Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,102 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Frantz Fuchs

Assassin's Creed: Origins [2017]

El Dildo

I always found the Armor of Brutus to be terribly ugly

to each their own, ofc

VN8jWVu.jpg

FNxJopL.jpg

Gtaman_92

Am I the only one who would rather have a vikings AC game over a Samurai/Ninja one?

ARTHUR.

ye

LittleBlueTroll

I always found the Armor of Brutus to be terribly ug

to each their own, ofc

FNxJopL.jpg

That looks quite similar to the Brutus armor, really like it. What armor is that?

jpm1

you have the answer 2 posts before. centurion pack

Original Light
Posted (edited)

The graphics in this game continue to surprise me. Some scenes are nearly photo-realistic, mainly interior scenes where you're looking outside towards the doorway. You have crisp textures, perfect lighting, and accurate shadows.

Edited by Original Light

The DLC is suppossed to come this month, if nothing was delayed.

I can't decide whether to grab the season pass or not. It's very expensive and doesn't include all premium gear. WD2's SP content was very mediocre and I kinda lost my trust in Ubi with it and a few previous season passes.

I could just grab the first dlc and the 2nd later if it's good but that leaves me with no outfits at all. The first dlc is the only one that really interests me. The 2nd might be cool but it's not what I hoped for.

They could've made it about Aya

and her time in Rome leading up to Caesar's assassination.

Everyone would buy that.

My problem is, I'd rather get the SP cheaper but that means waiting for sale and missing out the DLC while everyone plays it and spoils it sooner or later. Not talking about GTAF, but some retarded youtube thumbnail for example.

K0ol-G-R4P
Posted (edited)

I can't decide whether to grab the season pass or not. It's very expensive and doesn't include all premium gear. WD2's SP content was very mediocre and I kinda lost my trust in Ubi with it and a few previous season passes.

I could just grab the first dlc and the 2nd later if it's good but that leaves me with no outfits at all. The first dlc is the only one that really interests me. The 2nd might be cool but it's not what I hoped for.

Everyone would buy that.

My problem is, I'd rather get the SP cheaper but that means waiting for sale and missing out the DLC while everyone plays it and spoils it sooner or later. Not talking about GTAF, but some retarded youtube thumbnail for example.

Your best bet is to wait for reviews.

UBIsoft can never be trusted when it comes to DLC.

On another note to this day I still feel Altair's outfit is the best.

Kenways was awesome in BF but clearly doesn't fit well in Origins.

1FkzdK3.jpg

Edited by K0ol-G-R4P

Dbzk1999

Everyone would buy that.

Your best bet is to wait for reviews.

UBIsoft can never be trusted when it comes to DLC.

On another note to this day I still feel Altair's outfit is the best.

Kenways was awesome in BF but clearly doesn't fit well in Origins.

Eh, Id say that when it comes to single player expansions for the AC franchise, Ubisoft does good. Freedom Cry and The Da Vinci Disappearance were great, while Dead Kings and Jack the Ripper were arguably better than its base game

jpm1

The graphics in this game continue to surprise me. Some scenes are nearly photo-realistic, mainly interior scenes where you're looking outside towards the doorway. You have crisp textures, perfect lighting, and accurate shadows.

as i played Far cry: primal and TheHunter:CallOfTheWild before i wasn't 'astonished' myself. but definitely among the best games in term of graphics

season pass is a commercial bait to me whatever the game. i mean how can you be sure, you'll love the upcoming content

ARTHUR.

27782913699_0eecc965a9_o.jpg

25689134128_4a76d7f6c5_o.jpg

39559151381_4a1158896c_o.jpg

38850374444_520b6a6883_o.jpg

38663202325_2a198b93e3_o.jpg

One thing that's rubbing me is i'm doing all this side stuff like completing forts, destroying statues etc and it's not affecting sh*t in the world around me, so what's the point?

jpm1

in term of realism it's logic. how do you want a one man to defeat the Roman empire. plus i think it's better to still have few enemies around

ARTHUR.

Yeah I think you missed my point.

jpm1

i think you missed mine. you grab xp point

DexMacLeod

Yeah, it would be nice if at the very least when you free civilians or rebels in outposts they stayed free and didn't just respawn back in their cages the next time you rolled through.

Normally I'm a bit disappointed in a game when the outposts don't reset after I've beat it because I want to be able to try it again but in Origins that's really all there is. Like, 90% of the missions are retrieving or rescuing something or someone from an outpost and there's so damn many of them there's really no reason to go back and do the same one again. Except maybe some of the really big and elaborate outposts.

ARTHUR.

The Witcher 3 did it well. Having settlements/shrines you freed of monsters causing the populace to return and open up shop.

Algonquin Assassin
Posted (edited)

Something I really like about this game is taking over outposts/camps at night when the guards are sleeping. Feels badass stabbing them in their sleep. Don't remember if this was in the other games, but it's a nice touch.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin

ARTHUR.

tfw level 37 and can't assassinate a level 32 brute nor 31 captain. they should just remove Assassins from the title and call it quits at this point.

Dbzk1999

tfw level 37 and can't assassinate a level 32 brute nor 31 captain. they should just remove Assassins from the title and call it quits at this point.

Uh, have you not been upgrading your hidden blade? Im level 33 and Im able to assassinate those levels with ease

ARTHUR.

My blade is upgraded almost fully, just one more bar to go. Levelling system is a meme to increase game length, has no place in an Ass Creed game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/amp/2018-01-15-assassins-creed-origins-patch-lands-tomorrow-adds-new-quest-and-map-regions

Interesting. Big patch coming tomorrow, adding two new regions. However, it unknown whether they will be explorable without the dlc. Also, there will be a new quest.

Still can't decide if I should buy the season pass or not. The first DLC shapes to be a must have for me because I loved the story and would like to see how it continues. But the 2nd main dlc? I'm not sure. It could be half assed.

Edited by fashion

jpm1

Something I really like about this game is taking over outposts/camps at night when the guards are sleeping. Feels badass stabbing them in their sleep. Don't remember if this was in the other games, but it's a nice touch.

in Black flag, you could storm warehouses. in Far cry it's the game backbone. if i remember correctly there was some infiltration phasis in Watch dogs 2 too.

the patch seems to be available, but not the expansion

The update is now live on all platforms.

Also, a few lucky xboners grabbed the DLC and play it right now. Ubi released it early on xbone by accident it seems but removed it already.

One guy claims it's 2 hours of main story and no new gameplay mechanics. 2 hours without doing any side content at all.

Knowing me, I'll probably squeeze at least 20 hours and 200 screenshots out of the 2 new regions lol.

The DLC is supposed to launch on 23rd this month.

Edited by fashion

jpm1

The update is now live on all platforms.

Also, a few lucky xboners grabbed the DLC and play it right now. Ubi released it early on xbone by accident it seems but removed it already.

One guy claims it's 2 hours of main story and no new gameplay mechanics. 2 hours without doing any side content at all.

Knowing me, I'll probably squeeze at least 20 hours and 200 screenshots out of the 2 new regions lol.

The DLC is supposed to launch on 23rd this month.

did he tell the price of the new stuff

Edited by jpm1

Another article claimed that it's going to cost 9.99 and the second DLC will be 19.99.

I was wrong btw, it's one new region per DLC.

Edited by fashion

ARTHUR.

Uh, have you not been upgrading your hidden blade? Im level 33 and Im able to assassinate those levels with ease

Okay, went back to the Fort and still cannot take them. I'm level 40 and they're 32. Name of the place is Fort Boubastos if you want to try for yourself - located in Haueris Nome district. Assassinating them only takes an 1/8 of their health.

Chaise

Finally decided to pick this up and played it about 4 hours last night and definitely very impressed so far. I've played every main console AC games besides Unity and I'm glad they finally seem to have gone away from the main AC formula in this game and change things up a bit. Only complaint would be the controls are a little strange, but I'm guessing once I get use to it won't be a big deal.

ROCKSTAR MANIC

Bias aside. I haven't played AC since 2. Is it worth it in the sense of gameplay, does micro transactions break this game in obtaining everything. You know, loot boxes, etc. I love that ancient egypt theme.

DexMacLeod

Bias aside. I haven't played AC since 2. Is it worth it in the sense of gameplay, does micro transactions break this game in obtaining everything. You know, loot boxes, etc. I love that ancient egypt theme.

Everything you'll need is pretty easy to come by without microtransactions. From a gameplay standpoint though, it can be very repetitive. It feels like 95% of the missions/"sidequests" devolve into infiltrating an enemy outpost to retrieve/rescue the thing/person.

jpm1

very repetitive, or very fun. personnally i love these 'Metal gear solid' things