2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Gridl0k

¡OK! What has Gunrunning (1.40) Changed?

Panashe M. Sinclaire

BOOYAH BITCHES! I FIXED IT!!

I had to pay $100k to change my appearance, and I changed my outfit from there.

Like, LITERALLY, no-one gives a sh*t.

You literally made my morning, you sir deserve a stool and a microphone.

AUScowboy

The new wacky cartoon handling of the Mallard has been removed and it's now the same as it used to be.

Apologies if it's already been mentioned, all the 'Fixed an issues' made my eyes go funny.

I know :( god forbid they just left the perfectly harmless unarmed aiirplane alone and let it keep that awesome unintentional buff. I was able to beat Top Fun III every time with that buffed handling. It was truly capable of flying over Zancudo and dodging anything the NPC Lazer could throw at it and I have videos to prove it. No fun police indeed :(

PwnageSoldier

I've been wearing my black juggernaut suit off and on during these days like the update but I've never been stuck in it... should I delete the outfit regardless though since the jug suit is officially released now?

Ribsey

I've been wearing my black juggernaut suit off and on during these days like the update but I've never been stuck in it... should I delete the outfit regardless though since the jug suit is officially released now?

If you prefer it for the appearance, keep your saved outfit version. If you prefer protection then stick with the official version. If I had the suit saved I'd keep it anyway as the official version can only be called in and you have to collect it. Other players are also notified if you pick it up.

PwnageSoldier

If you prefer it for the appearance, keep your saved outfit version. If you prefer protection then stick with the official version. If I had the suit saved I'd keep it anyway as the official version can only be called in and you have to collect it. Other players are also notified if you pick it up.

True, and as of now, the black jug suit is unobtainable without mods, but since I'm on console, it's completely unobtainable now :D

Fireboy769

True, and as of now, the black jug suit is unobtainable without mods, but since I'm on console, it's completely unobtainable now :DThats probably the reason why it aint affecting, since r* probably coded only the Purple and Orange Jug suits to act like the Ballistic outfits as punishment fod glitching them

ChumpDelux

Playlists- at the start of next round, your personal vehicle spawns where you were last present, even if your vehicle wasn't on that side of the map.

It causes an inconvenience with the cool down timer when requesting your personal vehicle, directly affecting cco III.

jazzbone

The mission Potshots plays different. The van does not move after shooting the 2 guarding the bridge. Driving across the bridge i found no driver and enemies endlessly spawning. I defeated by pulling my armored Karuma next to the van that is in the garage, thin out the enemies, leave in the van with snacks sellected, and then out running the chase vehicles. This is on PS4.

The last time i had played Potshots was the recent double pay event and the mission played normal where the van crosses the bridge, easy kill the driver, and easy van delivery. I was going to use Potshots as easy money during cool downs when doing vip jobs in the area. I recently purchased an armored Boxville and use the SS hanger for cover doing fortified. My map also shows Potshots all day as it was bookmarked from when we could do so.

Maybe it is a glitch and not an intended change.

Edited by jazzbone

PkUnzipper

"Fixed an issue that can lead to unpopulated sessions and sessions with just one player."

That wasnt an issue...

Trust good ole R* to fix what ain't broken :lol:

Mattcarnes

"Fixed an issue that can lead to unpopulated sessions and sessions with just one player."

That wasnt an issue...

They just wanted to make it harder for you to sell your sh*t so that you can buy more shark cards

Schumy7

Public solo sessions still easy to get one.

Firework option is removed ho ho ho.

Gridl0k

You can finally toggle between expanded and normal minimap with dpad-down if you play with expanded turned on!

But only in aircraft.

Sigh.

jamsroob

You can finally toggle between expanded and normal minimap with dpad-down if you play with expanded turned on!

But only in aircraft.

Sigh.

Maybe so you can see how much feet high you're flying, because there are some sell missions where you have to fly low.

It prevented me to use the expanded map in those missions but I need it to see if somebody is sneaking up on me...

Staybeasting

Did they remove the ground fireworks from the interaction menu? I only had I believe 2 of each kind left

SkittyM

Soooo, was browsing through the vehicle models trying to export some things and i noticed there's a missing vehicle called the Streethawk? Interesting that we have a truck called the Night Shark and a bike called the Street Hawk. Ideas?

Fun 2

Soooo, was browsing through the vehicle models trying to export some things and i noticed there's a missing vehicle called the Streethawk? Interesting that we have a truck called the Night Shark and a bike called the Street Hawk. Ideas?

Beta Oppressor, you can compare both mods and you would notice both of them have the same design.

The Gator

Just signed on and got $500k from Rockstar. Anyone else?

Gridl0k

Did they remove the ground fireworks from the interaction menu? I only had I believe 2 of each kind left

I ran out years ago but this sounds like R*, introduce something really cool then when everyone wants a refill, remove them from the game like they never existed.

Maybe they'll be back for ID4.

Schumy7

Public solo sessions still easy to get one.

Firework option is removed ho ho ho.

Fun 2

Pipe Bomb & Prox Mine:

<AmmoMaxMPBonus value="5" />

Used to limit the ammo given for pickups.
New flag added to the Ruiner:

FLAG_USE_AIRCRAFT_STYLE_WEAPON_TARGETING

Edited by Fun De Panda

Gridl0k

New flag added to the Ruiner:

FLAG_USE_AIRCRAFT_STYLE_WEAPON_TARGETING

Hmm, is this a wider lock-on field of view then, or range, or you need to let the lock go red, or...?

Answers on a postcard!

Fun 2

Hmm, is this a wider lock-on field of view then, or range, or you need to let the lock go red, or...?

Answers on a postcard!

That's the thing with flags, hardcoded.

The only way to answer you is for someone to check the difference of the Ruiner 2000 before and after the update.

Gridl0k

Does the Oppressor have that flag set?

Fun 2

It's used by Nightshark, Weaponized Tampa, Anti-Aircraft Trailer, Ardent and finally the Oppressor.

Gridl0k

It's used by Nightshark, Weaponized Tampa, Anti-Aircraft Trailer, Ardent and finally the Oppressor.

Wait Ardent missiles confirmed??

Nightshark?!

Classique

Nightshark?!

Well, we can customize the Nightshark in our MOC, as it has livery options in there, but not in LSC :p

Soooo maybe we can fit it with Rockets, too?

Edited by Classique

Gridl0k

Ooh I hope there's more research to do!

:sui:

Fun 2

Nightshark?!

Not really, they don't have missiles and I'm confused why they use the flag.

If it's supposed to be obtained via research, it has to be listed in the handling but it's not.

I would say it might be something to do with the Anti-Aircraft Trailer being attached to them but you can't attach that trailer to the Ardent.

Might be a mistake from R* side.

Edited by Fun De Panda

Gridl0k

The original Lotus 007 car had vertical AA missiles in the rear window fwiw

tumblr_inline_onsmmmkKQb1sr42eh_500.gif

Edited by Gridl0k

AUScowboy

What Bond is that from? I need to see it! R* be increasing the viewership of Knight Rider, Mad Max, that crazy early 80's movie the Oppressor is from, and now retro Bond lol!