 4.8 miles away (bastards!!) Also I'm not getting paid but unlike before I'm not loosing any supplies...

Prince_Polaris

Use the MOC tractor?

GKey06

Got the Chumash bunker and LOVE when i get the wedge mission. ESPECIALLY when i sell close to a million and they give me 2 wedges for me and my buddy. Sell to Los Santos and it's only like a 2.5m drive. easy money.